Kent Hovind Since Sept 2013

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Kent Hovind Since Sept 2013

Post by Paths of the Sea »

notorial dissent wrote:
I am curious as to just what or which legal team she is referring, since the last I heard, he was sort of pleading poverty or at least asking for a PD.
Maybe Kent will get a chance to explain his "legal dream team" when he appears in court soon so the judge can consider appointing counsel, in light of Kent's request and financial disclosures, and considering delaying the trial.

I'm thinking the team might be led by Ernie Land (aka DocFog), who explained in one of Gea's interviews recently that he had been in some trouble over his status but admitted he is not admitted to practice law anywhere.

Maybe Kent's appearance in court this time will give some interesting insights into how closely Kent's antics have been monitored by the feds.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Update from Kent Hovind - Dated Wednesday, August 6, 2014

http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/wed.pdf

(excerpts)

Hey all, I'm going to Santa Rosa County Jail tomorrow.

Not sure what that address is.

Can someone notify Hal@2peter3.com to post it and Geena and Marianne, please let folks know I cannot get email till they move me to Yazoo which may be NEVERif I get this new case dismissed or win in court and they grant me 1/2 way house!

(O)nce this new charge is thrown out or defeated in court or on appeal-I can go straight to a halfway house in Pensacola!

There is one a few blocks from my house!!!

Then I will get my own email that does NOT cost me $3/hr to use! :)
If this does go to trial and I lose in court and get more time :( while we appeal it (and we WILL do that!) I may yet be moved to Yazoo camp.

ONLY then would my email via the feds be working again.

I'm not sure how long my email will work today but I'll check it till they pull the plug.

See you at the finish line!

Kent Hovind

-----------------------------------

P.S. From Kent Hovind

http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/3am.pdf

Well, at 3am the guard woke me up and sid,

- "Get packed and ready to go."

3:45 she came back and said,

- "It's canceled. You are not leaving today.
- I've never seen this happen."

Hmmm?

I'm still in Tallahassee and my email still works. :)

I'll be here for....who knows?

Maybe the 11th circuit will overturn the case and I'll go straight home from here? :)

Thanks for your prayers!

Kent Hovind

------------------------------------
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Kent Hovind wrote:Maybe the 11th circuit will overturn the case and I'll go straight home from here? :)
Yeah, and maybe dinosaurs will fly out of my butt. I wouldn't bet on either of those happening, though.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

There is one a few blocks from my house!!!
Does he still own a house? Were all the properties sold to pay debts or have I got that wrong?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Dr D is seriously in denial at this point, and definitely living in the land of delusion.

i still don't know why they didn't just leave him in NH until it was time for the trial and then temp move him then instead of this side show they running now. I'm not under the impression, from various sources, that the Marshal's prison transport service is exactly a well run or organized operation at the best of times, which it hasn't seen in decades, this would seem to verify that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Paths of the Sea

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Does he still own a house?

Were all the properties sold to pay debts or have I got that wrong?
It does raise some interesting questions.

Kent has spent years denying he owns anything or had any income.

I have seen reports of the properties subject to the bogus lis pendens having been sold, but I have not seen anything convincing, documenting the sales.

I also remember seeing something a few months ago about Eric having found a donor willing to give him a couple of houses, but I don't recall seeing any particulars on the end of all that.

Maybe Kent is expecting to live in one of those while the ownership remains with Eric's tax-exempt operations.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Gea is working on a rally at the courthouse if Kent's trial moves forward:

http://www.clubcreation.org/

(excerpt)

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
BY ATTENDING
THE COURTHOUSE PRAYER RALLY
FOR DR. HOVIND'S NEW TRIAL IN SEPTEMBER!

----------------------------------------------
Paths of the Sea

Kent Hovind's Latest Litigation
Trying to Appeal the Order for His Criminal Contempt Trial

------------------------

Filed August 8, 2014

Case No. 14-13570

Date: August 4, 2014
Subject: Appeal of Decision

Federal District Court for the
Northern District of Florida

Case No. 3:06cr83/MCR

US

v.

