UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Footloose52 »

Pass me the screen wipes please, got a screen and keyboard to clean after watching that over my lunch hour.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

rosy wrote: That was brilliant. Four Great Western staff, two PSCOs and one police officer, plus over half an hour of ranting, all because Neelu "couldn't find" the machine (or was the machine "broken"? She kept changing her story) to touch in on her Oyster card.
She asked the asian PCSO for his name & he responded, she immediately latched onto the fact it was a Hindu name - same as her & off she went about Britain starving people in India etc. etc. He promptly gave her short shrift.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I suppose with all the talk of the JFK files being released, it was only a matter of time before some fruitcake footly picked up on it. And here we go!

The REAL reason JFK was done over, was to stop Swiss Indo from working. Apparently JFK was in on the deal and was going to transfer the gold!!!!1!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO BENJAMIN FULFORD FOR MAKING PUBLIC THE REAL REASON FOR THE JFK ASSASSINATION WAS TO PREVENT THE GOLD MANDATE INTENDED BY JFK & INDONESIAN LEADER MR SOEKARNO IN THE GREEN HILTON AGREEMENT IN 1960'S AT 3MIN 30SEC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9jmWiOPViY -
BENJAMIN CONFIRMS FULL DETAILS HOW THE WESTERN BANKING COCKROACHES ARE ON THE RUN - RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL HEAD THE DISCLOSURE AND GOLD MANDATE!
THEN AN EARLIER PANIC MESSAGE FROM A CREDIBLE SOURCE OF SOME COSMIC EVENT TOMORROW MONDAY 30 OCT 2017, DR DAVID WILCOCK dated 19 Oct
DISCERNMENT & SELF-RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIHLh6RWucM
AT 27 MIN HOW TO DECLARE YOUR HOME AS A STATE AND YOURSELF AS A SOVEREIGN IN YOUR OWN STATE!
Is this True? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQd7pNQjPs8
NASA Confirm 30th OCTOBER 2017 When NIBIRU PLANET X will convert Earth to an ICEBALL
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NASA Confirm 30th OCTOBER 2017 When NIBIRU PLANET X will convert Earth to an ICEBALL
Way to bury the lede there, Neelu.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And just when you thought Ben Fullofit couldn't get any worse. Why am I not surprised.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheNewSaint wrote:
but thats today. and although its a bit nippy, I still wont let the missus turn the heating on.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
but thats today. and although its a bit nippy, I still wont let the missus turn the heating on.
That's a bit mean... I've got mine on for the dogs. My saluki has no tolerance for the cold which she claims is due to her being born in the middle east. She was actually born in Bolton but it's easier to just let her have her own way. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It will have already happened in Australia by now, won't it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
It will have already happened in Australia by now, won't it?
She wasn't wrong! It was 1•c in Chester this morning!
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Speak for yourself. It's in the sixties (F) here in Houston, and that's basically the apocalypse.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

Come to think of it... How is Nibiru going to turn the earth into an 'iceball'? If when it hits us at some point between now and 11:55:19GMT 31/10/17 (Local time zones may apply. Your planet may be at risk if you do not keep up the payments) the one thing you can pretty much guarantee is things are going to get pretty warm in an everything-covered-in-magma sort of way.

I suppose it could come to a stop between here and the sun thereby blocking out its heat but that's only going to happen if you ignore basic physics.

It's a worry.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Come to think of it... How is Nibiru going to turn the earth into an 'iceball'? If when it hits us at some point between now and 11:55:19GMT 31/10/17 (Local time zones may apply. Your planet may be at risk if you do not keep up the payments) the one thing you can pretty much guarantee is things are going to get pretty warm in an everything-covered-in-magma sort of way.
Problem solved: We've put a notice up removing the implied right of access, so Nibiru can't come any closer.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:Come to think of it... How is Nibiru going to turn the earth into an 'iceball'? If when it hits us at some point between now and 11:55:19GMT 31/10/17 (Local time zones may apply. Your planet may be at risk if you do not keep up the payments) the one thing you can pretty much guarantee is things are going to get pretty warm in an everything-covered-in-magma sort of way.
Problem solved: We've put a notice up removing the implied right of access, so Nibiru can't come any closer.
Plus a fee schedule... Never forget the fee schedule :mrgreen:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Also, don't forget the magic words "nunc pro tunc, praeteria preteria"; and you may as well invoke Article 61 of the Magna Carta, while you're at it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Speak for yourself. It's in the sixties (F) here in Houston, and that's basically the apocalypse.
Houston, we have a problem. Neelu's predicted the end of the world again.

