Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Gutted I missed this call in
*** Nigel Farage on LBC Phone in NOW discussing who has sovereignty, parliament or people *** can an expert phone in in Nxt 30 minutes please
Let me guess.

Nige is a closet freeman? Wouldn't suprise me.

Isn't Dodgy Dave a huge fan of Nigel? Perhaps he won't be when he starts pulling that EU parliament pension.

Why do the PLD crowd gravitate towards the Far-Right leaning politicians? But also claim that all MP's MEP's are committing high treason?

It's a strange coincidence and also one that doesn't seem to have a significant logical conclusion since a lot of freeman appear to be on state welfare, and the right are notorious for wanting to reducing the burden?

I simply don't get it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Absolutely no difference here in Canada. Freemen demand that their right to be exempt from laws be respected but only in respect those laws they personally chose to be exempt from. Things like criminal laws, driving laws, income tax. Not surprisingly they chose to remain within the iron grasp of the laws that give them welfare, free medical, and other government benefits. The Reverend Belanger takes it one step further by claiming that no Canadian laws even actually exist because of issues with the Queen. However he still bitterly, vehemently, demands his right to welfare, a creature of the apparently non-existent statutory law. Hypocrisy is a human constant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ah, but remember, PLD only claim their benefit payment "under duress" !

EDIT: in the words of the great man himself.
David Robinson
22 March
Good morning rebels......

I am about to bring action against Atos and the DWP for their collusion in the plot to corporatise our welfare state.

After leaving Glastonbury I had no option but to claim my entitlements to the benefits of a welfare state again, which was illegally cut off from me 4 years ago.

Atos and the DWP cut off my entitlements (other than Disability living allowance, awarded to me for life because of the nature of my disability) after I challenged the legality of Atos and the DWP demanding that I attend an asessment since Article 61 had been invoked.

Along with claiming that they were acting ultra vires (without authority) to make such demands, I also employed reason to my defence. Since I was diagnosed in 1988 with a rare type of muscular dystrophy that has no cure and is a degenerative condition, I argued that their demand was also extremely unreasonable and I considered it harassment.

Nevertheless in 2013 my entitlements were stopped and I was forced to live on the low rate of DLA £21.50 p/w. Until September last year I made my own way, forced into taking employment which was contrary to doctors advice. I cleaned a pub in the mornings in exxchange for a room and around 40 quid a week, less than the minimum wage but what can you do?

When I moved to Daventry in December I was forced under duress and protest to accept universal credits, the miserly rate I recieve is £73.10 p/w ....4 years ago, and after being asessed twice by DSS doctors and proclaimed to be unfit to work, I was receiving at least £89 p/w plus DLA......in May (I think) last year my DLA was stopped without warning, I received no notification but I may have neglected to change my address. I attempted to contact the DLA department several times on their corporate rip off 0345 number running out of credit each time on my pay as you go mobile....

I finally managed to get through to the DLA department...now called 'Pip' with the help of a very kind lady in Daventry DWP. Even though I can produce a letter stating that I was awarded DLA for life, the agent for PIP stated that it was awared for the life of the benefit, now that the benefit has changed I have no entitlement to it. Which is all besides the point of course considering that they are all aiding and abetting a treasonous system of administration!

I received a phone call this morning with regard to an asessment that I went to under duress with Atos a few weeks ago. Although the agent, that didn't want to give me her name at first, said the asessment wasn't anything to do with physical disabilities she pronounced that I was fit for work. I also have emphysema.

Universal Credit is a corporate scam that steals another two weeks of your entitlements by making it payable monthly and, provides much less accountablity by those doing the bidding of this treacherous governemt. The agent in charge of my claim could be anywhere in the country according to Gordon, the agent dealing with me. He didn't even know who the agent responsible for deciding my claim is?...WTF!! .....Still Gordon seems like a nice organic robot he's now aware of article 61's invocation verbally....and soon by legal instrument.

Gordon told me that the rent I have claimed for would also be paid via universal credit at the same time each month. I have had nothing paid and have had to seek another place to live, which I've done.

This is blatant harassment by the state for standing under the law and I will be demanding a trial by jury for this entire matter to be heard.

