Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Post by AndyPandy »

Hyrion wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:but how does [joinder] apply in woo woo land?
That's easy to answer (you just need to separate yourself from reality for a moment):
  • It attaches your physical being to the ephemeral legal being
Unfortunately for the OPCA crowd, that requires a reality where the two beings are separate.

As sad as it is for them, in this reality it means while their ephemeral being is all naughty and going off and committing crimes, it's their physical being that will serve the time in prison.
God Almighty, there really is an Alternate Universe!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hyrion wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:but how does [joinder] apply in woo woo land?
That's easy to answer (you just need to separate yourself from reality for a moment):
  • It attaches your physical being to the ephemeral legal being
Unfortunately for the OPCA crowd, that requires a reality where the two beings are separate.

As sad as it is for them, in this reality it means while their ephemeral being is all naughty and going off and committing crimes, it's their physical being that will serve the time in prison.
We had an OPCA case in Canada where this played a part in a sucessful appeal. I forgot the exact issue the idiot was charged with (I think it was tax evasion) and I've lost the citation but he pleaded guilty to an offense significant enough to warrant jail time. He was shocked! Stunned! when he was told that he was off to jail. He'd thought that they understood that it was his strawman who had pled guilty and that he, the natural man, could just toddled off home. He appealed the guilty plea basically on the grounds that he was too stupid to understand what it meant and the appeals court agreed with him, quashed the verdict, and ordered a new trial. I couldn't find any record of what happened after that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The paranoia becomes more intense.
Elisabeth Nolson
3 mins
It is rather funny that those who have signed a NDA have got great results while those who allowed their fear to rule and spill out on these pages who have not got one demonstrate their real fear on here.
One thing if you haven't got an NDA an you choose to share your info that's up to you but don't then come expecting the land council to act on a NDA process because you breached it.
It's self responsibility we are on with here the NDA gives you the protection to do that. If you don't want that don't autograph it but also don't expect people who state they haven't signed one to behave as if they have. Expectation based in fear has no place on here.
Facebook are now taking part of our messages and manipulating and posting on our behalf so we are loving the forum from here to a secure server that will have instant message forum on the website.
In the meantime those that don't understand what is happening making accusations will leave you disclosing and committing commercial inter course with dead entities for the rest of your slave life while listening to others sharing the fear vibe.
Not sure what a NDA is but I think it's a non disclosure agreement they put in their Facebook profile which withdraws permission for "Facebook" to take and publish anything they put on, er, Facebook.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to say, was this supposed to make even a lick of sense, if so, it fails miserably. I somehow kinda sorta think that what they think an NDA means and what it actually means are two vastly different critters, kinda sorta like everything else they believe when it comes right down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:I was going to say, was this supposed to make even a lick of sense...
It's the incoherent crazyness of it all which is their most defining feature. I'm not sure if this group is gaining traction but they certainly seem to be popping up all over the place and I think they're getting well known by councils all over the country. I wasn't sure whether to post this as it's even more crazy (and incoherent) but what the hell. It'a new statutory instrument they seem to be pioneering, the COMMUNITY PROTECTION ORDER:
File No. LCTND/HERT/01
COMMUNITY TRUST
(Landcouncil)
BETWEEN:
Plaintiff:
Hertfordshire Community Trust
Cunliffe House
Cunliffe Lane
Esholt
BD17 7RF
and
Defendants:
EAST HERTS COUNCIL
HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE UNDER ANTI- SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR, CRIME AND POLICING ACT 2014
File No. LCTND/HERT/01
This NOTICE is issued to HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL. IJOHN WOOD as representatives of HERTFORDHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL, PATRICIA MOORE as Chairman and representative of EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL,, and a Civil Servant within the district. It is served with reasonable grounds in accordance with the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime & Protection Act 2014 Section 43. The conduct of HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL is clearly having a detrimental effect, of a persist continuing nature, on the quality of life of those in the locality, which includes all areas within your constituency. Such conduct is both unreasonable as well as being unlawful.
The TORT of of Trespass has been breached, on several occasions, by JOHN WOOD and PATRICIA MOORE This has also caused physical harm to the health of the community members of directly effected by the council of HERTFORDSHIRE as well as the Psychiatric Harm and economic loss, as per contractual requirements and earning potential. This has also seriously disrupted the entire community causing significant harm and distress.
We are also applying for this Community Protection Order under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as well as citing defamation of Character and invasion of privacy.
NOTE: Because the breaches of duty are so severe, and potentially illegal, a Minister of the Crown is also being informed
