Mitch Modeleski aka Paul Andrew Mitchell

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Mitch Modeleski aka Paul Andrew Mitchell

Post by AndyK »

More information regarding PAM's exploits is available here.

Teaser:
Jay Scott, Paul Andrew Mitchell Truth Committee wrote:He goes by many names, and lays claim to many skills and creations, many of them beyond verification or below the radar of the legal horizon.

He considers himself wronged by a snowballing crowd of people inside and outside the courtroom.

He feels it is only a matter of time before he will regain what has been taken from him, and that he has only to present his logic and arguments to a forum to be determined later, and all will be right again.

He wants two billion dollars.

He wants it now.

He calls himself Paul Andrew Mitchell, Private Attorney General.
However keyboard shields and anti-explosion brain helmets are MANDATORY before delving into the material provided.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

It looks like PAM pissed off the wrong AUSA.

Years ago, a lawyer who had been in a local District Attorney's office told me that the last thing you ever wanted to do was rise to the attention of the DA's office as needing "special handling."

But it looks like that's what PAM has done.

And it couldn't have happened to a more annoying nutjob.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, why is this not a surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:... Years ago, a lawyer who had been in a local District Attorney's office told me that the last thing you ever wanted to do was rise to the attention of the DA's office as needing "special handling." ...
'Round here, Sheriff's deputies also have their own "special handling" procedures for nutballs. (You'd be amazed how long simple, ordinary procedural things can take, especially when the call load gets heavy.) If that doesn't work, there is always the cattle prod. :twisted:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

As skeptical as I am of anything Chris Hansen wrote, PAM does sound like someone with a severe reality deficit. I found this old thread that is full of crunchy goodness:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1551
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... nment.html
Please help Paul, I'm sure that any amount would help him in some way as he is apparently completely destitute and locked up in some federal facility. "They" are trying to put him away for over 20 years. Knowing the corrupt court system, especially by his meticulously documented RICO FOIA investigations showing that most judges aren't really judges because they are lacking in pertinent and required credentials, "they" will succeed in silencing Paul for the rest of his known life if he isn't empowered to help himself with proper representation.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I love the way various writers on that web page use "scare quotes" to refer to federal judges as "they" or as the "robe" (a reference to the vestment worn by a judge in open court, of course) and to the indictment as the "indictment" -- as though there were really some valid question as to the legal validity of the judge or the indictment.

Relax, wackadoosters everywhere; Modeleski will be tried in a "federal court," and if "convicted," will serve time in "prison." Everything will be fine, as long as we can put the words we don't like in "scare quotes" and thereby pretend that the judge isn't really a judge, the indictment isn't really an indictment, the court isn't really a court, and the prison isn't really a prison.

:roll:

Curiously, the web page identifies Modeleski as already having been assigned a register number by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and as being listed under what I have always assumed was a pseudonym: "Paul Andrew Mitchell," rather than under what I understood to be his real name, Mitch Modeleski. (Note: The indictment uses both names.)

:thinking:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

You forgot to add, "And "whackjob" PAM isn't really a "whackjob"."

Scary, a PAM groupie. Poor innocent, picked on, freedom fighter Mitch. I'm sure his ego would eat that up.

Is he really facing that much time? I guess considering the counts of corruptly endeavoring they're going to hit him with it could e possible. I'm still willing to bet the indictment will be superseded at least once considering what he was likely up to the last few years.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Lambkin wrote:http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... nment.html
Please help Paul, I'm sure that any amount would help him in some way as he is apparently completely destitute and locked up in some federal facility. "They" are trying to put him away for over 20 years. Knowing the corrupt court system, especially by his meticulously documented RICO FOIA investigations showing that most judges aren't really judges because they are lacking in pertinent and required credentials, "they" will succeed in silencing Paul for the rest of his known life if he isn't empowered to help himself with proper representation.
Not to worry. There are several "private attorneys general" on that site who will win the battle for PAM, I'm sure. :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Well, that near-incoherent blog entry did lead to the treasure trove of Modeleski bullshit. He is at FDC SEATAC in Seattle. He has been incarcerated there for about a month, disputing his detention and transfer to Wyoming.

And, of course, being Modeleski, he has filed nonsense letter application after nonsense letter application. Nine, to be exact. In rough chronological order, they are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. So that you don't have to read all this handwritten crapola, I summarize for you:
Mitch wrote:Blah, blah, blah, credentials, blah, blah, blah, Office of Personnel Management Standard Form 61, blah, blah, blah, appointment affidavits, blah, blah, blah, OMB control number, blah, blah, blah, legislative implementation, blah, blah, blah, so-called search warrant, blah, blah, blah, null and void ab initio, blah, blah, blah, PRA Public Protection Clause, blah, blah, blah, ousted itself of jurisdiction, blah, blah, blah, UCC Financing Statement, blah, blah, blah, offer $100,000,000.00, blah, blah, blah, Civil RICO, blah, blah, blah, deprive the court of jurisdiction, blah, blah, blah.
Shockingly, the Court ignored it all.

