Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by noblepa »

AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Oh for god sake...
Could Julian Assange use article 61 in any way?
:brickwall:
I might be wrong, but I don't think the Republic of Ecuador recognises the Magna Carta!
Silly boy! The Magna Carta, like the UCC is UNIVERSAL and applies to everyone in the universe.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

noblepa wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Oh for god sake...

:brickwall:
I might be wrong, but I don't think the Republic of Ecuador recognises the Magna Carta!
Silly boy! The Magna Carta, like the UCC is UNIVERSAL and applies to everyone in the universe.
Right, sorry so it's the Universal Magna Carta, even though it was written at a time when the concept of a universe didn't exist in human consciousness or have we had more of this time travelling business that Neela's been on about !!! :snicker:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Julian Assange is smarter than that. He'll just assert his rights under the Shadow Proclamation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:Julian Assange is smarter than that. He'll just assert his rights under the Shadow Proclamation.
Now that I'd like to see. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another cretin who's heading straight back to prison...

But fear not... The eternally successful Robert White is on the case...

Robert White

How much are they trying to rob off you David?

David Robotham

19000 and rising at 8% per day

Robert White

Fuck me mate they're taking the piss, even if they bang you up again they still want paying.

David Robotham

Yes mate already done a 18month prison sentence as well

Robert White

I'll send you some info later David have a look and see what you think.

David Robotham

I'm in England does this still work hete

Robert White

You will have to read through it all mate and all will become clear.
All that and nobody points out that 8% per annum accruing daily is not the same as 8% per day.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

David Robotham wrote: I'm in England does this still work hete
Robert White wrote:
that's a very non-committal 'No'. these guys just don't believe in what they say. :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Chaos wrote:
David Robotham wrote: I'm in England does this still work hete
Robert White wrote:
that's a very non-committal 'No'. these guys just don't believe in what they say. :lol:

Does it still work ? Lol
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Dumbern' rocks the both of them. I would say thought that with 19K owing, the interest rate isn't going to make much difference if he doesn't have the money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Idiot Mel thinks this will work for her mortgage as well as CT. yet another eviction for the calendar.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Counci ... _SR5fFXJsb
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

To describe my query regarding our Constitution to be not worthy of a response as it’s “…what has become known as Organised Pseudo Legal Commercial Arguments or Freeman on the Land movement type argument.

It is good to see that OPCA awareness has reached Durham council tax office.
The point is immediately missed by the writer, but that's what you'd expect.
Magna Carta is our Constitution you are trying to deny – this came about before government and their ‘acts’ and cannot be reprieved
As I am the beneficiary of my secretive trust, I therefore cannot be adjudicated using criminal statutes administratively
all the acts they pose on us require our consent
Mrs. Malaprop lives on among the dissenters.

I get this picture of the council officer reading these letters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDxAzVEbN4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:Idiot Mel thinks this will work for her mortgage as well as CT. yet another eviction for the calendar.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Counci ... _SR5fFXJsb
I'm guessing there will be jail time before any eviction, Little Mel's going to have a REALLY full calendar with that illiterate gibberish!
rosy

Post by rosy »

That's a bucket of (poorly punctuated and formatted) fail, right there.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rosy wrote:That's a bucket of (poorly punctuated and formatted) fail, right there.

and you're talking about just the link. :lol:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
Where do the British freemen get the idea that statutes require individual consent? In the US, at least they can point to the Declaration of Independence, which contains the line "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, "

A somewhat tortured reading of that line can be used to somehow justify the notion that, if I do not personally consent to be bound by a law, then I am not.

When Thomas Jefferson wrote those words, he (and anyone with an IQ above room temerature) understands that this means collective consent, not individual consent.

Is this another example of British freemen importing an idea from the colonies, just as they imported the UCC, or is there some uniquely British thinking that leads them to this conclusion?
notorial dissent

I think it is just another fotl concept that the Brits stole from the Canadians, now where the Canadians came up with it from haven't a clue as most of their stuff, with the exception of what has very obviously been lifted whole from the US, makes precious little sense at the best of times. Of course the big problem is we are expecting logic and reason and rationale from people who are total strangers to those concepts on a good day and they haven't had one of those in a very long time.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Magna Carta is our Constitution you are trying to deny – this came about before government and their ‘acts’ and cannot be reprieved

snip
As I am the beneficiary of my secretive trust, I therefore cannot be adjudicated using criminal statutes administratively

snip
Sooooo..statutes came after Magna Carta don't apply.... but... I cannot be prevented from using statutes... therefore...statutes don't apply (unless I want them to)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote:

snip

snip
Sooooo..statutes came after Magna Carta don't apply.... but... I cannot be prevented from using statutes... therefore...statutes don't apply (unless I want them to)
Sounds about right. FOTL (il)logic and all.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to correct spelling
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The bits I posted were simply to show malapropisms, the misuse of similar words, not anything to be chewed over.

The thing about consent may be derived from a possibly apocryphal saying that we are 'policed by consent' , hence the unarmed police.

I have yet to hear of someone bringing out the acts and statues (typical pronounciation) do not have their consent' argument being informed that 'yes, they do, you delegated consent to Parliament and they did it for you.' or alternatively that the Queen gives the statutes Royal Assent on behalf of her subjects.
In Norman French, La Reyne le veult'
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think 'governed by consent' is pretty much a synonym for 'democracy' in the English speaking world so there doesn't have to be any particular grounds for (mis)applying it to the UK.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:I think 'governed by consent' is pretty much a synonym for 'democracy' in the English speaking world so there doesn't have to be any particular grounds for (mis)applying it to the UK.
It does, except for those who are functionally or intentionally illiterate, or don't understand metaphor. In other words, sovcits/fotl.....