Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Another satisfied customer

Appears he's not the only one!

Andy Ross has being slandering the bible, aka, "Laymans Guide": and Dave is NOT happy!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... %2As%2As-R
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I'll wager 400 Quatloos on the newcomer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhYXMAk9eA8
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

TheNewSaint wrote:Does Ady know he's picking a fight with someone on disability?
I read that as "picking a fight with someone with a disability," as in mental disability, and I was going to point out that he did call Dave a retard (I don't use that word lightly, having an autistic sibling, but Ady used it first). At least this Ady person is perceptive.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dissent in the ranks, so they're going through all 12k members , 99% of whom no doubt joined had a look & never came back, asking what their intentions are.
Matthew Braybrooke
Moderator · 14 hrs

Hi to everyone in this group! Just a heads up. We the Admins and Moderators will be asking members if they're under oath to the barons committee (Article 61) We will also be going through and asking people's understanding and or intentions. If you wish to put down here: Under oath and when. It would save a lot of messaging also could we please ask for your email just in case Facebook goes down :) Many thanks
PS can we also ask when the time comes are you able to take action or are you waiting for the army
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote:Dissent in the ranks, so they're going through all 12k members , 99% of whom no doubt joined had a look & never came back, asking what their intentions are.
Matthew Braybrooke
Moderator · 14 hrs

Hi to everyone in this group! Just a heads up. We the Admins and Moderatorswill be asking members plead with you to send us a message telling us if they're under oath to the barons committee (Article 61) as we are too damn lazy to reach out to the 12k of you who signed up here.We will also be going through and asking people's understanding and or intentions doing FA, as we are really a bunch of lazy yobs with no job, and a lot of free time. If you wish to put down here: Under oath and when. It would save a lot of messaging allow us to continue to be the lazy bastards we are, also could we please ask for your email just in case Facebook goes down comes to their senses and bans us for stupidity, racism, and promotion of moronic ideas:) Many thanks
PS can we also ask when the time comes are you able to take action or are you waiting for the armyfeel free to comit, as it will never ever happen
Fixed it for them
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They really ought to start by asking if ANY of the 25 Barons have accepted their oaths or still consider themselves in rebellion.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:They really ought to start by asking if ANY of the 25 Barons have accepted their oaths or still consider themselves in rebellion.
I fear you are behind the times. The requirement to send your oath to a 'baron' was declared optional some time ago when their 'oaths' were being returned unopened. All you need to do is sign your oath, get it witnessed by three people (I have no idea where this requirement came from. Presumably it's done because it looks good dunnit?) and Bob's your auntie's husband.

It's really quite wonderful (or do I mean 'pitiful'?) that they are supposedly following MC1215 - A61 when in reality they're not even bothering with their own warped interpretation of it let alone what it REALLY says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FvoXJCrBhQ
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:They really ought to start by asking if ANY of the 25 Barons have accepted their oaths or still consider themselves in rebellion.
A better question would be WHEN and WHERE did the Barons meet and WHO were the 25 elected to constitute the committee of Barons? Since the Magnum Cartridge specifically spells out a committee, it has to be to one of the committee that they swear allegiance to, and not just any old run of the mill baron, and as Gregg so rightly points out points out, was their oath accepted. I know, I know, detail, details, facts, facts, facts. Reality is a bitch for the criminally deluded.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote: get it witnessed by three people (I have no idea where this requirement came from. Presumably it's done because it looks good dunnit?)
Perhaps in PLD world 3 proles=1 baron.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Three witnesses is another bit of sovcit majik that the footl's have stolen. It won't work any better for them than it does the sovcits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:Does Ady know he's picking a fight with someone on disability?
I read that as "picking a fight with someone with a disability," as in mental disability, and I was going to point out that he did call Dave a retard (I don't use that word lightly, having an autistic sibling, but Ady used it first). At least this Ady person is perceptive.
Sorry, I could have been more clear. I don't know what kind of disability Dave Robinson has, just that he has been on disability payments, and says he can't work. Whatever it may be, picking a fist fight with him is not a very noble act. (Though, to be fair, Ady may not have known of this.)
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I realized what you meant as I was writing that post. I agree that it's extremely cowardly to knowingly pick a fight with a truly disabled person.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

hucknallred wrote:Dissent in the ranks, so they're going through all 12k members , 99% of whom no doubt joined had a look & never came back, asking what their intentions are.
Most of those “likes” are quite possibly from employees or bots controlled by “like farms” who offer to give you so many Facebook “likes” per dollar/pound/whatever. Facebook runs algorithms designed to catch and evict such astro-turfing, so they try and cover their trail by “liking” pages pretty much irrespective of what they are about. By scattering the paid-for “likes” among thousands given to random pages their behaviour is less suspicious.

