Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I would say that the requirement to pay £10 a month subscription to the bank, in return for access to the imaginary money, shows that Peter intends to milk the Goofs.
To be fair, they do deserve to be milked. :lol:

Strange isn't it that Peter claims he can negotiate the £150000 promissory notes sent in by the marks but he wants his £10 per month and the £25 cheque book fee paid in real money. Why does he not accept promissory notes himself?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I took the time to fill out an actionfraud report on this, it seems to be the right thing to do. Hopefully the police will take an interest. Personally I don't think they deserve to be milked, nobody deserves to be the victim of a crime and that is what this is.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
I would say that the requirement to pay £10 a month subscription to the bank, in return for access to the imaginary money, shows that Peter intends to milk the Goofs.
To be fair, they do deserve to be milked. :lol:
I agree. It's harsh, but better for them to be disillusioned by the loss of a few hundred UKP than to risk their home or car or liberty in one of the wilder scams. In that sense, the Werebank is like a vaccination against GOOFy Gullibility Syndrome.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If the WeRe Bank is genuine, is properly regulated and so on, then I wish it success. But I have seen no claims that it follows any regulations aside from:
In addition we have energetic, inter-dimensional "checks, balances and counter-measures" in place.
Perhaps these are provided by off-planet beings.

It it were a toy scheme like Bali Maan's £10 dictionary for 90 words, I would laugh at it and move on.

But the WeRe Bank looks to me like serious fraud with the potential for causing major harm to many people, including those who sign up for "bank accounts".

I have also reported it to actionfraud. I suppose there are officially no victims (yet), so it will go to the bottom of their queue. By the time any victims come forward, the scheme will have snowballed so it will be much harder to stop.

If it is shut down by the authorities, doubtless there will be howls of protest from people who are prevented from being defrauded. It's a funny life.

The WeRe website uses the email office@allis1.co.uk . whois shows the registrant to be:
Peter Smith
brindley ford
43 outclough road
Stoke On Trent
ST8 7QH
United Kingdom
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As you say, "if it were a real bank", which in noways can it be, and therefore that leaves scam as the only other option, so yes it should be reported, and hopefully the perpetrator will be properly dealt with and none of his pigeons will suffer any actual harm, like jail time or destroyed credit, always assuming they have any to begin with, and I don't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I went to the site to read the topic. I noticed someone asked why they require cash and was told to shut up and read the faq.

More interestingly, one poster's tagline has this line:
Jason Bailey aka Jason B...e...n...n...i...s...o...n... has a possible clone account on GOODF as butterfingers.
And i say, goof and butterfingers are two words that go together naturally.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I was having a read of this page on the WeRe Bank website. I noted the list of things you can pay with the WeRe cheque book/card:
HMRC – VAT, PAYE, SELF ASSESMENT, FINES AND DEMANDS OF EVERY KIND
HM Court fines
MORTGAGES
BANKRUPTCY
STUDENT LOANS
COUNCIL TAX
CREDIT CARD DEBT
LOANS
CAR REPAYMENTS
FINANCE AGREEMENTS
UTILITIES – Gas, Water, Electricity
PARKING TICKETS, SPEEDING FINES, ROAD TAX, TV LICENCE
I realised that I think we've seen this con before, in fact Canada's favourite Freeman on the Lam, Robert Menard is running roughly the same scheme over in Canada. The ACCP. In fact I'm sure I've seen the same list associated with some scam or scheme Menard was running, but can't seem to track it down. Perhaps a Canadian member could be of some assistance.

Certainly it doesn't seem to be a scam unique to Peter and is likely not even his own creation.

Another thing I noticed was that Peter asks that if anyone is sending him fee's for his bank through PayPal they check the Friends/Family tab, so that Peter can avoid the fee's associated with using PayPal to con people.

