Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: I bet he gobs off to anyone and everyone in his life or at the very least levels an angry malevolent stare or two. The Asda checkout girl (probably an immigrant). The school crossing lady (NWO spy under cover). Cops innocently driving past (secretly filming me). No one would be safe from suspicion or a blast of his vitriolic world-view.
What's that quote about insanity and "terrifying significance"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote:So his sister had to deal with a parent with dementia and probably got the estate because of all the trouble and the turd got nothing and is more bitter than usual.
There might have been no estate or it could have been eaten up by care costs. I suspect mum trusted daughter more than son and that's what put his nose out of joint. Plus mum (if lucid enough) and daughter (and all carers) didn't want to try the marijuana/colloidal silver/coconut oil "medication" he was pushing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Chaos wrote:So his sister had to deal with a parent with dementia and probably got the estate because of all the trouble and the turd got nothing and is more bitter than usual.
There might have been no estate or it could have been eaten up by care costs. I suspect mum trusted daughter more than son and that's what put his nose out of joint. Plus mum (if lucid enough) and daughter (and all carers) didn't want to try the marijuana/colloidal silver/coconut oil "medication" he was pushing.
He strikes me as the type that's had a chip on his shoulder and a gripe in his belly for perhaps most of his life. The type that someone's always doing out o' sumthin'.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:He strikes me as the type that's had a chip on his shoulder and a gripe in his belly for perhaps most of his life. The type that someone's always doing out o' sumthin'.
The type who thinks that because he's somebody's offspring he's entitled to a 'bereavement dividend' (as Alan Partridge would say) when they shuffle off this mortal coil. Sorry Colon... The world don't work that way.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:He strikes me as the type that's had a chip on his shoulder and a gripe in his belly for perhaps most of his life. The type that someone's always doing out o' sumthin'.
The type who thinks that because he's somebody's offspring he's entitled to a 'bereavement dividend' (as Alan Partridge would say) when they shuffle off this mortal coil. Sorry Colon... The world don't work that way.
I think that if you just leave it at "entitled" and self important you'll have it all pretty well covered. And well Prick with a capital "P".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well, for a lot of people *self* important is the only kind of important they can get. But most of us don't care.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote: Oh thank you so much for highlighting Colon's morph into newspaper reviewer. I haven't bothered with his videos for months but this latest venture is really comedy gold and I urge everyone to give them a look.
Welcome back Normal.
Yeah, where have you been for months? Undercover mission for Mr Soros again?
Thank you for the "welcome back" but the truth is that I haven't been "away". I check Quatloos most days but post very infrequently because I haven't found anything or anyone that captures my interest quite as much as Tom Crawford, Guy Taylor, Colon and his soppy mate, Mr Ebert or even Paula Jayne Campbell once did. I also have less time these days since I filled my retirement with voluntary work at Citizens Advice.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And I find myself spending a lot of my retirement time babysitting my two year old grandson so his parents can work. Daycare is unbelievably expensive. I keep telling people not to worry when they retire what they'll do with all those hours they used to fill working. Time somehow seems to fill itself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I keep telling people not to worry when they retire what they'll do with all those hours they used to fill working. Time somehow seems to fill itself.
Literally every retired person I know says this.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Burning questions of the day - 'Should Satinists Be Removed?'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CdETXwsI0

Presumably they pose a threat to the fabric of society...

I'll get me coat.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote:Burning questions of the day - 'Should Satinists Be Removed?'

Presumably they pose a threat to the fabric of society...

I'll get me coat.
In Massachusetts, we don't cotton to the kind of people who make idiotic videos like this. The flax who promote them should go back to public reltions school.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

John Uskglass wrote:Burning questions of the day - 'Should Satinists Be Removed?'

Presumably they pose a thread to the fabric of society...

I'll get me coat.
Fixed it for you
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Fixed it for you
Darn it! Are you trying to needle me?
rosy

Post by rosy »

We must learn from the rich tapestry of history.

First they came for the satinists, and I said nothing as I am not a satinist.
Then they came for the muslins, and I said nothing as I am not a muslin.
Then they came for the samites, and I said nothing as I am not a samite
Now they are coming for the grosgrain, and who will speak for me?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm sateen here reading all this, hoping we can get a chiffon and bee back on topic, but faconne hell no, you're all off georgetting more puns.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Don't try to pull the wool over our eyes. You're enjoying this too.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mocking, mocking, all the time. Never giving Ceylon any serious notice or respect. You're all cut from the same cloth.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

He could market his videos as an effective drug-free cure for insomnia. By three minutes into any of them I’m propping my eyelids open with matchsticks.

I think that’s the first I’ve managed to struggle all the way through. Was it worth the effort required to fight the tedium?

No.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Why not triple your viewing pleasure?

He has 3 channels, all with shit house paper reviews & quack cures & conspiracy theories.

SriLanKerC: https://www.youtube.com/c/SriLankerC

mark ceylon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFAgv ... tEQ/videos

mark seylon: https://www.youtube.com/c/markseylon
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He's also doing a speech tommorow somewhere, ironically called "Doom Watch".

The music wants to make me stab myself in both ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i-2dairepk
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????