Another like-boosting strategy is to push out uncontroversial posts about stuff like animal welfare, clickbait articles etc. People pretty much automatically “like” them and so help raise the profile of the page in question. A certain UK far-right group is notorious for using such methods.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

David's new "reeducation" letter to a high positioned chief is a whole lot of woooo taken to a new level!
The contradictions are incredible!

Try and enjoy this bizarre bamble which boils down to "respect my Magna Carta authority ".

I especially like the "we are like-minded and educated"
And "we are NOT merely trying to save money"

What a hoot! :snicker:

Practical Lawful Dissent. public group | Facebook

David Robinson shared a link to the group: Practical Lawful Dissent.

To: Jason Kwee (Inspectors' Region 4 (Eastern) Regional Representative)
Police Federation of England and Wales
Federation House
Highbury Drive
Leatherhead
Surrey
KT22 7UY

Daventry
NN11

Date: 23-10-2017

Sent by recorded post.

NOTICE OF NO CONFIDENCE AND REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION
Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal(s)

Dear Jason,
I am writing to you in your capacity as a representative for Police Inspectors of Britain and Wales (Area 4) to relay to you some very deep concerns that I, and others have with regard to the state of British policing at this time. Specifically to do with Inspectors ignoring the concerns of the public after they have been written to by many of them, and supplied with evidential facts of crimes being committed by the state that require a response.

I write to you as a representative and spokesperson for a group of thousands of like-minded individuals who share the same concerns as I. please will you confirm that the responsibility of police constables of all ranks, and in all areas within Britain is to serve the public whom are policed by consent?

If that assertion is correct, and I refer to the police federations own website which indeed does confirms this to be the case: (http://www.polfed.org/Putting_the_public_first.pdf) “The strength of your British police service is that we police by consent. As the founder of modern policing, Sir Robert Peel, said ‘the police are the public and the public are the police’. Consent comes from the knowledge that your police officers are impartial and accountable for their actions.”

Then how do the Police Federation expect to maintain confidence between the public and constables when Inspectors continually ignore their concerns and the evidence of corruption, which have been presented to them?

You will likely refer to the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) and or PSD (Police Standards Department) where complaints are to be levied but, it can be proven that neither the IPCC nor PSD will deal with these matters either and also ignore the concerns of the public. They are far from independent nor do they maintain legal standards.

This state of affairs is a recipe for disaster for it only leaves one option for the public, that being, to take the law into their own hands and to police the police and or to deal with corruption themselves.

The group I refer to are commonly known as the 'Lawful Rebellion Movement'. This is NOT connected with the Freeman on The Land Movement who do not share the same philosophy and truth in law.

We are a growing number of educated, peaceful and honourable men and women from all walks of life whom are attempting to defend British Sovereignty by the use of the common laws and customs of the realm. We have the duty to stand under the British Constitution in order to defend our inalienable right to self governance under the rule of law. This is a requirement that cannot truthfully be denied unless the Constitution be denied, which would be tantamount to either Sedition (if stated publicly) or to aid and abet High Treason if ignored.

The evidential fact that High Treason has and IS being committed within Britain today is easily proven within a compilation of approximately 500 documents named 'Shoehorned Into The EU' FCO 10-30/48. This compilation of signed and sealed documents were collected from the Public Records Office, which prove undeniably that Edward Heath knew full well that Britain would lose its National Sovereignty within Thirty years of signing up to the deceptive 'trade agreement' known as the European Economic Communities Act. Heath committed High Treason when signing up to said Act on the 1st January 1973.

Since that fateful day each and every political party that has come to power (instead of service) have aided and abetted the crime. I can provide evidence of each Prime Minister committing Treason, but for the sake of keeping this Notice relatively short I have not included it herein.

The purpose of this Notice is to open up clear communication with those whom have been entrusted to police this Nation by consent of the public. We have exhausted other avenues and time is running short to remedy this matter amicably. Our collective intent is to keep the peace and to defend our right to be governed by the ancient laws and customs that were hard fought for throughout history.

Our Nation has been taken over by corporate imposters within Parliament, everything has been, or is being corporatized including the police 'service'. Theresa May is evidently ignoring the British Constitution as are her co-conspirators. The police are told, and believe that they are not allowed to get involved in politics, which has allowed these imposters in Westminster to get away with all manner of crimes.

The courts have all become corporatized and no longer abide by the rule of law. Therefore the public cannot remedy the matter within such hearings and so we turn to those entrusted to protect the public and the common law. The Police.

Police constables each have a duty under the law to observe their Oath of Office and to act independently whilst observing the rule of law. They have become little more than corporate policy enforcers today who protect corporate interests not the public. This cannot be allowed to continue. They are using criminal legislation which does not comply with the laws of Britain, which have been merely rubber stamped by traitors in parliament and which emanate from directives created by the EU.

