Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote: Another potential outcome he doesn't seem to have factored into the equation is the debt collector, taking advantage of his common law right to defend himself against kidnap, administering a damn good hiding and then pressing charges.
Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay!

That we may live to see it!
longdog

Post by longdog »

In another one of Dismal Dave's Daily Defeatist Diatribes™ he's admitted that his how-to-avoid-paying-council-tax theories don't actually work...
David Robinson

These criminals systematically ignore such notices these days and there are no authorised courts to put a claim into.....unless we grant these corporate hearings with legitimacy which would just be shooting ourselves in the foot. If we can secure a proper court of law first then there would be a point in doing that but to do that we need to get the police to stop ignoring the truth first......that can be done but not whilst most people are content to watch others do it....pisses me off bro we could sort this crap out in no time if people wanted to.
...this posted just minutes after...
David Robinson

The first thing you need to do is read the pinned post and the laymans guide to see how we operate in this group....be aware that council tax is going to be a battle and you will need to be thorough with the process to collect evidence against these traitors and build a case file.......the ONLY guarantee is that if they enforce their thefts on you whilst on Notice of the facts they will have to commit treason to do so...its no guarantee that they wont of course since the entire regime is a self serving corrupt beast
...which is hardly more positive.

I wonder what it is that makes him unable to join the dots into a fully formed realisation that his shit don't work. Is it the adulation of being the leader of a group of deadbeats? Or is it the couple of hundred quid he can milk the deadbeats for every couple of months?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

They wouldn't do it because;

no-one would heed the rallying cry and turn up in the first place.
Easy to avoid them showing up. Schedule the visit before 9:30AM when their bus passes become valid.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Clearly what is needed is a vexatious deadbeat statute.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Siegfried Shrink

You have really not been listening. It would be a great idea but it's a statute (or statue in some accounts) and does not apply to them.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
longdog wrote: Another potential outcome he doesn't seem to have factored into the equation is the debt collector, taking advantage of his common law right to defend himself against kidnap, administering a damn good hiding and then pressing charges.
Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay!
That we may live to see it!
It would all be evidenced on the wobbly vertical videos recorded by the criminal gang themselves, so your noble hope is not unrealistic.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Idiot doesn't understand what a public group is...
Hayles Owen

BEWARE: I have recently uncovered some facts that there are some legal and non legal moles in groups of discussion i am in including this one.... your docs can be grabbed and shared around the internet... i dont think DPA would hold you in good stead tbh... i have never posted docs up on the net for phishers ... like i said some are in the legal profession who post in their own forums mocking and sharing your stories
Mocking and sharing their stories? Do they mean us? :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think idiot is the apt and complete description of this fool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The thread soon becomes even more bizarre with 'evidence' that 'they' are hacking their computers... Or something.

Hayles Owen

my laptop went off and shut down with a pop up telling me it was shutting down and RESTARTING... i was on a fb call at the time and they thought i had put the call down on them... took all of 3 odd seconds to shut down like my battery had died literally. it restarted okay but we were having a moan about the state of the uk etc and the corruption going on in PLANE sight
Yeah... It was probably overheating. They do that.

Hayles Owen

had a lot of winIO updates too .. wouldnt surprise me if they are grabbing stuff off my device whilst on shut down... one thing that did happen to me last yr... a laptop i used to use UPDATED WHEN THERE WAS NO WIFI ON... all devices go through wifi... oh be sure that airplane mode is nothing... its another con of theirs and or winIO lol
Windows 10 downloads updates in the background when you're online. You don't have to be online when it installs the update as you shutdown or boot up.

Hayles Owen

pc anywhere is a software .... research it... software engineer relatives used to have to use it to access client pcs remotely if they couldnt get on site of customer... they are then able to access administrator... another way is via whats called a thin client
PC Anywhere is defunct and it only worked if both machines had it installed. I have no idea what they think a thin client is.

Geff Smith

Now that is odd. My win7 pro getting lots of updates. So many that it keeps coming up that I only have a few MB space left. So go and clear all the crap off and it comes up when done deleted 979 odd GB deleted. The point is my hard drive on the PC is only 250 GB. So something odd is definitely going on.
Could you perhaps have confused GB for MB or vice versa?

Hayles Owen

just because u may see a file name extention in c drive doesnt mean its kosha... you could easily have downloaded a link that sits in your files which can then capture anything u do ie keystokes etc... it you may see microsoft blah blah blah and think oh thats okay it m/soft... these f;ers do this so the file name isnt seen as suspect
No... I don't have a clue what they're on about either. Something something keyloggers something something.
Siegfried Shrink

notorial dissent wrote:I think idiot is the apt and complete description of this fool.
This statement is internally self contradictory. If idiot is complete, fool is redundant.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I think idiot is the apt and complete description of this fool idiot
This statement is internally self contradictory. If idiot is complete, fool is redundant.
FIFY

[RANT] I have an affinity for the word Idiot, I don't think there is anything wrong with it being used multiple times. I use it regularly while driving, everytime some idiot does something idiotic around me. In fact I use it so much, the wife has told me to stop, because my kids are starting to use it too. This is hard with so many idiots on the road [/RANT]
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

The wife may be objecting because the baby's first word was 'idiot'
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:The thread soon becomes even more bizarre with 'evidence' that 'they' are hacking their computers... Or something.

No... I don't have a clue what they're on about either. Something something keyloggers something something.

the obvious answer is they have to stay off computers.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Robbo now losing the plot entirely
Good afternoon constitutional protectors....

I think its time we had a reality check don't you?

Lets face the facts and take stock of the extremely dangerous situation that we are all in. Many of us in this group have thus far acted honourably, truthfully and peacefully and where has it got us....I'll tell you where...NOWHERE!!...but we did what was right nevertheless.

Some of us have spent a number of years putting our so called public servants on Notice of the completely evidential facts of the crimes of the state and what have the police done?...that's right, they have arrogantly ignored us completely.

The secret corporate so called courts have STOLEN over 70,000 of our children to benefit paedophiles who rape and kill them in secret, gagging parents with threats of imprisonment whilst the policy enforcers aid and abet this disgusting crime.

Well I'm fucking sick of it and I'm not going to take it any more! This is war and the body count is going to get a lot higher if we don't make a real stand very soon and stop it in its tracks.

We have allowed injustice after injustice to go on unabated, each time this happens we become more and more desensitized to it and, they commit more and more blatant acts of tyranny against us all.

The TV is full of programmes that enhance this desensitization, have you not noticed the amount of violent films, immoral sexual content in shows that promote naked dating as normal etc....we are degenerating mentally as a species.

If its not the above content its programmes inducing fear of police and bailiffs taking action against people that have done bugger all in many cases....”cant pay we'll take it away” for example....its not even 'wont pay' its “cant pay”.....these programmes are there to programme you into accepting this shit, and if you watch TV then it does just that whether you realize it or not....

REALITY CHECK FOLKS!.....many people are also being covertly attacked by secret invisible weapons and I am one of those people. The high pitched whistling/buzzing in the back of my head is constant. It is torture, and I can sense that it is causing me to experience disorientation, memory loss, apathy and my eyesight is getting more blurred by the day. The headaches are frequent but I will not let it stop me from standing up for the truth, they are going to kill us all gradually which they have been doing in a ratchet by ratchet way for decades now....why do you think cancer is so common these days? whilst they beg you for your money to find a bloody cure...how stupid we have all become!

Insanity is growing within the population but we hardly notice it because it is being done gradually in more ways than I can mention. They are masters of manipulation, they know how the brain works and they know how to destroy it, make no mistake about that.....they know how to manipulate public consciousness by changing our perceptions of reality.....channel 4 even blatantly states it every day on their channel....”changing perceptions with documentaries on 4”...wake up!

I don't give a damn if you think what I have written is insane because it is the TRUTH and YOU bloody well know it is!...for many people it is too difficult to accept so the mind makes up excuses to avoid it, “its just the way it is”....”what can I do about it”.....etc....well you are not going to be able to avoid the truth forever because soon we will be under full militarised occupation in our land when Eurogendfor are openly on our streets with diplomatic immunity and guns. Then the EU arrest warrants will be enforced and people like me will no longer be around to warn you of the nightmare that we are all sleepwalking into. I would rather be dead that tacitly agree to the disgusting crimes they commit daily.

Whilst we allow all this shit to carry on they are destroying ALL sovereign Nations on the planet because there can be no sovereignty in the New World Order that is ALREADY HERE!

Those of you whom are old enough to remember the 1970's, just think back at how things were then (not that it was great back then to be frank) and project suddenly into how things are now and recognize the enormous changes that have occurred. The TV is a good example of how things were and how things are now, but there have been so many changes it is like living in a totally different world, and that has happened over only 60 years or so.

Nothing can or will change whilst we accept the judicial system that we have today why?....because British law and its values have been destroyed in these corporate institutions, there is no justice and there are NO COURTS OF LAW where the truth is observed. How can there be any authorised courts when the crown was deposed of its authority according to British constitutional law in 2001?...obviously there cant....If you deny the constitution then you are insane to do so because it provides us all with the protections that we should be enjoying, instead we are all suffering under corporate rules which do NOT comply with the common laws and customs of the people (Treason).

Amchel Rothchild arrogantly stated over a century ago “give me the control of a nations money supply and I care not who makes their laws”...how fucking arrogant was that? And how true it is today!

Even back in the 1970's the police could be generally trusted to observe truth but not today...oh no! and we allow them to get away with ignoring the evidential facts of the crimes of the state and especially the high treason being so blatantly committed by imposters in Westminster, whom were NOT elected into service, they were appointed into power due to massive election frauds that the police have ignored and thus allowed...every single time!...how quickly we seem to forget!

Most people don't realize how important the British Constitution is sadly, without its protections we are all left naked to the tyranny, which is going to get a hell of a lot worse than it is now very soon.

You only need to do a cursory look into the UN's Agenda 21 ..20-30 to see the blatant plans that they have in store for you....forced vaccinations, microchipping, denied entry to the countryside, no right to private property etc, with inner city dwelling being built RIGHT NOW for the most subservient amongst us, who will be allowed to survive what is coming as slaves to the corporate tyranny....you wont be able to object then BTW. This “brave new world” will make George Orwells 1984 film look like a picnic in the park in comparison.

Whilst we all bicker like the insane idiots that we have become over frankly insignificant bullshit, or whilst we remain divided fighting the many arms of the beast instead of uniting to hit it at the heart of the matter, our natural born rights and freedoms are being slowly replaced with tyrannical policies designed to destroy us all, and our health is being purposefully declined drastically with so many toxins in our environment….our National anthem says “we shall never be slaves” but we already are slaves and most people don't even realize that fact or care.....bloody zombies everywhere!!

whilst you drink your aspartame soda, take flu vaccinations and other so called medicines which destroy the brains ability to function correctly, and whilst you watch your TV sets allowing yourself to be programmed daily and ignore the massive amounts of aluminium being sprayed into our atmosphere daily, try to think about why alzheimer's is being reported to be the futures biggest killer of people...THINK FFS!..if you still can.

If you think the global depopulation programme is a 'conspiracy theory' then I suggest you have already lost all reason and the ability to think straight...or to be able to do any logical research to discern the truth for yourself. That has become normal these days it seems.

If an entire population was gradually losing its ability to use logic and reason and was slowly going insane would we even notice? NO is the obvious answer because that is exactly what is going on!...yet we all think we are so bloody clever don't we?...well we aren't obviously!! or we would have realized by now that the ONLY remedy to this destruction of all that we hold dear is to unite in peace to demand the truth is observed by everyone...not just by those who are supposed to be in positions of service.

Ignorance is a choice these days and our ancient history proves undeniably that the only remedy to institutionalised corruption is unity of the people. The 'Glorious revolution' is a good example, and Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 was used successfully to put a stop the tyranny of the state back then. The people were not so insane 300 years ago, they took their liberty very seriously, it was not just the barons who revolted it was the general population also....please stop 'believing' all the bloody propaganda, Magna Carta was created by the feudal barons with the support of the people and, it evidently protects everyone equally....read it for yourself.

You may ask what we can do to reverse this situation?...what is the heart of the beast?.....as a recovering idiot myself I would say it is to demand the police observe the truth instead of ignoring it like the bloody traitors they are...they are the 'gatekeepers' keeping the perverted imposters safe from prosecution within properly convened courts of law....they are the front line of this war and the sooner we all wake up to that fact the sooner we can remedy the situation together. 200,000 policy enforcers and potentially millions of us........THINK ABOUT IT.

Why do you think the security clause (article 61 of Magna Carta 1215) was created? Which is not optional to abide by when it is in effect as it is today...it is because our ancestors were not so brain dead as we have all become...they knew through experience that unity of the people is the ONLY way to stop institutionalised corruption.

If you still argue that the 1215 Magna Carta is not a valid treaty then you are already too far gone so just crawl back under the proverbial rock you came from as you are just part of the problem and not the solution....you make me sick because the evidence clearly proves otherwise, and you choose to ignore the evidence and listen to the propaganda instead....

