Johnny Liberty at it again!

AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Johnny Liberty at it again!

Post by AFTP »

So I thought this clown wasn't to sell any more of his scams after his jail time.
Still pushing the "Sovereignty" nonsense and his other crap.

http://cascadiansourcecenter.com/profile/JohnnyLiberty
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
AFTP

Re: Johnny Liberty at it again!

Post by AFTP »

Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And he proudly puts, at the head of his resume;
■Keynote Public Speaking
> Global Prosperity Group/Institute for Global Prosperity keynote presentations to large (3,000+) and small(25 - 250+) audiences in the USA and internationally in Canada, Arruba,Cancun, Bermuda and the Bahamas.
Not something I'd brag about. As an Article on Quatloos said;
At the bottom of multi-level marketing -- a scummy business at best -- lurks Global Prosperity. The slimy-est of the slimy, Global Prosperity marks the absolute rock-bottom low of the MLM programs. There simply is no MLM program which is more of a scam, or has such a disreputable background, as Global Prosperity and its many equally-sordid spin-offs.

The people associated with GPG are the bottom of the bottom, too. Many of the people have criminal pasts, others are lifelong network marketers. In other words, you have to be a total scumbug to be affiliated with GPG -- that is, creating relationships with hardened criminals and a programs which has a reputation for scamming young and old, rich and poor alike. If somebody actually admits they are in Global Prosperity, you know you are dealing with a lowlife, so run!

Global Prosperity's reputation is so bad that other network marketers will often add a disclaimer to the bottom of their own spams and advertisements which says "Not Global Prosperity" -- now that is pretty bad! And Global Prosperity really had to work at being the Black Sheep of the multi-level marketing industry, which is like being the really dislikeable guy in a lineup of child molesters.
http://www.quatloos.com/groups/gpg.htm
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

I just watched his new video seminar from last year where he talked about getting busted by the Feds.
He never says he did wrong or his theories may be wrong, just that the Govt. "set" him up and "now I'm back!" :?

AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Am I the only one who thinks he's breaking his parole or something?

Even if he's not under a court order now he's back to his old game of "Sovereignty" and wont that get him in trouble?

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, given who we're talking about, I wouldn't even bother giving you odds on it. Johnny has never struck me as being eligible for the title of "not the sharpest knife in the box", as I think he is more in the really cheap wobbly plastic stuff than anything else.

I would suspect a word to his parole office will have him back to being Johnny NOT At Liberty again fairly quickly. He caused the HI authorities a great deal of grief for no bigger a pimple than he really was/is.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

I hope you're right.

I would be a shame if he tricked an innocent and naive person into a run in with the law.
He needs to go back to jail.
Clearly he has no remorse at all.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why should he change now, this has been the pattern of his life for as far back as I have been aware of him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

True, and that's the reason to put him back in jail.