Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

I wonder if he's still under the misapprehension that he's going to be automatically discharged from bankruptcy after twelve months.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He certainly is. He doesn’t realise the bank can step in and take those mortgages houses .
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:He certainly is. He doesn’t realise the bank can step in and take those mortgages houses .
You really have to wonder what's going on in his head. That letter doesn't appear to reference any of his other property's, the only address referenced is his home, so presumably this is a mortgage on his home he's stopped paying - presumably September 2017 is when his bank accounts were seized, so all mortgage payments presumably also ceased..

Christ, I'd be bending over backwards to co-operate with the Receiver to ensure my home was protected, surely the sale of one property would clear the £30k debt, but he appears to be determined to go down the route of total financial ruin.

Is it a case of he's been (for a long time) being robbing Peter to pay Paul and it's all now coming crumbling around his head.

I wonder if he's been collecting rents in cash and not declaring them and now he realises that he could be facing prison time (again) for tax evasion as it's bound to be exposed by the Trustee taking over the properties and he's stopped caring.

Makes you wonder what's really going on, nobody can be this stupid / pig headed and still be breathing, surely !!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:Makes you wonder what's really going on, nobody can be this stupid / pig headed and still be breathing, surely !!
NFS... Normal for Sheppey. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote: That letter doesn't appear to reference any of his other property's, the only address referenced is his home, so presumably this is a mortgage on his home he's stopped paying - presumably September 2017 is when his bank accounts were seized, so all mortgage payments presumably also ceased..

Christ, I'd be bending over backwards to co-operate with the Receiver to ensure my home was protected, surely the sale of one property would clear the £30k debt, but he appears to be determined to go down the route of total financial ruin.
Could just be that they are acting for the mortgage holders on his house. He's probably been ignoring all communications from everyone including his mortgage holder. They have sent someone round to get a first hand update on the situation. This isn't unusual.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Another possibility is he was playing the idiot with the receiver, so the receiver has been using his powers to conduct searches for White’s bank accounts and has found one or more and seized them. So the bank now want to discuss things with their bankrupt customer - maybe just to ensure the bankrupt understands what a frozen and seized bank account meand and that alternative arrangements will need to be made regarding direct debits, standing orders etc. and his access to credit is now very limited indeed.

It’s pretty much usual for a bankrupt to open a new bank account with limited functions available to cover the day to day living expenses the receiver regards as reasonable and for any salary etc. to be paid into. Maybe the bank also wish to discuss that possibility - or tell him that given his lack of co-operation with the receiver the bank feels it can manage perfectly well without his future custom.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

As far as I know, NatWest isn't in the BTL mortgage market, so I don't think this is about his rental properties. For the bank to send someone round like this, it's more likely to be business banking debts, so a business current account, overdraft and maybe a business loan. This isn't the sort of thing NatWest would do for personal banking debts.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Seventh String wrote:It’s pretty much usual for a bankrupt to open a new bank account with limited functions available to cover the day to day living expenses the receiver regards as reasonable and for any salary etc. to be paid into.
Yes a Basic Bank Account. But Crab Bait would have to have an income and discuss the levels allowed for his living costs with the receiver, neither of which look to have occurred.
mufc1959 - mortgage on his own house?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He posted a natwest letter some time ago along with this comment
Here’s something to make you smile on a Sunday. I was just about to put this letter in a file and I noticed something that made me laugh. This is to do with the Lis Pendens I’m serving on 4 different banks through the common law court. I’ll put up a post once the process is complete and I’ve stopped laughing. Maybe I should let the police know about this team?
So it seems he's sent some sort of garbage from the pitiful common law court to them, and it has been ignored.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote:So it seems he's sent some sort of garbage from the pitiful common law court to them, and it has been ignored.
Not so much pitiful as ridiculous.

And whatever NatWest want to chat to White about one thing seems certain. Ignoring them or sending them nonsense isn’t going to work for ever, and it’s an excellent way of encouraging them to think he’s taking the piss.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well at least it looks like Bobby has finally been reading some real law as opposed to made up stuff. Will he cooperate (while denying to his moron mates that he's done so) or will he carry on rebelling and go down in flames? Please let it be the flames... Please let it be the flames :mrgreen:
Bankruptcy update. Got another begging letter from Mr Perkins this morning, looks like I might get another invite to one of their non courts again soon. Seems I may be GUITLY of something.
Insolvency Act 1986 c. 45 Part IXChapter IV SupplementalSection 333. (4)If the bankrupt without reasonable excuse fails to comply with any obligation imposed by this section, he is ‘guitly’ of a contempt of court and liable to be punished accordingly (in addition to any other punishment to which he may be subject).

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:Well at least it looks like Bobby has finally been reading some real law as opposed to made up stuff. Will he cooperate (while denying to his moron mates that he's done so) or will he carry on rebelling and go down in flames? Please let it be the flames... Please let it be the flames :mrgreen:
Bankruptcy update. Got another begging letter from Mr Perkins this morning, looks like I might get another invite to one of their non courts again soon. Seems I may be GUITLY of something.
Insolvency Act 1986 c. 45 Part IXChapter IV SupplementalSection 333. (4)If the bankrupt without reasonable excuse fails to comply with any obligation imposed by this section, he is ‘guitly’ of a contempt of court and liable to be punished accordingly (in addition to any other punishment to which he may be subject).

Spade, big hole and deeper and deeper comes to mind :beatinghorse:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I’d have thought he would’ve got the hint after the Birmingham debacle.

Wake up Crabbie , they not actually into revolution or anything requiring effort. Just tax scroungers.
Question for the group. Hopefully we’re all in this group for the same reason, if there was a call for action how much notice would you need to attend? I realise there are lots of different factors why some won’t be able to attend, so I’m really asking those that can attend with enough notice. Also those that can’t attend for whatever reason, would you be prepared to help promote the event, and if so how would you promote it? There’s something happening on Monday 5th February for starters, I’ll be posting the details this weekend, and no doubt there will be others coming up in the next few months. I’ve attended a few events over the last 10 months, and I’ve found out it’s a great way to meet and speak face to face with likeminded people and make some real friends.
As per usual
If I had the cash I would be at every call for action Rob as things are at the moment I goto save 300 quid to go up north again for 2nd half of a final hearing in there money courts not sure when thought ,I would need a month or two lol
Well I can't drive on motorways and based in Manchester so up to 100 miles or so. 2 weeks notice
Although if it's local and I'm free any notice
Pathetic
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote:I’d have thought he would’ve got the hint after the Birmingham debacle.

Wake up Crabbie , they not actually into revolution or anything requiring effort. Just tax scroungers.
Question for the group. Hopefully we’re all in this group for the same reason, if there was a call for action how much notice would you need to attend? I realise there are lots of different factors why some won’t be able to attend, so I’m really asking those that can attend with enough notice. Also those that can’t attend for whatever reason, would you be prepared to help promote the event, and if so how would you promote it? There’s something happening on Monday 5th February for starters, I’ll be posting the details this weekend, and no doubt there will be others coming up in the next few months. I’ve attended a few events over the last 10 months, and I’ve found out it’s a great way to meet and speak face to face with likeminded people and make some real friends.
As per usual
If I had the cash I would be at every call for action Rob as things are at the moment I goto save 300 quid to go up north again for 2nd half of a final hearing in there money courts not sure when thought ,I would need a month or two lol
Well I can't drive on motorways and based in Manchester so up to 100 miles or so. 2 weeks notice
Although if it's local and I'm free any notice
Pathetic
hilarious
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Bob on Chaos. The comments section keeps growing - with idiots
OK mate
I put in a complaint against the magistrates and the clerks conduct in Derby, I got a 2 line reply
:RE court 11 southern derby magistrates court on 3rd January 2018
The magistrates who sat in this courtwere:Mrs J Jones,Mrs M Tate andMrs C Buntain .
Yours sincerely Glyn plant deputy clerk to the justices.

So avoiding my complaint that the clerk was misleading the magistrates,and the magistrates had broken the law by refusing to identify themselves.
Another response is required.
I would need a day or two because I need to organise someone to care for my animals. Would also not like to travel too far. I live in South herefordshire.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

SteveUK wrote:
I would need a day or two because I need to organise someone to care for my animals. Would also not like to travel too far. I live in South herefordshire.
Maybe one of the Barons could send someone around?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It seems like the logistics of getting a few dozen of these people together in one place at one time equals the complexity and difficulties that went into the D-Day planning. I'd love to be included in the first wave at Sword Beach but, you know, my cat isn't doing well and the dog gets lonely if I'm gone too long.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:It seems like the logistics of getting a few dozen of these people together in one place at one time equals the complexity and difficulties that went into the D-Day planning. I'd love to be included in the first wave at Sword Beach but, you know, my cat isn't doing well and the dog gets lonely if I'm gone too long.

If these fools planned D-Day it might go a little something like this-

1) Send The Wehrmacht notices of unlawful occupation contrary to Magna Carta

2) Plan the landings in a pub, where German spies can also attend

3) D-Day is discussed at length for many, many years, lots of posturing

4) D-Day comes and 13 people land on the shores of Northern Spain because most others couldn’t afford it and nobody knew where France was.

5) VE declared whilst the Blitz still happens
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

rogfulton wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Maybe one of the Barons could send someone around?
Considering that all of the U.K. would fit into Texas at least twice, I don't think these people have any true comprehension of "too far".
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Considering that all of the U.K. would fit into Texas at least twice, I don't think these people have any true comprehension of "too far".
Fair point, but remember mainland UK has twice the population of Texas, and nearly twice the GDP ($2.6T v $1.6T). The significant difference (apart from climate, headwear, etc!) is the amount of space you chaps are spread over, and the resulting infrastructure of highways. So a 500 mile journey in Texas is a celebrated "road trip" opportunity, while in UK it's a hated trudge along narrow, congested roads.

In practical terms, for a US friend it is better to think of little ol' England as a single megalopolis (eg https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_megalopolis). But with really bad roads....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.