Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote:My approach has been to cut Mickey some slack (unless he gets really silly) and focus on those that encourage and direct him and are thus more deserving of criticism for getting him into the mess with the injunction.

My heart sank when the first thing I heard Guy say in one of the videos about Mickey's case was "I don't think a fee has been paid ..."
I'm a great fan of that line of legal argument stupidity.

"The courts are corrupt and working for profit which which invalidates their decisions but this decision is not valid because the other party hasn't paid the required fee"

Errrr... Yeah :beatinghorse:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it is bloody brilliant :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX9e6Sc68XI
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

letissier14 wrote:Don't know if this has been posted before, but it is bloody brilliant :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX9e6Sc68XI
Now THAT is s scream.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder if Guy even knows what win means :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bungle wrote:
Hot off the press and from a 'very reliable' source:

This morning at Hereford Magistrate Court Guy Taylor had the following sentence imposed against him:

12 month Community Order

150 hours of community work

Restraining Order not to go near Bodenham Manor or its owner (Mr Davies

£1,000 Fine.
Do you have the original source for this report bungle? I can't find one.
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

I don't know if this has previously been posted , but was flicking through YT and found 'The British constitution autumn conference 2014'
Where Mr T admits he is mentally ill (30mins in) :haha: :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Has Guy Taylor given his customary interview to bellend Brian after his court appearance? U.K. Column is always first with Taylor news updates but he seems to have been unusually quiet given he received a £1000 fine and community service.
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

Sorry should read 'British constitution GROUP autumn conference 2014'
Bones

Post by Bones »

Since his last court hearing has anything been heard of Guy, except the sounds of empty beer bottles ?

No videos ?

The silence from these idiots is deafening
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

Probably to busy collecting trollies at Hereford Tesco's to pay fine, then his weekend's taken up painting railings and weeding.
:sarcasmon: :snicker:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Guy appeared on the #dull as dish water Radio Bastion last night ( That Mike West is a wet fish isn't he? )

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgEI1K5qqcs Guy enters stage left at 1hr 45mins. He has virtually nothing new to say so I wouldn't bother wasting your time listening for long. He did say he has been very busy recently - claiming to be doing lots of private prosecutions but we all know he's be modelling his high vis jacket in and around Hereford picking up litter as he goes! Only real news is he is back in court on 21st Sept regarding his NPower dispute

Both Taylor and West have such a lovely time chatting away they don't get time to discuss how Taylor Eberts and Bernicia LLP managed to lose the real life game of Monopoly they were playing in Nottingham. ( Old Kent Road = Fearn Chase )

If you're inclined to watch any of the video go to 2hrs 34 and see Guy guzzling down the remnants of his half pint of lager.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Guy appeared on the #dull as dish water Radio Bastion last night ( That Mike West is a wet fish isn't he? )

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgEI1K5qqcs Guy enters stage left at 1hr 45mins. He has virtually nothing new to say so I wouldn't bother wasting your time listening for long. He did say he has been very busy recently - claiming to be doing lots of private prosecutions but we all know he's be modelling his high vis jacket in and around Hereford picking up litter as he goes! Only real news is he is back in court on 21st Sept regarding his NPower dispute

Both Taylor and West have such a lovely time chatting away they don't get time to discuss how Taylor Eberts and Bernicia LLP managed to lose the real life game of Monopoly they were playing in Nottingham. ( Old Kent Road = Fearn Chase )

If you're inclined to watch any of the video go to 2hrs 34 and see Guy guzzling down the remnants of his half pint of lager.
Agreed, Taylor, Ebert, Bernica and Ceylon got stung in a big way when Crawford was outed, lots of licking of wounds, preparing for court cases and picking up up litter is going on. Distancing themselves as far away from the Crawfords is also happening, which is why we are are hearing nothing from Tom, without them he is clueless as to what to do next. I think Craig has sensibly, finally distanced himself from the whole sorry mess and Tom is in a WW2 bunker plotting his next great defeat. The final bill must have hit the Crawfords by now, is that the reason for his silence?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

[quote][/quote]

But he told them 15 TIMES!!!1!!!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guy Taylor says he owes N Power £21,000 in unpaid bills?!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:Guy Taylor says he owes N Power £21,000 in unpaid bills?!
I assume that this relates to the argument about whether Bodenham Manor should have been charged for electricity at a residential or business tariff. I really thought Guy had really won this case years ago but it seems not.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the Bastion Radio interview he says they were charging his dad via direct debit for various properties when they shouldn't have been charging him. Which suggests to me Taylor may have done a DD clawback and is now on the hook for those 20 grand?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

He was certainly prosecuted by British Gas regarding "abstraction" i.e. theft of electricity (for the benefit of non-UK readers, confusingly, British Gas also supply electricity). The case originated in 2011 and apparently involved supply of electricity at a warehouse unit that Guy owned. NPower seems to have become involved in the case because they took over responsibility from BG as "billing agent" for the electricity supply at the warehouse unit. In December 2013 it was reported on GOODF that Guy had won the case and there appears to be independent evidence that the case was thrown out: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 41&t=60860 .
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Any News on Taylor's Court Appearance today?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:He was certainly prosecuted by British Gas regarding "abstraction" i.e. theft of electricity (for the benefit of non-UK readers, confusingly, British Gas also supply electricity). The case originated in 2011 and apparently involved supply of electricity at a warehouse unit that Guy owned. NPower seems to have become involved in the case because they took over responsibility from BG as "billing agent" for the electricity supply at the warehouse unit. In December 2013 it was reported on GOODF that Guy had won the case and there appears to be independent evidence that the case was thrown out: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 41&t=60860 .
Yes but knowing Guy as we all do, it will not have sunk in that although found not guilty, he got off on a technicality. I am not suggesting he has been stealing Electricity ever since but bizarrely 2 years later he owes NP 21,000. It does beg the question did he just carry on doing what he was doing and NP have cut off the loophole he squeezed out of before?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: