Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E545q2jAgeQ

I have just come across this old video of those stalwarts D Ward and W Ahmed in their glory days, when wet ink ruled the land.

It's like a rich beef goulash compared to the thin grruel the lunatic fringe has been serrving up lately. Freetard bingo for all. Such fluent gibberish from them, and such enthusiasm.
I like that the Wizard of Warrington (Dave) magically made all statues and acts, disappear!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The policeman quite reasonably asks "How can I be a criminal if all the laws have been abolished"

Happy days.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 am The policeman quite reasonably asks "How can I be a criminal if all the laws have been abolished"

Happy days.
Indeed, it was a quirky comeback worthy of an appear on Mock the Week.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:31 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E545q2jAgeQ

I have just come across this old video of those stalwarts D Ward and W Ahmed in their glory days, when wet ink ruled the land.

It's like a rich beef goulash compared to the thin grruel the lunatic fringe has been serving up lately. Freetard bingo for all. Such fluent gibberish from them, and such enthusiasm.
There's a lovely bit near the end where Baron Von Trampbeard explains how all the cops, and somebody at the council, will all now have £10m liens which will be enforceable upon 7 generations of their offspring. Wonder how that worked out for him?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 pm There's a lovely bit near the end where Baron Von Trampbeard explains how all the cops, and somebody at the council, will all now have £10m liens which will be enforceable upon 7 generations of their offspring. Wonder how that worked out for him?
A common theme amongst a certain subset of these loons. The fact that being held responsible for the deeds of your great great great great grandparents is monstrously unjust never seems to occur to them. I assume this nonsense comes from the old testament when god was still going through his stroppy teenager wrathful phase... "And lo they shall accursed be in mine eyes e'en unto the seventh generation" some some such claptrap.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 pm There's a lovely bit near the end where Baron Von Trampbeard explains how all the cops, and somebody at the council, will all now have £10m liens which will be enforceable upon 7 generations of their offspring. Wonder how that worked out for him?
For comparison: crimes against the North Korean government are punishable to only 3 generations.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But... But.... But... It's Baron Boring, he's being generous and magnanimous and baronial by only making it go seven generations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Super sleuth Baron Gandolf thinks he's rumbled a fraudulent company because it has the same name as an Arthur Conan Doyle character. When in reality he has proved his forensic skills to be merely elementary
Baron David Ward: I have just been made aware of a Debt Company called Moriarty Law. I fell off the chare laughing.
Professor James Moriarty is a fictional character in some of the Sherlock Holmes stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Moriarty is a criminal mastermind whom Holmes describes as the "Napoleon of crime".
Sherlock Holmes was also a fictional charecter out of Arthur Conan Doyle's head. All fantacy. Just like this company.
And
The return address was a PO Box. On the back of the enverlope no less. No address on the letter at all. No SRA Number. No Lawyers work for this Law firm.
Some..... No no... Many people would crap themselves having recieved a letter like this.
I will say this again.
Knowledge is power.

Paul Webster: Hope you are well Baron my friend?

Baron David Ward: Yes we are. ThankYou Paul. Stay Strong.

Anna Browne: Yes he was a fictional character, but there are many real people out there called Moriarty. I know several, they work in all areas of life.

Baron David Ward: There may be many people called Moriarty but they dont pass themselves off as a law firm when that have no legal training or qualifications in law. Thats called Fraud and is criminal. Noted also by the fact that they also hide behind a PO Box Number. Which is standered method of operation by the criminals.

Matthew Sanders: Likewise

Daniel Kear: Dealt with moriaty law firm last year. With a friend in the call turn out not one of them are legally trained in law

Austin Perry: Return to sender no contract accepted recorded for fraud prevention

Anthony Badaloo: Fantastic. Fighting a case against them. Nothing legal on their side. But the court staff and judiciary keep pushing their case as if it was valid. Even when shown the crime. bit.ly/SevenStepScam
change.org
THE SEVEN STEP SCAM – MASTER TOBE HAYDEN LEIGH

Tony Benson: elementary my dear fat gandolf, elementary I say. lol

Steve Knight: Moriarity Law are a DCA, an agent, what is all the fuss about? A simple SDAR would prevent any further action if no claim has been filed at CCBC.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

poor von buttsniff. thought he could get away from his bills
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I was surprised to learn that David Ward apparently owns a chair.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The Baron thinks he caught out his nemesis.

