"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by exiledscouser »

FatGambit wrote:Would that be before or after he demands to see the Judge's birth berth certificate to prove his first name is Justice?
Fixed it for you.

This is all a bit rich by the way - it was only a matter of days ago he was haranguing some poor solicitor from the Canal Trust or whatever British Waterways has morphed into these days. Bellowing in the street, shoving a camera in the guy's face whilst, erm, clearly "tired and emotional". If I were defending this matter that video would be Exhibit 1 in a field of stiff competition.

Biter bit I'd say.

Let's hope he gets stung for costs.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AndyPandy wrote: Absolutely, in which case we can only hope he takes Neela along who will arrest the Judge for Treason !!
A bit o/t of me but...

Actually that's not a bad idea as Neelu is on something of a roll at the moment going 1 for 0 against the CPS. Never underestimate the ability of the CPS to royally feck things up at court. I mean, come on, the Ecclesiastical Courts Act 1880? A straightforward Section 5 (Public Order Act) and have done with.

Oh, and menacing the witnesses into failing to turn up. That'll do it too. So yes, on balance, Neelu and Ceylon would make excellent bedfellows.
Pox

Post by Pox »

exiledscouser wrote:
So yes, on balance, Neelu and Ceylon would make excellent bedfellows.
Nooooooo! God knows what they would produce between them.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:I bet the reason he's gone high court route is because it makes the whole thing sound more 'important'.
Isn't Ceylon taking his legal advice from Bali Mann, at least he was when he got "Discharged" regarding his being a disorderly drunk in Nottingham, Bali is a former disciple of Karl Lentz. A part of Lentz's teachings alongside the notion that children, wives, and other sundry family members are property was that their was a super secret map to the real and hidden because of the whole corrupt Judges thing "Court of Queens Bench" in the High Court.

It is entirely possible that Bali has managed to secure a copy of this wonderful map, likely when he 'stole' Karls new 'dictionary', and hopes to lead Ceylon to the promised land of actually getting a court to do as he commands, possibly using the new dictionary. With luck Ceylon and Bali might follow this map and rather than wind up in the actual court room for the actual hearing find themselves arguing the toss in the toilets.

As to why the High Court features so heavily in the woo. I think it's mostly because when the Freeman 's creditors apply for things like possession or bankruptcy or whatever else, they choose to use a court local to the defendant (because that is the right thing to do) if they used the High Court for everything it would completely defeat the purpose of actually having county courts and would impede the flow of justice. Because the Freemen lose so frequently in the county courts they have decided that they are corrupt and justice can only be found in the High Court (which also has the power to overrule decisions made in the county courts).
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
So yes, on balance, Neelu and Ceylon would make excellent bedfellows.
Nooooooo! God knows what they would produce between them.
Truly a scary idea, I mean look at what they've manage to produce individually, one a convicted canabis grower, the other with a stunning ability to morph a £45 speeding ticket into £1k+ charge. :shock:
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:INTERIM APPLICATIONS COURT

COURT 37

Before MR JUSTICE BLAKE

Tuesday, 13th October 2015

APPLICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE#

Not before 11 o’clock

APPLICATION NOTICE

IHQ/15/0564 Haining v Gillard
As the venue is the Royal Court of Justice and as Bradley Knight is a frequent visitor(on business, not suggesting anything!) I do hope that he attends on this occasion - and reports!

Or anybody else who can, for that matter ?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Mark Gillard had an Application made against him for injunctive relief by MARK HAINING which was returnable in the High Court this morning.

Mark Gillard was represented by Bradley Knight.

Mark Gillard only said one word "No"

Haining's claim was dismissed with costs ordered against him

Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

letissier14 wrote:Mark had an Application made against him for injunctive relief by MARK HAINING which was returnable in the High Court this morning.

Mark was represented by Bradley Knight.

Mark only said one word "No"

Just a question of low long until this will be claimed as a massive win !!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! by Haining.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

letissier14 wrote:Mark had an Application made against him for injunctive relief by MARK HAINING which was returnable in the High Court this morning.

Much appreciated LeTissier, I take it that Mark Gillard was represented by Bradley Knight and that it was Mark Gillard who simply said "No". Both parties being called Mark makes it somewhat confusing as to which Mark was which and which Mark found his cards marked by the Judge (who I hope wasn't also called Mark or this would have been far too confusing).

From having read the claim Haining had filed I would say it was entirely without merit, he doesn't actually list how he has been harassed it simply reads that he doesn't like Gillard very much.