In my opinion he's gone from a harmless and insignificant loon to a Menard in the making with his recent return.
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:Personally I don't think they deserve to be milked, nobody deserves to be the victim of a crime and that is what this is.
But the reason they are signing up is so they can milk others, or so they believe. The scammers are being scammed by one of their own. I would compare it to an organised gang who has just done a bank job. Thieves the lot of them. But when they meet up to share out the loot they realise the ringleader has made off with the money and they sit there calling him a thief.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Something I found hilarious from the WeRe site:
Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)

Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) – It began in 1954, was worked on by the best legal minds in the world. No expense was spared and its GLOBAL and UNIFORM as the title hints. It is PRIVATE law not common and is NOT to be used in common law legal arguments. It doesn’t mix with oil and it is water. This legislation allows you to write off your mortgage, pay off your loans and credit agreements and pay for your fines and traffic tickets as well as Tax Burdens with your signature and some know how.
Er, the UCC does not apply over here. Somebody really should explain that to Peter of England.
Secondly, where in the title does it imply it is "GLOBAL"?
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:The first GOOFer has fallen for the scam, or will benefit from this wonderful scheme (delete as appropriate).
Something suspiciously wrong to me here littleFred. This poster from your GOOFer link - bertiebert - I believe could well be Neil Warren? and a big supporter of Roger (I am not a person or a bankrupt) Hayes and promotes his lawfulbank.

https://lawfulbank.com/forum/thread/29/ ... ng/page_2/
I had a run in with bertiebert on another website about the unlawful bank some time ago but he replied to me as Neil Warren?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I don't know. I don't try to guess if person X on one forum is person Y on another. That way madness lies.

It is possible that someone who says, "I'm joining up," is really Peter Smith, or a confederate.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

With the recent upsurge of interest in the WeRe Bank, Peter is updating the website. He pretends to address the concerns I have over the promissory note in his PROM. NOTE SAFETY CATCH.

As he keeps changing his story, I reproduce his text in full, to preserve it.
Peter of England wrote: PROM. NOTE SAFETY CATCH

THE SAFETY CATCH

HOW DO I KNOW I’M NOT GETTING MYSELF INTO A FINANCIAL PICKLE IN DELIVERING A PROMISSORY NOTE TO WeRe Bank? PEOPLE ARE SAYING I SHOULD BE CAREFUL!

Yes, you should be careful, however, WeRe not like them. You will come to appreciate this as we move along but at the beginning, all birthing looks difficult from the perspective of the voyeur!

We will not need to call in the PN as it clearly states that it:

1. It has a maturity date – does it not? A maturity date is just that – it can’t be called in prior – it’s not like conventional high-street banking robbery whereby they state: "payable on demand!" to force re-possession and forced sale.

2. Therefore, we cannot act upon it until that maturity date arrives now, can we?

3. It also says that we can use it as a "negotiable instrument" too and that the moment we so do, ie we trade it, then it negates any further liability you have to pay down that note, does it not?

4. It says on the note we can ZERO [at the Second Jubilee] it for the payment of 1{one}unit of RE, does it not?

5. We allow you to pay it down over the years via "billable hours allocation" which is/can be:

(a) any hours you care to tell us about that you have worked to perform "tasks of work" which you should rightly be paid for like: ferrying the kids to school, running errands, taxi-ing people to the airport, cutting your friends lawn, doing unpaid jobs for people, painting a house or room for your mother/grandma and any such other community work you may be involved in and require paying for – no one does anything, any longer, for no payment. There’s more than enough for all!

(b) We ALSO allow, nay, ENCOURAGE you to "twin your normal job hours into the pay down of the PN" as we regard you to be subject to energy theft by the PARASITIC STATE and Energy Stealing Banking Whore, so we Re-Dress this imbalance for you.

"I hope this now clarifies and bathes our position in light in order to better illuminate the path you are about to walk in order that you may feel at ease in the commitment you will make, life-long, to WeRe Bank."

Peter of England
In summary, Peter claims that when he sells a promissory note, the maker no longer has any obligation to pay it. If this is true, then the act of selling it reduces the value to zero. So no-one in their right mind would buy it.

In Refusal & Discharge, Peter quotes Michael of Bernicia, who quotes Bills of Exchange s43. But virtue of s89, s43 does not apply to promissory notes. Peter says this, copy-pasting from Michael's blog:
Researcher’s Note: My interpretation and synthesis of the section above, specifically in relation to the tender of promissory notes in payment of a bill which has been accepted for value received, is that ...
So this interpretation is wrong. Michael and Peter could easily see this if they read s89.

(Michael failed to pay a £2m mortgage with a PN for £3m.)

Peter also has a new FAQ, again reproduced in full below:
Peter of England wrote:
FAQ

FAQ. Frequently Asked Questions

Q: The Paradox of asking for £ sterling when you claim you have your own unit of money of account?

