vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:
Joinder wrote:OK let's get back on topic
Ceylon, someone who is part of an organisation that attempts to stop evictions, that advises people in financial difficulties, who stood up to physical intimidation at evictions.
Peace
Perhaps readers should be reminded of your own views on Mr. Haining;
Joinder wrote:That video is funny, Ceylon's voice was so high pitched I half expected shop windows to shatter.
He is a very obnoxious character, his insult to the departing woman just showed the nastiness in his character.
Why he put this video up believing that he is doing something that is worthwhile is beyond me, it just shows what in insane mindset he has.
And puffing and panting?....Jesus.
To gain trust we sometimes have to betray and disguise our true intent.
Peace.
FFS, I was just about to write a little quip......but this cute little Emo say's it all
:sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

On a positive note, the UK's independent Goddard Inquiry has today announced that Nottinghamshire is one of the three local authority areas they are going to particularly investigate in relation to allegations of child molestation in the care system. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34940723

Colon will no doubt say that he backed the Establishment into a corner and crow triumph, or perhaps he will brush this off as a cover-up because Judge Goddard's cleaning-lady lives next door to a retired police sergeant. Sensible people here will welcome an calm, thorough and challenging investigation, backed by judicial powers to demand the production of evidence and witnesses.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hercule Parrot wrote:On a positive note, the UK's independent Goddard Inquiry has today announced that Nottinghamshire is one of the three local authority areas they are going to particularly investigate in relation to allegations of child molestation in the care system. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34940723

Colon will no doubt say that he backed the Establishment into a corner and crow triumph, or perhaps he will brush this off as a cover-up because Judge Goddard's cleaning-lady lives next door to a retired police sergeant. Sensible people here will welcome an calm, thorough and challenging investigation, backed by judicial powers to demand the production of evidence and witnesses.
Maybe not applicable to this platform but a predicted 5 year enquiry seems to be a tad excessive!

I agree that Haining will feel (in his own mind at least) that such progress in the investigation is due to him, his support of Mickey and the support of GOODF.
Bask in the glory, Haining - if I was in need of publicity, you would be the last one I would turn to, but each to their own.

However, if Mickey is a victim of abuse, I hope that he gets the justice that he seeks.
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

Ceylon, someone who is part of an organisation that attempts to stop evictions, that advises people in financial difficulties, who stood up to physical intimidation at evictions.
Go on, see if you can work out why this is just so wrong.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Looks like Haining has been successful in overturning the so called copyright enfringement that Gillard tried to enforce regarding the 'brick gate' incident on you tube -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mHlHfLfWrU

One can only hope that his luck continues when he is in court in the new year (was it 10 Jan?) :sarcasmon:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:...

One can only hope that his luck continues when he is in court in the new year (was it 10 Jan?) :sarcasmon:
Tuesday, if he turns up with Tom, Craig and Amanda.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:

They won't turn up, they're typical bullies, cowards at heart.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:

I was actually referring to the 'rooftop six' trial which is early Jan I think?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pox wrote:
YiamCross wrote:

I was actually referring to the 'rooftop six' trial which is early Jan I think?
So many Court appearances I lose track :snicker:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is this Mark Haining Ceylon being arrested!!!1!!!!!. I didn't know this video (2010) existed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2MI07tVoh0
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:Is this Mark Haining Ceylon being arrested!!!1!!!!!. I didn't know this video (2010) existed
Yes that's him - would recognise those falsetto tones anywhere.

Shame they released him though but in reality though, they probably just arrested him to get him out of the way for a little while and was subsequently released without charge (sadly).
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:Is this Mark Haining Ceylon being arrested!!!1!!!!!. I didn't know this video (2010) existed
Very good find. Don't recognise anyone else but it's nice to see that he is fully supported by Mrs Ceylon.

Looks like the fuss was about fitting a prepayment meter.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mtL3GanzMK

Ceylon loves posting you tubes citing them as proof positive of whatever crackpot conspiracy theory he wants to champion. There is never much substance or dialogue or an attempt to argue the merits.

His latest?

The moon landings were faked!!! It was Stanley Kubrick wot dun it.

Except his "proof" of a faked moon landing was itself a fake. Someone points this out with a link to the Kubrick impersonator, an actor called "Tom" doing outtakes.

Jeeez, what are things coming to when even the fakes are faked.

Nevertheless the usual suspects chime in. Ceylon, as usual making a fool of himself.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

exiledscouser wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mtL3GanzMK

Ceylon loves posting you tubes citing them as proof positive of whatever crackpot conspiracy theory he wants to champion. There is never much substance or dialogue or an attempt to argue the merits.

His latest?

Except his "proof" of a faked moon landing was itself a fake. Someone points this out with a link to the Kubrick impersonator, an actor called "Tom" doing outtakes.

Jeeez, what are things coming to when even the fakes are faked.

Nevertheless the usual suspects chime in. Ceylon, as usual making a fool of himself.
This was a quintessential example of how the sovrun mind works.

1. Makes an outrageous claim and offers "proof" of said claim
2. That "proof" is shot down in flames thus undermining the claim
3. The "proof" and contradictory evidence are sidelined but the claim is maintained without proof
4. Everyone still believes the claim

They never seem to learn that most of their constituency will believe outrageous claims without any proof and that they could save themselves the bother of trying to find any.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote:
His latest?

These people that go on about the moon landings get on my tits. If they had been once then fair enough, there could be a bit of mileage in it, but they landed there 5 more times (almost 6).

I'm pretty sure the theories kicked off after Capricorn One was released.

Don't get me started on those that say there weren't any planes involved in 9/11...
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Aside from the fact that you can see the landing gear with your own eyes if you have a powerful enough telescope, I can,t see any other defence that it happened....

Yeah right they faked the moon landings by planting the equipment there to sell the ruse.

Most theories stem from a mistake a NASA techcian made to congress (I think) when he said 'we had not been to the most as we didn't know what would happen to astronauts when they went through the radiation belt', he missed out the word 'back' and the biggest conspiracy theory after JFK was born.

Even if the first landing was faked, who cares, the entire space race was nothing more than marketing for tourism :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FatGambit wrote:Aside from the fact that you can see the landing gear with your own eyes if you have a powerful enough telescope, I can,t see any other defence that it happened....
Yes, I agree. Also there's no obvious explanation for why a government would attempt such a massive, costly and risky deception. If just one soldier or scene-shifter had taken a few photos or told a journalist about it, if a Soviet spy had obtained documents to prove it, if a Congressman had decided to pay close attention, then the resulting scandal would have destroyed the careers of a hundred generals and senior politicians, including the President.

You would only run a risk like that if there was an absolutely huge benefit. Same with the 9/11 conspiracies, even more so as 3,000 US citizens died (ah, but what if they were Mossad holograms....). :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:I'm pretty sure the theories kicked off after Capricorn One was released.
Other way round ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land ... es#Origins
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

FatGambit wrote:Aside from the fact that you can see the landing gear with your own eyes if you have a powerful enough telescope, I can,t see any other defence that it happened....
Glad you're with me on this but....

Even Hubble can't see any of the hardware still up there, all we can see are moon buggy tracks.

Anyway, here's how Buzz Aldrin deals with this nonsense