An injunction is a very serious thing and not something to be sought because you just don't like someone. You need to have clear documented evidence of sustained harassment. Haining didn't actually present any.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

PeanutGallery wrote:

Much appreciated LeTissier, I take it that Mark Gillard was represented by Bradley Knight and that it was Mark Gillard who simply said "No". Both parties being called Mark makes it somewhat confusing as to which Mark was which and which Mark found his cards marked by the Judge (who I hope wasn't also called Mark or this would have been far too confusing).

From having read the claim Haining had filed I would say it was entirely without merit, he doesn't actually list how he has been harassed it simply reads that he doesn't like Gillard very much.

An injunction is a very serious thing and not something to be sought because you just don't like someone. You need to have clear documented evidence of sustained harassment. Haining didn't actually present any.
That's correct - will edit to stop any confusion
NG3

Post by NG3 »

IDIOT wrote:

Just a question of low long until this will be claimed as a massive win !!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! by Haining.
I don't know, but he could have saved himself costs by sharing that witness statement. I'm sure any sane person reading it would have told him, after they'd stopped laughing, that it was worth less than the paper it was printed on.

It's a true display of idiocy, and again he brings paedophiles into it, completely inappropriately.

There's definitely something wrong with Haining in that regard, his over the top obsession with the subject, especially on occasions when it's irrelevant, suggest some form of suppression, or projection.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently Haining was supported by Crawford and Ebert
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see Mark Haining signed the witness statement with his name, and not Mark of the Family Haining, Mark O'Nottingham, Mark: Haining, Ceylon Haining, Grown man with Ponytail.

Guess he found his name somewhere, and it isn't like he went in with his Straw man, It is Proper Case, and not signed MARK HAINING....

Wonder how he explains this?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently Haining was supported by Crawford and Ebert
Did they give their names too?

Just to get it straight in my head, the Mark Haining route to a win is to lose your name by announcing it in unnecessary and frivolous court cases.

You show no fear, by telling the court you're scared.

You demonstrate your knowledge of the law by bringing unnecessary and frivolous proceedings, that you then proceed to lose.

You embarrass yourself and whine like a bitch.

You obsess about paedophiles in an unnecessary and irrelevant way, causing people to suspect you're either repressing, or projecting.

You pay costs you could have avoided by not being an idiot.

You achieve nothing, and then make a YouTube video about it.

With wins like that who needs defeats?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Thanks for the update Letissier 14.

The witness statement provided by Haining is laughable and reads like something a 7 year would write.

He mentions his 'charity work' WTF!

Egg well and truly smeared on your miserable face Haining.

So saying that, I do think that Haining and Gillard are as bad as each other in some respects
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

What a coward - doesn't want to give out his home address as he fears physical attacks!!!!

Yea, well, I think we all know his home address is Stamford Road Westbridgford Nottingham [ even the house number we know - shall we publish it ?? ]

His witness statement reads like it was written by a 14 year old [ link to his alleged obsession maybe??]. I maybe wrong but nowhere in his WS does he deny the allegations made by Gillard. Deliberate so as to avoid perjuring himself?

I really really really hope who ever is entitled to claim the costs from him does so - properly!

If this pony tailed worm does do any charity work, I feel sorry for the charity. Maybe its in a children's home? ( very much hope not )

More than ironic ( as many have already stated ) that he pleads with the Court for an injunction to protect his sorry arse, when normally spouts nonsense about how the whole system is corrupt. If he was a real hard man, Gillard would be have been properly scared into silence by now. HAINING IS A LOWLIFE LEACH (Allegedly )
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

According to Bradley Knight, after the case was over, Ceylon was telling witnesses that he won the case.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Haining is making himself look a bigger dickhead than he already is penning that delinquent statement. Not only is he illiterate he's making a total fool of himself for our benefit, well , in fact him & Gillard are both tossers of the highest order that need to get a life. Oh dear Mark, has Mr. Gillard pinched your crayons? Nothing better to do with his sad existence. Pathetic.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The crux of Ceylon's complaint is that he's a bit butthurt because of a video Gillard put up on YouTube about him and that Gillard had the nerve to sit in the public gallery, where he made a mistake in taking a picture of the court - although I don't recall the picture identifying Ceylon (or indeed much of anything), at one of Ceylons hearings and report back about how Ceylon folded his beliefs when the consequences became very real.

In simple terms, Ceylon was a bit butthurt that Gillard was saying mean things about him, even though Ceylon goes around saying mean things about lots of other people. Ceylon can give it out, but he can't take it, which makes him little better than a playground bully.