In line with this NOTICE we are also investigating organised crime via the serious organised crime and police act 2005. We will be discussing some of our current findings with the Director of Public Prosecutions, The Director of Revenue and Custom Prosecution and the Lord Advocate. Through our investigations it clearly show a very serous Breach of Trust, theft, money laundering and intimidation. Due to these very serious crimes against the community of HERTFORDSHIRE, we have no choice but to place a COMMUNITY PROTECTION ORDER on HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL
As part of this very thorough investigation we have taken down statements of truth from several residents who believe that HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL are acting like a Cartel and selling public assets for personal profit. We will be applying to both the HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNT COUNCIL and the Director of Revenue and Customs for full disclosure of all financial accounts over the last five (5) Years – these will be placed into evidence.
There are also significant breaches of the Localism Act 2011, the European Union Charter of Fundamental Rights, Human Rights and the Civil Servants code of practice. Using the local Government Finance Act 1992 and/or the Council Tax Admin & Enforcement regulation 1992 to extort finances for personal gain.
It is also an illegal offence to knowingly fund criminal activities under section 52 of the terrorism act 2000. It is also a criminal offence under the international criminal court Act 2001. Also in S 15 part 3 of the Terrorism Act 2000.
File No. LCTND/HERT/01
COMMUNITY TRUST
(Landcouncil)
BETWEEN:
Plaintiff:
Hertfordshire Community Trust
Cunliffe House
Cunliffe Lane
Esholt
BD17 7RF
and
Defendants:
EAST HERTS COUNCIL
HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE UNDER ANTI- SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR, CRIME AND POLICING ACT 2014
File No. LCTND/HERT/01
This NOTICE is issued to HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL. IJOHN WOOD as representatives of HERTFORDHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL, PATRICIA MOORE as Chairman and representative of EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL,, and a Civil Servant within the district. It is served with reasonable grounds in accordance with the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime & Protection Act 2014 Section 43. The conduct of HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL is clearly having a detrimental effect, of a persist continuing nature, on the quality of life of those in the locality, which includes all areas within your constituency. Such conduct is both unreasonable as well as being unlawful.
The TORT of of Trespass has been breached, on several occasions, by JOHN WOOD and PATRICIA MOORE This has also caused physical harm to the health of the community members of directly effected by the council of HERTFORDSHIRE as well as the Psychiatric Harm and economic loss, as per contractual requirements and earning potential. This has also seriously disrupted the entire community causing significant harm and distress.
We are also applying for this Community Protection Order under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 as well as citing defamation of Character and invasion of privacy.
NOTE: Because the breaches of duty are so severe, and potentially illegal, a Minister of the Crown is also being informed
In line with this NOTICE we are also investigating organised crime via the serious organised crime and police act 2005. We will be discussing some of our current findings with the Director of Public Prosecutions, The Director of Revenue and Custom Prosecution and the Lord Advocate. Through our investigations it clearly show a very serous Breach of Trust, theft, money laundering and intimidation. Due to these very serious crimes against the community of HERTFORDSHIRE, we have no choice but to place a COMMUNITY PROTECTION ORDER on HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL
As part of this very thorough investigation we have taken down statements of truth from several residents who believe that HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNCIL are acting like a Cartel and selling public assets for personal profit. We will be applying to both the HERTFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and EAST HERTFORDSHIRE COUNT COUNCIL and the Director of Revenue and Customs for full disclosure of all financial accounts over the last five (5) Years – these will be placed into evidence.
There are also significant breaches of the Localism Act 2011, the European Union Charter of Fundamental Rights, Human Rights and the Civil Servants code of practice. Using the local Government Finance Act 1992 and/or the Council Tax Admin & Enforcement regulation 1992 to extort finances for personal gain.
It is also an illegal offence to knowingly fund criminal activities under section 52 of the terrorism act 2000. It is also a criminal offence under the international criminal court Act 2001. Also in S 15 part 3 of the Terrorism Act 2000.
COMMUNITY PROTECTION ORDER HERTFORDSHIRE.odt · version 1
FileDownload
And before you ask, no, I'm not sure whether invoking the words twice is part of the magik formula or just a slip of the cut & paste fingers.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

What a complete load of drivel, and what do they expect the Councils to do with that other than give the Council Officers a good laugh ?? :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent

I will then take it as a given that JOHN WOOD and PATRICIA MOORE have somehow managed to mortally offend whoever or whatever "Hertfordshire Community Trust" turns out to be.

Beyond that it is all ill written and very hazy. I would say at the very least that the author needs several course in remedial English and grammar and writing before they should be let out on their own again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

More trouble at t'mill. Shills and trolls are infiltrating, it's terrible.
Jon Shackleton
54 mins
Be aware isaac hunt is the next troll - any information on this individual would be gratefully received
Like Comment
You and Tracy Woollard like this.

