Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby longdog » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:Perhaps Ms Gardiner is exceptionally greedy and/or stupid, or perhaps she's romantically besotted. Doesn't really matter, I suppose. But now I need mind-bleach?


Ordinarily I bowl from the gasworks end but I've been known to bowl from the pavilion end too when it suits me (...Noomi Rapce? Natalie Portman? Sure... Nobody's that gay!) but the thought of either or both of those specimens 'getting jiggy' let alone getting jiggy with each other fills me with horror. What I would call "wouldn't touch that with yours" :mrgreen:

I'll be having nightmares later :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4430
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Gregg » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:08 am

rosy wrote:Good grief, Expertinfuckall has taken Helen's council tax account reference number, not the bank account number into which the council tax is paid. What a complete idiot. The council tax reference number is an internal reference from Cornwall Council, not a bank account number. It's also a nine digit reference, whereas bank accounts are eight digits.

Then to compound the mistake (lets be generous and call it an error rather than a deliberate misstatement), he's used one of HMRC's sort codes for paying self-employed income tax, which has nothing to do with council tax. He's truncated Ms Gardiner's reference number to 30904117 (from 309041175) and poorly photoshopped the trailing 5 into one place on the screenshot but not in the rest of it.

Then, he's used the outdated IBAN checker to generate a Citibank IBAN despite his screen shot showing that the account is actually a Barclays account (see the CHAPS BIC).

It's almost as though Expertinlessthaneveryone has no real idea what he's talking about, and has resorted to crude forgery to prove his delusion. No, wait, it's exactly like that.

Still, it's interesting to note that Ms Gardiner was in arrears with her council tax just a few days before the new bill fell due.


From the link..

On this page, we will show you that your council tax bill money, is not staying in the UK as you are so led to believe by the powers that be. In actual fact, all taxes paid by UK citizens, are being funneld into the US of A! It's all there hidden in plain sight, you just have to know what you are looking at at, and see it for what it really is.



Now wait just a cotton picking minute here. One of the central tenets of the US Sov'run Citizens movement is that all the US Income tax is being packed into a big treasure chest and shipped to HM the Queen in England. So, either one side or the other has it ass backward, or if they're both right you need to shut your guys up because if both are true you're certainly getting the better side of that deal.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

rosy
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby rosy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Gregg wrote:Now wait just a cotton picking minute here. One of the central tenets of the US Sov'run Citizens movement is that all the US Income tax is being packed into a big treasure chest and shipped to HM the Queen in England. So, either one side or the other has it ass backward, or if they're both right you need to shut your guys up because if both are true you're certainly getting the better side of that deal.

All your tax are belong to us. :mrgreen:

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2192
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:32 pm

How would a council benefit if instead of receiving the money themselves it is sent to America? Why would a council want that to happen? :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4430
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Gregg » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:How would a council benefit if instead of receiving the money themselves it is sent to America? Why would a council want that to happen? :haha:



They send the council tax from Fareham to us, we send back the income tax from California! You win.

Of course, the tax from The City of London is what gets sent to Argillite, Kentucky, so sometimes it goes the other way.

:Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

Wakeman52
First Mate
First Mate
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: North of the Watford Gap, UK

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Wakeman52 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Given the abysmal 'design' of Mr ExpertinFA's website, I thought I'd have a look for the culprit. There's this page:

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/it-web-designer

A brief search reveals:

http://www.computerrepaircompanies.co.u ... -services/

Check out the link on this page, allegedly to the company's own site:

http://www.manchester-it.net/

Image
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it - Terry Pratchett.

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby SteveUK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Wakeman52 wrote:Given the abysmal 'design' of Mr ExpertinFA's website, I thought I'd have a look for the culprit. There's this page:

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/it-web-designer

A brief search reveals:

http://www.computerrepaircompanies.co.u ... -services/

Check out the link on this page, allegedly to the company's own site:

http://www.manchester-it.net/

Image



To be fair , that site makes more sense than Steve's legal advice .
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 am

That's just some house in Chorlton, Manchester. Also, I think Manchester-IT net used to exist as a advertising site for IT resources in the area. Probably defunct and someone bought the name.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:14 am

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby aesmith » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Anyone claiming to be an IT specialist but who includes "computer repair" in his professional qualifications is a lightweight at best.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5836
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Burnaby49 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 am

Sad news from Steve McCrae. Unidentified people are stealing his good name and pretending to be him! They're conning his supporters out of fund purportedly donated to him.! THOSE BASTARDS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tqRnuvya_U

He says that charges for his ''skill, knowledge and expertise'' but does not take donations! He's totally bemused why anyone who isn't him would want to pretend to be him. Frankly I share his opinion. Who'd want to be him except that one poor bastard who's stuck with the job? In any case in order to stop this identity theft he says that he's shut down his Facebook page and now is only available on Youtube and his website. I suspect that he's making a virtue out of necessity and Facebook itself shut him down.

He dumped on people who don't have his legal expertise but pretend that they do. They read a few law books and think they know everything. When the smoke settles it all comes down to one thing;

You're still attached to a legal document, a birth certificate. There is only one way you can get rid of it and I know how to do it. Yous (sic) don't and I do. That's it, simple as.


He says that his Facebook page has been stripped clean of everything. Again claiming it's a deliberate act on his part. He ended by showing a list of fifteen names of financial institutions and saying that he's "doing it" and "the evidence speaks for itself". Although I wouldn't consider a list of names of banks and building societies to constitute any kind of evidence of anything. Well at least, if nothing else, he's doing it. At my age all I have are memories of doing it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 am

Burnaby, you're just a cranky old cynic, but when you're right you're right.

Sucks to be Stevie, but then that is just his lot in life. Maybe his strawman is the one cheating him, after all in Stevie's world, it is everyone for themselves, and his strawman is just trying to make sure he gets his.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6653
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby The Observer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Nothing worse than a cheatin', backstabbin' strawman. You sweat your whole life for them, and the first chance they get, they rip you off.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 am
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby rogfulton » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm

It's not just the financially precarious in the UK who get taken by fake lawyers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/fake-toronto-lawyer-defrauds-clients-1.4276157
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 2192
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Soho London

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby rumpelstilzchen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:08 pm

rogfulton wrote:It's not just the financially precarious in the UK who get taken by fake lawyers.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/fake-toronto-lawyer-defrauds-clients-1.4276157

He argues his trial took too long to begin and that instead of representing himself in court, he should have had an actual lawyer with better knowledge of the Canadian criminal justice system.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 am
Location: Quatloos Immigration Control

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
He argues his trial took too long to begin and that instead of representing himself in court, he should have had an actual lawyer with better knowledge of the Canadian criminal justice system.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Don't laugh. I think an American SovCit claimed inadequate representation after being pro se.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10912
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:47 am

Yeah, didn't work too well for him either, that's why they have Faretta hearings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Posts: 5836
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am
Location: The Evergreen Playground

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Burnaby49 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 am

Complaining that he was allowed to self-rep won't fly but he may have had a shot with delay if he'd argued it at trial. Since the release of the Supreme Court Jordan decision there have been a huge number of cases stayed because of delay, even murder charges. The problem is that the Supreme Court gave a 30 month period from charges to start of trial but didn't state that it wasn't retroactive. So all kinds of cases in process were affected by retroactive application. One I was attending was stayed because of Jordan and just recently there was a judicial scandal when an Ontario judge stayed murder charges because of the Jordan time limit.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/adam-picard-fouad-nayel-jordan-appeal-1.4279138

However since he apparently didn't bring Jordan up at trial he can't use it on appeal. It was released July 2016 and his trial was this year so he had the opportunity to argue it. I guess that, as a self-rep, he didn't know enough law to know of Jordan's implications.

R. v. Jordan
[2016] 1 SCR 631
2016 SCC 27
http://canlii.ca/t/gsds3

For an example of Kassam's legal acumen check this;

R. v Kassam
2016 ONSC 6961
http://canlii.ca/t/gwq61

Kassam was, in the end, convicted for stealing $6,000. That's it. But he has a history of similar offenses. This is what the judge had to say about him;

[11] Mr. Kassam has apparently been studying law at a university in England known as Oxford-Brookes. He has completed some 2 ½ years of study. He wished to defer his sentencing for several months in order to complete his schooling, which request I denied. I am puzzled as to why Mr. Kassam is attending law school when he already has a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Renfrew, or at least holds himself out as having such a degree. Moreover, the urgency to concluding his schooling is lost on me given the unlikelihood that he will ever be permitted to practice law in the Province of Ontario in light of his criminal record.

[12] Mr. Kassam has an unenviable criminal record, largely for offences of dishonesty. In January 2004 he was convicted of fraud over $5000, uttering a forged document, two counts of possession of property obtained by crime and personation with intent. In April 2005 he was convicted of fraud under $5,000, uttering a forged document and theft under $5,000. In August 2005 he was convicted of two counts of fraud over $5,000 and two counts of uttering a forged document. In February 2007 he was convicted of making a false statement in relation to a passport. In November 2011 he was convicted of four counts of uttering a forged document as well as one count of false pretences.

[13] Mr. Kassam’s choice of a criminal lifestyle is tragic because, from what I have witnessed, had he pursued his career honestly, he could have been a very competent lawyer.


R. v Kassam
2017 ONSC 74
http://canlii.ca/t/gwq5x
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iJJFSDw2Ms

A recently posted ananysis of the CQV act, instantly springing the popular and wrong interpretation. And some other crap.

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSGRxdso2c

I think he is losing the will to live. Luckily he has a musical background to prevent his words from being heard, but he is also sticking to the idea that waving a sheet of paper in the air conveys information.

It's not the nonsense information, it is the sheer ineptitude of the communication that gets my goat.

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: West Midlands, England

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am

More from the E in FA. Send a pointless piece of paper to the Vatican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwrkxGbFp6o

Despite careful study I have no idea what this is supposed to achieve, even in the world of woo. I can't even see what is in it for the E in FA, unless he charges a fee for more detailed advice.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 0 guests