60•F? That high?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
That's a bit mean... I've got mine on for the dogs. My saluki has no tolerance for the cold which she claims is due to her being born in the middle east. She was actually born in Bolton but it's easier to just let her have her own way. :snicker:
Your heart wrenching story has led me to turn it on for the greyhounds.

For an hour.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:
longdog wrote:
SteveUK wrote: but thats today. and although its a bit nippy, I still wont let the missus turn the heating on.
Your heart wrenching story has led me to turn it on for the greyhounds.
For an hour.
While the missus is out shopping, I hope?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

JimUk1 wrote:
BoomerSooner17 wrote:Speak for yourself. It's in the sixties (F) here in Houston, and that's basically the apocalypse.
Houston, we have a problem. Neelu's predicted the end of the world again.

60•F? That high?
That was this morning. It reached 81 degrees F in the afternoon, and now it's hovering at 77. Perhaps "apocalypse" was a bit too strong as a descriptor. In any case, the only ice here is in my freezer. Neelu appears to have struck out (again).
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Today's mess, and its a right old jumble. She clearly hasn't learned of Winston's free B&B at the penitentiary, or that N/Gesara was a total fail.

Utter madness.I've tried to tidy it up a bit to make it semi readable.

PUBLIC NOTICE! 30 OCT 2017
THIS IS IT FOLKS! IT IS SO VERY EXCITING...
THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO 150

THREE OF THE MOST CREDIBLE FINANCIAL ANALYSTS ON THE SIDE OF HUMANITY HAVE GOT TOGETHER TO SORT IT OUT FOR 7.5 BILLION PEOPLE TO GET THEIR PROSPERITY AT THIS ROUND-TABLE EVENT!

BENJAMIN FULFORD IS SHINING WITH WINSTON SHROUT AND COBRA (ANGEL)
"THE INTERNET IS HAVING A HUGE IMPACT" -
"NOT LEAVING ANY STONE UNTURNED" -
"THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US NOW"

AT 7MIN.45SEC BRETTON WOODS AGREEMENT TO MANDATE GOLD
"GLOBAL BANKING COMPUTER SYSTEM WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR A WEEK - LIGHTWORKERS WILL TAKE OVER"
WINSTON SITS ON OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY CONTROL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbvFqtqpSg

AT 14:30 WINSTON SHROUT MENTIONS SWISSINDO AND SAYS HE IS VERY MUCH FOR THAT! HOW ABOUT THAT!!!
AT 15:00 BENJAMIN SAYS HE RECEIVED A THREAT FROM CIA IN INDONESIA REGARDING WHAT THE CIA DID TO MR SOEKARNO THE AT 23 MINS THEY ALL AGREE NESARA AND GESARA ARE GOING TO HAPPEN
AT 25 MINS WINSTON SHROUT SAYS THERE IS AN M1 IN INDONESIA AT THE PRESENT TIME WHOM HE WANTS TO MEET
AT 26 MINS ALL AGREE WHY FINANCIAL PROSPERITY IS ESSENTIAL FOR HUMANITY TO MOVE FROM SURVIVAL MODE
AT 44 MIN BENJAMIN IS WORKING WITH BANK OF JAPAN TO MANDATE GOLD
AT 1HR 1MIN PROSPERITY IS THE FIRST STEP, MILITARY WILL ASSIST THE PEOPLE AND ANYONE OPPOSING PROSPERITY WILL BE REMOVED!
JOB DONE FOLKS! LETS GET GOLD! http://www.swissindo.net
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

SteveUK wrote: AT 25 MINS WINSTON SHROUT SAYS THERE IS AN M1 IN INDONESIA AT THE PRESENT TIME WHOM HE WANTS TO MEET
[/quote]
Why does Winston Shrout want to meet with an American WWII infantry rifle (M1 Garand) in Indonesia? The world wonders.