- Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
- Posts: 2882
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
- Location: Quatloos Immigration Control
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Did this topic get missed when the U.K. was split into it's own section?
I'm thinking that too. Will investigate.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address
- Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:37 am
- Location: Thailand
The Cann brothers feature a lot in the first video that really got me into the crazy ways of the FMOTL. Bailiff's are at the door of one of their mates who refuses to recognise statutes and acts amongst other things and therefore is withholding his Council Tax. He seems genuinely upset when the Bailiff politely asks why he takes the Council Tax Benefit then.
A true classic.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.