"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The problem with this group is they are relying on a poorly written newspaper article as an authority. That is all they have.The author of the piece did not examine the validity of the claim made by the barons.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Looks like their internet service has run out along with their phone credit lol

:lol: Basically the great leader is diving for cover.

With there latest success stories of the Barons telling them to F off, Davids slowly starting to back away and close the door.

Keeping over-arching admin authority but letting the hardcore morons provide the rope, he's doing a bit of a Ceylon.

I think PLD has maybe run its course, very quickly!
Rats and sinking ships do actually come to mind. :snooty:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The problem with this group is they are relying on a poorly written newspaper article as an authority. That is all they have.The author of the piece did not examine the validity of the claim made by the barons.
Since it is well established now that reading, reading comprehension, and reading for comprehension are non-starters in this group, someone obviously had to have read it to them whose reading comprehension was equally or intentionally poor to non-existent. Dare I say "David- "I've got no phone credit" - Robinson" as the illiterate in chief?

is there actually a copy of the alleged newspaper article floating around anywhere?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Well, to be fair, it isn't just the newspaper articles. It's the petition the barons sent to the queen, the brief reply asking for amplification, the baron's amplifying letter, and the brief final response. These are reproduced in https://www.facebook.com/download/previ ... 2223162376 , and other places.

In none of this correspondence did the barons say they were in rebellion, or call for a rebellion, or say the Queen had no authority, or that anyone had any duty to distress the crown, etc etc. Statements to that effect are inventions.

I agree that David Robinson is deserting the field of battle. It must be difficult, running a revolution with no internet or car. Or phone credits. Perhaps he has realised his theories are junk, have no legal or lawful foundation, and don't work.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote: is there actually a copy of the alleged newspaper article floating around anywhere?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... urope.html

You will note the author has done absolutely no research on the subject. The piece is written as though clause 61 is still a valid remedy and has actually been invoked.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The worst thing about having to go to the pub to get your message out is that big pink beaver at the next table laughing at both your posts and your taste in beer.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That would, or at least should be highly embarrassing, always assuming you had any sense to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

One of the very few bills that you are unable to send back covered in stamps and singed with a bloody thumb print as endorsed under the bills of exchange. Where is baron von wifi when you need him. :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: is there actually a copy of the alleged newspaper article floating around anywhere?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... urope.html

You will note the author has done absolutely no research on the subject. The piece is written as though clause 61 is still a valid remedy and has actually been invoked.
Sometimes people use confirmation bias up and actual read too much into a story.

It goes on to say they were thrown out of Parliament, but that's something the Rebels never seem to mention, that they were once part of that evil state system.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

now the whole process, from drafting your template letter, to it ending up in the recipient's recycling bin, can be completed in a few seconds less of your precious, unemployable time.

:mrgreen:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

About as useful as those Accepted for Value, Levy Exempt stamps they used to sell.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Darren is obviously getting in an early claim to being the biggest turd in the bowl now Dave 'spare change guv?' Robinson is having a well deserved rest from the constant stream of victories.
Darren King

Welcome new members. Any help needed?

Jason Wills

Yeah I'm just trying in work out how anything man made has power over a man?

Darren King

As in title and private corporations such as government?
Anything man made... Hmmm... Where does he think Magna Carta and common law came from? Did they grow on a bush or something? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't this the path to Divine law is the only law of the land, all laws come from the Bible. Any man made law that goes against divine law, is not enforceable?

ALthough I don't see people following these:
  1. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19
  2. Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27
  3. She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV
  4. You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
  5. All that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 9:10
  6. Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother's milk. Exodus 23:
  7. When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-
  8. When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12
  9. No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV
  10. Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV
  11. If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21
  12. If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15 NLT
  13. Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11 NIV
  14. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place. Ephesians 5:4 NIV
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What's that ? All your notices have been callously ignored?
After all LR notices from conditional acceptance to Notice of understanding of misprision treason and intent...
plus a Notice to cease Harassment, also a Notice of Removal of implied rights of access sent to Rossendales ltd they still keep coming to make further demands of payment after another knock on the door at my correspondence only address(even that they do not understand.)
With all the evidential facts before them of my lawful standing under MC1215 art61 their ignorance of the law is astonishing, blatant and treasonous to the max.
Nothing left in my Arsenal of notices to send, I only have confrontation left to look forward too.
We need to peacefully take over some public buildings soon to show our serious intent that we stand under the constitutional law of MC1215... if nothing to just test our ground here.

