"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect it is a case of Mr King JUST DOESN'T KNOW. I find it hard to fathom how people can be so utterly clueless, but it would seem they can be.

The other thing that comes to mind, is what does it matter to him if they are or aren't collecting for a charity? He wasn't obligated to donate?

It would seem that some people spend their every waking moment pointlessly looking for something to be upset about, that doesn't really EVER concern them. Obviously much too much time on their hands.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Colin123 wrote:I sort of respect the idiots that are standing under their article 61, But what i do find hypocritical is not paying their council tax, But yet still expecting services that the local councils provide

To me, This goes a step further, This idiot refuses to pay his council tax, Fair enough, But FFS if that is your thing, Don't expect to try and claim for damage to your car caused by a pot hole

Maybe if he and his friends had paid, The council would have had more money to repair the road

If he does submit a claim, I really hope they check what council tax he owes before they even consider it
Minor quibbles: one, the spring isn't on the shock absorber. Two, that's a quote not an invoice. He may not have had the work done yet. Major quibbles: one, how will he prove that the spring was perfect before the incident? Two if he's still driving it he could get into some issues. (There's one car I can think of that has a habit of breaking springs and sticking the end into the tyre - not good.)
Further, for someone in lawful rebellion his car is taxed and MOT'd and it won't take me long to find out if it is insured too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

It's showing as covered.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:I sort of respect the idiots that are standing under their article 61, But what i do find hypocritical is not paying their council tax, But yet still expecting services that the local councils provide

To me, This goes a step further, This idiot refuses to pay his council tax, Fair enough, But FFS if that is your thing, Don't expect to try and claim for damage to your car caused by a pot hole

Maybe if he and his friends had paid, The council would have had more money to repair the road

If he does submit a claim, I really hope they check what council tax he owes before they even consider it
Minor quibbles: one, the spring isn't on the shock absorber. Two, that's a quote not an invoice. He may not have had the work done yet. Major quibbles: one, how will he prove that the spring was perfect before the incident? Two if he's still driving it he could get into some issues. (There's one car I can think of that has a habit of breaking springs and sticking the end into the tyre - not good.)
Further, for someone in lawful rebellion his car is taxed and MOT'd and it won't take me long to find out if it is insured too.
I have always believed that the percentage of people who claim to drive without MOT, insurance and tax is very low. I asked a traffic cop friend of mine some time ago if you had none of the above and drove from Edinburgh to London did he think you could make it. His answer was not likely.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Win.not.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Win.not.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I really don't think this is going to stop his imprisonment for failure to pay £20k Proceeds of Crime for illegally selling cannabis and amphetamines ! :naughty:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:brickwall:

The Barons have replied, and it's er not quiet the news the rebels were hoping for -
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 9125073788
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote::brickwall:

The Barons have replied, and it's er not quiet the news the rebels were hoping for -
Have they ever had a reply from any of 'the barons' that has come even close to supporting their idiotic world-view? I'm guessing the answer is no.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote::brickwall:

They're already putting their own bonkers interpretation on it
Dear Mr McKenna,
Thank you for your letter of 15-3-17 which I have just received. I am not full time resident here and don’t sign for mail.
Most of those who refer to Article 61 look to the agreement for find authority. But to apply it, it would be arbitrated by judges, who must also take into account other agreements of our long social and political tradition. If that were not the case, the law could be used in many more unjust ways than at present.
My advice therefore is to accept the whole law from the strength of Magna Carta, and not reject all defense except Magna Carta.
As for Scotland, her laws are based on Roman Law, not common law. Without a strong relationship with English Common Law, she could find herself in a similar position to France and Germany when it comes to civil liberties. I hope that reason and love for our fellow countrymen would prevail over hard laws. But that attitude goes hand in hand with a willingness to pass up ancient rights as well as defending them.
Today is the memories of the Carthusian Martyrs. They gave total allegiance to their king, but wouldn’t compromise their personal sovereignty. They lost their lives for it. This is the price of truth.
LikeShow More Reactions · 5 · 20 mins

Connor Jason Wilkinson Scotland was not actually invaded by Rome though I think one Roman division went into Scotland and was never seen again. So Hadrien built the wall to keep the Scots from invading England.
LikeShow More Reactions · 1 · 18 mins · Edited

Connor Jason Wilkinson Thanks Robert White, Im amazed that you could read that.
LikeShow More Reactions · 4 · 18 mins

Connor Jason Wilkinson He just gave us all a command, "accept the whole law from strength of Magna Carta"
LikeShow More Reactions · 3 · 17 mins · Edited