And then there's this. For the first and only time, Modeleski sounds beaten. He writes the Court that he is "at death's door". He has no family, no money, and sees death as an "option". He ends with "Please help me!" It's almost enough to make one feel sorry for him.

And then one remembers that it's Modeleski, who has made numerous people's lives miserable, and the feeling goes away.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Well, I think as far as help is concerned, close confinement in a secure psychiatric facility, serious ongoing therapy and treatment, NO access to the internet, a computer, or typewriter, and strict control over who he sees and talks with would be a good start towards doing him some good, or at least would prevent him from causing anyone else any further grief.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Mitch Modeleski, aka Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:....I am presently in shock and on death's doorstep.... I have no family, no money, and everything has deterioriated to vicious circles that go nowhere. Death is one option.... I need to be back in my apartment..... I agree to make all appearances in Seattle, assuming I can restore some normality which was lost by the sudden arrest and equally sudden incarceration, then fall to rock bottom.....
Dude.......what happened to the cocky, arrogant, know-it-all "Paul Andrew Mitchell" that we had come to know and love?

Reality can be a real bummer, man.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

And all his magic paperwork, and his great RICO case all to naught, must be really hard when reality steps up and b****slaps you in the face, and then does it again just because you've always been an extra special nice guy like our good buddy Mitch has been.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I suspect Mitch will never be able to come to terms with this universe of people bent on his incarceration and persecution. He has a public ego/persona that has been reinforced for too long to let reality intrude.

There is nothing the professionals in the prison system psychiatric care realm can do for him, other than waste countless hours and experiment with a variety of medications and document the results/non-results.

But I really feel sorry for the prosecuting attorneys in these cases. Even after putting up with the avalanche of nonsense, having Mitch Modeleski's conviction on one's record wouldn't exactly be a highlight. :(
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He doesn't know if his apartment or its contents will be safe. No problem, PAM, just have one of your loyal followers house sit for you. It's not like they'd hock your possessions for beer or anything.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Judge Roy Bean wrote:...... having Mitch Modeleski's conviction on one's record wouldn't exactly be a highlight. :(
And losing to him would be career enhancing how????
notorial dissent

grixit wrote:He doesn't know if his apartment or its contents will be safe. No problem, PAM, just have one of your loyal followers house sit for you. It's not like they'd hock your possessions for beer or anything.
Not like he's likely to have anything worth hocking as it is.
wserra

Post by wserra »

And the gibberish blizzard continues - in a court that has no power to do what Modeleski asks, even if that were something intelligible. Mitch is still fighting detention/extradition in WAWD, while his indictment is pending in WY. All WAWD has the power to do (Rule 5, FRCrP) is determine that he is the person WY indicted, set bail/detain, then send him on his merry way. Moreover, Modeleski keeps sending his nonsense to the Chief Judge of WAWD; M-Js preside over Rule 5 proceedings, not DJs.

Anyway, his latest crapola is a "Notice of Bona Fide Controversy of Law" - as though Mitch saying it makes it so. He decides that the difference between "civil officers" and "civil servants" is vital to his case. If anyone cares why, you can read it. He next expounds on the constitutionality of the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and of 28 USC 1865, the latter dealing with qualifications for federal jury service. Neither of those statutes has anything to do with his present incarceration, of course. Mitch just had to get in a plug for his "carefully written and thoroughly researched" oeuvre "Citizenship for Dummies". No, I'm not kidding. See for yourselves.

Personally, I don't think dummies should be citizens. Mitch would be the first on the deportation list.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

wserra wrote:Moreover, Modeleski keeps sending his nonsense to the Chief Judge of WAWD; M-Js preside over Rule 5 proceedings, not DJs.
Dearest Mitch does not believe in M-Js holding any kind of decision-making power. IIRC that claim was mixed in the barrel of hogwash that he delivered in response to his AOL suit being dismissed.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Excerpts of reader reviews of Modeleski's magnum opus, "The Federal Zone".

http://www.amazon.com/The-Federal-zone- ... ewpoints=1

By Ryan C. Bailey (Megalopolis)
probably the most important legal work of the 20th century
By B. Hamill (Commonwealth of Virginia)
The Federal Zone is a phrase that the author used to describe the jurisdictional area described in US law: the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, etc. but not the 50 States. Thus, "the United States" is not to be confused with the United States of America". Think about this every time you sign something saying you are a US Citizen or a US person.
By Dennis J. O'Boyle (Columbus, GA United States)
Comprehensive, detailed compendium on the tricks that the international banker-owned IRS, politicians, and media have perpetrated on We, The People.

Check it out . . . beware!