In other news, Darren Dunce King has come over to the FMOTL Fails FB group to strut his stuff lol
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He "honestly" can't understand why his Woo isn't working as promised. He has done everything David has advised, sent all the right notices, they just keep coming, as if his magic papers have no effect. Nothing seems to be working for him, his bag of tricks has run dry. So what is our Hero to do, why "peacefully take over some public buildings soon to show our serious intent." I am sure everyone will be with him on this, and will show up in support. Well everyone, except those without bus fare, without a ride, without a car, too far to get there, will have other commitments, is working, helping another mate, or has other plans. So essentially one or two people will join Darren sitting in the lobby of a public building refusing to move, if anyone dare ask, until closing time, when they will leave of their own free will, and claim victory. I am sure they will succeed and finally get to fully stand under the constitutional law of MC1215 and test their grounds. Although it will be a big fail, and will prove nothing, if anything ever comes of it, because, chances of this ever happening and succeeding in its stated goal is, well, so low I don't have a calculator with enough decimal places to display more than a Zero.

Edit: somehow I deleted this prior to posting, silly touchpad issues

The Idiocy runs strong with this one, it couldn't just be that he is failing because A61 is BS, and does not work, he could just pay what he owes, like everyone else, and not try to skirt his obligations. If really serious, he could join a political movement and work for change, but fearlessly posting on facebook, and trying old failed tactics, will result in Failure every time. IDIOT!
Last edited by NYGman on Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NYGman wrote:He "honestly" can't understand why his Woo isn't working as promised. He has done everything David has advised, sent all the right notices, they just keep coming, as if his magic papers have no effect. Nothing seems to be working for him, his bag of tricks has run dry. So what is our Hero to do, why "peacefully take over some public buildings soon to show our serious intent." I am sure everyone will be with him on this, and will show up in support. Well everyone, except those without bus fare, without a ride, without a car, to far to get there, will have other commitments, is working, helping another mate, or has other plans. So essentially one or two people will join Darren sitting in the lobby of a public building refusing to move, if anyone dare ask, until closing time, when they will leave of their own free will, and claim victory. I am sure they will succeed and finally get to fully stand under the constitutional law of MC1215 and test their grounds. Although it will be a big fail, and will prove nothing, if anything ever comes of it, because, chances of this ever happening and succeeding in its stated goal is, well, so low I don't have a calculator with enough decimal places to display more than a Zero.
I hope you're not suggesting that PLD is a scam young man? Quite clearly he's just not followed the process correctly - see!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Currently Jack's fellow webbles are suggesting he reports the matter to the police but he's already tried that and they kicked him out of the police station which pissed him off mightily.

What did he expect the 'corporate policy enforcers' were going to do? :snicker:
Last edited by longdog on Fri May 26, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:I hope you're not suggesting that PLD is a scam young man? Quite clearly he's just not followed the process correctly - see!
It is no Scam, it is just as real as Sherlock Holmes, James Bond, King Arthur, or any other realistic period piece of fiction. It is an interesting thought exercise of an alternative universe where nothing is quite what is seems, and a "get out clause" hidden within the country's founding documents has been found by a secret society, intent on making the will of their ancestors come true. I feel it could form the basis of a great Nick Cage movie. so Scam no, work of Fiction, yes. The problem is, the role players are really just supposed to delay payment or compliance as long as possible and then comply "under duress" and then make up a story of victory to fit in with the story line in play. Unfortunately many of the supporting actors really can't afford the additional costs, and some even make a guest appearance on location in HRM care, with free room and board. They are just Fans trying to be a part of a beautiful fictional story of the little guy triumphing against the evil government, using the tools provided by their forefathers, and how dare we try to ruin their fun

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote:
SteveUK wrote:I hope you're not suggesting that PLD is a scam young man? Quite clearly he's just not followed the process correctly - see!
It is no Scam, it is just as real as Sherlock Holmes, James Bond, King Arthur, or any other realistic period piece of fiction. It is an interesting thought exercise of an alternative universe where nothing is quite what is seems, and a "get out clause" hidden within the country's founding documents has been found by a secret society, intent on making the will of their ancestors come true. I feel it could form the basis of a great Nick Cage movie. so Scam no, work of Fiction, yes. The problem is, the role players are really just supposed to delay payment or compliance as long as possible and then comply "under duress" and then make up a story of victory to fit in with the story line in play. Unfortunately many of the supporting actors really can't afford the additional costs, and some even make a guest appearance on location in HRM care, with free room and board. They are just Fans trying to be a part of a beautiful fictional story of the little guy triumphing against the evil government, using the tools provided by their forefathers, and how dare we try to ruin their fun
At least James Bond is loosely based on Ian Flemings real experience.

PLD is just a wank fantasy thought up by some wannabe hero.....

On a plus note, PLD is a whole bag of hilarity. I doubt even Woody Allen/Blake Edwards or any of the great comic writers could compete with the laugh I've had at their expense!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote:What's that ? All your notices have been callously ignored?
Presumably the answer is to pay up, claim it's under duress and therefore rack it up as a win. Which it is, because Rossendales have been forced to commit treason or satanism.