Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by aesmith »

AndyPandy wrote:it could be anything from having a device fitted that blocks the speed cameras to lying about who was driving.
I'd bet on the latter. We've had a couple who've turned a routine speeding or similar level offence into the more serious failure to identify driver. Now with a more serious motoring offence they the latest "rebel" seems set on prison.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:it could be anything from having a device fitted that blocks the speed cameras to lying about who was driving.
I suspect it was something to do with the second one. I don't think refusing to name the driver counts as perverting the course of justice because it's an offence in itself and they just proceed on the basis that it was the registered keeper driving leading to a conviction for the driving offence and a massive fine for refusing to complete the 'who was driving' form.

Lying about the driver is much more entertaining and often leads to imprisonment :snicker:
I would be inclined to go with the second one as well, except that he got a citation for "dangours driving" unless they can do that from a photo, here those are only handed out by an officer.

I can definitely see the lying bit, stock in trade with that crowd.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: I would be inclined to go with the second one as well, except that he got a citation for "dangours driving" unless they can do that from a photo, here those are only handed out by an officer.

I can definitely see the lying bit, stock in trade with that crowd.
While a dangerous driving charge is often handed out in person by a cop I don't think it's necessarily the case as the cops might not be able or willing to apprehend the miscreant at the time of the offence. If the cop was on foot they're obviously not able to do much at the time and even the traffic cops will back off if continuing the pursuit becomes too dangerous to them, the public or even the person being pursued.

There's nothing in theory that stops people being charged with dangerous driving on the word of a member of the public or on the evidence of CCTV cameras. If some drunken idiot plays dodgems with parked cars and manages to evade capture long enough to have sobered up they can't be done for drink driving as there won't be the evidence needed but they can be done for dangerous driving.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:
Gaz Morgan Freeman > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
got a summons for dangours driving an perverting course of justice anything i can do????/
Answers on a postcard.
Possibly dashcam or CCTV has spotted him as an alternative to what has already been suggested? "Perverting the course of justice" how about he went all SovCit and claimed he wasn't the registered keeper (it was the REGISTERED KEEPER) or tried to fudge the start or end of the ownership. That would do it. In fact, pretending not to be the person on the registration document might do it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:The "dangours driving" I can understand and with this crowd makes perfect sense and doesn't surprise me in the least, that a drunk driving wasn't also attached does, the "perverting course of justice" doesn't surprise me either but how in connection to the first complaint does confuz me.
Maybe he flashed the judge.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote: I'm betting the detective left to 1) avoid breaking out laughing, and 2) to check the nutter listing. And I'm equally sure he kept him talking to find out about the rest of the crimes he's either committed or thinking about committing for future reference. In fact they may well already have a sizable file on him and are waiting until he does something worth the effort to prosecute him. Some people really are their own worst enemies.
If they didn’t have a file on him before, they almost certainly will now. And keeping a talkative person talking to see what they reveal is a tried and trusted interview technique.

I guess it’s not impossible that a police officer might swallow the FMOTL lawful dissent stuff, after all they’re human like everyone else. But I can’t see their superiors or CPS accepting “we can’t prosecute him, because 16 years ago a few peers in the House of Lords bar decided they didn’t like the EU so wrote to the Queen activating Article 61 etc.” as an adequate reason not to proceed with a prosecution.

Or a police officer who thought there are people who can avoid any law they don’t like by declaring themselves “lawful rebels” getting promoted either.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Seventh String wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: I'm betting the detective left to 1) avoid breaking out laughing, and 2) to check the nutter listing. And I'm equally sure he kept him talking to find out about the rest of the crimes he's either committed or thinking about committing for future reference. In fact they may well already have a sizable file on him and are waiting until he does something worth the effort to prosecute him. Some people really are their own worst enemies.
If they didn’t have a file on him before, they almost certainly will now. And keeping a talkative person talking to see what they reveal is a tried and trusted interview technique.

I guess it’s not impossible that a police officer might swallow the FMOTL lawful dissent stuff, after all they’re human like everyone else. But I can’t see their superiors or CPS accepting “we can’t prosecute him, because 16 years ago a few peers in the House of Lords bar decided they didn’t like the EU so wrote to the Queen activating Article 61 etc.” as an adequate reason not to proceed with a prosecution.

Or a police officer who thought there are people who can avoid any law they don’t like by declaring themselves “lawful rebels” getting promoted either.
Or lasting long on the force I should think. I suspect it was either a case of as I postulated earlier, or just humoring the "harmless??" nutter to get him back out the door, or maybe a combination of the two, rather than confrontation by telling him to push off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The ever brainless Roy Begg is excited that he's got a new person to send notices to (because they've worked so well so far) and it's the person who will be applying for a committal order...

Another glorious victory in the offing.

Roy Begg

Arrived today. New Name to send Notices to yay!! Been to quite lol

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

PLD comedian in chief, roy beggs, seems somewhat happy with this £6k bill and seems to think its somehow good news as he's got 'someone else to send notices too'.