Kent Hovind

Defendant Kent Hovind hereby gives notice that he
is appealing the July 8, 2014 order issued by this
court, which granted the government's motion
asking that he be held in contempt of this court.

signed: Kent Hovind
Kent Hovind #06452-017

-------------------------------------------------------------

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT

ELBERT PARR TUTTLE COURT OF APPEALS BUILDING
56 Forsyth Street, N.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303

(excerpts)

August 11, 2014

Kent E. Hovind
FCI Tallahassee - Inmate Legal Mail
501 CAPITAL CIR NE
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32301-3558

Appeal Number: 14-13570-C
Case Style: USA v. Kent Hovind District Court
Docket No: 3:06-cr-00083-MCR-EMT-1

The referenced case has been docketed in this court.

Pursuant to Eleventh Circuit Rule 42-1(b) you are hereby
notified that upon expiration of (14) days from this date,
this appeal will be dismissed by the clerk without further
notice unless the default(s) noted below have been corrected:

Pay to the DISTRICT COURT clerk the docketing and filing
fees, with notice to this office, or request leave to proceed in
forma pauperis on appeal in the district court (form enclosed).

Sincerely,
JOHN LEY
Clerk of Court

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Kent Hovind wrote:Defendant Kent Hovind hereby gives notice that he
is appealing the July 8, 2014 order issued by this
court, which granted the government's motion
asking that he be held in contempt of this court.
Mr. Rogers wrote:Can you say, "non-appealable interlocutory order," boys and girls?
I knew you could!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

it had to go somewhere....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ge3bDSqKno

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Paths of the Sea

Kent Hovind Update Today

https://www.facebook.com/2peter3/posts/695511370525605

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Time Posted: About 2:00 PM MT

Well, they told me to 'pack out' today which means I'm slated to be moved (move #22 in the BOP I think) tomorrow.

No more email but closer to home!

Maybe 30 miles.

The next step in my 8 year saga is for me to go before a magistrate in Pensacola so he can decide if I get a public pretender err defender for the new contempt of court charge (over the liens on the ministry property so they can't sell them till the court cases are settled).

With the notice of appeal filed last week the trial date of Sept 8 is almost certainly off.

Maybe for good?

Once I win the appeal, this latest charge is dead.

Then several things can happen:

1. They move me to Yazoo City, MS camp either back through Tallahassee, Atlanta, Oklahoma City, Dallas and finally Yazoo (in chains again!) That may take many months (AGAIN!)!

2. OR the Yazoo warden grants me a furlough and I ride a greyhound bus to Yazoo! Pray for that one please! I've had PLENTY of the transport in chains!

3. OR- They send me straight to a halfway house in P-cola (which I qualified for 6 months ago under the 2007 2nd chance act!)

4. Either way- The court in S. Carolina could FINALLY rule (it's been almost a year!) that they must pay damages AND hear the 2255 motion which can overturn the entire original case and I go home! The BOP admitted they held my box of legal files for 20 months after I left Edgefield, SC so they created a hindrance to me filing it on time! It's a no brainer EXCEPT... once a person is put in prison (like me) a whole host of things happen like-the gov takes out bonds and adds the money they will get for my term of prison to their "accounts receivable" and the AUSA's mark down another 'victory" to help them get raises and advances in their careers. They REALLY don't like to see cases overturned even if you are innocent because it affects their $$$$$. See I Tim. 6:10 for why! The Supreme Court even ruled years ago that the gov has an interest in "the finality of conviction" that may even override proof of innocence! How evil is that?!?!?

5. The government had 6 months to respond to my Tort claim (filed in Dec. 2013) and they defaulted by not answering at all so it goes to court next.

6. The 11th circ has still not ruled on my appeal over the tax court decision-it's been almost a year on that one too!

7. Neither the Southern District nor the Northern District courts' Committee on Attorney Conduct have ruled on my complaint of misconduct against the two living AUSAs in my case. That's been a long time too. An "honorable judge" should have no problem ruling according to the law should they?

