UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The Seventh String wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I think Neelu is approaching National Treasure status for her contribution to the Gaiety of Nations with her contribution to the nationnal comedy.
While Neelu-watching can make for some very entertaining moments I doubt she’s very entertaining to the public servants or any others who are on the receiving end of her tirades. This is a person who’s quite prepared to accuse local government staff, civil servants, MPs and their staff and anyone else of paedophilia, child slavery, child murder, Satanism, fraud and many other things on the phone or face to face then whack the whole thing on youtube complete with her target’s names and where they work.

And she gets comments under her videos agreeing with her and cheering her on.

The woman is a menace. It’s only a matter of time before some poor person finds themselves either under disciplinary investigation by their employer following her accusations in case there’s any truth lurking amongst them, or harassed by Neelu’s fan club.
I don't know, in my experience most of those jobs get a bit mundane and so the occasional encounter with a genuine, class A (but ultimately harmless) nut job alleviates the tedium and gives you something to laugh about with your colleagues.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Seventh String wrote:Corporate manslaughter might apply if body of people acting as a corporation - say a company board of directors - have acted so recklessly or negligently that while they didn’t intend anyone to die, someone did.
So, given that definition, Attempted Corporate Manslaughter would translate to a breach of Health and Safety regulations.
Neelu really must try harder :beatinghorse:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
The Seventh String wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I think Neelu is approaching National Treasure status for her contribution to the Gaiety of Nations with her contribution to the nationnal comedy.
The woman is a menace. It’s only a matter of time before some poor person finds themselves either under disciplinary investigation by their employer following her accusations in case there’s any truth lurking amongst them, or harassed by Neelu’s fan club.
I don't know, in my experience most of those jobs get a bit mundane and so the occasional encounter with a genuine, class A (but ultimately harmless) nut job alleviates the tedium and gives you something to laugh about with your colleagues.
I agree. To have a complaint made against you by Neelu would be the high point of any official minion's week. Your manager would have to go through the motions of asking for your responses and explanations, and writing it all down without breaking into giggles. And then the reply on corporate-approved template :

I have investigated your complaint that Mr Withington is a paedophilic child murderer and Satanist. The evidence available to me does not substantiate this allegation sufficiently to consider the complaint proven, and Spickleton District Council will not therefore be taking any further action.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Hercule Parrot wrote:...and Spickleton District Council will not therefore be taking any further action.
Sounds like somebody's not upholding their Oath to God to protect God's children!

I do sometimes wonder what Neelu's family make of all this.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I have investigated your complaint that Mr Withington is a paedophilic child murderer and Satanist. The evidence available to me does not substantiate this allegation sufficiently to consider the complaint proven, and Spickleton District Council will not therefore be taking any further action. Further, Mr Withington's religious beliefs are not of interest to the Council and the Council's policy is to employ the right person for the job irrespective of race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation or ability/disability.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Juisarian wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:...and Spickleton District Council will not therefore be taking any further action.
Sounds like somebody's not upholding their Oath to God to protect God's children!

I do sometimes wonder what Neelu's family make of all this.
I feel a commercial lien coming on !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Normal Wisdom wrote: I don't know, in my experience most of those jobs get a bit mundane and so the occasional encounter with a genuine, class A (but ultimately harmless) nut job alleviates the tedium and gives you something to laugh about with your colleagues.
In many jobs that’s true. But then most jobs aren’t in paranoid social services departments where any accusation gets investigated in depth, and not handling someone like Neelu in such a way as to calm her down, reduce her distress, work out what she really wants and leave her if not happy with the outcome of the conversation at least understanding why she can’t have what she wants - to the point of not returning to hassle other staff members such as admin staff who answer the phones - is itself considered a prima facie demonstration of unprofessional behaviour.

I had the misfortune to spend several years in such a department.

Never came across anyone quite like Neelu, but the complaints section was kept pretty busy by some of the clients of the mental health teams as every complaint had to be investigated, no matter how weird. In case there was a serious underlying matter that the client wasn’t capable of clearly expressing. A very paranoid atmosphere to work in.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Nutty Neelu and her whack job friends will be getting ejected from court at 10:31am tommorow.

It seems they were there today also, however, a long list of frauds ha apparently been committed by the judge.

Tune in after then for a great announcement of success !!!1!!!
10.30am tomorrow 21 Feb 2018. We are back in Court 12, Royal Courts of Justice Strand London WC2A 2LL UK for the second day of the committal hearing Ministry of Justice V Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis
So these were the administrative frauds I witnessed:-
1. The court room was changed from Court 11 to Court 12, at the last minute, without Notice or Reason, to deny public attendance
2. Public were told to switch phones off and no texting allowed even on silent to inform the public of the venue to prevent public attending Court 12
3. Public were turned away because there was no notice outside Court 11 until some time later
4. The Judge refused applications to recuse herself on grounds of conflicts and then constantly interrupted the oral evidence to conceal the evidence of corruption
5. Drilling started in Court 12 at 3.30pm making the oral evidence of Mr Ellis inaudible
6. Microphones were turned off
7. No case reference was used in the listing so there would be no appeal or location in a "disappearance"
8. The change of court means the court tapes would be impossible to locate for transcription services
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It has somehow escaped my notice that the eccentic Mr Ellis was on trial, and exactly what for. That one should be a doozy for sheer insanity.