I will create a file and update it with the process to show you all how things go. I will be serving my first notices once I have received confirmation from Atos of their decision by post. They wouldn't give me the name of the manager though I managed to squeeze the name from the agent that called me, under threat that it was illegal for her to withold her indentity.

The persecution of the vulnerable is great for these corporations.. .the more people that die from malnutrition or suicide etc all the better for their accounts...... I asked them how a run for profit corporation can be in service to the people who are entitled to the benefits of a welfare state? no answer to that one.....As an extra note look at how they are selling us the '"Work Place Pension".....another (not so) covert way of destroying your right to a pension from the state, sure it'll be fazed out so that none of us notice but why change what has already worked for them so well?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:ah, but remember, PLD only claim their benefit payment "under duress" !
A win-win then. Don't claim and avoid the stress of duress. Glad to help.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:ah, but remember, PLD only claim their benefit payment "under duress" !
A win-win then. Don't claim and avoid the stress of duress. Glad to help.
I will be excepting Ale under duress this evening.

Beat that PLDers!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Accepting might be more positive.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I received no notification but I may have neglected to change my address.
He makes two short planks look like a razor blade....
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I have sympathy with anyone trying to navigate the benefits system, as it seems that for many genuine claimants, an inadvertent or accidental breach of some regulation or other can lead to sanctions that seem unwarranted and harsh, with common sense playing no part. And I can also understand why, if he was granted DLA for life, it now seems unfair to David Robinson that this has now been withdrawn and he now doesn't qualify for the replacement benefit which has different eligibility criteria.

But trying to challenge the system by methods outside those set up by the system are doomed to failure, particularly if they're as hopeless as standing under Art 61 of the Magna Carta.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There has never been such a thing as a 'lifetime' award of DLA. What there used to be was an indefinite award of DLA, but this was always subject to a reappraisal at any time the DWP chose or if one's condition changed.

PIP has different criteria from DLA, which has meant that all too many DLA recipients have lost their awards and their cars which gave them independence. The reasons why would be getting into politics so I'll not talk about that.

I used to have an indefinite award of DLA both for mobility and care, but when PIP came in I had to be reassessed, and now I have a five year PIP award which means I have to go through the process of assessment again in 2022, even though the DWP and ATOS/Maximus accept that I will never be able to walk or perform certain activities of daily living. It would be great if they had given me another indefinite award, but even if they had I would not be free of random reassessments.

It is horrible to be disabled. The world is not wheelchair-friendly, even when businesses try to make their tiny bit of the world accessible. Nobody sane would choose to be unable to walk, or to be blind, or to have mental illnesses that wreck their lives - and it is no secret that the Daily Mail and their ilk scapegoat the disabled as malingerers.

But like many things in this world one has two choices; work within the rules and co-operate to get the right outcome, or kick against it and get nothing. I choose the first option, but it seems that Dave Robinson chooses the second option. He is, as always, the architect of his own misfortune.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I don't see the problem. Under the Magna Carta, no one can be denied the right to beg for substenance and be regularly beaten with clubs or have dogs set upon them. Stand up and declare your status!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More reflections on the failed ‘lobby the bobby ‘ campaign.
Update for you all on my attempt at "Lobby the Bobby".

I stated in my last report of how much interest the detective from Belfast had shown in my argument regarding LR.
I met up with him and his partner last week as a follow up to his research into the information I had passed on to him.

He had with him a full printed and bound copy of "The layman's guide" and proceeded to go through it with me in surprising detail, acknowledging the legitimacy of the events and lawful documents noted in the text. He told me of how he had been checked by his superiors for continually reading into this but replied to this cleverly by indicating his responsibility to be educated in the argument I put to him in order for him to do his job properly and impartially. He has handed out half a dozen copies of this to other officer who have shown an interest.

I must remind readers that I had also challenged a simple caution some time ago which led to this situation. The detective informed me that his superiors had decided to make a public example of me and were putting pressure on him to prepare a full trial on the understanding that I would not appear to the hearing thus giving them the power to kick my front door in, arrest me by force and etc, etc. Now since that situation would have a very negative effect on not only my livelihood and my recent high accolade in swordsmanship from Japan, but completely destroy any credibility in the eye of any observing public, I elected to accept the caution under duress and put that issue to bed and leave the detective room to continue his research into our cause. This was definitely not the battle to promote lawful rebellion.

