Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

...and 14 days later they've established a firm beachhead in Fantasyland and are getting ready to march on its capital city of Delusionchester...
Robert White

Court order has now been served on the defendant, he now has 14 days to come to an arrangement. He may not take it seriously at first, but he will when I start to enforce it. He knows I'm getting close now and thinks he had a win last Friday when one of my properties were sold at auction. I know you're watching David Perkins, your days are numbered.

Jim Cruz

Post this on the mewe.com group please
MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

Robert White

Done mate.

Keith Jones

Great stuff, when the common law court warrant is served by a common law court bailiff it is likely that the bailiff will find an open door to the premises of David Perkins and we all know what an open door means to a bailiff serving a warrant means

Robert White

Yes mate, no doubt he will take a sickie for a few weeks, or longer.

Neil Bentley

Was the action taken against clowncil tax?

Robert White

Not council tax.

Neil Bentley

Whats this got to do with council tax being unlawful then? I only ask,because ive got some jokers at a bailiffs office threatening to make me bankrupt,and i keep telling them to get on with it,but they wont.

Robert White

Neil Bentley it's to do with the common law court.

Neil Bentley

Robert White Arent all corporate courts,common law courts as well?

Robert White

Neil Bentley what's a corporate court?

Neil Bentley

Robert White All courts are corporate private business,s,so are all police forces. The only way they can enforce "acts" is if they,re private and maritime,as Britain has been bankrupt for nearly 100yrs.

Robert White

Neil Bentley yeah I know, so how can they be common law courts?

Neil Bentley

Depends if YOU are a human or corporation,they fool you into representing your corporation,and thats how they get "acts" to apply to you,dont represent it,and they,re fucked,common law only applies to humans so they wont need to fool you into representing your corporate identity.
Well that's two things we now know...

1) The bankruptcy folks have started sell off 'his' properties.

2) It's an offence in the 'Common Law Court' not to accept the authority of the 'Common Law Court'... Apparently they can't spot the potential problem with this theory.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

So the 14 days are up. How is he going to enforce it?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Why should the Receiver care one bit? Just as Crab Bait shows his contempt for the real courts and believes they are fake without any basis in reality, the Receiver can, quite rightly ignore the Fake common law court of Great Britain, which he knows isn't real and has no power to enforce anything. At the end of the day, only one of these courts has the full support of the law and only one will be victorious. My money isn't on Crab Bait.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Two options as I see it...

1) Do nothing except talk.

2) Do something and end up on charges of anything from a breach of the peace and theft to assault on an officer of the court.

On top of that there's always the chance the bankruptcy practitioners will use this 'order' as evidence of contempt of (a real) court and apply for a committal to prison.
13.31 Application for committal (amended May 2015)

Where a contempt occurs at court (sometimes called in the face of the court), the judge involved will generally deal with it. The High Court has jurisdiction to make an order of committal for contempt in the face of the court by its own motion, as does a judge of the county court. A district judge only has the power to make a committal order where it is specifically provided for under an enactment.

Notes: [CPR98 sch 1 RSC order 52 and practice direction RSC 52, CPR 98 sch 2 CCR order 29] [County Court Act 1984 s118]

Otherwise, a written application must be made for committal (for contempt) on which the official receiver may consult Professional Standards.

The application must state exactly what the alleged contemnor has done or omitted to do which constitutes a contempt of court with sufficient detail to enable them to meet the charge. The necessary information must be given in the notice itself. If lengthy particulars are required it is permissible to include them in a schedule or addendum to the notice, provided that they form part of the notice itself. It is not permissible to refer in the notice to a witness statement or other separate document for particulars which ought to be in the notice
https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.u ... part_3.htm
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't wait until our delusional little Quail tries to enforce that. Should be pure comedy gold. What I want to know is where is the raised wax seal and the proper signature in blood, it can't be legal and proper without them. The Receiver should get a good giggle out it, and will otherwise ignore it other than refer it for legal action.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

MaritalArtist wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45 pm So the 14 days are up. How is he going to enforce it?
Krabby seems to be bent upon a scorched earth gotterdammerung ending to his pointless and villainous life. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks into the OR's office (or home) and purports to seize goods to satisfy his make-believe court order.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:34 pm
MaritalArtist wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:45 pm So the 14 days are up. How is he going to enforce it?
Krabby seems to be bent upon a scorched earth gotterdammerung ending to his pointless and villainous life. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks into the OR's office (or home) and purports to seize goods to satisfy his make-believe court order.
It wouldn't surprise me either and nor would the inevitable arrest. I'm not prone to acts of larceny as a rule... Steak knives from 'Spoons and a sly nibble of next door's blackcurrants are about as bad as I get... But even I know the first rule of stealing things is you don't announce you're going to do it to somebody who has your home address.

