Kent Hovind Since Sept 2013

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hovind sentence to be reduced?

Post by Paths of the Sea »

grixit wrote:
Has Hovind shown good behavior?
I think he has mentioned a skirmish or two with management, but nothing signficiant that I can recall.

That bill he's promoting has been run up a number of times and never got any traction.

I suspect it's gone for another year.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Hovind sentence to be reduced?

Post by notorial dissent »

The problem being with Kent's very flexible definition of significant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Paths of the Sea

Kent Hovind names new "lawyer"!

Kent Hovind's 2013 Year-End Report

Kent reveals new details, but continues to "lie" about his affairs.

http://www.2peter3.com/Blogs/Endoftheyearreport.pdf

(excerpts)

What a year this has been!

Just about everyone sees the writing on the wall for a serious
financial collapse world-wide coming soon!

Here are the key events of 2013 as they relate to the CSE ministry, my family and my bizarre case.

During my 7+ years of prison I had seen appeal after appeal denied or shot down (usually with
no explanation) and I was running out of options and getting discouraged at the incredible injustice of it all.

On April 18 God sent a black former Catholic now Muslim real estate investor named Alex Matthews from Washington DC to live right in my room on the top bunk!

It just so happens that law and knowing how to fight and win in the courts is his "gift from God."

After hearing and reading about the injustice in my case he jumped right on it and 4 days later
we filed a "Bivins" lawsuit in the court in S. Carolina.

Alex is writing a book about the incredible injustice in his case which he is fighting as well.

It is called My America and will be on www.my-america.org whenfinished.

A few chapters are there now.

In May the IRS was threatening (again) to sell the ministry property putting the family in a panic (again).

Alex helped me file a "lis pendens" which stops all action on the property until the S.C. law
suit is resolved.

While I was in prison the "Tax Court" held a trial and found me guilty and owing a zillion dollars
without me being there or getting notices of what was going on!

May 30 we filed an appeal on that and have yet to hear another word from them.

May 22 I filed a Complaint of Misconduct against the judge in my case.

It was dismissed without addressing ANY of the issues!

I filed a petition for review with the entire 11th circuit and they sat on it for months before dismissing it on Dec. 5 again, without addressing ANY of the issues in the complaint!

Alex says it is no problem (and normal for them to do) and it will actually still work for me.

The Constitution says federal judges are appointed for life "during good behavior."

If they don't "behave" Congress is to impeach them.

Because they rarely do that many judges don't care what the law says.
Hmmm?

In June the Supreme Court ruled judges cannot enhance sentences beyond what was found by
the jury as they have done for decades! My judge "enhanced" mine from about 3 years to 10!

We filed for relief under the "Alleyne" case but the S.C. did not specify if it was "retro-active" so the 11th circ. denied my motion for relief.

That would have sent me home in July!

They may rule it is retroactive soon and I will re-file for release right away.

November 17 I filed a complaint of misconduct against the US attorney in my case.

She is now under investigation and is off my case!

Please send my complaint against the judge and the US attorney to any who think I broke some laws to come to prison!

They spell out the truth about my case.

Nov. 19 I filed a Tort claim for damages for all the gross violations of the Constitution in my
case.

If I win I will be able to buy half of Florida and start a new HUGE Dinosaur Adventure Land-
my lifetime dream!

Several bills are making their way through congress or the senate to shorten prison times.

See my blogs for details.

My "out date" to go home is Feb. 2015 but I'm filing paperwork to get moved closer NOW and to get an additional 6 months "half-way" house as the law says I can do.

The Senate is expected to vote in mid January on SB 1675 which helps prisoners in MANY
ways!

It will send me HOME!

If you would like to help my missionary outreach from here or the legal battles please send
money via Western Union or mail to:

FBOP Box 474701
Des Moines, IA 50947

for my account - Kent Hovind #06452-017.

I'll see you at the finish line!

Kent Hovind 06452-017
FPC Box 9000
Berlin, NH 03570

--------------------------------
notorial dissent

Re: Kent Hovind names new "lawyer"!

I'd say Kent has been anything but well behaved of late. He recently got sanctioned additional time for his frivolous filing effort on the forfeited properties, and it doesn't sound like he has learned anything except how to be a jail house lawyer while he has been on holiday.

In other matters i would say Kent is now in total denial and living in an even more elaborate fantasy world than he was to start with. I'm sure there is something profound that could be said right about now, but frankly I don't care enough to think about it, and Kent quite frankly doesn't warrant the effort.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Paths of the Sea

- - -

Kent Hovind's new "lawyer" speaks out!

Alex Matthews' letter to Senator Marc Rubio on behalf of Kent Hovind:

http://www.my-america.org/letter-to-sen ... rubio.html

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

Paths of the Sea wrote:- - -

Kent Hovind's new "lawyer" speaks out!

Oops!

He mentions Kent but is writing on his own behalf. It does, however, give some insight into the man Kent has now named as his previously unnamed and new legal advisor.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Hovind's new "lawyer" is Alexander Otis Matthews, age 48, Fed BOP # 24394-016, due for release in Feb. 2020, and he pled guilty to serious mortgage fraud and got a 10 year sentence:

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2011/Sept ... -1286.html

It seems that two con-men are conning each other. I would say more but it would be extremely tasteless.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Having read it: What are the odds that maybe-presidential-candidate Sen. Marco Rubio, of Florida, would get involved in the slightest, tiniest, way in the criminal case of a South Carolina fraudster, and do so at the bidding of a convicted Virginia fraudster? Compare those odds with the odds of actress Uma Thurman knocking at my door and demanding that I give her a sponge bath.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

fortinbras wrote:Hovind's new "lawyer" is Alexander Otis Matthews, age 48, Fed BOP # 24394-016, due for release in Feb. 2020, and he pled guilty to serious mortgage fraud and got a 10 year sentence.
Last time I checked, a felony will get one's law license yanked in most or all of the states in this country...

I think Matthews doesn't have to worry about that, however, since it appears he never had a law license to begin with.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

MMM MMM UMA @Uma_Thurman
Wow, reading Quatloos makes me feel so hot and sticky!
#Ineedaspongebath
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Wrestling the thread back on topic from the depths of grixit's depraved imagination: Alexander Otis Matthews is indeed a piece of work. After pleading guilty, he moves to withdraw his plea, asserting his innocence. Denied. He then sues, in three different districts (VAED, DC, NH), virtually everyone who had anything to do with his case: judge, lawyers, AUSA, probation officers, jail officials, Bankruptcy Court clerk (Don't ask. Trust me, it's not worth it.), everyone. Several dismissed sua sponte, rest on the fast track to the same fate, Matthews on the fast track to vexatious.

If "law and knowing how to fight and win in the courts is his [Matthews'] 'gift from God'", then God has an imagination every bit as depraved as grixit's (and yes, I'll certainly take Uma).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

With a legal advisor like that on your side, who needs prosecutors?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent

Well, I'll go along with the gift part, I just think good old self righteous Kent and his new extra good buddy, Mathews, have, not surprisingly, identified the wrong benefactor since they quit listening to the one they're claiming a LONGGG time ago.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Still, one good thing has come out of it. We have a christian and a moslem working together without any doctrinal friction. It's a sovrun miracle!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

grixit wrote:Still, one good thing has come out of it. We have a christian and a moslem working together without any doctrinal friction. It's a sovrun miracle!
Actually, no. What we have are two nincompoops wasting our tax dollars playing games to feed their egos.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

So, what does Matthews do if Hovind doesn't send payment for "legal services" rendered to Matthews' prison commissary account?

That's gotta be about $5, right?

I look forward to Matthews v. Hovind. And the counter-claim of fraud in the inducement. What could be better than a sovrun cat-fight?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit

Post by grixit »

But will the boys in the yard bet their hard earned smokes on it?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Paths of the Sea

Kent Hovind and his new "lawyer":

http://www.2peter3.com/Site/images/Kent_Alex.jpg

That's from:

http://www.2peter3.com/index.asp

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Kent Hovind and his new "lawyer":
http://www.2peter3.com/Site/images/Kent_Alex.jpg
But, who are the two guys in the foreground of the picture?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Paths of the Sea

AndyK wrote:
But, who are the two guys in the foreground of the picture?
Wish I had thought of that!