"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by TheNewSaint »

However many show up, I don't see more than 3-4 of them going through with anything that might get them arrested. They'll either just occupy space, or a very small contingent will try something.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'll just leave this here...

David Robinson

I recall reading the constitution some time ago. Although I cannot recall specific reasons atm I remember finding a number of things that were in contravention of the British Constitution. To sign up to such an organisation would also be to sign up to a new constitution that stands outside of Britian which, especially at this time, would be treasonable.

If you have read the Protocols of the learned elders of zion you will know that they orchastrate just about all controlled opposition movements. All i'm saying is we need to take extra care at where we focus our energy.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Yep, if you scratch the surface of most of these people you're sure to find a Hitler Hugger underneath. Vile specimens of humanity.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bobby has been spamming this all over PLD for no apparent reason...
Robert White

Is there anyone else interested in this? IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. This message is being sent to multiple PLD group members re seizing a building. For obvious reasons we can’t say where or when at the moment, but it will be this year and probably in the South-west/Midlands area of England. We need to know are you ready to take action YES/NO? If yes pm me and I’ll get back to you. Thanks.
I'm not sure if he intended to make this public or if he's simply bollocksed up PMing. Either way it doesn't bode well for the idea of getting 100 50 rebels rallying to the cause.

And speaking of Bob... He's been very quiet about his bankruptcy...
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's a clueless idiot desperately seeking attention and validation, and all he's likely to get is a jail sentence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote:I think they believe the Act of Union is somehow applied retroactively and that because Scotland has always been a part of the British Isles and has in part adopted common law that somehow the Magna Carta applies.

You can make anything for if you really try hard enough!

This is what Conor was saying in posts months ago.

They somehow believed that the act of
Union incorporated all English laws into Scottish laws pre- 1707 (and not forgetting the treaty of union 1706 which from what I can gather only unifies the UK under one monarch not law).

How a treaty from nearly 500 years before the union applies is not logical.

They still struggle to understand many worldwide treaties have been broken and fundamentally are only enforced in so far as people adhere to them...

Can France claim the treaty of Versailles is still effective then Dave?

And can the EU claim Britain is still going to be an EU member after 2019?

Food for thought PLDers!
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote:Image Image
Food for thought PLDers!
Nah, that is a foreign concept, the thinking part, to them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now Bobby is really angry with Facebook and he's going to put them on notice...
Robert White

I think we should put facebook (police) on notice, they stopped me from commenting any further until I sent them a photo of myself. And now I get told I can't post a comment because I've done it too many times, anyway this is what I was trying to post.
Is there anyone else interested in this? IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. This message is being sent to multiple PLD group members re seizing a building. For obvious reasons we can’t say where or when at the moment, but it will be this year and probably in the South-west/Midlands area of England. We need to know are you ready to take action YES/NO? If yes pm me and I’ll get back to you. Thanks.
What the idiot fails to realise is that nobody at Facebook really gives a shit about him or 'lawful rebellion' or any of his shit. He's just tripped their spam filters by posting the same string of text repeatedly... Moron.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Image Image
Food for thought PLDers!
Nah, that is a foreign concept, the thinking part, to them.
Yeah, sorry what am I thinking!?

The treaty of Paris means nothing!

Her majesty's finest warships are on route to Washington as we speak on the command of Duress "treaties mean nothing unless it's in my favour" David Robinson :snicker:

I'm going to put the USA on notice for not paying TEA tax!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:I see that Windsor Castle was a battle site in the First Barons' War, which would be a fun coincidence.
Runnymeade is just down the road from Windsor Castle IIRC.
As to the Scots, I await an explanation of their interest in A61, as Scotland of course has its own laws.
On the other had, some sovs think that the opposite of their holy Common Law is roman law. And everyone knows roman law ends at Hadrian's Wall. So there ought to be one faction that thinks heading north is the key to escaping taxes, driving regulations, and loan repayment.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

grixit wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:I see that Windsor Castle was a battle site in the First Barons' War, which would be a fun coincidence.
Runnymeade is just down the road from Windsor Castle IIRC.
As to the Scots, I await an explanation of their interest in A61, as Scotland of course has its own laws.