I wonder why their success (!!!1!!) detector glands are always installed upside down.Bad genes.

Arrived today. New Name to send Notices to yay!! Been to quite lol
As always, the gang are more than happy to bathe in his victorious light
Ian Surman
Ian Surman good luck ou,re a brave mn have they thretened prison before

Roy Begg 2nd time they have threatened with prison.

Ian Surman f--k em then do you ignore or send a reply

Roy Begg We stick to the process in the layman's guide. I will start process with this new woman.

Simon Shackleford Keep going and all the best for sticking this out. At least that six grand hasn't gone to bombing goat herders in the Middle East.

Ryan John Ellison They shouldn't really be doing that since it violates your human rights to be placed in prison for not paying debt. But good luck anyway mate.

Ian Surman thats a bloody lot of money you dont realise when you pay dd etc

Roy Begg That's over 4/5 years if they can prove A61 was not invoked and that they have any Authori ty over me at this time then they can have all I have!!

Ian Surman well done sir im thinking about stopping paying mine and waater out of principal

Rawdon De Moor Unsigned. Send it back and ask for a signature. Reverse liability.Following though.... ;)

Carl Benjamin Check out the rules regarding companies and P.O box numbers too

Pete Brimelow I got a similar letter years ago way before I was aware of any corruption,I ignored it and nothing ever came of it

Ian Surman thats probaabbly a good idea

Pete Brimelow I'm not suggesting anybody else takes that approach but like I said I never heard anything after that letter. Was around 6 years ago now

Ian Surman and iff nyone comes to your door you dont know dont answer it even to police if youre not expecting them or speak through a window knowing what i know now i would ask police what they want if they tried to get id i would say i do not consent and i have the right to remain silent then say nothingg else perhaps no comment occasionally if they keep asking things
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:beatinghorse:

Well, another lemming heading dramatically for the cliff and abyss.

It sort of reminds me of this-

https://youtu.be/5pxG4yd8U3U
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Ian Surman and iff nyone comes to your door you dont know dont answer it even to police if youre not expecting them or speak through a window knowing what i know now i would ask police what they want if they tried to get id i would say i do not consent and i have the right to remain silent then say nothingg else perhaps no comment occasionally if they keep asking things
This is, without doubt, the best bit, because leaning out of the window shouting 'I do not consent' is REALLY going to make them go away, isn't it ??
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote::beatinghorse:

Well, another lemming heading dramatically for the cliff and abyss.

It sort of reminds me of this-

https://youtu.be/5pxG4yd8U3U
I think this is more representative of the massed forces of lawful dissenters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Riki Smith offers Roy Beggars the most incomprehensible piece of advice I’ve seen in a while.
6, 3 and 3 month. The understanding i have is that ive still got 1 year to declare my eldist not dead, lost at sea or fu**ing incompetent on the record then somehow put her B. C in trust with an estate.
rosy

Post by rosy »

£6k! I think Cornwall CC's patience may be rapidly running out for Mr and Mrs Begg. Committal to prison is not an idle threat, and the bill will still be there. Springtime in stir, bankruptcy, the loss of everything they have... welcome to the real world where responsible people pay their contributions to society. :evil: :evil:

I think Riki Smith is giving the ages of his three children, and he's fallen for the misreading of the Cestui Que Vie Act (pick a date, it doesn't matter as it still doesn't mean what Rickkkkkkkkkiiiiiiii thinks it does).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rosy wrote:£6k! I think Cornwall CC's patience may be rapidly running out for Mr and Mrs Begg. Committal to prison is not an idle threat, and the bill will still be there. Springtime in stir, bankruptcy, the loss of everything they have... welcome to the real world where responsible people pay their contributions to society.
I don't know how it works when you are inside but presumably getting notices, replying and mounting a defence to bankruptcy, asset seizure etc. is slightly trickier when you are being detained at HM's pleasure.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It’s almost as if they think Ollie Pinnock lost just because he made a typo on his notices or something else pedantic.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

I often think of them as sitting around like this;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwNQf08Kxsw
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

£6K I can guarantee conversations will be ongoing between the recovery team and Cornwall CC's legal representation in these matters regarding Mr Begg's account.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:It’s almost as if they think Ollie Pinnock lost just because he made a typo on his notices or something else pedantic.

Ah, don't forget Ollie was unlawfully jailed because the system is corrupt and can't allow the rebels to win.

He's being very quiet lately?

Have you noticed how many debt evaders are turning up on Dodgy Dave's page?

I thought the whole point of PLD was distressing the government?

Not evading gas bills?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have to say that I was, and still am, absolutely astounded by how central unpaid gas bills are to the entire UK sovereign saga. Tom I can see, scrabbling to keep a home he couldn't afford to pay for. Crabby probably saw his real estate empire collapsing and went full batshit sovereign crazy because, to him, it was as good a shot as any. Even counsel taxes are at least a significant issue to fight over. But a willingness to lose everything over gas bills?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs