UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tom has just shot himself in the foot. He claims he won his court case. The judge (according to Tom) ruled in his favour which makes it official that he won. The judge's word is final. However, on the Facebook page Tom gives thanks to Elizabeth Watson for her post that we saw on GOOFs and for her having "a REAL grasp of the situation."
So, what does Elizabeth say? In her second paragraph she writes:
which demonstrate that "Judge" godsmark was, alas, sitting in fraud without lawful jurisdiction or right of audience, having evidently abandoned his Oath of Office, engaging instead in perjury and an unashamed Abuse of the Court Process -
So, Tom. Is that what you believe? The judge was "sitting in fraud"? He had "no lawful jurisdiction"? "He was engaging in perjury"? Is that what you believe, Tom my old son? Because if that is what you really believe then it must follow that, in your opinion, the judge's decision ain't worth shit. So why would you claim that you won your court case, citing the judge's words as proof of your win, when you believe the judge had no jurisdiction to hear your case? Tom....you're trying to have it both ways now.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

daveBeeston wrote:When this whole situation first came to light I did have alot of sympathy for the Crawfords as like most others I wouldn't wish the loss of a home on anyone, but the longer its gone on and the untruths he has fed his followers(beit on his own or via influence from others) has eroded that sympathy to the point of I actual now cannot wait for the eviction to happen.

Its needed to bring him and his family back down to earth and to get him away from the leeches who will no doubt abandon him like rats from a sinking ship once he's out on the street.

I do wonder what will happen to Tom and his family when that happens from both a mental and physical side of things.

I agree, I'm just glad that the fanfare of influence killing critical comments dead is now at and end, it's nice to be able to go on FB and say what you think without being called all names under the sun. they've all got their shovels out and are digging tom a big ditch.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:
Craig Crawford wrote:Can EVERYONE PLEASE wait until Thursday before getting into any disagreements and posting things, as there's being a video released to stop all of this confusion
I suppose this will be the translation from Legalese to SovCit, which will probably invert the meaning of every sentence.
I have a feeling it will only be the tripe we have already had from that pointless waste of space Elizabeth Watson, the same Elizabeth Watson who along with Brian Gerrish perpetuated vicious lies against an innocent father.
guilty

Post by guilty »

JonnyL wrote:Do you think yesterday's non eviction in Battersea was of the phantom variety to keep the illusion going? In their words a 'false flag'?
Tom Crawford, Mark Haining Ceylon and (who is that other bloke?) show how to do it at 21 Wye Street.
https://youtu.be/PUXk1GrN5aY
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford, Mark Haining Ceylon and (who is that other bloke?) show how to do it at 21 Wye Street.
In the US the goons hold their meetings in Dennys. It has really made my day to learn that the GOOFS retire to Asda for deliberation. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Do you think yesterday's non eviction in Battersea was of the phantom variety to keep the illusion going? In their words a 'false flag'?
Why is this bone head Taylor asking this woman if she had “any legal qualifications”?
What difference would it have made if she was qualified in “legal matters”?
I thought these freeman sov’s didn't believe in “legal” they only believe in Lawful.
Taylor
They didn't understand what I was saying
Never!. Well, there`s a surprise.
We got it stamped
Fraud,! Fraud!, it is not even red and it is not even embossed.It is one he could have easily downloaded of the internet.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I feel it worth pointing out, for our cousins in the former colonies, that Asda is owned by the Wal-Mart corporation and both chains are known to attract the same sort of customers.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote: Why is this bone head Taylor asking this woman if she had “any legal qualifications”?
What difference would it have made if she was qualified in “legal matters”?
I thought these freeman sov’s didn't believe in “legal” they only believe in Lawful.
Taylor
Isn't it a part of Freetard 101 to always ask if the person has any legal knowledge. If they say "yes" then Guy can ask them to explain the difference between legal and lawful and if they say "no" then that's an invitation for Guy to educate them.

Guy wants to come across as knowing more about the law than the people inside of it. A part of how he does this is to bluster his point across and if refuted to resort to calling the other person an idiot.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

WOW!!! Just watched that vid from battersea, firstly Guy Taylor sounds about as coherent as someone who's fallen from an aeroplane at 40,000 feet, landed on his head and lived. 2nd observation is was that really Tom in the vid or do they have cardboard cut outs of him to place at the scene of every lawful eviction, and my 3rd observation is that the crowds attending these staged events are thinning out, just like pastor ceylons hair.
Last edited by JonnyL on Wed May 20, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote: Why is this bone head Taylor asking this woman if she had “any legal qualifications”?
The correct response in that situation is to innocently ask: "Why, have you?"
BHF wrote:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

JonnyL wrote:WOW!!! Just watched that vid from battersea, firstly Guy Taylor sounds about as coherent as some one who's fallen from an aeroplane at 40,000 feet, landed on his head and lived. 2nd observation is was that really Tom in the vid or do they have cardboard cut outs of him to place at the scene of every lawful eviction, and my 3rd observation is that the crowds attending these staged events are thinning out, just like pastor ceylons hair.
:haha: :haha:

