"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:Ding dong the witch is dead?
usetheforceLuke » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:25 am

ceylon's account has been hacked.
there is no way he would say or do this. He is a Man. A tough one. He expects the rough with the smooth. The ups with the downs and knows that next week there will be more success.
More success!!!!!1!!!!!! ? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Sadly, that is not Ceylon. It is a name, very close using the . (period) to Look like their name (one of the original forms of identity spoofing from many many years ago on BBS (Bulletin Board Systems) .. however the dead giveaway, is the posting count. All of 2 forum posts under that name. Looks like a Ceylon, but is not. :S
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote: So he didn't actually get mentioned by name then. Dear me he will be sulking for months. All the others arrested seem to have been named.
Talking of naming names, I seem to recall Ceylon and his significant other sitting in a car in a graveyard speaking to camera threatening to reveal the real names of the posters on Q if they continued to expose his stupidity. What happened there then? More Ceylon bullshit?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
wanglepin wrote: So he didn't actually get mentioned by name then. Dear me he will be sulking for months. All the others arrested seem to have been named.
Talking of naming names, I seem to recall Ceylon and his significant other sitting in a car in a graveyard speaking to camera threatening to reveal the real names of the posters on Q if they continued to expose his stupidity. What happened there then? More Ceylon bullshit?
Given that I've been using the interwebs user-name of longdog since god were a lad and never been that bothered about people putting a face to the name I'm fairly sure it would be possible to discover my real name, my home town and probably my address if you were willing to put the work in but a useless cretin like Ceylon would never work it out.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
That promise has me trembling in fear while I'm hiding under the bed every night. Right now I have Robert Menard trying to out me and Scott Duncan has pulled some name out of his ass and proclaimed it to be me. While both of those guys are hopeless I consider Ceylon even more of a dead loss at uncovering the real Burnaby49. At least Duncan and Menard are here in Canada. There's even a picture of me on Quatloos to guide them;

Whoops! Wrong picture!

This one. That's Wssera in the pink shorts. We were boozing it up on his patio in White Plains New York while a pork loin smoked away in that apparatus front left;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Talking of naming names, I seem to recall Ceylon and his significant other sitting in a car in a graveyard speaking to camera threatening to reveal the real names of the posters on Q if they continued to expose his stupidity. What happened there then? More Ceylon bullshit?
I also remember Peter of England Smith saying - "quatloos is being taken care of as we speak" . he may have been right on that point though. He, Ceylon and Tom Crawford have taken care of my entertainment for some time now.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

fat frank wrote:hes not a cancer sufferer, he had cancer now he doesn't, so back to being a normal person like the rest of us
I know and thats kind of my point,all the reports still refer to him as a "cancer sufferer" and this helps gain sympathy for him and to a certain extent causes public outrage that a bank or company could turf out someone in his condition.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fat frank wrote:hes not a cancer sufferer, he had cancer now he doesn't, so back to being a normal person like the rest of us
Has he said somewhere what his treatment was? If you are young and fit enough you have the prostate surgically removed. If you can't take the surgery you have chemo. (And I think if you can't take the chemo, there's some drugs available to delay the problem.) If he has had surgery over 2 years ago he is probably OK, so long as his PSA scores have been negligible.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!!1!!!! BOOM!!!!1!!!!###########

Ceylon has thrown in the towel. BOOM!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZeIinCkqrU
I just get a message saying I'm not authorised to read this forum.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:
Losleones wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!!1!!!! BOOM!!!!1!!!!###########

Ceylon has thrown in the towel. BOOM!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZeIinCkqrU
I just get a message saying I'm not authorised to read this forum.
Me too. Now it's a closed group solely for closed minds.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I didn't even look at the number of post's. :cry:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Come on Ceylon, we know you read this forum. Pop your head out from that rock you and your bald significant other are hiding under and say something about what has happened to Tom, as a direct result of listening to you and the other members of the Dirty Half Dozen ?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Mark Haining promise to get folk out of debt.
Tom will be debt free once the home is auctioned, so I believe Tom is actually indebted to Mark and the others for helping him to achieve his aim.
Plus Tom has in his possession a goldmine judgement with which he as vowed to help others, so I would say Tom has come out ahead in this affair.
dobble
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by dobble »

hardcopy wrote:Mark Haining promise to get folk out of debt.
Tom will be debt free once the home is auctioned, so I believe Tom is actually indebted to Mark and the others for helping him to achieve his aim.
Plus Tom has in his possession a goldmine judgement with which he as vowed to help others, so I would say Tom has come out ahead in this affair.
I worry that this may well not be the case, legal costs, the cost of eviction, interest, security, auction costs and so on will all be added to the bill. Combine that with what the protests and threats to seize the property will have done to the house price and I think it perfectly possible that Tom will come out of this still in debt...
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

dobble wrote:
I worry that this may well not be the case, legal costs, the cost of eviction, interest, security, auction costs and so on will all be added to the bill. Combine that with what the protests and threats to seize the property will have done to the house price and I think it perfectly possible that Tom will come out of this still in debt...
You haven't factored in the worth of the judgement which is a "goldmine" according to Tom.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Welcome Comrade. :D
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Talking of naming names, I seem to recall Ceylon and his significant other sitting in a car in a graveyard speaking to camera threatening to reveal the real names of the posters on Q if they continued to expose his stupidity. What happened there then? More Ceylon bullshit?
I also remember Peter of England Smith saying - "quatloos is being taken care of as we speak" . he may have been right on that point though. He, Ceylon and Tom Crawford have taken care of my entertainment for some time now.
I am still waiting to be blown to the four corners. That has not happened since before I was married
Bones

Post by Bones »

dobble wrote:
Also have to bear in mind the cost of the Mark Teflon Haining Circus will have on a selling price. Due to the publicity, it is going to sell far below the market price, even more so than other repossessed properties do.

I would not be surprised given the costs that are now involved, Tom is left with a shortfall
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Hello Dave "Jimmy" Carress, how the devil are you ?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Hello Dave "Jimmy" Carress, how the devil are you ?
If I can get bones to add a large Photo of Ebert, I will add him to my collection.
Glad you are here Lad :D .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?