Mark Smith Connor Jason Wilkinson and not reject all defense except magma carta
LikeShow More Reactions · Just now

Connor Jason Wilkinson That's a command.
LikeShow More Reactions · 16 mins
notorial dissent

Illiterate to the end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Barry has landed himself in some hot water with the plod...
Good moaning, am in court this morning for an assault on pc and criminal damage, which is said to have taken place while 3 officers were kicking me in the ribs while being choked and sprayed with cs gas while face down in handcuffs. I'm aware that I've left this rather late to seek any real advice but if anyone has
anything to offer it would be much appreciated as am representing myself, just slightly unsure of the correct manner in which I should handle proceedings? Kind regards, Barry.
The angle the 'defence team' takes is quite predictable:
Under oath?
This will not have a happy ending for our hero !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:whistle:
And another reply from the same Baron; this time appears a little more confused as to what the hell they are asking him-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 8238401210
notorial dissent

The gentleman they are confusing is Thomas Columba Shaw the 4th Baron Craigmyle of Craigmyle in Aberdeenshire Scotland in the peerage of the United Kingdom, and I am quite sure he has no idea about what they are rattling on about.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:The gentleman they are confusing is Thomas Columba Shaw the 4th Baron Craigmyle of Craigmyle in Aberdeenshire Scotland in the peerage of the United Kingdom, and I am quite sure he has no idea about what they are rattling on about.

The pennies finally dropping for some of them, given the tone of his reply-

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/ ... 8&__tn__=R
longdog

Post by longdog »

Creepy Charlie seems to be on the horns of a dilemma. Having been told by Doncaster Council that any future 'rebellion' crap will be ignored he's now upset that his crap hasn't been delivered.
Charles Spencer

Doncaster Council in a previous reply to me, did say they would ignore any more letters from me, under article 61 etc, thus by Case Law 1 only ASSUME that they ACCEPT my Notice to them. Treason letter will also be sent to them in a couple of days time.

In reality there's a very good chance the letter has been delivered but sending things 'signed for' to a large organisation sometimes has the opposite to the intended effect. Organisations that have large quantities of mail often have it delivered in bulk early in the morning when there's nobody there to sign for it apart from a security guard and a cleaner who want nothing to do with it and so the 'special' mail either doesn't go out or does ping-pong between the sorting office and the delivery address until somebody goes down to the sorting office to sign for and collect it.

Some postmen don't even bother with the signature and just chuck 'signed for' post in with the rest of the mail.

But it matters not... Chuck is going to assume it got delivered and therefore DMBC has tacitly acquiesced and the almost-certain-to-work-this-time treason letter will almost certainly work... Unless they commit treason... Again.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I've never had stuff not signed for, although reputedly large organisations sometime sign once for the whole delivery. It still gets shown as signed for on the RM tracking site though.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

aesmith wrote:I've never had stuff not signed for, although reputedly large organisations sometime sign once for the whole delivery. It still gets shown as signed for on the RM tracking site though.
I'm pretty sure it's the same all over the US.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ollie Pinnock is back!!!!1!!!!
Ollie Pinnock wrote:Just a temporary break guys. Anything New?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yet another "They ignored my notice so I'm sending them another notice" VICTORY!!!!1!!!!!1!11!!!!...
Robert White

Got a reply today from Southern Water for my 1st notice of Conditional Acceptance. Reply and 2nd notice going out next week

longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Ollie Pinnock is back!!!!1!!!!
Ollie Pinnock wrote:Just a temporary break guys. Anything New?
Christine Jackson

Oh! Ollie I am so so so pleased to see you back hun, I have missed you and thought you had, had second thoughts after that unlawful kangaroo court thingy. I will be glad when we have our own courts UP AND RUNNING, to protect people like yourself and your family. THE UNLAWFUL GOVERNMENT/ESTABLISHMENTS IS SO CORRUPT AND SELF-FULFILLING, FULL OF THEIR OWN SHITE. WELL DONE YOU, MY BRAVE HERO. I FOR ONE AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU, young man, love to your family and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STANDING AGAINST THE CORRUPT REGIME.
I love this... They have been wibbling on since three months before whenever about their own courts but not one of them has done anything to make it happen. Yes... I know it would just be another internet 'court' that would be comprehensively ignored by everyone who's not a card-carrying nut-job but they haven't even achieved that.

Strange that she thanks him for 'standing up against the corrupt regime' but doesn't mention his ma buying his freedom... Poor ma... (((Mummy Pinnock)))