UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by FatGambit »

LOL Deed of Variation are often referred to as Deed of Assignments too, given their favourite website, I doubt the thought of that is going to go down too well....
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not certain about this so feel free to correct me but I think that in Tom's case if he / his wife cops for any substantial inheritance from granny and they attempt to hide or transfer the assets / money to avoid having to pay out then in the event of a bankruptcy they might be in further shit...

http://www.worrells.net.au/InsolvencyRe ... ticleId=43
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

longdog wrote:I'm not certain about this so feel free to correct me but I think that in Tom's case if he / his wife cops for any substantial inheritance from granny and they attempt to hide or transfer the assets / money to avoid having to pay out then in the event of a bankruptcy they might be in further shit...

http://www.worrells.net.au/InsolvencyRe ... ticleId=43
ETA: Sorry... That's an Australian site but I think the same applies in the UK

ETA2: It seems it does...

http://bankruptcyexpert.co.uk/articles/ ... o-bankrupt
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

By moving assets they would be attempting to defraud creditors which would have criminal implications
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given the snail like pace that even a straightforward will goes through the legal hoops it's probably going to be another six months until granny's cottage can be transferred anyway so plenty of time for the B&B to stake a claim.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I'm not a lawyer, and in Tom/Sue's position I would certainly consult one. My theory is that a deed of variation would ensure that Sue didn't inherit. She wouldn't be giving it away; it would be as if Sue's mum had left her nothing.

But that's just my theory, and could be wrong.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

It might be that straight after the sale if there is a shortfall B&B will simply make them both bankrupt to recover the remainder. I doubt they'll wait for Tom & Sue to make their minds up about doing it. As soon as they petition for it any monies or assets coming their way will automatically scooped up by B&B. Does bankruptcy affect money paid into private pensions too?
'Putin's left hand man'
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:I'm not a lawyer, and in Tom/Sue's position I would certainly consult one. My theory is that a deed of variation would ensure that Sue didn't inherit. She wouldn't be giving it away; it would be as if Sue's mum had left her nothing.

But that's just my theory, and could be wrong.
Hmmm... I'm not a lawyer either but I would imagine that would still count as disposing of an asset as even before the will is settled Sue/Tom have a valuable interest in the property.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Great the judgement has been nullified!!

http://universalcommunitytrust.net/peop ... -crawford/

Amanda is over the moon :haha:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

what a crock of complete and utter shit :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's even got a waxed seal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: OH MY RIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JonnyL on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeterPan wrote:Great the judgement has been nullified!!

...But nobody else gave a flying f**k.

Do these morons really think anybody cares about their 'grand jury'? :brickwall: :haha:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

longdog wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Great the judgement has been nullified!!

...But nobody else gave a flying f**k.

Do these morons really think anybody cares about their 'grand jury'? :brickwall: :haha:
This surely has to be a practical joke??? idiots on that BTBATB page are reading it like they've been given their old house back. Are people really this dumb?
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

GH132 wrote:By moving assets they would be attempting to defraud creditors which would have criminal implications
And we all know how the Crawfrauds avoid anything which could have criminal implications...

I did think of the deed of variation but I didn't really want to mention it in case they haven't thought of it themselves. Don't want them to suffer any more than they have to. Then again...
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Nice to see we're now subject to judgment handed down by anonymous "grand juries" behind closed doors with no apparent right to respond or defend. What a giant step forward for (free)man, what a fucking disasterous fall for mankind. Or it would be if it meant anything.

Okay, so how long before they try to arrest someone on the basis of this judgement?

Ought to be a book on:

Who's going to prison

For how long

How many will die/get seriously injured

How much TC's final bill is going to be when this is all over

How many times they'll fend the bailiffs off Sweaty Sue's mum's property, assuming there is one.

