Chills on Planet Merrill (Steven Kosin)

Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Re: Chills on Planet Merrill

Post by Duke2Earl »

grixit wrote:And if it doesn't work at first, try a different variant, otherwise known as a re-buttal.
Tough day here. Thank you so much. I really needed that! Wonderful!
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

grixit wrote:And if it doesn't work at first, try a different variant, otherwise known as a re-buttal.
We were wrong about ngupowered, that's all he wanted after all.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He wanted re-butting? Damn, I could have lent him a goat to do that to him.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And the already-deep Stupid gets much deeper. Froze 25 says:

Dear Sir or Madam;

The letter postdated April 7, 2014 (copy included with this letter) stating that I have filed a frivolous Tax Return confuses me. I have been making demand for redeemed lawful money most of the tax year 2013 and therefore should be getting nearly a full refund or a full refund of all withholdings. Additionally I have examined the citations you have included in your letter and there is no connection with the process of redeeming lawful money per USC Title 12 §411 that I have been and will continue doing as evidenced by the copies of the checks that were included with my refund. I have included 3 of them with this letter as examples. To save money on postage I have not resent all of them. If the agents acting for the IRS need me to resend all of them I can and will upon request.

Please explain exactly where on the Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2008-4 (included with this letter) you find the Remedy I am using or something similar that applies to my filing and respond BEFORE charging me a $5,000 Frivolous Penalty because I cannot find any connection with the process of redeeming Lawful money per USC Title 12 §411 or demand for lawful money reduction on Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2008-4. It is critical that you point out what exactly is frivolous about my Tax Return Filing in order for me to correct it properly.

On the letter that was sent to me it states, "review the enclosed Publication 2105 (Why do I have to pay taxes)". Publication 2105 was not included in the letter but I went on irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2105.pdf and found what I believe to be the one that was supposed to be sent to me and included it with this letter. Is the included publication 2105 the one the letter I received from the IRS Post dated April 7th 2014 the "Publication 2105" it was referring to? If it was the correct publication I was unable to find any reference to the process of redeeming lawful money per USC Title 12 §411 or demand for lawful money reduction. Again, since you claim to have included a publication that you did not enclose with your Letter it is critical that you clarify exactly what you are trying to communicate.

If I am mistaken please tell me what section(s) apply to my return in your response so that I may understand for this as well as future filings. If after further review the 1040 I filed is found by the IRS to be correct as I have determined it to be, please respond in kind and I will await the check in the mail. If not please answer my questions and we can work to a speedy resolution.

Warm Regards,

And Freed Gerdes, a veteran Suitor, also posits:

I am an American Citizen by being born within the territory of the Union States (jus soli), and born to parents who were also American Citizens (jus patria). As an American Citizen I have certain unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the ownership of property. Just because the United States of America Corporation (federal government) issued a transmitting utility for me (YOUR FULL NAME) for my use in participating in the public trust, I never voluntarily and knowingly surrendered any of my unalienable rights for a commercial contract (see eg, NCGS 25-1.308 of the UCC), a practice deplored by the United Nations International Covenant on Enforcement of Individual Civil Rights (the ICEICR, now adopted by 176 nations). And since citizenship is a First Amendment right, I chose this past tax year to keep some of the fruits of my labor, which cannot be taxed by the IRS, as the living man has an unalienable right to earn his living through his labor. The use of lawful money is a formal way to rebut the presumption that I have agreed to be a debt slave to the corporate government. Since lawful money is issued by the US Treasury more or less in accordance with the Constitution, it is outside the purview of the IRS, which can only collect a privilege tax on monies gifted to the public trust through the transmitting utility, with endorsement of Federal Reserve credit (sight notes of zero maturity), and thus dealing in private securities, being the privilege. There is nothing frivolous about asserting my rights to retain the fruits of my labor. After all, paying income taxes is voluntary, as is participation in the public trust, and thus volunteering to commit all my property and labor as surety for the onerous national debt.

Freed

Wow.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And the stupid just keeps on coming!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:And the stupid just keeps on coming!!!
That is the only difference between genius and stupidity - genius has its limits.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Mercy, mercy me. On Planet Merrill, froze 25 seems intent on walking into a den of sleeping lions and setting off a string of firecrackers:

"I am considering making Secretary of the Treasury Jacob J. Lew aware of my correspondence with the IRS agents working under him. My thinking is he is personally responsible for their actions and should be made aware of the situation. Thoughts?"