The only time you hear Mark Haining speak is some Freeman waffle in shaded bespectacles inside a motor car & as for Tom.....looks a worn out defeated man who appears to have gullibly been suckered into this no win situation. Another prime example of a goofer failure to defeat the law
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

wanglepin wrote: Fraud,! Fraud!, it is not even red and it is not even embossed
Don't forget "no wet ink" .... it had a chance to dry....
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hahahaha!!!! go to the link, the Police are seeking to discus the planned march into Nottingham this Saturday as the Crawford cartel fueled by the highly addictive freetard drug 'deludamol' plan to protest against the Nottingham Posts factually correct story about Tom, they want them to re-print the story declaring Tom the winner! :brickwall: :brickwall:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1579887978945845/

Now a name I keep seeing crop up is an absolute bell end called Ady Sutcliffe, aka the prince of bell end. Those who are not familiar with the 'prince of bellend' need to know that he has tried his damn hardest to get himself onto every TV/radio/print news report going regarding Tom's imminent eviction and constantly advertises to people who couldn't give a toss that he is doing so, it's almost like he's trying to be the official speaker of the failing movement. He's an attention seeker of the highest magnitude, he's so wrapped up in his own self importance the guy has wet dreams about himself whilst he sleeps. Unfortunately he's an absolute clinger on and just as a chameleon changes it's colour to adapt to it's surroundings the 'prince of bell end' morphs his own personality to whatever gets him attention. What I've witnessed by the prince is that his ability to tongue punch the fart box of anyone in the upper echelons of the freetard universe is second to none. It'll be worth going a long to be a bystander this Saturday in Nottingham, I might just do that. :wink: :lol: :snicker:
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

JonnyL wrote:Hahahaha!!!! go to the link, the Police are seeking to discus the planned march into Nottingham this Saturday as the Crawford cartel fueled by the highly addictive freetard drug 'deludamol' plan to protest against the Nottingham Posts factually correct story about Tom, they want them to re-print the story declaring Tom the winner! :brickwall: :brickwall:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1579887978945845/

Now a name I keep seeing crop up is an absolute bell end called Ady Sutcliffe, aka the prince of bell end. Those who are not familiar with the 'prince of bellend' need to know that he has tried his damn hardest to get himself onto every TV/radio/print news report going regarding Tom's imminent eviction and constantly advertises to people who couldn't give a toss that he is doing so, it's almost like he's trying to be the official speaker of the failing movement. He's an attention seeker of the highest magnitude, he's so wrapped up in his own self importance the guy has wet dreams about himself whilst he sleeps. Unfortunately he's an absolute clinger on and just as a chameleon changes it's colour to adapt to it's surroundings the 'prince of bell end' morphs his own personality to whatever gets him attention. What I've witnessed by the prince is that his ability to tongue punch the fart box of anyone in the upper echelons of the freetard universe is second to none. It'll be worth going a long to be a bystander this Saturday in Nottingham, I might just do that. :wink: :lol: :snicker:
Now how did the police find out about the planned protest!!

BTW - I agree about Ady Sutcliffe. He was bursting when he finally got to do a tv interview outside Tom's house. Then they didn't use it. :haha:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

'Wesley Ahmed has posted a request for people to stop trolling Tom etc and guess what? 2hrs later everyone is wading in on that post arguing like cats & dogs... He's been on the phone to Tom apparently...

'just been on the phone to Tom Crawford
he seems a bit down with all the trolling taking place
he reassured me that there is no eviction taking place on his home as it was quashed and out of time.
Tom Guy are doing a video to explain the outcome
so we have to wait until thursday may be friday to shed some light on what really happened
i openly admitted i was confused but he reassured me that his home is safe from the vampires
so we will have to sit tight as the truth will prevail
love and light im hoping for Tom and his family'
'Putin's left hand man'
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I might pop down as I have no plans that day, should be worth a laugh.
I see they are refusing to cooperate with the police which I would hope will see the police shut it down due to the possibility of public unrest(or performing without event permission after all its a comedy drama procession).

This is just going to make them a laughing stock unless they can convince people to believe that the Judgement means completely the opposite of what it actually says and the big bad media are lying to one and all I just don't think that's going to be the case(or I really hope not if they do I'm leaving Nottingham and taking my business with me).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
littleFred wrote:
Craig Crawford wrote:Can EVERYONE PLEASE wait until Thursday before getting into any disagreements and posting things, as there's being a video released to stop all of this confusion
I suppose this will be the translation from Legalese to SovCit, which will probably invert the meaning of every sentence.
I have a feeling it will only be the tripe we have already had from that pointless waste of space Elizabeth Watson, the same Elizabeth Watson who along with Brian Gerrish perpetuated vicious lies against an innocent father.

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I have found the video that is going to be released tomorrow. It is directly from Tom's legal team

http://www.jibjab.com/view/Q2d4sGpsRZa5 ... rce=JibJab
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I have found the video that is going to be released tomorrow. It is directly from Tom's legal team

http://www.jibjab.com/view/Q2d4sGpsRZa5 ... rce=JibJab[/quote]
WONDERFUL!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well I'm not going to be unseeing that any time soon.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

excellent video! :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'