On the latter front I'm going to take zero before anyone else gets a chance to bags it. They'll go prepared from the off next time and there will be a next time if Sweaty Sue's mum did leave her a property.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

WAIT, Count 5 nullifies the court BIG WIN that Tom had. Why would they want to nullify this great victory, is it because Tom Lost? No, can't be, Tom clearly won, he said so, Ceylon said so, Guy said so, Michael said so, Mr. Ebert said so, why would they not just reaffirm it??

EDIT: Can't tell who signed this, so obviously it is a fake, as no MAN will accept Liability in his name.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

NYGman wrote:WAIT, Count 5 nullifies the court BIG WIN that Tom had. Why would they want to nullify this great victory, is it because Tom Lost? No, can't be, Tom clearly won, he said so, Ceylon said so, Guy said so, Michael said so, Mr. Ebert said so, why would they not just reaffirm it??

EDIT: Can't tell who signed this, so obviously it is a fake, as no MAN will accept Liability in his name.
We need to find 25 good men and true .................This is the story that just keeps giving :haha: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:
ps is that a real "wet ink signature"?
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So they nullified the judgement which two months ago they claimed was a "Victory!!!!"?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:So they nullified the judgement which two months ago they claimed was a "Victory!!!!"?
Exactly, I wounder what Ceylon, Guy, Michael, Ebert, Tom have to say about this. Tom thanked the judge for his opinion, and now they have gone and nullified it, those bastards...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Nuttier than squirrel shit and fantastic entertainment - keep it up mon braves.

That O'Bonkers though - what a hypocrite.

Decrys the legal profession for supposed legalese then cobbles this load of old horse manure together. There is an image in my head of this missive being read out in the town square by a fat chap ringing a bell and shouting 'hear ye'. Its like something I had in a cracker last Xmas akin to Blackadder's novelty death-warrant he cons the queen into signing.

Who's going to enforce this?
Who's going to take any notice?
Who's most certainly going down the steps if they lay hands on anyone?

Crawfraud seems to have picked up on this latest development. During one of his self pitying U-toob monologues he stated that on the day of his conviction he boldly went over to the police Inspector, held him by the shoulder and stoutly informed him he was under arrest under Common Law and to take himself off right this instant and hand himself in at the nearest police station. Shortly after, of course he made his very own journey of discovery to the nearest nick.

I'm guessing that upon release he's been given conditional bail to stay away from Fearn Chase and The Stab Inn. Way to go Tom; a civil injunction would only have been more cost and difficult to police; getting yourself nicked gave plod the golden opportunity to get the Bail Act (to which he wisely appears to have consented to - so far) to banish him to the Outer Darkness.

Not a path I would have chosen but, after all, he's a grown man and we must respect the path he chooses. Waffle. Bluster yadda yadda.
A sovereign Grand Jury of twenty-five good men and women of Nottinghamshire, upon hearing the evidence that the Crawford family has just cause to bring both civil and criminal proceedings against those individuals responsible for the violent enforcement of a plainly fraudulent claim by the Bradford & Bingley Building Society, has unanimously nullified the judgment and all related orders made against Tom and Sue; and declared that they must be fairly compensated for their losses and restored to their property without delay, under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, as officially documented in the certified copy of the decision posted below.
Truly a conspiracy of bastards! I blame the US for this and their sovs who pioneered the foisted unilateral contract on an unsuspecting world. Now we've got them too.

Also - can someone tell me how the actions taken in booting out an arrogant old fool who won't pay his mortgage from his (now former) house are conflated with genocide?

I hope we have more pronouncements in the days to come, I'll get a crate of light ale and some popcorn in.

ETA I said conviction above when of course I meant eviction but maybe the spell check fairy has been reading the tea leaves?
Last edited by exiledscouser on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Genocide? Did anyone notice the Police trying to kill any morons? I assume the race concerned is morons as can't see any other category the Crawfords and their supporters fit into. Is morons even a race? Did the Crawfords put that in their last census return?

Presumably we can look forward to Tom walking back into 3 Fearn Chase waving this document (a bit like Neville Chamberlain - though the Peter Cook and John Cleese version would be more accurate).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmwmuPTa0To#t=128
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self