Good point!
I'm going to trump all PLDers by saying Magna Carta was treason against any true indigenous British person whom can claim true ancestry to one of the people who came to the island when the land bridge existed over 10,000; it doesn't recognise those people's right to govern!
On the other had, some sovs think that the opposite of their holy Common Law is roman law. And everyone knows roman law ends at Hadrian's Wall. So there ought to be one faction that thinks heading north is the key to escaping taxes, driving regulations, and loan repayment.
notorial dissent

They ALL make me quite tired.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Success!!!
David Geoffrey Lucas

I was phoned yesterday by an arrogant goon demanding money with menaces because I accidentally drove across a bus lane over a year ago. I began by angrily stating her demand was unlawful and that the magistrates court aiding and abetting the council was outside lawful jurisdiction. She smugly continued to state that she was within her right and would continue demanding settlement from me.
But then I declared my standing under article 61 of the Magna carta. This stopped her in her tracks. Her tone of smugness turned to one of defeat. She said 'Oh you've been on the internet' and simply hung up the phone.
If your friends are hesitant to believe you regarding the effectiveness of lawful rebellion, please pass my story on to them.
Two possible scenarios...

1) The 'arrogant goon' was frightened off by the lawfully rebellious status of Mr Lucas and he'll hear no more about it.

2) The 'arrogant goon' realised she was dealing with a moron who'd read too many crank websites and attempting to get a reasonable response would be a waste of time and has passed the matter back to the court for non-payment proceedings to be initiated or passed it on to a bailiff.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote:
2) The 'arrogant goon' realised she was dealing with a moron who'd read too many crank websites and attempting to get a reasonable response would be a waste of time and has passed the matter back to the court for non-payment proceedings to be initiated or passed it on to a bailiff.
Exactly so. By now there must be a general recognition of keywords that immediately trigger a disconnection as a remedy to a waste of further time spent in rational discussion.
Compiling a list of words and phrases that indicate any useful outcome is improbable, for circulation to all who may be concerned might be useful.
One of my favourites is 'for and on the record'. Although this may be more beloved of US users than UK ones.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

"For and on the record" seems to be cropping up more and more over here.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

So she rightly assumed he's not going to pay, and ended the call; that will inevitably end up incurring more costs.

Is it me or does it seem like PLD is the new getoutofdebtfree free go to place?

The won't pay brigade seem to be creeping in.

Wasn't estoppel the 100% granteed way of stopping debt collection? Now it seeems to have evolved into "debts are treasonous".?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote:So she rightly assumed he's not going to pay, and ended the call; that will inevitably end up incurring more costs.
I suspect Mr Lewis was talking to a low-level employee, who has been given instructions that anyone who says "Article 61" should have their debt immediately escalated for more serious action. That indicates the number of people trying this has reached a level where companies are aware of it, and are flagging those debts as non-collectible through ordinary means.

But it doesn't take much to get on the radar. I hate to drag the Federal Reserve BIN number scam into yet another thread, but there's a relevant statistic. Alabama Power, the most prominent company affected by people trying it, said more than 140 people tried paying their bill this way. Out of 1.4 million customers total, that's .01%. David Robinson himself said 5% of the population has to invoke Article 61 for it to work. So you guys have a loooooooooooooooong way to go.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote: I suspect Mr Lewis was talking to a low-level employee, who has been given instructions that anyone who says "Article 61" should have their debt immediately escalated for more serious action.
...And this being a court fine it's not going to written off as uneconomic to collect like a £30 catalogue debt or things of that ilk.

David Robinson himself said 5% of the population has to invoke Article 61 for it to work. So you guys have a loooooooooooooooong way to go.
Given their totalitarian attitude that everybody would be 'compelled' to adopt their political position on pain of treason charges before a kangaroo court and subsequent execution murder it's going to take a damn sight more than 5% or those 5% are going to need some serious armed power to prevail.

Not only would they face the police, the army, the air force and the navy they'd be facing whatever proportion of the public it is who prefer a parliamentary democracy for all its faults to a fascist regime run by barely literate freeloaders and would fight them tooth and nail... Using force if necessary.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote:

Using force if necessary.
Given the tendency to squeal "Assault" at a touch, I don't think much force would be needed in practice. The average enraged grannie with an umbrella should be able to see off at least a platoon. The most lethal blow would be the one that disengages them from their mobile phone cameras and the accidental footfall that crushes same.

My advice would be 'Do not go into battle with one hand holding a camera in front of your face'
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Given the tendency to squeal "Assault" at a touch, I don't think much force would be needed in practice.
That's a shame... I'm reasonably competent with my English longbow which seems quite appropriate :mrgreen: