The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
radcliffewreck wrote:Thing is he did act but not in the right way , so still ended up losing his house.
Yes, it was a sad folly. He only owed about £40k, and the value of Castle Crawford had gone up by a lot more. There were options to refinance, but TC leapt into a stubborn, stupid and spiteful denial of the debt and eventually lost everything.

But, to look on the bright side, he's very proud and happy that he did this. He has no regrets, it was worth every penny. And nothing but gratitude to people like Mark Colon and Mr Ebert, who showed him the way. So it's win-win for everyone, really.
The alternative would have been far more costly - he would have had to have admitted he was in the wrong !
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Everything is going to be OK; the Chartists 2.0 are rising up……. :snicker:
SPEAKERS: John Smith, Michael of Bernicia, Justin Walker, William Keyte, David Robinson, Tom Crawford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pspjbqQXYIs
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like he's speaking in an artillery training area. There were times when I couldn't make out what he was saying. Not that I'm complaining. However you think he'd have redone it once he reviewed it. It's just him standing in a field so just another half-hours's work to get it right.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Burnaby49 wrote:Sounds like he's speaking in an artillery training area. There were timrs when I couldn't make out what he was saying. Not that I'm complaining. However you think he'd have redone it once he reviewed it. It's just him standing in a field so just another half-hours's work to get it right.
Pretty sure that dog took a crap in the background a turd of the way in the video, oh the irony. :D
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Brilliant intelligent people who have done vast research
Somehow the vast research has completely skipped anything that suggests that they might be completely wrong. Surely the total failure of everything was hard to ignore for brilliant intelligent people?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Brilliant intelligent people who have done vast research
Oh, and Tom Crawfraud.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Crawford's not even really trying these days, is he? Aside from the terrible sound quality and ludicrous setting, the best example he can come up with of how TPTB are oppressing us is that some people have to have parking permits.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Been thinking about something. Are nearly all or at least more than every other one of these "public meetings" in Nottingham? Like the audience is the same 30 people who turn up every time?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Been thinking about something. Are nearly all or at least more than every other one of these "public meetings" in Nottingham? Like the audience is the same 30 people who turn up every time?
That could actually be an over estimate. Even in PoEs heyday , the filming just reveals a couple of rows of scamners.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Been thinking about something. Are nearly all or at least more than every other one of these "public meetings" in Nottingham? Like the audience is the same 30 people who turn up every time?
That could actually be an over estimate. Even in PoEs heyday , the filming just reveals a couple of rows of scamners.
I think in the end even they realised it was the Village of the Scammed and that they were the townsfolk. But hey-ho, time passes, memories fade. Time for a new crop of the gullible to learn the hard way that their idols never win, talk shite and ultimately cost them money or possessions.

Interesting that Ceylon didn’t make the cut, I always thought he was one of the main drivers* for Notts venues. Maybe it’s the presence of the Great British Mortgage Swindler on the bill; they really do hate one another.

I have noticed that gurus such as TC and even PAYG Dave are keep to stress that there isn’t much time left in which to act before THEY make their move and we’ll all be dead/slaves/members of the EU.

It’s standard sales patter for this limited offer, never to be repeated, once in a generation offer like some investment scammer’s pitch.

Looking back over this thread the TC gang all get together for a piss up at this same canal side venue now and again. I’m beginning to think he must have a financial interest in the place, nice as it is having had a pint or several there myself.

Ceylon does seem to be quiet ATM other than slagging off every story in the press as a False Flag psyop disinfo fake news communist plot. Or something. He’s had nothing new to say for ages. Likewise TC has emerged from under his rock after a long period of silence. I wonder what he’s been up to whilst hibernating.

*or should that be travellers?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

exiledscouser wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Ceylon does seem to be quiet ATM other than slagging off every story in the press as a False Flag psyop disinfo fake news communist plot. Or something. He’s had nothing new to say for ages. Likewise TC has emerged from under his rock after a long period of silence. I wonder what he’s been up to whilst hibernating.

*or should that be travellers?
For having nothing new to say, he sure says it a lot. :beatinghorse:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The East Midlands certainly seems to be a hotbed of FOTL. Aside from Nottingham, there's been the visits to the Magistrates Courts in Loughborough and Derby. So there's a sort of Bermuda Triangle where, once entered, all sense disappears forever.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote:
Looking back over this thread the TC gang all get together for a piss up at this same canal side venue now and again. I’m beginning to think he must have a financial interest in the place, nice as it is having had a pint or several there myself.
Maybe because it's handy for Leigh Ravenscroft to chug up on his narrowboat. Oh hang on...
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

mufc1959 wrote:
The East Midlands certainly seems to be a hotbed of FOTL. Aside from Nottingham, there's been the visits to the Magistrates Courts in Loughborough and Derby. So there's a sort of Bermuda Triangle where, once entered, all sense disappears forever.
Living in Derby, apart from the court case, the fmotl movement is virtually non existent here
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

exiledscouser wrote: Likewise TC has emerged from under his rock after a long period of silence. I wonder what he’s been up to whilst hibernating.
Hopefully he's been saving his pennies to pay the 92 quid he and his little band of idiots owe me in court costs. If you're reading this Tom you know you're in breech of a court order if you don't pay and we all know how much you respect court orders.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

YiamCross wrote:
exiledscouser wrote: Likewise TC has emerged from under his rock after a long period of silence. I wonder what he’s been up to whilst hibernating.
Hopefully he's been saving his pennies to pay the 92 quid he and his little band of idiots owe me in court costs. If you're reading this Tom you know you're in breech of a court order if you don't pay and we all know how much you respect court orders.
Did he not declare “no fixed abode” Yaim? If so how could you get the court to enforce it or is the cost of enforcing not worth the cost of the debt? Which I suspect is the real reason some of these free men claim to win on occasion.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

doublelong wrote: Did he not declare “no fixed abode” Yaim? If so how could you get the court to enforce it or is the cost of enforcing not worth the cost of the debt? Which I suspect is the real reason some of these free men claim to win on occasion.
TC, Colon, Craig and the lovely Amanda were all on the claim and are jointly and severally liable. It's not just a debt, it's a breach of a court order so there will be consequences if they don't pay.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 am TC, Colon, Craig and the lovely Amanda were all on the claim and are jointly and severally liable. It's not just a debt, it's a breach of a court order so there will be consequences if they don't pay.
That sounds entertaining. If you have to send bailiffs or sheriffs to collect, presumably they become liable for those costs too...? :whistle:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

YiamCross wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 amTC, Colon, Craig and the lovely Amanda were all on the claim and are jointly and severally liable. ...
So you can pick who you want to enforce against, will you choose the one most likely to pay, or the one with most entertainment potential?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

aesmith wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:42 pm So you can pick who you want to enforce against, will you choose the one most likely to pay, or the one with most entertainment potential?
I thought you could collect against all of them. In the unlikely event you collect more than is due, you're supposed to return it -- perhaps you can choose to whom to return the excess?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95