Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image

Sign up for a debt you can't really afford, try to weasel out of it with a werecheque and fail. Then you can relax and enjoy dealing with the arrears, court hearings, bailiffs and destroyed credit rating. :haha: :haha:
290280GO(Chong) wants to prove to his loved ones that he is committing fraud & could very well go to jail for his actions. That's true love......sacrifice!!!!1!!!!

I thought this idiot already had proof it works with CT? Let's hope he not popping in the local shady second hand Car Dealership & going all out down the Porsche Centre. May as well aim high & impress those loved ones. :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Image

Sign up for a debt you can't really afford, try to weasel out of it with a werecheque and fail. Then you can relax and enjoy dealing with the arrears, court hearings, bailiffs and destroyed credit rating. :haha: :haha:
290280GO(Chong) wants to prove to his loved ones that he is committing fraud & could very well go to jail for his actions. That's true love......sacrifice!!!!1!!!!

I thought this idiot already had proof it works with CT? Let's hope he not popping in the local shady second hand Car Dealership & going all out down the Porsche Centre. May as well aim high & impress those loved ones. :haha:
Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chong does not need to go through all that rigmarole to prove his point. All he needs to do is to write a WeRe cheque made payable to his loved one for a token amount of say, fifty pounds. His loved one can then pay the cheque into their own personal bank account and wait for the proof. Or, a letter from their bank.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone on the WeRe Bank Forum in Finland has tried paying off Toyota Finance with a WeRe cheque. One has to commend his optimism, but I think come Monday he might not be so cheerful once he realises that no money can or will ever be transferred by WeRe bank and he's lost his car.
There can be some(maeby lot :oops: ) spelling mistakes.Sorry,im so exited and filled with lot of positiive energy!
OK!Litle Update from Finland and "battle" with Toyota Finance Finland!
Today to me(home) came one person from Toyota Finance Finland and told that this cqe not "good" and they cant accept it.Then i asked that who sayd so and he says that TFF(Toyota Finance Finland) lawyer and we chated little more about WeRe bank and then he called to that lawyer and we start hot conversation that WeRe is not bank that everyone who want chq must only be member and we dont acept cqe,why you not pay with Finland bank and that is not a cqe its handwrited and bla bla bla bla .Itold that every paper can be cqe if there is bank name and id numbers and that i taked loan with WeRe Bank and i cant täke oan from Finland Banks and then i asked ;Did you called to this number what on cqe ,he sayd No!!! Then i stopped hes bubbling and tell him;Before you start with blame me and WeRE Bank you must call with that number and check are its real or are i lie ... oooo ... he continiued about 5 min that ...bla bla bla stuff but then he ,i say he say that; "Ok,lets do it so,I call monday to WeRe Bank and we see but for now we take you car(Car what i buyed)and let car staying on shop(shop where i buyed it)parking place and if WeRe Bank give us money(transfere i think)then you get your car back!
I say that ok,its finne i know my Bank and There is nothing to hide and to lie and go on and i know that i get that car back!

So yes, first i was mad and wanted to shout out but when i listening theyr ludicrous explanations and that they even not called i got the courage and started "attack"(attack with useing words) them back and not them sit on my back i think that i won that battle and now im filled(actually i know that when we started tant "convo" that i win-we the WeRe movement win)with lot more of positiive energy and
no i wait monday that they come and thanx me that we made good deal !
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

mufc1959 wrote:Someone on the WeRe Bank Forum in Finland has tried paying off Toyota Finance with a WeRe cheque. One has to commend his optimism, but I think come Monday he might not be so cheerful once he realises that no money can or will ever be transferred by WeRe bank and he's lost his car.
Every word of that car story just crushes my soul.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I was kind of hoping Peter would stay and try and convince us all he was right. Its been over a week now and nothing other than a quick reply on Facebook to someone i think he felt obliged to reply to. Anyone have any idea where he is? The Were Bank Forum by now must surely be in meltdown? I think and it just a guess he is the other side of the channel already.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Skeleton wrote:I think and it just a guess he is the other side of the channel already.
That's my guess too.

He's probably already milked this scam for 90% of what it's worth and I don't suppose the mail-drop he uses cares who picks up his mail for the remaining trickle of £35 fees and 1grammes of gold or perhaps they're forwarding it all.

I feel sorry for him... Imagine being exiled France with nothing but a big pile of toxic fiat currency for comfort :violin:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wilson
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wilson »

Bones wrote:I have been reporting WeRe Bank and Peter of England to every authority that I can. I made a report to Action Fraud about WeRe Bank, PoE and specifically about the meeting that was due to take place on 7/7 (which was supposedly moved to a different venue at the last minute but no video's of that meeting have ever been published.)
Hi, I am new to the forum but have been reading this thread for a few weeks, I just find it fascinating how this is all unfolding.

How people are fooled by this dupe is beyond me, some of them are trying to comment fraud and justice will be done.

