"jesse james" wants to talk tax law

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

"jesse james" wants to talk tax law

Post by Famspear »

At this web site:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forum ... endrickson

"jesse james" has posted the following:
Hey Famspear...aka Larry Williams......notice over at quatloos you said I suffer from my own delusion?
Would you be interested in a discussion over the tax laws on why one needs to be participating in Social Security in order to first earn 3401(a) "wages"....aka having taxable (reportable) income?

Or are you just a coward suffering from your own delusions?
From the Gospel of Matthew:
And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, "By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?" Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you a question; and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John, whence was it? From heaven or from men?" And they argued with one another, "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will say to us, 'Why then did you not believe him?' But if we say, 'From men,' we are afraid of the multitude; for all hold that John was a prophet." So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And he said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."
--Matthew 21:23-27 (Rev. Stand. Vers.)

We know that if you believe a person needs to be participating in Social Security in order to have taxable (reportable) income, you are suffering from your own delusion. So, "jesse james"...... Would you be interested in such a discussion about U.S. federal tax law -- over here at Quatloos?

The question is not whether I am a coward.

The question is: Are you a coward?

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: "jesse james" wants to talk tax law

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

C'mon. Harvester has ducked every debate to which he has been challenged, here, in the past. Why should he change now?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:C'mon. Harvester has ducked every debate to which he has been challenged, here, in the past. Why should he change now?
"Jesse james" is not Harvester. "Jesse james" is another character who has been engaged in dialog (of sorts) with Harvester/johnthetaxist at another web site.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:C'mon. Harvester has ducked every debate to which he has been challenged, here, in the past. Why should he change now?
"Jesse james" is not Harvester. "Jesse james" is another character who has been engaged in dialog (of sorts) with Harvester/johnthetaxist at another web site.
Not unless Harvester has finally snapped and is not only talking to himself, but also accusing himself of being Famspear through even more sockpuppets.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JamesVincent wrote:Not unless Harvester has finally snapped and is not only talking to himself, but also accusing himself of being Famspear through even more sockpuppets.
And this would/should surprise anyone why?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

When I was in my early twenties, I was driving in my car a few blocks from my home one day. My neighborhood was on the edge of a forest and, as I drove along I noticed a kid - must have been about 8 or 10 years old. I saw him pick up a rock and throw it at me. Fortunately my windows were rolled up, and the rock bounced harmlessly off the car. I immediately pulled the car over and got out.

As soon as he saw me stop, he turned and ran into the woods. I ran quickly into the woods after him, into the area where I saw him go. He must have run pretty fast. I didn't see him anywhere. Maybe he got away, or maybe he was just crouching, trembling somewhere in the thick foliage. I went about fifty feet into the woods and then turned around, walked back to my car and drove way.

Jesse reminds me of that kid.

8)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, he claims that his original demand included a stipulation that we duel over at the other web site (nope, it didn't).

Now "jesse" says he is afraid that if he comes over here, I or someone else will discover his IP address!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhhhhh, BRAVE SIR JESSE!

WOOO! WOOO!

Crouching back there in the foliage!

BRAVE SIR JESSE!

:haha:

[cue the announcer's voice:]

"Brave sir jesse james! Just as much delusion as johnthetaxist, with only one-tenth of the courage!"

:twisted:

Oh poor jesse! I've been chewing up dingbats like him for years! Now, he's afraid to come to Quatloos because he thinks someone will learn his IP address!

Earth calling Jesse! Earth calling Jesse! Yeah, you better stay put, kiddo!

Hey Jesse, how many IRS audits have you handled? How often do you deal with IRS revenue agents? How about IRS Revenue Officers? How often do you stand before federal judges?

Listen grasshopper, I suggest you wear two pairs of diapers if you can summon up enough courage to come over here -- because you don't know anything about tax law. I was studying tax law, probably when you were crapping in your diapers, kiddo. I've been recognized in federal court as an expert witness on tax law.

Yeah, jesse, stay in the bushes where it's safe, kiddo!

Clue: When you challenge someone to a duel, the person you are challenging gets to choose the weapon -- and the forum.

Afraid the big bad monster's gonna discover your IP address???!!!!??

Oh, that's rich!

Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Poor Jesse! At least johnthetaxist (Harvester/Nationwide/Libre, etc., etc.) had the courage, the guts, to duel with real experts on tax law -- right here in the Quatloos forum, for months on end. Poor Jesse!

Just as much delusion as johnthetaxist -- with only one-tenth of the courage!

:lol:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I have an idea!

I know how I'll deal with IRS audits from now on!

I'll hire......

............Jesse.....

..................to represent my clients!

I'll stick jesse up there in the reception area! When the IRS revenue agent comes in and announces that he's arrived for the [fill in the blank] Company audit, and he wants to talk with the taxpayer's representative, BRAVE SIR JESSE will.....

.......run and hide in the men's room!

The IRS agent will start laughing so hard at jesse that he'll drop his IRS identification, fall on the floor and hit his head so hard that the audit will have to be cancelled!

Voilà! My client wins! And I can charge jesse out at a lower billing rate!

"Oh, Brave Sir Jesse, come out! Come out! It's safe to come out of the men's room now. The mean ol', bad ol' IRS agent is gone, and he didn't discover your IP address!"

Oh, Jesse, I've dealt with IRS special agents and FBI special agents, but NONE CAN COMPARE to the STERN VISAGE you present! Oh, I and everyone else here at Quatloos is/are quaking in our boots at the thought of having to hear you pontificate about what you think you know about section 3101!

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Now "jesse" says he is afraid that if he comes over here, I or someone else will discover his IP address!

::snip::

We have zbblock in place, which blocks many anonymized IPs from being used. So, he's right that mods or admins have access to his IP. But we usually only care in the case of suspected sock-puppetry, because that's the easiest way to spot/prove it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Famspear wrote:Now "jesse" says he is afraid that if he comes over here, I or someone else will discover his IP address!

::snip::

We have zbblock in place, which blocks many anonymized IPs from being used. So, he's right that mods or admins have access to his IP. But we usually only care in the case of suspected sock-puppetry, because that's the easiest way to spot/prove it.
Over 2 and half years ago, I posted for months and months as "Larry Williams" at the web site where "jesse james" and "johnthetaxist" have been going at it for so long. I've been a moderator here for years, and I've never bothered to determine someone's IP address. Jesse's nemesis, "johnthetaxist" (Harvester here at Quatloos) had the courage to post here in this forum for years.

So, I've posted and tangled with johnthetaxist over there. And johnthetaxist has posted and tangled with me and numerous other real experts over here.

But MISTER TOUGH GUY, Jesse James, who wants us to believe that we Quatloos regulars are just too scared of his mighty legal knowledge to go back over there and deal with him, is now too scared to come over here, using the pretext that he's afraid someone might discover his IP address!.

Oh, pweeeeeeeze come over and pway wiff us, Mister Jesse....

.........Oh, we pine and moan and yearn for the chance to hear you pontificate as you dazzle us wiff your marvewusss knowledge of tax law......

:cry:

:violin:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:At least johnthetaxist (Harvester/Nationwide/Libre, etc., etc.) had the courage, the guts, to duel with real experts on tax law -- right here in the Quatloos forum, for months on end.
And every post through an anonymizer.

It never ceases to amuse how a groyse macher like Harvey is so obviously right that he can correct people who have been studying and practicing tax law for decades, but can't reveal an IP. I mean, what are they afraid of? They're right, no?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvey posted his real IP one time, but just once.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Down heah in Texas, we have a sayin' about varmints like "jesse james":

"haec hominem habet magna petasus, sed vaccas non."

:?

Uh, well, wait a minute... we don't say it exactly that way......
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Famspear wrote:"haec hominem habet magna petasus, sed vaccas non."

Well, they say it that way in Rhome (Wise County).
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Cpt Banjo wrote:

Well, if I'm ever roaming in Rhome, I will certainly do as the Rhome-ans do.

I wonder ...if I use my cell phone in Rhome, will I incur Rhome-ing charges?

:Axe:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Famspear wrote:
Cpt Banjo wrote:

Well, if I'm ever roaming in Rhome, I will certainly do as the Rhome-ans do.

I wonder ...if I use my cell phone in Rhome, will I incur Rhome-ing charges?

:Axe:
Ok, step back, take a deep breath, and show some self-control. You're right on the edge of doing limericks again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote:Ok, step back, take a deep breath, and show some self-control. You're right on the edge of doing limericks again.
I know! I know! I felt one comin' on yesterday, but I think I'm under control now.

Nothing can go wrong....
.........nothing can go wrong.....
................nothing can go wrong......

:whistle:
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

There was a Quatloosian, Famspear
Whose limericks led posters to fear
His rhymes, they were faulted
He seems to have halted
But is the coast truly so clear?
:whistle:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

KickahaOta wrote:There was a Quatloosian, Famspear
Whose limericks led posters to fear
His rhymes, they were faulted
He seems to have halted
But is the coast truly so clear?
Uh oh.....

:shock:

A trembling protester named Jess
Lives in fear for his IP address.
He's too timid to battle:
All hat and no cattle!
So he hides in the foliage, a mess!