Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

GOOFies may be a bit weird, but they can be useful friends.

For example, "Fred" (my name for him, and no relation to me) had no bank account. He did have a mobile phone but the contract was in the name of his girlfriend's mother. Fred was splitting up with g/f, so the phone also had to go. How could Fred get a new phone without a bank account?

Fred's friend "Charlie" (my name for GOOFY cck789) stepped into the breach.

"No problem," said Charlie to his friend Fred. "Don't put my name on the contract, but give them my bank details, and you can pay them through me."

Nothing could go wrong, could it? Sadly, it did. Instead of the agreed £45/month, Vodafone were charging £90/month. So Fred tried to cancel the contract.

"Not so fast", said Vodafone, and continued to charge. Of course, they weren't charging Fred, but Charlie. And Charlie didn't pay.

"They can't charge me," Charlie says. "I don't have a contract with them."

Can Charlie prove this, by waving around his copy of the contract between Fred and Vodafone? Umm, no, he doesn't have one. Does Fred? Unknown. He's now out of Charlie's reach, and the bill has hit £1000, and Vodafone have issued a claim.
Charlie wrote:Hi again eeeeeek Help
Why the panic? Because the standard defence template refers to the previous correspondence the alleged debtor has sent the claimant.

"But I didn't write any letters," Charlie says. "I asked for a copy of the contract on the phone."

Even Saint Tiggy hasn't any comforting words, yet.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Skeleton »

He knows nothing, is as green as grass but he knows just enough, plucked out of apparently nowhere to be arguing the toss that his mate is responsible for the alleged account and his bank account was only being used to fund the dastardly deed. He has also already been down the road of demanding to see a signed contract and already knows if he does not get one the debt is null and void. :) Pull the other one CCK789, Goodfy will lap it up but Lowells won't.

Tiggys response to this will indeed be interesting.

Jimmy will no doubt advise a law suit for harassment :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

Tiggy smells bullshit?
Just read the first part of your thread. If your bank account was 'just used for payment' then how did they get your details to be able to phone you straight away - they couldn't have been using the new mobile number issued as that you say was with your friend. Why were they phoning you on your number and not your friend on the new number?

Also, how did they get your address to send a Court Claim form to you, if the contract was in your friends name they would be taking him to Court not you?

You must have agreed to something, as well as signing the direct debit form or they wouldn't have been able to take payments from your bank account.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Best of luck to your "friend"!

Hadenuf wrote:
My friend used a promissory note against her electric company and it all backfired. She had a forced entry with a "dumb" meter fitted, which now charges her at a ridiculous high rate for electric. She is now in the red/debt with this meter only after two weeks. And the scum have charged her for this forced entry too. Plus the initial bill with interest - what was originally £600, has now shot up to £1100.

It has gone horribly wrong for her. She does not know where to turn. None of the sites are really helping her. She feels so isolated and has no longer faith in the Freeman principles. She feels the Freeman movement is a scam.

In conclusion: she is full of debt, has a "dumb" meter she loathes due to health risks and data collection and they are still hounding her. And she knows these debts will exponentially increase.

I want people to read this, because it is all very well getting high on 'success stories', but we also need to be seeped in realism.

Buy the way, when she has contacted others, all they keep saying to her is "seek remedy"; but where is her remedy now I ask? This is not a rhetorical question. Can anybody offer some real tangible/constructive help for her situation. I feel impotent to help her as my knowledge on these subjects is weak.

Many thanks.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hadenuf and his "friend" apparently still aren't bright enough to figure out that the freeman "principals" are a hollow effigy to personal financial destruction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Fearnchase
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Fearnchase »

SteveUK wrote:Best of luck to your "friend"!

Hadenuf wrote:
My friend used a promissory note against her electric company and it all backfired. She had a forced entry with a "dumb" meter fitted, which now charges her at a ridiculous high rate for electric. She is now in the red/debt with this meter only after two weeks. And the scum have charged her for this forced entry too. Plus the initial bill with interest - what was originally £600, has now shot up to £1100.

It has gone horribly wrong for her. She does not know where to turn. None of the sites are really helping her. She feels so isolated and has no longer faith in the Freeman principles. She feels the Freeman movement is a scam.

In conclusion: she is full of debt, has a "dumb" meter she loathes due to health risks and data collection and they are still hounding her. And she knows these debts will exponentially increase.

I want people to read this, because it is all very well getting high on 'success stories', but we also need to be seeped in realism.

Buy the way, when she has contacted others, all they keep saying to her is "seek remedy"; but where is her remedy now I ask? This is not a rhetorical question. Can anybody offer some real tangible/constructive help for her situation. I feel impotent to help her as my knowledge on these subjects is weak.

Many thanks.
Have you got a link to this please ?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's essentially a bunch of idiots who all think they're experts on prom notes and the BOE act. Read it at your peril.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/s ... ds=Hadenuf
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I think this simple set of pictures sums up the fmotl movement perfectly :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Brilliant, letissier.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Alright, I feel dumber after trying to figure out that post.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

mufc1959 wrote:Brilliant, letissier.
Very good. It all makes perfect sense. I am now awake and can see pyramids everywhere.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That's right, a dating site for all those who are 'awake' (unlink those who have to listen to their bullshit).

The conversation must be riveting . "Red or White dear?" , "but both are controlled by tptb!"

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/a ... -theorists
notorial dissent

Letissier just needs to go back on his meds, voluntarily or otherwise, and all will be well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I think Letissier is perfectly sound of mind.

In case you didn't realise, I didn't actually make that post up, I simply copied it from another page and posted it to sum up the illogical thinking of fmotl followers.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

Sorry, blaming you for someone elses genius then, that's why we have the quote function, please use same in the future and attribute!! ND-mod
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

That is awesome. So glad I don't like salad.......
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:I think Letissier is perfectly sound of mind.

In case you didn't realise, I didn't actually make that post up, I simply copied it from another page and posted it to sum up the illogical thinking of fmotl followers.
That's what I thought.

What I mean is - I thought that you had just posted a link to some sort of dating site, not that I thought that you were of sound mind :lol:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I thought the text before the images made the post intentions clear....
Pox

Post by Pox »

For a change from the usual , here is someone showing a bit of foresight -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 09&t=99649

Someone who has considered his/her future options should he/she want to obtain any type of credit after using some of the methods advocated on GOODF.

Previously there have been a handful of GOODF members who have used some of the methods and given the 'run around' to a number of DCA's who eventually give up. They call this SUCCESS.

Then they grow up/meet the woman or man of their dreams/sort themselves out/get on an even keel and decide that they want to 'worship the devil' and get a mortgage.

Shock and horror - they have a poor credit score and lenders won't lend!

We never get to hear the end of the tales of woe but IMO, I do wonder if some would think - ' If only I could turn the clock back?'
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

FatGambit wrote:I thought the text before the images made the post intentions clear....
not at all. I thought it was the author of the post original idea and not copied from somewhere else as the same author described in a following post.
This happens quite often with the new people that have joined recently.
I get part way through reading some posts before I realize, when it doesn't make sense, that it's not the poster's words but someone else's from another site.
There's a quote button above the reply box. It's not like you have to type in the code to make a quote.