Personally I liken him and his friends to this comedy sketch-

https://youtu.be/7jKr3Dq0uVw
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

There's a Profesor Moriarty at Nottingham University
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/physics/pe ... p.moriarty
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

The Baron could do worse than utter Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's line to the debt recovery people:
"I am indebted to you, madam. Write to my club for full remuneration."
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Baron Boring should maybe be Baron Simple instead. Moriarty is a fairly common name, I've even known a few, and that one of them might be a lawyer, shocking, a conspiracy I tells you. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron David Ward: I have just been made aware of a Debt Company called Moriarty Law. I fell off the chare laughing. Professor James Moriarty is a fictional character in some of the Sherlock Holmes stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Moriarty is a criminal mastermind whom Holmes describes as the "Napoleon of crime". Sherlock Holmes was also a fictional charecter out of Arthur Conan Doyle's head. All fantacy. Just like this company. And The return address was a PO Box. On the back of the enverlope no less. No address on the letter at all. No SRA Number. No Lawyers work for this Law firm. Some..... No no... Many people would crap themselves having recieved a letter like this.

I will say this again.
Knowledge is power.
Knowledge like "Moriarty Law is a trading name of Moriarty Law Limited which is a Company registered in England & Wales under Company registration number 08432710 and is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 607528." https://moriartylaw.co.uk/regulatory

Or perhaps "Moriarty Law Limited, Head of Legal Practice Khurram Mian (authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority), licensed to undertake the following reserved legal activities... Licence number 607528, Effective from 3 December 2013" http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/firm-b ... 07528.page

I will say this again.
BvT doesn't have a clue.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

According to https://forebears.io/surnames/moriarty there are about 3000 Moriartys in England. It's an Irish surname, and is particularly common in Kerry.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 pm I was surprised to learn that David Ward apparently owns a chair.
No, he owns a "chare". Whatever that is. :shrug:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This is a charabanc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charabanc

He has found a dead one and now owns one of the chares.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Do bras cause cancer is David's latest pondering.....and of course, its all a conspiracy to collect bra tax.

I have been thinking about Brest cancer. Now I know that me thinking is very daingerious but hay. Brest cancer is a pandemic across the planet. SO is the Bra. There was no Bra befor ther 1800's. ....
"According to Life magazine, in 1889 Herminie Cadolle of France invented the first modern bra. It appeared in a corset catalogue as a two-piece undergarment, which she originally called the corselet gorge, and later le bien-être (or "the well-being")."...

Im not making this up. What is the function of a Bra? Well mommy said if you dont where a Bra your tits wil go saggy. CACHING..... A Bra can cost £40 or more. How much of that is TAX?. Ans:= Usualy 85% is Tax. Multiply this by 3.5 Billion woman and its a lot of wonga.

Would the government give a red monkeys bum if you die of brest cancer. Hell no they are going to make another bundel of cash from the cancer treatment.

Now here is the question. Is there a culture of woman that do not where a Bra? Well we dont know about the Eskimo woman in fact we know very little about Eskimo woman. There is however one culture of woman that we do know do not where the Bra. That would be the African Tribal woman do not where the Bra. They let their tits wobble free. Yes they do go saggy. There is nothing wrong with saggy tits. Saggy tits have more wobble. What does a woman do when she flashes the tits? Ans:= she wabbles the boobs as well.

Having your tits crushed in a Bra for 60 years cant be helthy. You now have diformed tits as a risult. Is there any evidence that the African Tribal woman do not get brest cancer???

Good question???
Well we dont see African Tribal woman with Mastectamy scares do we?? SO what do we know??

1. Brest Cancer is a Pandemic.
2. The Bra will diform your tits.
3. There is 3.5 Billion woman whereing the Bra....
4. 85% of the cost of a Bra is Tax mutiplied by 3.5 Billion woman is a shitload of cash every year.

Now do the MATH.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He's at the level of "not even wrong". Maybe he's been wearing bras on his head?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self