In regard to the 7/7 meeting, a video has now appeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KREMZZdbTo8

"Peter" [OF ENGLAND] seems to be intelligent and able to gain attention, it is a shame he has used these skills to deceive and commit alleged crime. God have mercy on his soul. The man is scum.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Wilson wrote:

That's the video of the meeting on 6 July at St Anne's. There's been not a peep about the 7/7 meeting except that there was a reference to the venue having been changed and it was a bit of a kerfuffle to get people to the new one. But there's been nothing from anyone claiming to have been there.

Peter is definitely AWOL and the WeRe members are getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of communication and the atrocious admin issues.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone's managed to get into 83 Ducie Street and take a photo of the backroom operations of WeRe. I must say, I'm not surprised ...

http://i.imgur.com/9S52kXO.jpg
Wilson
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wilson »

mufc1959 wrote:
Wilson wrote:

That's the video of the meeting on 6 July at St Anne's. There's been not a peep about the 7/7 meeting except that there was a reference to the venue having been changed and it was a bit of a kerfuffle to get people to the new one. But there's been nothing from anyone claiming to have been there.

Peter is definitely AWOL and the WeRe members are getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of communication and the atrocious admin issues.
Sorry, must be been "cancelled" then.

I must say his supports over at getoutofdebtfree are blind and spiteful.
mavrik wrote:

The bloody knob heads who keep wanting proof are just that, knob heads, and don't bother with your fucking smart gob Fatgit and mr dribble, who gives a fuck how it works, as long as it DOES work.

It is quite obvious, you don't like Peter or Were Bank, we get it, now fuck off and play in the fast lane of the motorway and give us all some peace.
http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bKYDtJlnVo

And then this goon claims he has proof because a cheque "cleared", no way hosay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3zFnVFryLU#t=38
Last edited by Wilson on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

That's the post that got the whole forum locked.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Re: Finland Toyota Finance:

The lady at the finance company might also be thinking that if they can get him to bring car back on promise to let him have it once check clears (which will be never), that it might make it easier to repossess.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Hi, I am new to this forum having found it while researching this crook “Peter of England”.
My friend who I have known since school and who has never been very good with money told me a couple of weeks ago after a few pints in the pub that he had discovered this magic bank that would end his debt problems. I wasn’t convinced and after a bit of Googling I came across Goodf and all this Freeman crap which I never knew existed. My God there are some bloody fruitcakes out there.

Anyway long story short I have persuaded my mate to ignore this rubbish and I am now helping him to sort out his debt problems legitimately.

I hope that by joining this forum I can do my bit towards exposing scumbags like Peter.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

hobgoblin wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum having found it while researching this crook “Peter of England”.
My friend who I have known since school and who has never been very good with money told me a couple of weeks ago after a few pints in the pub that he had discovered this magic bank that would end his debt problems. I wasn’t convinced and after a bit of Googling I came across Goodf and all this Freeman crap which I never knew existed. My God there are some bloody fruitcakes out there.

Anyway long story short I have persuaded my mate to ignore this rubbish and I am now helping him to sort out his debt problems legitimately.

I hope that by joining this forum I can do my bit towards exposing scumbags like Peter.
Welcome to the site! And trust me, you've probably only just scratched the surface of the fruitcakes... For the most part, they're just entertaining as they're only harming themselves. However a select few, like good ole peter, cross the line. And then do a marathon on the other side of it. But fingers crossed the nets closing around him and life may start getting a little harder.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Skeleton wrote:I was kind of hoping Peter would stay and try and convince us all he was right. Its been over a week now and nothing other than a quick reply on Facebook to someone i think he felt obliged to reply to. Anyone have any idea where he is? The Were Bank Forum by now must surely be in meltdown? I think and it just a guess he is the other side of the channel already.
Well his last known location was Doncaster - Donny has fast rail links with London so it is entirely possible he has taken a seat on Eurostar.

He could still be enjoying the delights of the Latin Quarter of Doncaster though.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

hanlons razor wrote:
hobgoblin wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum having found it while researching this crook “Peter of England”.

Welcome to the site! And trust me, you've probably only just scratched the surface of the fruitcakes... For the most part, they're just entertaining as they're only harming themselves. However a select few, like good ole peter, cross the line. And then do a marathon on the other side of it. But fingers crossed the nets closing around him and life may start getting a little harder.
Agreed welcome. For what it's worth, when I first made the post about Peter he hadn't crossed the line and seemed a harmless kook who was trying to get into the sov/fmotl scene. I certainly had no idea he would prove to be such an entertaining and idiotic figure (well I suppose I knew the idiotic part).

Good on you for helping your friend sort out his debt problems and warning him about this scam. I'm glad this thread helped inform you such that it prevented Peter from claiming another victim.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Virtually the same story as me mate. Welcome to the Forum.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Peter has said in one video I can't remember that his passport was blocked or suspended or something so he couldn't leave England. My memory isn't too good on specifics, might have been a lie.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Jeffrey wrote:Peter has said in one video I can't remember that his passport was blocked or suspended or something so he couldn't leave England. My memory isn't too good on specifics, might have been a lie.
It's OK, he can issue himself a WeRePassport.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!