Tom Boyce He a horrible person, searve him notice Jon.
Like · Reply · 53 mins

Jon Shackleton It's about truth although i'm aware people know he's a little fly, full of disease. None should judge less they be judged and anger only leads to failure. We have amazing people involved in significant projects that are making a difference to peoples lives. Why an individual would try to stop the truth, well there's only one reason. Never stoop so low as that's a snakes place to crawl on their belly, not ours smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 42 mins · Edited

Wendy Hirst Go get em Jon
Like · Reply · 1 · 40 mins

I belive Isaac Hunt is a known associate of Wayne Kerr, Ben Dover, Richard Head and several other scurrilous characters too unpleasant to mention.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:More trouble at t'mill. Shills and trolls are infiltrating, it's terrible.
Jon Shackleton
54 mins
Be aware isaac hunt is the next troll - any information on this individual would be gratefully received
Like Comment
You and Tracy Woollard like this.

Tom Boyce He a horrible person, searve him notice Jon.
Like · Reply · 53 mins

Jon Shackleton It's about truth although i'm aware people know he's a little fly, full of disease. None should judge less they be judged and anger only leads to failure. We have amazing people involved in significant projects that are making a difference to peoples lives. Why an individual would try to stop the truth, well there's only one reason. Never stoop so low as that's a snakes place to crawl on their belly, not ours smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 42 mins · Edited

Wendy Hirst Go get em Jon
Like · Reply · 1 · 40 mins

I belive Isaac Hunt is a known associate of Wayne Kerr, Ben Dover, Richard Head and several other scurrilous characters too unpleasant to mention.
Witch Hunts, you've got to love them !!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Stepping up a gear now, I think they missed a point off. 8. Go to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200.

Elisabeth Nolson
3 hrs
Step by step guide to having meters removed
1) choose new meter
2) buy new meter
3) arrange for new engineer to fix new meter
4) ring up the corporate thief who has current meter trespassing in or on your property
5) serve notice to corporation with terms and conditions of continued storage ( use courtesy notice template) and trespass charges. With fees attached on a schedule A
6) company removes meter
7) your engineer replaces new one
Like Comment
Geoff Dykes and 34 others like this.

Elaine Bowers Brilliant Elisabeth,this is one ive been thinking of doing
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Steve Allan Question: Who is the supplier of new services or do they remain the same?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Jon Shackleton You are directly with the national grid
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Andrew Thomas Reid Do you inform them
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Jon Shackleton Be honourable at all times. Take a reading and send it to the national grid every 6 months. Just to inform them politely how much of your resources you've used
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs
Yiam Cross

Write a reply...

Choose File

Domenico Bergonzi Is this for real! Can I do this?
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Jay Clem Simon Dawes Steve James good info
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Domenico Bergonzi So I can deal with the national grid not Eon or southern electric etc... !
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Jon Shackleton You can choose who you want in terms of power distribution from the national grid. The national Grid was set up for YOU and the infrastructure was paid for by YOU. The power stations were built for Y.... through taxation - so who owns it? The Government are civil servants to administrate correctly, not to gain finances in a fraudulent manner
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr

Richard Bailey hmmmm interesting.....
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Domenico Bergonzi Many thanks for your helpful responses. Much gratitude. Dom
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Steve Allan So effectively a meter but no charge?
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited

Rachele Graves do you have to get there meters taken out by national grid or your electricity and gas supplier before you fit your own meters
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Jon Shackleton If you take charge of your resource then who would charge for something you've already paid for, more than once. They've been pulling this con for centuries thus the CEO's and MP's invest in such companies as it's money for nothing. Take charge of you and everything else will surly follow - always be honourable in your activities though. If they own a meter on your land then give them notice to remove it. Once their meter has gone then, as long as it's installed by a competent individual, you have done no wrong. Actually thousands of people have done this with success. The other direction is to build your own to generate power..
Like · Reply · 3 ·

I love the parting comment from old Jon there, "They've been pulling this con for centuries thus the CEO's and MP's invest in such companies as it's money for nothing." Yep, the Norman Power & Gas Company started the whole con off around about 1067.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Like you say Yiam, One way route to getting your gas & electricity disconnected and be prosecuted under the Gas & Electricity Acts (1986) for unlawful interference with a meter, numpties !!
notorial dissent