I thought it would be fun to go through Ceylon's witness statement and offer up some commentary:

Para 1) I don't think you are making this with reluctance.
Para 2) Not going to a facebook page where items are posted that you do not like is sensible behaviour. I don't visit Britain First's page for the same reason. I imagine Burnaby also refuses to haunt the Facebook of Molson Canadian Beer for much the same reason.
Para 3) I hate to break it to you but a screenshot does not prove what the content was, if I showed you this picture of a duck, it alone does nothing to establish that the duck is thinking unkind thoughts about me or has said very nasty things. A screenshot of Gillard doesn't establish that the video was hurtful. Secondly even if someone was saying unkind things about you on a video, that alone is not harassment, if it was we wouldn't be able to be critical of anyone who puts themselves in the public eye.
Para 4) How exactly did he harass you at court, he attended a hearing for a criminal charge you were facing, in fact from what I understand by the time you came before the bench Mark was in a cell because he'd taken a picture.
Para 5) First he wasn't filming, he took one picture, that is called photography, secondly something he said to someone else about someone who wasn't you, has nothing to do with him harassing you. It may have been a bitchy and snide comment, but guess what Ceylon it does not involve you in the slightest.
Para 6) All the stuff Mark Gillard says about himself also does not involve you. How did he talk about you Ceylon? What did he say?
Para 7) He attended another court hearing, which is his right and to some the hearing you are in is interesting because of the publicity you generated in the events that led to the hearing. You made an allegation that he was recording, but he was found not to have been. This statement is not relevant.
Para 8) It's not against the law to ask others to take photographs of someone who is out in public, if it were the paparazzi would be dead and buried.
Para's 9 - 34) Placing a video onto YouTube, is not really enough to constitute harassment and if it were it would be a serious blow to freedom of speech. If the video says or makes allegations that are defamatory or slanderous then the law provides an avenue by which that can be dealt with, this action is therefore patently misguided.

Things Mark Gillard has said about GOODF are opinion, so likely not actionable, the claim that you tell people not to go to court would be considered true because I have seen these claims made on that website.

You also claim that he tried to contact you six times but you refused. Did you contact Mr Gillard to ask him not to contact you? Because that would usually be considered a sensible first step, I'm sure you know how to do this because Nottingham City Council have done the same with you regarding you calling their staff members paedophiles and going to their houses.
Para 35) Starting High Court proceedings is not harassment, it is a persons right. You claim not to have been served with the paperwork. This could be true, but it does not follow that a failure to be served would mean that Mr Gillard had taken steps to get a default judgement.
Para 36) I find it odd that after you knew a case had been listed against you, you again claim not to have received any paperwork. I wonder if when you contacted the Judge you gave a contact address.
Para 37) You are insinuating that all people who have been to prison are violent and infer that his criminal record would show that. Many people go to prison who are not violent and they do not become violent in prison. Regardless of this Mr Gillard seems to have reformed from his criminal past, which I believe was linked to a narcotic addiction, he has changed his ways. I would also remind you that you have been held in a prison on remand more recently than Mr Gillard has.
Para 38) You think he will ignore the injunction and want a penal notice added so that he can see how serious this is? You the man who says that you don't need to obey acts and statutes.
Para 39) Charity work? Charities help people, I'm reasonably sure that all you've achieved through your work is to hinder a lot of people from getting on with life.
Para 40) How are you living in fear because of someone putting up YouTube videos about you? You've said nothing about how he causes this fear or gone into how it has affected your life. A lot of your argument is that Mark Gillard has said bad things about other people, and not about you directly.
Para 41) Completely irrelevant. The court isn't deciding if you've harassed Gillard, it's deciding if Gillard has harassed you. The court won't make any statement on that issue.
Para 42) Has nothing to do with Gillard. Waste of time including it, waste of Judges time by making him read it.
Para 43) Not relevant.
Para 44) If that is what you wanted, you brought the wrong case. You should have sued for defamation and looked to get an injunction that way, you'd probably still have failed though because Mark Gillard was giving an opinion about you and your website. Much in the same way I and most posters on here have. You haven't sued us because you know we'd win and you also know we know how to fight this battle a lot better than you ever will, oh and if we got costs we'd pursue them, because we would find it fun.
Para 45) You've given no evidence or statement to justify this sort of injunction. You've made a lot of petty insinuations and it would, I think be a fair assessment to say that you do not like Mr Gillard and he does not like you. Big whoop. Lots of people don't like each other, that doesn't mean you have to get the law involved. You went out of your way to place yourself in the public eye and now are upset that by making yourself into a public figure you are being mocked and shown up for acts of your own stupidity. As someone who themselves has, at times, been in the public eye I can give you this piece of advice for free, if you don't want people to talk about what you've done try not to draw attention to what you do.

All in all you've managed to waste a lot of time and have achieved nothing, except getting into a bit more debt because of the costs order against you. Which I suppose is par for the course, but don't worry I'm sure Tom was on hand to tell you 15 times that you'd won and I'm sure Guy was on hand to blag a pint.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#six

Post by #six »

Wow - that was hilarious :haha: