Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford is on the roof of Fearn Close !!!

Post by hucknallred »

Bungle wrote:
The link is telling me that it is a private video.
Fixed.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Pox wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Oh joy, the applicant is a scouser.
No, not a scouser - wrong side of the river - a posh scouser maybe? :lol:
Posh scouser? an oxymoron if ever there was one. Plastic Scousers maybe. Despite it's proximity to Liverpool Hoylake does have one of the finest beaches in the UK, a world-class golf course at Royal Liverpool and a fine marine lake that turned to a gloopy red soup one year when we had a ladybird population explosion.

I agree with other posters, this latest twist is hugely entertaining, if entirely unintended. Planning permission was granted back in February and its good to see that the Rooftop 6 have assisted with the early demolition work. The planners did not stretch to allowing the machine-gun nest in the gable end though.

There'll be more tears before bedtime on this one once the brickies start their work.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see one of the Crawfords or even one of their dwindling supporters do something really silly once the building work gets started.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see one of the Crawfords or even one of their dwindling supporters do something really silly once the building work gets started.
We can live in hope !
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The cat is out of the bag.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... vxdzGF4Wc0

The blue touch paper is well lit, please stand well back...

They're going to go Radio Rental :snicker:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

exiledscouser wrote:The cat is out of the bag.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... vxdzGF4Wc0

The blue touch paper is well lit, please stand well back...

They're going to go Radio Rental :snicker:
Pop back over there and post the right link.

They need some good news when they wake up in the morning.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

The annoying female voice is wife of the ponytailed wonder, a hobbit type creature. Her voice is her best feature.

I can't wait for the next Amanda rage post. Always good for a laugh.

The warrant etc is posted on a fb page the lies of the crawfords. It's apparently part of the bundle that was used as evidence by the prosecution of the rooftop retards. One of them wasn't invited to the party due him waking up to the lies and bull so has decided to expose them apparently.

Gets better and better
Last edited by midjit-gems on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It will be Thursday soon and yet we have heard boo about an interview or charges. From the video, I thought something was going to happen Monday or Tuesday.

Really want to know if he gets his jury of 12 or not.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
At 1.07 the police negotiator tells the waiting crowd :haha: that Tom will come down and that his legal representative 'Guy' has been informed !

All's good then - Guy is representing him
With Guy Taylor pulling his strings we can at least guarantee that we will be entertained for a long time to come.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Sure. Given the masses of postings already made in this discussion (148 posts, over 3,000 viewings in just three days) I can't see a few facts adding significantly to the clutter.
They are advertising Quatloos and this thread over here as well.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ome./page2
TUCO said to me:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bungle wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Sure. Given the masses of postings already made in this discussion (148 posts, over 3,000 viewings in just three days) I can't see a few facts adding significantly to the clutter.
They are advertising Quatloos and this thread over here as well.

All blatant lies and misinformation;
There is a stunning good website that started life in Canada a few years ago that exposes FMoTL theories. It has a UK section and on there they have provided chapter and verse on the entire Crawford scenario (as well as many others). The site is called Quatloos and is well worth a read..
Quatloos was started, at the latest, in early 2003 in the United States. It was, and still is, an American site owned by a Texan and it essentially remained an American focused website until I started posting in October 2011 and babbled so much I was shunted off to a separate Canadian forum. Then you UK types started your massive posting volumes so we started a UK forum. The site's change of focus had been largely a matter of evolution. Quatloos was big on American sovereigns for years and, by chance, just when they seemed to be burning out our Canadian idiots grabbed hold of the general concepts and ran with them up here. Now that Freemanism and it's money for nothing beliefs (free mortgages, debt doesn't exist) have gone into a death spiral in Canada your UK idiots have picked up on it and given it new life.

This recently posted public service video gives as good a description as I can about the mentality and intelligence of people like the ones who actually put their financial lives at risk by following the advice of gurus like Peter of England, Ceylon and Guy Taylor. Or, here in Canada, Robert Menard, Belanger and Dean Clifford.

https://www.rt.com/usa/337481-lawnmower ... mputation/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Burnaby49 wrote: Quatloos was started, at the latest, in early 2003 in the United States. It was, and still is, an American site owned by a Texan and it essentially remained an American focused website until I started posting in October 2011 and babbled so much I was shunted off to a separate Canadian forum. Then you UK types started your massive posting volumes so we started a UK forum. The site's change of focus had been largely a matter of evolution. Quatloos was big on American sovereigns for years and, by chance, just when they seemed to be burning out our Canadian idiots grabbed hold of the general concepts and ran with them up here. Now that Freemanism and it's money for nothing beliefs (free mortgages, debt doesn't exist) have gone into a death spiral in Canada your UK idiots have picked up on it and given it new life.