Call me over-cautious if you will...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

How can that be ..
Janice Page How was he able to sell one of your properties? I thought you had Lis Pendens on them all?
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

www.commonlawcourt.com
.com?
The Common Law Court is a private corporation people!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:14 am How can that be ..
Janice Page How was he able to sell one of your properties? I thought you had Lis Pendens on them all?
Liz Pendens can't be in all of them at the same time. They obviously waited until she went out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

£75 those 3 idiots will never get back.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I've just noticed they call it the Common Law Court of Great Britain, with the flags of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales on their documents.

Too thick to realise that Great Britain doesn't include Northern Ireland.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 am I've just noticed they call it the Common Law Court of Great Britain, with the flags of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales on their documents.

Who cares, when you have the Uniform Commercial Code, Article 61 of the Magna Carta, and the Common Law on your side? :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:50 pm
hucknallred wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 am I've just noticed they call it the Common Law Court of Great Britain, with the flags of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales on their documents.

Who cares, when you have the Uniform Commercial Code, Article 61 of the Magna Carta, and the Common Law on your side? :lol:
Don't forget the US Bill of Rights and the Articles of Zatar. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 am£75 those 3 idiots will never get back.
More than that, some of them have effectively paid twice - once for the machine then again for the card.
De Leon Marqaux Janice Page no problem xxxx this is fee for material +recorded delivery,clc dont have lots of money also,dont think its this way as you write. we all donated to buy this ID card mashine. xx clc spending he's time for all ,to make documents,respond email's,phoone calls-for nothing, everything has to be bought,paper,inks,ect +electricity. xx-and Brainwork. Intellectual property,we dont pay for this.is Donations.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

CLC now has a a rather chilling offshoot. Introducing "Common Law Court Baby Childrens Cases" where some crackpot woman has decided that CLC is the answer to all of those pesky efforts by the social to prevent the kids from harm.

https://www.facebook.com/commonlawchild ... cation=ufi

Not much content there yet, but they've got one case up and running.

In this rather odd video, some woman who has clearly lost her kid is recording a call to the social worker, who shows great self control. All he wants is the kids passport so the little one can enjoy a holiday, but she decides to play hard ball.Then demands he gets a mental health assesment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20_yS8 ... e=youtu.be

at 4:40 she loses it big time.

I dont know wether to laugh or cry, though I'm edging to the latter. If theres one thing FMOTL shouldn't mix with, its this sort of stuff. All it does is prove the social was right in the first place.

Actually, I've decided, using CLC and the social should result in deportation.

EDIT:

I think this is the woman in case. I wont put her name here but CLC have published it which I think is most unprofessional.
Naturally, theres the bonkers set of FOI requests.

Judge Smith QC sums it up as thus:
In relation to the third case, the state had unlawfully removed a child from his mother snipped, this was also done without an appropriate order. When social service employees were informed that this was a criminal offence. they refused to hand the son back while also confirming that THEY DID NOT ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE PEOPLE or THAT OF THE COMMON LAW COURT.
The Court Orders are currently being prepared but as part of the third Order, the jury confirmed that the child has to be handed back to his mother.

To support snipped, to confirm that crimes against the people are no longer acceptable and to assist with the return of her son, please stand with snippedand register your birth with the Common Law Court, this is free of charge and can be done by using this link:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This could turn nasty ..
Robert White
Important news concerning the common law court. Next Monday 2nd July there will be a live interview with John Smith Common Law Court by Caroline Stephens and her crew about the common law, it should be live around 8pm. Next Tuesday 3rd July there will be a very important live feed from Scotland, where the people of the common law court will be enforcing a common law court order from Sunday 24th June. The enforcers will be looking to return a child kidnapped by the system last year back to the childs mother. Unless of course the child is returned before Tuesday. I don't know what time this will happen but please keep a lookout and share everywhere, thanks.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

CLC now has a a rather chilling offshoot. Introducing "Common Law Court Baby Childrens Cases" where some crackpot woman has decided that CLC is the answer to all of those pesky efforts by the social to prevent the kids from harm.
Suddenly they've stopped being amusing eccentrics and become nasty and dangerous in my book.

I hope to hell that talk about trying to abduct children is just bravado, and/or that the authorities are aware.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:29 am
Suddenly they've stopped being amusing eccentrics and become nasty and dangerous in my book.

I hope to hell that talk about trying to abduct children is just bravado, and/or that the authorities are aware.
I hope someone has tipped off the Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration (SCRA). They seem to be the only "defendants" from the 24th with any responsibility for children. The others on the list all look like being related to property.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

So far his new, improved and sooper seekrit Facebook group for card carrying CLC members, the group that's going to make up the enforcement wing of the CLC, has the grand total of seven members... Including him.