Supplemental:

Many will ask: "But if you are telling us that the unit of currency, the Re, is what you claim it is, then why do you ask £10 sterling from us and/or £25 for a cheque book? Why can’t we pay you in Re? Isn’t this a bit of a contradiction?" Is it not a scam?

A: The answer to all those questions is a No! But it appears to be a contradiction to many. However, please think it through!

Yes, is appears to be a contradiction BUT that is only because during the embryonic stages, we require £ to pay for the various items and services which we cannot re-solve with our Re units i.e. website designs, printing, web hosting and the printing company certainly would NOT entertain "taking a cheque" for the first run of cheque books etc. Eventually this sterling requirement will NOT be required. Also we are pragmatic in that, for now, we will HAVE TO RUN THE TWO CURRENCIES SIDE BY SIDE in order to facilitate an eventual TOTAL cross over.

Also you should be fully aware that any cheque signed off in STG £ is honoured to the PAYEE not in STERLING but in Re units – which are "monetary units of account" "cheque book money" or "bank ledger money of account".

Q: Can I pay off the PUBLIC debt in Re instead of sterling?

A: Yes, this is an option. The currency box on the cheques is left blank – so you have the choice!

You can enter dollars [$], sterling [£], Euro [€] or any other symbol you wish

Q: What is WeRe Bank’s longer term objective?

WeRe Bank is a TRANSITION BANK and is positioned to buffer global populations from the turbulence of any financial melt-down or WAR that the Global Zionist Banking Elite attempt to expose you to over the inevitable breakdown of the global economy as they attempt TOTAL GLOBAL DOMINATION AND FINANCIAL SLAVERY. They are approximately 99% there as of 2015 May.

THEIR AGENDA IS ONE OF PERPETUAL WAR AND CONFUSION UNDERPINNED WITH POVERTY & FEAR

Q: Can you call in the Promise on the Note any time you wish?

A: No. It is NOT payable on demand.

Q: What if I have NOT paid down the note by its maturity date?

A: This is a possibility. However, please remember how much you will have saved by using the system and with access to the 1% Financial Transaction Tax bounty then realistically, by then, if this planet is still rotating on its axis – the monetary system, as you imagine it, will be no more.

Q: What is the hourly rate I will be paid in units of Re for any work undertaken?

A: It will be either 8 or 12 Re per hour – this has a spending equivalence of £16 to £24 per hour . A single unified rate may be introduced dependent upon "public" commitment

If you are booking as "billable hours" your current 9 ’til 5pm job then it will be credited as 2:1 and NOT unit for unit. Therefore, if you earn £300 per week – you will be credited Re 600. This will be offered as a "life-belt" of financial support until you can TOTALLY DISASSOCIATE yourself from "the system!"

Q: What if I’m incapacitated and can’t perform to pay off the note?

A: Re-Insurance has an interventionist approach in order to protect its members. It has EVERY PROMISSORY NOTE UNDERWRITTEN.

Q: What if you trade the note, like the current commercial private Rothschild bandits do, and then having taken the money or pay-off, still come after me for the unpaid "loan" "debt" or "liability" [so called]?

As you will see from the wording of the note, we have the option of trading the note as a "negotiable financial instrument." The moment we monetize it YOUR OBLIGATION ON IT IMMEDIATELY EXPIRES.

Q: Can I nominate my current weekly job hours to pay down the note?"

A: Yes, most certainly. We actively encourage this!

Q: What type of work qualifies for paying down the note besides the above?

A: Any work you perform, however menial you consider it, is classed as "Billable Time" at the basic rate as posted on the FLYER – WeRe Bank Flyer. These rates may change to the positive in the near future!

Q: Do I have access to the Global Collateral Accounts?

These are currently being un-ravelled and are in principle held in the hands of the Key-Holders of South East Asia. WeRe Bank has access to $500 billion in Gold Backed 1934 Chicago Federal Reserve Board Certificates. These are real assets and you have an equitable interest and claim on these accounts as a beneficiary – being a member of the Global Community born on Earth and NOT an ET, MIB, or member of the Global Cabal.