Oh, the words that are floating through my mind, just now.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Mercy, mercy me. On Planet Merrill, froze 25 seems intent on walking into a den of sleeping lions and setting off a string of firecrackers:

"I am considering making Secretary of the Treasury Jacob J. Lew aware of my correspondence with the IRS agents working under him. My thinking is he is personally responsible for their actions and should be made aware of the situation. Thoughts?"
Great idea! Kudos! Do it!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Seems like the type to put some talcum powder in the envelope for emphasis.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And then there's this groyse chochem who posts on David's site:
Hello, I wanted to thank you for explaining the concept of lawful money and how to redeem for L. money, it's amazing how a bit of knowledge can go such a long way, thank you very much david!! (I just received the refund for state and local tax, federal refund I received over month ago, full refund of course direct deposited)
On his Facebook page he's gloating already:
here's my new slogan: 'IRS, it's a pleasure not doing business with you'
Maybe yes, maybe no.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

And David is already preparing the excuses for when Kosin crashes and burns:
This suitor never filed a Libel of Review to establish an evidence repository and may have encouraged the IRS agent to start FrivPen process. So he will likely re-file a more standard 1040 Form, set up an evidence repository and file the Redeemed Lawful Money Return next year instead.
Steven, Steven - had you been listening, you would know that you have to stir in the eye of newt before the wing of bat.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Van Pelt wrote:...This suitor never filed a Libel of Review to establish an evidence repository and may have encouraged the IRS agent to start FrivPen process. So he will likely re-file a more standard 1040 Form, set up an evidence repository and file the Redeemed Lawful Money Return next year instead.
Translator wrote:The green fish wheel didn't flatten the ladder that would set up the concussion between radical tintinnabulation of the vertical flammix valve and the co-mingle bushings. In order to establish fondulation, a non-stereotypical bulb-counter attached to the tip of a reverse-banner wing will be required.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra

Post by wserra »

Meanwhile, Kosin and Harvey are playing "Bruto y Mas Bruto" - yeah, that's really dumb, but I can be even dumber. Harvey links to Fulford, and Kosin remarks:
Free energy devices would be the ultimate game changer, this is totally off topic but something of interest to me as a hobbyist engineer. . . . I believe that energy is being artificially restricted now through the various alphabet organizations of "Government" (EPA) to prevent the lose of control of the people and the steering of society(s) as a whole. . . . the Free energy device's construction and use ... would also allow for food to be grown in gigantic quantities using power intensive processes such as aqua/hydoponics further eliminating controls. . . . You can see how the "money masters" would fight this from happening to the death. Its unfortunate.
Nice "hobbyist engineer". He obviously believes that the First Law of Thermodynamics has something to do with making sure the water in his shower isn't too hot.
- David Hume
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

wserra wrote:Nice "hobbyist engineer". He obviously believes that the First Law of Thermodynamics has something to do with making sure the water in his shower isn't too hot.
Be fair, it isn't the first law he has a complaint with so much as the second.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Max Planck's statement of the First Law, from "Treatise on Thermodynamics":
It is in no way possible, either by mechanical, thermal, chemical, or other devices, to obtain perpetual motion, i.e. it is impossible to construct an engine which will work in a cycle and produce continuous work, or kinetic energy, from nothing.
A perpetual motion machine and a "free energy" generator are cut from the same non-existent cloth.
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

A perpetual motion machine, in the true sense, is entirely a closed system and must rely on its own produced energy to keep running. However an ersatz perpetual motion machine can be (and some have been) constructed in such a way that the machine obtains energy from an external but entirely natural and gratuitous source, such as a waterfall or sunlight or wind power.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on the thread mentioned earlier, there is a link to a new post whereby the US Navy supposedly has found a way to make jet fuel out of seawater. Perhaps the scientists on this forum can correct me; but wouldn't the energy expended to make the fuel exceed the energy to be derived from it?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Without reading the article, my guess is that the experimental method is extracting hydrogen from seawater, not splitting the water molecule into H and O2. The former can be done without expending more energy than the H would produce, but I'm somewhat surprised that it yields enough H to power a warship.
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:I'm somewhat surprised that it yields enough H to power a warship.
Consider the warship before committing to that statement:

When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

wserra wrote:Max Planck's statement of the First Law, from "Treatise on Thermodynamics":
It is in no way possible, either by mechanical, thermal, chemical, or other devices, to obtain perpetual motion, i.e. it is impossible to construct an engine which will work in a cycle and produce continuous work, or kinetic energy, from nothing.
A perpetual motion machine and a "free energy" generator are cut from the same non-existent cloth.
The free energy crowd tend to run afoul of Maxwell's Demon more than anything these days, a la zero point energy and the like.