He made the comment on how this lawful argument has the potential to cause anarchy if people think they have a way to dispose of law and order. I highlighted that the mass majority of people do obey the law regardless and will continue to do so, its just that some of us have become aware that all of us are being abused by those in power. Also, we have no army to obey our orders so peaceful rejection is the only thing we have. I illustrated that even those of us in important jobs such as the police and emergency services are suffering and struggling with finances just like the rest of us and that the simple fact that we are all being stripped of our liberties and assets is what is at the core of the reason for Lawful Rebellion. I also pointed out that this evidential treason is punishable the same as murder, if not worse in the eyes of the law.

I am to send more info along to these detectives. My fellow admins could be of assistance here. The detective has requested to speak with any other police or former police who have sworn their oath. He said he would like to get their perspective on this as one copper to another. I do not know how to contact them but I know that there is at the very least one former cop who has big dealings with the BCG and has given talks publically. I remember seeing his and a few others names crop up, but I don't remember where I saw them. That would be of enormous help to me.

I seem to have made a small impression and will continue to do so and report back to you all when I have more.

We must acknowledge that the enemy within has been there for centuries and has had ample time to build its defences. Do not get put off or feel disheartened by a lack of justice. This is going to be a slow process for many of us. We will reach a point in the future whereby it cannot be ignored. The law is forever and as long as there are some who know this and continue to expose the truth of it, it will prevail.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:More reflections on the failed ‘lobby the bobby ‘ campaign.

i stated in my last report of how much interest the detective from Belfast had shown in my argument regarding LR.

I elected to accept the caution under duress and put that issue to bed and leave the detective room to continue his research into our cause. This was definitely not the battle to promote lawful rebellion.

He made the comment on how this lawful argument has the potential to cause anarchy if people think they have a way to dispose of law and order.

The detective has requested to speak with any other police or former police who have sworn their oath.
Ever get the impression someone's being played !! :whistle:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Very much so but if you are not critical enough to see that the A61 business is a nonsense it is improbable you'd be able to see a bit of manipulation in action. It would conflict with what they badly want to belive.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Now since that situation would have a very negative effect on not only my livelihood and my recent high accolade in swordsmanship from Japan
The whole thing is quite obviously a tissue of lies. But to be specific, he has a rare strain of muscular dystrophy that means he can barely walk let alone work and he has been denied all the but the most basic of benefits yet he has the energy and funds to train in the use of a katana to a supposed high standard. Of course it's actually most probable that that also is pure bullshit; he just can't keep up with the lies he told previously.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I read it as "if they kicked my door in, and i attempted to resist with a katana, some fresh out of cop school kid would just smack it out of my hands, thus revealing my claim to be an accomplished swordfighter as just another piece of utter rubbish".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:

Ever get the impression someone's being played !! :whistle:
I'm betting the detective left to 1) avoid breaking out laughing, and 2) to check the nutter listing. And I'm equally sure he kept him talking to find out about the rest of the crimes he's either committed or thinking about committing for future reference. In fact they may well already have a sizable file on him and are waiting until he does something worth the effort to prosecute him. Some people really are their own worst enemies.

And played, yeah, pretty much a certainty.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Gaz Morgan Freeman > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
got a summons for dangours driving an perverting course of justice anything i can do????/
Answers on a postcard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The "dangours driving" I can understand and with this crowd makes perfect sense and doesn't surprise me in the least, that a drunk driving wasn't also attached does, the "perverting course of justice" doesn't surprise me either but how in connection to the first complaint does confuz me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:The "dangours driving" I can understand and with this crowd makes perfect sense and doesn't surprise me in the least, that a drunk driving wasn't also attached does, the "perverting course of justice" doesn't surprise me either but how in connection to the first complaint does confuz me.
it could be anything from having a device fitted that blocks the speed cameras to lying about who was driving.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:it could be anything from having a device fitted that blocks the speed cameras to lying about who was driving.
I suspect it was something to do with the second one. I don't think refusing to name the driver counts as perverting the course of justice because it's an offence in itself and they just proceed on the basis that it was the registered keeper driving leading to a conviction for the driving offence and a massive fine for refusing to complete the 'who was driving' form.

Lying about the driver is much more entertaining and often leads to imprisonment :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?