I'd say sure and cut the gas and/or electric off out at the street, where I assume there is a master cutoff.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I don't understand their line of thought. What is the purpose of the replacement meter? Once an electricity supplier has removed their meter why would you put another meter in its place? Surely you would just connect the wires directly with jumpers. Why would they want to measure how much electricity they are stealing? It's not as if anyone is going to read the meter.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I don't understand their line of thought. What is the purpose of the replacement meter? Once an electricity supplier has removed their meter why would you put another meter in its place? Surely you would just connect the wires directly with jumpers. Why would they want to measure how much electricity they are stealing? It's not as if anyone is going to read the meter
Aparently, Jon Shackleton wanted to remind everyone that
Be honourable at all times. Take a reading and send it to the national grid every 6 months. Just to inform them politely how much of your resources you've used
Nice of you to let them know how much you are stealing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I will have to check if it has changed but I think the meters used to belong to the network company, i.e. Transco for gas and Nation Grid for electric. To do anything with one of these meters requires it to be done by their staff. No legitimate gas fitter or electrician will do anything with the meter. Which means when these idiots can't find someone to do the work, they will get a cowboy in or do it themselves. I foresee several Darwin Awards coming up, I just hope they don't take any innocent party with them.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:...To do anything with one of these meters requires it to be done by their staff. No legitimate gas fitter or electrician will do anything with the meter. ....
You would have thought so. I don't expect a gas fitter to be a genius but I would have hoped he'd at least understand the correct practice and legislation covering work on gas systems. Obviously I expect too much.
Hass Mustafa
I'm a gas safe engineer and would be happy to remove and fit gas meters
Like · 6 · Reply · More · 3 hours ago
Jon Shackleton
Hass Mustafa is probably the best man to ask Gilly Brown being the professional in this area
Like · 2 · Reply · More · 2 hours ago
Debbie Sherwood
Where do you live Hass Mustafa my grandaughter lives in Stoke-on-Trent, we could definitely use your help if you live anywhere near there.
Like · Reply · More · 37 minutes ago
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

There is definitely a Hass Mustafa on the Gas Safe register:

http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/regist ... eid=100297
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I will have to check if it has changed but I think the meters used to belong to the network company, i.e. Transco for gas and Nation Grid for electric. To do anything with one of these meters requires it to be done by their staff. No legitimate gas fitter or electrician will do anything with the meter. Which means when these idiots can't find someone to do the work, they will get a cowboy in or do it themselves. I foresee several Darwin Awards coming up, I just hope they don't take any innocent party with them.
Rules must have changed. You can get a gas fitter to move your meter by 3 feet, to fit in with refurbishment and changes to the property. I can't find anything allowing a gas fitter to replace a meter though.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

schismatrix wrote:There is definitely a Hass Mustafa on the Gas Safe register:

http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/regist ... eid=100297

Not for much longer if he does what he says he's going to do.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This 'fit your own meter' gibberish is possibly my favourite aspect of the whole freeman woo. It's not just idiotic it's breathtakingly idiotic as is illustrated to a T by this quote from the above...
"Be honourable at all times. Take a reading and send it to the national grid every 6 months. Just to inform them politely how much of your resources you've used"
If the actual gas / electricity is free why does it matter how much you have used? why do you need to meter it? How does the positively perverted concept of "honour" even enter in to it?

I have a friend who was a national grid 'hot work' man and I've also seen neighbours, who weren't that bright, try to get free power and I can state categorically that anybody who f**ks with their meter will come a cropper sooner rather than later.

Case in point...

I had a neighbour who didn't like paying for his electricity (not that I like it of course) and so he attempted to bypass the meter with a length of twin-and-earth. he found out very rapidly that if you try this trick on a modern digital meter you don't get free electric... What you get is a meter that bursts into flames. So, now being without a meter, and hence a supply of the old electrics, he called in the people who you call in under these circumstances and got a new meter fitted. I don't know what excuse he gave but the powers(geddit?)-that-be replaced the meter.

Shortly afterwards he again bypassed the meter but this time made a better job of it and got free juice... For all of about a week until the electricity company noticed he'd stopped paying (no doubt tipped off by the mysteriously igniting meter) and sent an engineer around. The engineer found the bypass and simply pulled the company fuse... So... Once again... No power.

That night the cheeky f**ker went it to my 'cupboard', stole my fuse, and put it back in his. Sadly for him I was watching a DVD at the time my power went off and, after quickly checking my circuit breakers, caught him in the act. One f**king good beating later I had my fuse back and immediately called the police and the electrickery company... And here's the pay-off to my tale... They sent out a hot-work dude with very big rubber gauntlets and an even bigger pair of bolt-croppers who cropped the incoming cables back to the brickwork, capped them with heat-shrink sleeving and set the whole lot in a big dollop of insulating resin.

Result: Supply permanently withdrawn, prosecution and, I'm pleased to say, a rather rapid eviction :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?