8. The Pensacola Federal court has still not ruled on my libel lawsuit against "Rational Wiki." #4-#8 are all explained in detail onwww.2peter3.com in the legal section. Please share them with others! For the record--it would be VERY HANDY for the real lawbreakers if I happened to die about now. I am NOT suicidal or thinking of escaping or thinking of quitting in my lawful efforts to expose the truth and overturn these issues.

9. I have never been notified by the county that the liens on the ministry property were lifted so that issue still needs to be settled according to law. (I Tim. 1:8)

10. MANY hundreds of people have contacted their congressmen and senators about the injustice in this case! Maybe they will make some long needed changes and help thousands? I have gotten scores of letters and emails from people in foreign countries telling me that even they have contacted our lawmakers asking them to investigate my case. The rest of the world marvels that the "land of the free" has such a huge expensive prison system! I should go testify before congress and share my simple ideas on fixing all this! I could (and actually did) write a book (see "The Kennel" by 'Elijah Green' :)) of my ideas on that topic! Maybe God will open THAT door one day?

11. I could call my second book of ideas: "That's Easy to Fix!" Here are a FEW of the simple ideas:

A. exempt all judges and congressmen from the IRS. That way they can rule without fear of being audited the next year.

B. Have the fed gov stay in the bounds of the Constitution they swore to uphold! That would get the gov totally OUT of 95% of the things they are in! No war on drugs, no fed welfare of any kind etc. Those are state issues. I've never taken drugs and won't but why is the gov involved in that? Where is the Constitutional authority?

C. Go more by God's perfect law (Ps. 19:7) and give fines, beatings or execution but not prison. At least give offenders an option-do you want 20 lashes or 5 years? Why should the neighbors be forced to pay for supper? For certain crimes the guy needs to be killed not housed for life at everyone's expense. If someone rapes your daughter she does not need to be forced to feed him for 20 years while she worries about him getting out one day! She needs to go spit on his grave a few times a day till she heals emotionally! God made sure the children of Israel saw the dead Egyptians on the shore of the Red Sea (Ex. 14:30) so they didn't worry about them coming after them! It's basic psychology 101!

D. To cut the HUGE cost of the massive fed system of transporting prisoners (airlifts, busses, transfer centers etc) count every day in transit or county jail as 5 days off any fed sentence. THAT will speed em up! As is they make MORE money every day we are "in transit."

E. Make it a felony for any judge or lawmaker (or their families) to profit in any way from the prison system. As is they own stock in "prison industries" and get richer the longer sentences they give! They own stock in the private prisons and commissary, UNICORE and transport systems plus the prison itself. That needs to be stopped! (See if YOUR lawmaker profits from this!)

F. Pay all prisoners minimum wage for their work. I made $5/MONTH for working every day in the kitchen.

G. Look for every possible way to eliminate the profit motive for having more people locked up! Don't allow stocks, bonds, etc for the prison system.

H. I'll have lots more in the book but that simple start will fix about 95% of the problem in minutes!

12. Many thousands have signed the petition on www.freehovind.com.

13. My bonds are known world wide and they cause many to be more bold in spreading the gospel and winning souls! That's a Phil. 1:12 victory!

14. Keep winning souls while there is still time.
I'll see you at the finish line.

15. NEW ADDRESS as of Wednesday Aug 13, 2014:

Kent Hovind
Santa Rosa County Jail
5755 E. Milton Rd.
Milton, FL 32583
------------------------------------------------
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hovind wrote:They REALLY don't like to see cases overturned even if you are innocent because it affects their $$$$$. See I Tim. 6:10 for why!
Hovind wrote:9. I have never been notified by the county that the liens on the ministry property were lifted so that issue still needs to be settled according to law. (I Tim. 1:8)
Another moment of biblical irony:

1 Timothy 1:6-8 (New International Version (NIV)
6: Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk.

7: They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8: We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
Uh, Ken, I think these verses were written about the kind of behavior you are exhibiting and not the government.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