I hope some form of transcript might eventually be published.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried - I was going to post a history of Mr Ellis the defrocked solicitor but the ever helpful Hoaxtead crew summarised his past and present antics and are reporting daily on the current proceedings.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... oppressed/

Neelu seems very vested in his fate and even at these early stages thinks that dark forces are at work to bring him down.

It’s also good to see that pain-in-the-arse time wasting vexatious idiots are getting their day in the spiky box at court, more of the same please.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Ved Chaudhari

We all 12 of us got forced out of court 12 by security when I tried to stop the government barrister lying about the case of my baby neice. If anyone is around Royal Courts of Justice Strand London WC2A 2LL plz go to court 12
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It has somehow escaped my notice that the eccentic Mr Ellis was on trial, and exactly what for. That one should be a doozy for sheer insanity.

I hope some form of transcript might eventually be published.
There are a few people whose pronouncements I imagine to be on a par with deciphering Klunk from Dick Dastardly.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote:
Ved Chaudhari

We all 12 of us got forced out of court 12 by security when I tried to stop the government barrister lying about the case of my baby neice. If anyone is around Royal Courts of Justice Strand London WC2A 2LL plz go to court 12
Another victory them. Wondering why the case of her baby niece is coming up yet again. Yes it is tragic, but why should the tragic death of a relative, of any relevance here at all?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

The baby thing comes up almost every time Neelu opens her mouth, and is usually part of the preamble to whatever grievance she has currently. Neelu alone knows what relevance it has to a case involving Mr Ellis, apart from the oft noted fact that if Neelu is present anywhere, she will put her oar in.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:Another victory them. Wondering why the case of her baby niece is coming up yet again. Yes it is tragic, but why should the tragic death of a relative, of any relevance here at all?
Because according to the narrative inside Neelu's head everything is a part of the same conspiracy. She's already claimed that her on-again-off-again eviction is a part of the conspiracy to silence her as a 'whistle-blower' rather than her not paying the mortgage so why would a trial of one of her 'friends' not be a part of the same thing?

Her ability to weave every negative aspect of her life into the same satanic plot is second only to David Icke. The difference being I still have some sympathy for Neelu in spite of her poisonous shenanigans towards every innocent person who she perceives as part of the plot. It can't be nice living in her world.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Just what would be a suitable disposition for Mr. Ellis? Prison seems a bit drastic because he is more of a nutcase than a villian, and unless the sentence was long he'd be back and swinging in months or a couple of years, a 'secure mental facility' is proobably not available and may not be able to do anything with him anyway, and just telling him to be good seems not to work.

Would a more robust process of ignoring him be possible or appropriate?
Siegfried Shrink

Ved Chaudhari has published something about the second days hearing but it does not seem to amount to anything.
I do not know how to link FB videos.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Would a more robust process of ignoring him be possible or appropriate?
Do we know what the present hearing is about? I can't tell if Ellis is the claimant or defendant, or what's in dispute. If Neelu is to be relied upon (!) the case is Ministry of Justice v Ellis, implying he is defendant. If committal proceedings, they must be enforcing an injunction, I think.

I see no reason to discount a short jail term as a practical deterrent to bogus lawyering. If he gets 28 days every time he tries it, he'll give up pretty soon. He might be deluded, but he isn't stupid.

Hercule Parrot
Equity Neurosurgeon
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Just what would be a suitable disposition for Mr. Ellis? Prison seems a bit drastic because he is more of a nutcase than a villian, and unless the sentence was long he'd be back and swinging in months or a couple of years, a 'secure mental facility' is proobably not available and may not be able to do anything with him anyway, and just telling him to be good seems not to work.

Would a more robust process of ignoring him be possible or appropriate?
I don't think his lunacy is likely to be lunacy of a type that would warrant any sort of leniency from the beak and I assume he's conducting his own defence so it's highly unlikely he'll employ as a tactic it in any event.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Mr. Ellis according to the most reliable witness available (Neelu) was, following a three day hearing convicted of something or other and sentenced to three months suspended for 12 months. Furthermore he was restrained from filing any more mass remedies against the genocide or passing himself off as one of m'learned friends.

Neely did a rambling piece to camera about the iniquity of it, as ever accusing all and sundry of murdering her neice, offered an explanation as to why she didn't go to court today and that's just about it folks. She admits that a ranty outburst from the public gallery led to her being booted out yesterday for disrupting proceedings and told to do one for the rest of the hearing.

No polite indulgence of a shouty Neelu monologue of the kind endured by various hapless public officials allowing her room to vent; no, in the RCJ the Tipstaff will hoof you out on your arse every time if you act this way and within 30 seconds.

So farewell then, Edward Ellis esq.
Another fine Equity Lawyer silenced by the usual conspiring cabals ect.
Will he be able to resist filing more gibberish?
Will Neely ever find the mass remedies?

Who quite frankly gives a shit?