The Bill of Rights 1689 states that “And I doe declare That noe Forreigne Prince Person Prelate, State or Potentate hath or ought to have any Jurisdiction Power Superiority Preeminence or Authoritie Ecclesiasticall or Spirituall within this Realme Soe helpe me God”

Sourced from the Governments own website: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Willa ... troduction

The police also have the individual duty under their warrant card to act impartially and according to law. It further states within Magna Carta 1215 that “We will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or other officials, only
men that know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well”. Note....it clearly states “the law of the realm”.

Whereas the present administration, along with previous criminal administrations within the realm have seditiously stated that Britain doesn't have a constitution and, or that Magna Carta 1215 has been largely repealed. The evidence to the contrary is very clear.

Magna Carta 1215 is “for ever”...and cannot be repealed by parliament since it was a pre-parliamentary treaty. We would not have celebrated Magna Carta in 2015 as the 800th anniversary if it had been repealed by the 1297 statute version either. We did not celebrate Magna Carta in 1997.

The most obvious evidence that the 1215 Magna Carta is as alive and well today as it was when it was sealed in 1215, is the fact that Elizabeth II replied to the Barons' petition that was served on her on the 7th February 2001. Since the reply did not redress the grievance laid down by the barons, that being the pending (at the time) ratification of the treasonous Treaty of Nice (France). Article 61 (the security clause) was invoked according to the correct protocols of British Constitutional law on the 23rd March 2001. This was also reported within some of the main stream press at the time. The Daily Telegraph reported Article 61's invocation on the 24th March but NOT on the front page as it should have been. I have included a copy of the report made herein, and a letter of authenticity which we received from the Daily Telegraph recently as evidence.

There is much more documented evidence that proves Magna Carta 1215 is still in effect today and, that Britain and the commonwealth is in a political position (according to British law) of diffidatio (legal rebellion).

It states within the text of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 what the duties of the “whole realm” are today, which is to 'distress and distrain” the monarch until redress of the present wrongs have been achieved. This is by Royal Command in fact. The equal consideration within the 1215 treaty and contract is that the people would have a peaceful and lawful remedy against tyranny, and that whilst doing so we would not bring physical harm to the monarch or its heirs.

Now, to come back to today and the events occurring within Britain that are unacceptable, illegal and which are being ignored by British police.

Those of us whom have taken “leave” and have transferred allegiance from the crown to the barons' committee according to law are being harassed and persecuted by the state and we have had enough. We are not a group of outlaws or extremists with ill intent, we are a movement of extremely concerned individuals that cannot (by law) morally comply with an extremely corrupted administration. It is therefore our duty not to aid and abet the regime in any way.

It is illegal to pay tax or to consent to unauthorised courts. Elizabeth II has been deposed of all authority by the invocation of Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 when it was invoked. This means that all crown authorised institutions (including the police) are today acting ultra vires. We all have the duty (“and together with the whole realm distress and distrain us”) to transfer allegiance to the barons' committee and to distress the crown.

We are NOT merely trying to save money or act illegally in any way whatsoever, and we are not anarchists or extremists as said, we stand under the common law in defence of it. We have the duty to “compel” others to stand under the law with us but we shall not compel others by the use of force, we use evidential facts, logic and reason ONLY.

Brexit is another act of high treason being committed and it is a trap. To use foreign RULES (Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty) to exit the EU is treason and double think because to do so is a breach of the Bill of Rights 1689 as quoted above. To use said Article is to grant said Treaty with authority which is evidently illegal.

There are two specific individuals that the movement is actively preparing to defend at this time, though there are many more that are also in similar situations. Melanie Shaw has been incarcerated for exposing a paedophile ring and the BBC's involvement in the cover up. She did not receive due process of law and was tried within a secret, unauthorised court on trumped up charges of arson. She is now a political prisoner.

David Robotham of Birmingham was tried and convicted of cultivation of six cannabis plants for his own use, he was arrested and charged and served 18 months in prison. Since his release BIRMINGHAM MAGISTRATES' COURT (Confiscation Unit) – (business number 3879076) have attempted to relieve David of the sum of £20,000.00 under the 'Proceeds of Crime Act' 2002. Since there is no law prohibiting the cultivation, use or distribution of hemp/cannabis the entire matter is a farce from the start. He was unaware of the law at the time of his previous conviction but has since become aware of the facts and has put all concerned in the matter on Notice of the facts. The said business (which is not an authorised court of law as said), convened in his absence regardless of the Notices, and did issue a no bail warrant for his arrest. They therefore acted with wilful intent.

Despite any personal feelings with regard to cannabis there is clearly no law prohibiting it. The 'rules' set down by quislings in Parliament are corporate rules designed to create wealth for the corporations running our country, as is the proceeds of crime Act 2002 in this case. We do not agree that criminals that have profited from causing others loss or harm should be allowed to keep the proceeds of crime however. There was no corpus delicti, actus reus nor mens rea with regard to David Robothoam's alleged criminal act.

David has been threatened with incarceration for a further nine months if the monies are not paid. This is extortion and demanding monies with menaces. This is also against the double jeopardy law even if the alleged court had the authority to convict him and if a crime had been committed. He will also become a political prisoner if and when he is arrested.

I myself acted with power of attorney for a colleague over a similar matter sometime ago against Wells police Constabulary and Yeovil Magistrates' “Court”. After serving a series of legal Notices on all involved in the matter the Crown Prosecution Service discontinued the charges with the excuse being “lack of evidence”. I mention this purely to assert that cannabis is not an illegal substance, it is not addictive and has never caused harm to anyone, except for the fact that some may smoke it which is harmful to themselves of course.

Since I have been using the law myself to stand against the present regime I have been harassed, intimidated and fraud has and is being committed against me by the DWP and other government institutions. I am a disabled man aged 52. Despite my severe disability I am denied my entitlements to disability benefits and I can prove that Atos committed fraud with regard to an assessment that I consented to under duress of circumstances. Atos and CAPITA are corporations that have no authority to be doing business within public services. They are causing a great deal of distress and actual harm to many disabled people within Britain. The Universal credit scam is also complicit in this criminal act and it has to stop. Even managers within the Universal Credit scam are extremely unhappy with its own policies, a recent report within the 'Independent' media outlet reports on this (not included).

All that I have written within this Notice can be evidenced, none of it is hearsay or intended to deceive or embellish the facts in any way whatsoever. We the people are demanding that this Notice is distributed to ALL senior police constables for their discernment. We encourage dialogue and a meeting between the parties to resolve the issues that I have mentioned herein. If confidence between the police constabularies of England and Wales and the concerned pubic are ignored, then you can expect action to be taken by the people as we evidently have lawful excuse to take the law into our own hands, peacefully of course.

We would much rather avoid the need to do so. It should be noted that many people are now waking up to the truth of what is occurring in Britain today, and many of us feel very strongly that we have no choice but to take action if our public servants will not even discuss the matter(s) detailed herein. Many of us have already collected documented evidence against public servants for Misprision of Treason, Sedition, aiding and abetting high treason, fraud, paedophilia, state sponsored terrorism and war crimes to mention but a few of the more serious crimes.

We are gathering in numbers to bring about the reassertion of the rule of law within the judiciary et al, once we have done so, and we will, all those whom have evidently acted against the law and the people will be bought to justice. We are also prepared to offer amnesty for those whom may be unaware of the facts at this time, or will now defend the people against crime.

Since the destruction of the common law has been a very long term agenda indeed. The constitution has not been taught within Universities for decades therefore, many police constables have been educated by the corporate regime incorrectly, we respect that this is the case. We are also aware that there are many good people working within the regime that are also unhappy with what they are doing, since they are afraid to raise their concerns or to act against the regime (which is reasonable), as most are trapped by the corporate banking system with mortgages etc, we can sympathise with them, up to a point.

I have personally met police constables that quietly support our political stance, also ex Magistrates and a high court judge (now retired). We urge you to recognize that your friends and families are also under threat from this disgusting administration. The architects of the “Big Society” that the traitor David Camoron referred to are using the police and other public servants as “useful idiots” to bring about the destruction of all National sovereignty across the globe. This is no 'conspiracy theory' it is conspiracy fact and evidently so. People like myself are tainted with another sound-bite “extremist”......if it is extreme to state evidenced truth and to stand up for what is right with peaceful, lawful intent then we are all in a great deal of trouble.

I look forward to a reply to this Notice within Seven days of your receipt of it. To ignore these concerns further will be taken to mean that you have nothing but contempt for the British people and the British constitution.

Yours sincerely David Robinson (spokesperson for said movement).
notorial dissent

What a load of absolute twaddle.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:What a load of absolute twaddle.
There you go again, stealing a quote from King John about his views of the Magna Carta.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rosy

Post by rosy »

That is a man with too much time on his hands. I think "loonwaffle" best describes the contents of his letter.
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:What a load of absolute twaddle.
There you go again, stealing a quote from King John about his views of the Magna Carta.
What can I say, if you're going to steal, steal from the best, even if it loses a bit in the translation from Norman French.

I like loonwaffle, will have to remember that. That's what I like about this board, I keep expanding my vocabulary.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

David Robinson wrote: I have personally met police constables that quietly support our political stance, also ex Magistrates and a high court judge (now retired).
What a load of old bollocks.

Challenge to Mr Robinson: Name the judge.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
David Robinson wrote: I have personally met police constables that quietly support our political stance, also ex Magistrates and a high court judge (now retired).
What a load of old bollocks.

Challenge to Mr Robinson: Name the judge.
County Fair Sheep Dip Judge....... Maybe....