G. Look for every possible way to eliminate the profit motive for having more people locked up! Don't allow stocks, bonds, etc for the prison system.
Which reminds me, does anyone have the last closing price on the S&P 500 for those prison stocks and bonds that we have all invested in? I am holding quite a bit of San Quentin , but am trying to time it right and dump it to get some Pelican Bay State.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He's not entirely off base there. John Oliver had a good segment a while back on private for-profit prisons.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Which reminds me, does anyone have the last closing price on the S&P 500 for those prison stocks and bonds that we have all invested in? I am holding quite a bit of San Quentin , but am trying to time it right and dump it to get some Pelican Bay State.
I shorted San Quentin, and made a killing on it and on the shares of MCI Cedar Junction which I bought with the proceeds.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:He's not entirely off base there. John Oliver had a good segment a while back on private for-profit prisons.
So much irony, so little time. A lot of jobs inside and for correctional facilities have been shopped out so much that very few prisons are actually all government anymore. Everything from guards, transport, road guards, intakes, etc have been shopped to private security companies like Abacus. So much so that you don't actually see a government employee once the LEO drops you off at the Commissioners office. Even then private security sometimes moves prisoners from their holding cell at the station to the courthouse and then on to the holding facility. Outside of the judge during a bail hearing or the occasional Sheriff you might not see another government employee all the time your there. Pretty much all contractors.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
I shorted San Quentin, and made a killing on it and on the shares of MCI Cedar Junction which I bought with the proceeds.
I prefer the "Buy and Hold" philosophy. I'll take Angola's steady performance over the roller coaster ride with the others.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I see Dr D is now going for full bore stupid, and moving in to the sovcit realm, of which I still think he was a closet case to begin with.

He is also deeply in denial at this point and moving further and further in to fantasy land. I just don't see his cases or legal troubles going away no matter what magic writ, excuse me, motions he throws at them, since they got him dead bang to rights, and there is nothing he can do about that, and his civil cases are DOA he/they just don't know it yet.

He is so sovcit like now, that he is going to manage to turn what was a relatively short sentence into a much longer one by pulling all the stunts he has so far. I don't know, but couldn't his bad behavior cost him his chance and time in the half way house? He's already messed a good deal of it up with his antics, and it seems to me that he is looking to further extend his stay well beyond the time he would have otherwise been out.

At this point, I am expecting him to do something really stupid and Dr D'ish that will result in further criminal charges being brought and applied.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Paths of the Sea

notorial dissent wrote:

He's already messed a good deal of it up with his antics,
and it seems to me that he is looking to further extend
his stay well beyond the time he would have otherwise
been out.

Perhaps it is an indication just how badly he does not want to have to go home and face Jo.

Unlike Cynthia Neun recently, I have yet to see anything from Jo. It's as if she is being kept under wraps by the family because of personal problems relating to her letting Kent send her to prison for a year and in order to protect the image of the family business.

If Kent were to return home to co-habitate with Jo, the cover could be blown.

In any case, I think it is the case that Kent could have kept Jo out of prison and got a lot less time had he accepted his guilt and made a deal. Now, just on the verge of his getting out in February 2015 he appears to have let Alexander Otis Matthews lead him into committing criminal contempt.

Even now it looks like Kent is playing his circumstances to insure a worst case outcome, as you say, quite sovrun-like.

We will see; hopefully sooner rather than later.

From what I have noticed, it appears the criminal contempt case can move forward without regard to what the 11th Circuit does with what appears to be a bogus appeal.

Maybe Kent will get a Government lawyer to help him.
Maybe Kent will get his trial delayed.

We should know soon if Kent makes his appearance before the Magistrate Judge in Pensacola this week.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent

I don't know if I would put the same spin on it you have, but I really can't imagine the feelings with Mrs Dr Dino are all warm and fuzzy after her stint in prison, effectively at his hand, that I jsut can't see, beyond that I have no speculations.

What I do see is that he is becoming ever more self destructive and in a downward spiral at that. I don't think any of his legal wranglings are going to amount to anything, as there is no basis for any of them. I think the criminal contempt is going to cost him and cost him dearly and the rest of the civil stuff is going to sooner or later get flushed as it so richly deserves.