This recently posted public service video gives as good a description as I can about the mentality and intelligence of people like the ones who actually put their financial lives at risk by following the advice of gurus like Peter of England, Ceylon and Guy Taylor. Or, here in Canada, Robert Menard, Belanger and Dean Clifford.

https://www.rt.com/usa/337481-lawnmower ... mputation/
Very interesting background and I can only hope that in time, the UK idiots follow the the Canadian ones into a death spiral. Can't see that happening anytime soon though.

Keep up the good work Burnaby.
TUCO said to me:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Can we obtain (crowd fund?) a transcript of the Rooftop 6+1 trial so that we can see what the judge actually said, rather than relying on Amanda's view?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote:It will be Thursday soon and yet we have heard boo about an interview or charges. From the video, I thought something was going to happen Monday or Tuesday.

It's not a priority of any sort for the cops so don't be surprised if nothing happens for several days. I suspect the cops / CPS are either working out if Tom has done anything wrong and therefore what to charge him with or working on a Caution or some similar warning to Tom to behave himself. Either way it is very low priority. Of course if Tom does something stupid in the mean time I suspect the Police will arrest him and use this incident as extra background.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This, if they do bother to charge him(which I'm not sure they will) is a simple summary offence. There is no recourse to a jury.
Naturally, it's a conspiracy by tptb.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
#six

Post by #six »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NYGman wrote:It will be Thursday soon and yet we have heard boo about an interview or charges. From the video, I thought something was going to happen Monday or Tuesday.

It's not a priority of any sort for the cops so don't be surprised if nothing happens for several days. I suspect the cops / CPS are either working out if Tom has done anything wrong and therefore what to charge him with or working on a Caution or some similar warning to Tom to behave himself. Either way it is very low priority. Of course if Tom does something stupid in the mean time I suspect the Police will arrest him and use this incident as extra background.
My understanding is that Tom only came down on the condition that he would be charged with Burglary and Criminal Damage. Now it's possible that the police lied and wont charge him with anything :naughty: or they may charge him and the CPS decide to drop the case as not in the public interest. There is no way that Tom would accept a caution as he wouldn't get his day in court. My guess though is that he will get charged with a minor offence that can be dealt with by a magistrate. Whatever happens though, nothing will happen soon. The police need to liaise with the CPS and they need to gather evidence. The may even need to get medical reports on Toms mental state and all of these things will take some time.

I think that Tom won't get his jury though... at least not this time. Currently he's not really a major problem to the police. Irritating... yes, but he's certainly not a master criminal. He may have to up his game if he's to get a jury trial but by then the police will have so much intelligence on him that a conviction and jail sentence will be the only outcome.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Wouldn't surprise me if the new owner doesn't want to press charges and Police simply drop it.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if the new owner doesn't want to press charges and Police simply drop it.
Wouldn't surprise me if the new owner doesn't know about it yet. Though Tom's stupidity has now given the new owner the reason to get an injunction to stop Tom or supporters from going on the property. Way to go, stupid.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bungle wrote: They are advertising Quatloos and this thread over here as well.

Does Bones get a mention?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

It's a complete red herring. A collateral attack upon a decided matter. TC says that if he can be charged with burglary and win acquittal, it will vindicate his complete argument about the mortgage, the eviction, the debts etc :

If the jury say "you're wrong" I'll walk away. If they say "you're right" then it will prove everything I've done is correct. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO7J6y7 ... be&t=2m56s

This is simply not true - a criminal hearing of a burglary charge cannot overturn separate, previous civil judgements. The same arguments were made when the rooftop commando were prosecuted last year. Their acquittal had no effect upon ownership of Fearn Chase, or the Crawfraud's continuing debt of £98,000.

My prediction - an injunction or ASBO-style order prohibiting TC (and perhaps other named persons) from Fearn Chase, followed by jail for contempt if he continues to cause trouble there. No consent, wet-ink seals or jury required.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.