Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Two more. Me and my strawman.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

GH132 wrote:Who's up for forming a Grand Jury of 25 Good Men and overturning today's Judgement????
Count me in too!
I'll even bring some wax and a seal :haha: :haha:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

PeterPan wrote:
GH132 wrote:Who's up for forming a Grand Jury of 25 Good Men and overturning today's Judgement????
Count me in too!
I'll even bring some wax and a seal :haha: :haha:
Now now kinky !!
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I'm on a train right now. I'll do it tomorrow and then we need someone to put it on EFOTB
longdog

Post by longdog »

Count me in and the four indigenous good-dogs-and-true... They have at least as good a grasp of the law as that shower of morons.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Two more. Me and my strawman.
Don't be stupid. Strawmen are lifeless corporate entities and therefore aren't "men", good, true or otherwise. Haven't you learned anything? Any more of this and I'll make you watch Belanger videos.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

It will all be a wasted effort unless someone remembers to organise a pot of wet ink. Oh, and a quill.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

This can't work. Everyone knows that Quatloos is a hive of evil and villiany. What are the odds of finding 25 untainted souls? Laughable!

To say nothing of the blatant gender discrimination...
rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote:
Don't be stupid. Strawmen are lifeless corporate entities and therefore aren't "men", good, true or otherwise. Haven't you learned anything? Any more of this and I'll make you watch Belanger videos.
Fair enough. I will tell my strawman that he is not invited.
BHF wrote:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I thought Quatloos and all who sail in her is the acme of a lifeless, souless corporation? I'm damned well resigning if it isn't.

Key points for the Grand Jury.

No one must know who's in it.

No one, except, possibly, those called to serve on it, must know when and where it is sitting.

No party of the accused must be forewarned or allowed to post any kind of defence.

The signature on the verdict must be written in an ink that can never dry. Or be worn away.

The signature on the verdict must not be recognisable as belonging to any member of the Grand Jury.

The content of the verdict must contradict everything a Sovereign Citizen holds dear

The content of the verdict must be both internally and externally inconsistent and remain at all times beyond the realms of reality.

The Grand Jury must at all times have access to draught beer or Guy might start talking sense. Or talking, at any rate, which is just as bad.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Fair enough. I will tell my strawman that he is not invited.
Try and be tactful. They have feelings too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:I thought Quatloos and all who sail in her is the acme of a lifeless, souless corporation? I'm damned well resigning if it isn't.
That describes me nicely. I spent thirty-five years as a government of Canada income tax auditor.

rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote: Try and be tactful. They have feelings too.
Yes, and I don't want to upset him. He owns the bloody house.
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I will be hurt beyond measure if left out, You need the voice of reason!!!!!1!!! .
Please count me in. :twisted:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Looks like they are going to have another go at whipping up a mob to take the house back

https://www.facebook.com/events/1464114913881402/
Oh dear....the public support for the Crawford family plight looks to be failing miserably. Only two more pub crawlers have confirmed that they will attend in the last two days. 112 at last count.
A lot has happened in the past seven days. The Crawford Mansion has finally been advertised for sale and the Fairyland Grand Jury has 'nullified' the Crawford judgment. With 48 hours to go until the "tea party" it seems as if support for this family is falling away with just eleven more acceptances.

Me too for the Grand Jury.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I will join too :lol: :lol:
#six

Post by #six »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Looks like they are going to have another go at whipping up a mob to take the house back

https://www.facebook.com/events/1464114913881402/
Oh dear....the public support for the Crawford family plight looks to be failing miserably. Only two more pub crawlers have confirmed that they will attend in the last two days. 112 at last count.
A lot has happened in the past seven days. The Crawford Mansion has finally been advertised for sale and the Fairyland Grand Jury has 'nullified' the Crawford judgment. With 48 hours to go until the "tea party" it seems as if support for this family is falling away with just eleven more acceptances.

Me too for the Grand Jury.
I think with the (rumoured) temporary removal of the property from auction by the bank and the Grand Jury decision, a contingent of the "celebration party", fuelled by lukewarm lager, may attempt to retake the property this weekend. Oh I really hope they do :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I hold my head in my hands and can only hope this bloke is sectioned soon for his own safety and the safety of his poor child.

Michael O'Bernicia Remember this if you remember anything about the decision of a Grand Jury - it is beyond the jurisdiction of any state agency; and no government has the right to abolish it, as Parliament purported to do in 1933. Now the Grand Jury is back and there is no sustainable legal challenge criminal government can launch against its validity. For more on the subject, watch the following podcast: http://self-realisation.com/.../wake-th ... up-podcast.../

I've just caught up on the posts over in EFOTB and they're all genuinely happy that, now the grand jury has decided, Sweaty Sue and Tom will be back in their castle by the weekend. If not sooner.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Do not, under any circumstances try to follow the link to the podcast. Unless you want to see the slowest, most horrible slow fade in the history of film & video from about 0:46 to 1:13. I gave up after that, my aesthetic shattered beyond repair.

My ears didn't come out much better and my brain got ready to go out for a walk at 0:08 "Any and All Copyrighted Materials are Included under a Fair Use Notice. " So no bills accepted for $xx,000,000 for every unauthorised use of copyright? Then it just legged it at 0:31 and the "ten counts of genocide being waged against the people of these islands and virtually everywhere else on the planet every minute of every day."

Honestly, just when I thought the man couldn't get any more ridiculous he pulls it out of the bag.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

A note of caution.

If we wish to encounter the Grand Jury we must first decipher the Letter of Robswift to Jimmy One Cell and tread the directionless Paths of SalliNaeusetoanyone, guarded by the Rogue Male of O'Dearme. We will find arrayed against us such futile and pointless weapons - the Hat of Tom Crawford, the Gibberish of Ebert, the ponytail!!!!! of Haining and the Woo of O'Bonkers gathered together under the One Seal of Taylor. Will common sense, logic and a passable understanding of UK Law prevail?

A doddle IMHO.