WE DID NOT CELEBRATE MAGNA CARTA IN 1216, NOR IN 1997, which according to the traitors amongst us replaced the 1215 version....THINK!....if it was null and void then why did Elizabeth II even bother to reply to the barons petition in 2001?...its not bloody rocket science is it!?......she gave the barons no choice but to invoke it by denying redress and allowing 'her criminal government' to ratify the treasonous treaty of Nice.....THINK!

In this day and age integrity sells for very little....honour has become almost obsolete and truth is the new lie.....we are insane to have allowed so much injustice to carry on and to make excuses as to why we cant stand by the truth in law urselves......anyone denying truth is an enemy of the people in these very dangerous times....mark my words!! if we don't unite in truth very soon, and take action to ensure the truth is observed, then we will lose everything including our lives and, if we cant unite in order to protect our children from psychopathic paedophiles then we deserve all that is evidently coming to us!...and more.

So that's my rant over for now...if I have offended you in any way then tough!! if the truth offends you then you are an idiot anyway so why should I care?......I've tried to be reasonable for years, I've been patient and active not just as a keyboard warrior but practically, to prove what I have said is true....I've created video's explaining the remedy, I've written a guide in laymans terms but most of you still sit there and do sod all....those of you who stood with me in Birmingham last November to lobby the police have my utmost respect and appreciation....50 out of 13,000 people in this group took part....a bloody disgrace to be blunt. We could take further action if only 10% of the group membership would stand by the truth in law but it seems most are content to watch others stick their neck on the block instead.....we could all be enjoying a peaceful system of service under our common law by now but most of you don't even promote article 61 at all....apathy has historically killed millions of innocent people in the past, Britain needs to grow a backbone or history will be repeated, you have been warned.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

it is causing me to experience memory loss, apathy
I think memory loss and apathy would be a blessing for Dave.
longdog

Post by longdog »

REALITY CHECK FOLKS!.....many people are also being covertly attacked by secret invisible weapons and I am one of those people. The high pitched whistling/buzzing in the back of my head is constant. It is torture, and I can sense that it is causing me to experience disorientation, memory loss, apathy and my eyesight is getting more blurred by the day.
Yes... It could be invisible weapons or of course it could just be high blood pressure. Headaches, tinnitus and blurred eyesight are all classic symptoms of hypertension... Been there, had that, started on the tablets... Blood pressure now well under control and all the symptoms gone.

But then one of the most common conditions in the developed world isn't anywhere near as exciting as secret ray-guns :snicker:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile .. what's this all about, I mean what's the point of Lawful Rebellion if you can't get out of paying for stuff?
Bev Lloyd > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.

Hi - my boyfriend has just received a pcn from NHS Business Services Authority for £100 - which he got because he received dental treatment and claimed exemption which he has had for the last 15 years or so. Reason he no longer qualifies for free dental treatment under the tax exemption certificate is because our daughter went to uni so we don't get child tax credits anymore. He was completely unaware of this so was a genuine mistake but they say there are no grounds for appeal. Any suggestions/advice please?

David Robinson
Is he standing under Article 61 please?

Matty Dee
Yeah pay the bill !!

Bev Lloyd
Yes - at although he's not sent notice to baron

David Robinson
Well if he's not under oath then he isn't standing so nothing I can suggest sorry.

Matty Dee
I can ,pay the bill you freeloader,,
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Didn’t realise dental treatment is included if you stand under A61!

Does that mean I can cancel my BUPA if I stand under A61 and still get private health care?

I’m beginning to think I should join the rebels with all this “free” stuff :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And now it’s bavk to the attack Jolyon concept
Well put Dave .
Joylin Jenkins.
Thought we had final say wot went out ..
I'd say we have cause to harass him.wot do you think David Robinson.
I'm unaware of the full agreement.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
REALITY CHECK FOLKS!.....many people are also being covertly attacked by secret invisible weapons and I am one of those people. The high pitched whistling/buzzing in the back of my head is constant. It is torture, and I can sense that it is causing me to experience disorientation, memory loss, apathy and my eyesight is getting more blurred by the day.

But then one of the most common conditions in the developed world isn't anywhere near as exciting as secret ray-guns :snicker:
Sounds like all the symptoms of an ranting alcoholic if you ask me, Dave.

Keep out of the Spoons and off the whisky.