Q: Isn’t the 1% Financial Transaction Tax a "pipe-dream?" 1%FTT

Supplemental:

I hear that Re-Movement claims access to the revenue duties on behalf of all Re-Members [and hence eventually all the people of the United Kingdom] from the 1% Financial Commercial Transaction Tax amounting to "in excess of £1.85 trillion per annum" which is approximately THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT [£640 billion p/annum] CURRENTLY RAISED BY HM CUSTOMS AND REVENUE AND THE TREASURY WITH ALL ITS TAX REGIMES AND SCHEMES. How does this help me and is this not just "fantasy"?

A: The 1% FTT is realistic and is currently being "marked to book" by WeRe Bank. It is collectable via "SET-OFF". We know where it is, we know how much it is and we do not require any degree of co-operation from "the City, the Vatican or the Global Zionist banking cartel" in order to mark it to book as we have the Mind, the Will and Power to extrapolate the accounts and via an energetic osmosis, sequester it into the accounting of the People’s Bank.

Q: Can I pay private debts with the cheques?

For the moment we prefer you to pay only PUBLIC DEBTS [so called]

Q: I hear you are looking to introduce SCRIP as well as the present "monetary unit of account" called the Re? When will this occur?

A: Within the next 6 months
The first FAQ says that Peter realises that nobody believes his Re units have any value. They are worthless. Printer and web hosters want paying in real money.

This answer seems important to me:
Peter of England wrote:Also you should be fully aware that any cheque signed off in STG £ is honoured to the PAYEE not in STERLING but in Re units – which are "monetary units of account" "cheque book money" or "bank ledger money of account".
This seems to say (I hope Peter will correct me if I'm wrong) that if I pay a tax bill of £1000 with a WeRe cheque for £1000, the taxman won't get any pounds sterling, but instead will get Re units. I suppose the taxman's account at the WeRe Bank would be credited with these Re units. But Re units are worthless. The taxman won't accept them.

A promissory note is, by definition, an unconditional promise. Peter says that customers can "pay off" the note by doing any work such as taking the kids to school or doing their regular job. [Or by contributing to forums?!] But that would make the promise conditional on not having paid it off, so the piece of paper wasn't a promissory note, and was worthless.

Peter asserts the promissory note has no value so the maker cannot be made to redeem his promise. So why does he want them? What is he going to do with these worthless (he claims) pieces of paper?

Peter already had a sample PN on his website: 10 YEAR MATURITY PROMISSORY (pdf). It contains the words:
This certifies that I, _____ promise to pay WeRe Bank [or Order] the sum of £150,000/Re148,000 for VALUE RECEIVED.
This is followed by "terms and conditions" that give permission for the bank to forgive the note, or negotiate it. They do not place conditions on the promise to pay £150,000.

Suckers who fall for this scheme will gain 50 cheques that nobody will accept. They will lose at least £25, plus £10 per month. They might also face criminal charges. They are also on the hook for £150,000.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Rather tellingly on a video put up by 'Mark Seylon' on his new YouTube channel, entitled THE MEETING PART 7 Peter gives another talk, he waffles on a bit about how voting is saying you are an incompetent because you mark the papers with an "X" and so on and so forth.

But then he moves on to selling his bank/prom note scheme and rather tellingly closes by saying "as long as I'm still out and free you'll know it's working." Lets hope it stops working soon.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Another post from bertiebert. It seems Peter of England and bertie have their own Law-firm now; http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... SdkfTTF98E
EVERYTHING IN THIS SITE IS TO BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL AND LAWFUL ADVICE
PETER OF ENGLAND ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL CONTENT AND ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED UNDER FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ANYONE ACTING UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS GUARANTEED A BETTER, FREER AND MORE LUCRATIVE LIFESTYLE THAN HE/SHE PRESENTLY ENJOYS.
WHY DO YOU NEED FREEMAN LEGAL SERVICES?

If the Roman Catholic Church can have the Immaculate Assumption & an Immaculate Conception then Freeman Legal Services can deliver Debt Assumption

Just as Jesus came to “take away the sins of the world” WeRe Bank comes to “take away the debts of the world!”
BUT WHY SHOULD I USE FREEMAN LEGAL SERVICES?
BECAUSE IT OFFERS THE ONLY GUARANTEED DEBT ASSUMPTION SERVICE ON THE PLANET
It seems peter won`t take too kindly to any challenges either
WARNING AND FINAL NOTIFICATION

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE INTERFERING, RESISTING. DISRUPTING, AVOIDING, EVADING AND CAUSING HARM TO THE LAWFUL PROCESS OF THE COURT OF RECORD 750181 and Peter of England WE WILL USE RICO LEGISLATION AGAINST YOU VIA UCC CONNECTIVITY ATTACHMENT
http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/deb ... ption.html
notorial dissent

a freemanidjit wrote:WARNING AND FINAL NOTIFICATION

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE INTERFERING, RESISTING. DISRUPTING, AVOIDING, EVADING AND CAUSING HARM TO THE LAWFUL PROCESS OF THE COURT OF RECORD 750181 and Peter of England WE WILL USE RICO LEGISLATION AGAINST YOU VIA UCC CONNECTIVITY ATTACHMENT
Now that I would look forward to seeing, someone in ENGLAND, persecuting prosecuting someone in England using two entirely unrelated US laws. I'm betting the English courts would have more than a bit to say about that.

On a saner, more realistic note, I think someone should drop a word or three in the appropriate legal ears about unlicensed practice of law and conspiracy to commit fraud, the debt scheme.

I think Peter and company may come under the care of HM penal system sooner rather than later at the rate they are going.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Freeman Legal Services has been Peter's pet project for ages now. In November 2013 he defended a client against bankruptcy, and lasted one minute before he was thrown out of court. I wonder how much his client paid.

Ah, but what about the International Public Court of Record 750181? This is a far more serious court. Being International, doubtless it is happy to enforce USA laws on us Brits. We are said to be the 51st state, after all. We should all be deeply afraid of that court. Lest we forget, this court confiscated all the gold owned by USA, the UK and loads of other countries. Powerful stuff. Forget individuals; this court can bankrupt entire nations. And it will put on trial a load of horrible people for all the horrible things they have done.

This court also provides backing for Freeman Legal Services. Wow. Peter's "Freeman Legal Services" has a powerful court on its side.

I assume this is the same court into which Peter says he deposited some gold, which (even if true) fell far short of the £500,000 that is required to exempt him from having car insurance.

Where does this court meet? Who are the judges? What judgements has it made? If it is a court of record, where are the records? I can't find the answers to any of these. Perhaps I should ask the Court Recorder, who is authorised (Peter says) to issue binding lawful judgements, and a Common Law Court is a superior court. Who is this very powerful Court Recorder? None other than Peter of England. (He also claims the right to a pension, even if he abandons his NI number, which is WM 86 57 58 D.)

If must be handy, having his own legal firm AND court AND bank.

In the last-cited video, Peter asserts that no courts have jurisdiction over him unless he consents. So how does he think his back-pocket court has any jurisdiction over anyone else?

If his powerful International Public Court of Record is a superior court, why hasn't it overturned Peter's petty motoring offences?

EDIT: typo.
Last edited by littleFred on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

One of the things I've discovered about the internet and computers, is that every nut job out there can now have whole armies of followers and courts to do their bidding, all without having to actually have contact with anyone else.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote: On a saner, more realistic note, I think someone should drop a word or three in the appropriate legal ears about unlicensed practice of law and conspiracy to commit fraud, the debt scheme.

I think Peter and company may come under the care of HM penal system sooner rather than later at the rate they are going.[/color][/b]
I have tried these but I am having problems ;
http://www.tradingstandardsecrime.org.uk/contact/
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Its illegal to call yourself a bank in the UK without the permission of, I think, the Bank of England or the FSA. Also Nationwide as a building society doesnt' allow its accounts to be used for running a business. So I think once TPTB hear about this, it'll be shut down pronto and Peter of England might end up with his collar felt.

Remember that Bank of Dave series on Channel 4 the other year? A self-made millionaire called Dave Fishwick wanted to set up his own bank in Lancashire for ordinary people. He wasn't allowed to call it a bank, its a Savings & Loan. But he had to front up about 5 million quid of his own money (which he actually had, being a millionaire) to hold in reserve before the FSA would let him have a licence.

I wonder if the FSA will accept a Peter of England promissory note for £5 million written on the Bank of Mickey Mouse WeRe Bank?

I've also found quite a nice picture of the HQ of WeRe Bank, in Ducie St, Manchester. Not exactly No. 1 Threadneedle Street, is it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:I've also found quite a nice picture of the HQ of WeRe Bank, in Ducie St, Manchester.
Those trash bags are full of obsolete, discredited Sterling banknotes. :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.