vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by vampireLOREN »

Check out
https://youtu.be/o3exkOBlAxM

Simples, bit long but nicely done.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Have you seen this video? GOBSMACKED!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aga04q5OVFM

And this one.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-bk7Ckd7CY

You can't reason with rabble like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnsCViBBV0

Filmed by Wesley Ahmed, another freetard who thinks he can pay for stuff with promissory notes.
'Putin's left hand man'
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

JonnyL wrote:Filmed by Wesley Ahmed, another freetard who thinks he can pay for stuff with promissory notes.
Merchant: Ok.... I'll accept your PN in exchange for a promissory note by me to deliver the goods upon receipt of actual payment - promise to pay is not actual payment. Promise to pay only gets a promise to deliver the goods upon payment.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:Check out

Oh yes, the tide is turning now. People are realising they've been useful idiots, exploited and lied to (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Useful_idiot).

Daniel Bostock - I'm pissed off with my self more than anyone for believing without investigation.

Trial by Social Media - I travelled from Lancashire via Manchester and stoke to arrive at Toms for 5am. I spent about 130 quid and returned to find my home burgled of 2k's worth of stuff. I am soooo upset that I was mis-led in this matter...

MrCrazee23 - I'm not Tom Crawford [Thank F**k!]

Collyman - it go's to show a lack in facts can paint a vastly different picture. very interesting thanks for that

PS Vampy - some comments are saying they can't find the judgement online - can you repost the link there please? https://infotomb.com/cixyk (sorry, I don't have a YT account).
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Wed May 20, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Tom was well into this freetard stuff way before that eviction attempt in January, he's been on the beer swilling chatter-tard circuit way before the bailiffs arrived. He was up to his neck in this stuff! I've seen posts about Wes Ahmed etc doing talks last year, and I've just watched the videos and Tom is the lead man doing all the talking!!!! Like others my sympathy is now all but gone, you've got live with your decisions in life I'm afraid.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Check out

Trial by Social Media - I travelled from Lancashire via Manchester and stoke to arrive at Toms for 5am. I spent about 130 quid and returned to find my home burgled of 2k's worth of stuff. I am soooo upset that I was mis-led in this matter...

Someone had their house burgled whilst saving Toms? It just get's worse. I wished they'd hurry up with that video as I need more material to work with.
'Putin's left hand man'
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Daniel Bostock wrote: I'm pissed off with my self more than anyone for believing without investigation.
Makes me wonder how long it'll be before the full truth dawns on him...... if ever.

The full truth being that there is very high probability he was exposed at some point to contradictory evidence to the situation.... perhaps someone telling him that the info he was listening to was hogwash.... perhaps even that someone being a family member or close friend.

He didn't just go "without investigation" - he deliberately turned a blind eye to all the evidence that was stacking against the situation.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hyrion wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Filmed by Wesley Ahmed, another freetard who thinks he can pay for stuff with promissory notes.
Merchant: Ok.... I'll accept your PN in exchange for a promissory note by me to deliver the goods upon receipt of actual payment - promise to pay is not actual payment. Promise to pay only gets a promise to deliver the goods upon payment.
What genuinely staggers me is that if they can pay for anything and everything using promissory notes then why do they all look like such retarded down and out tramps?
'Putin's left hand man'
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

JonnyL wrote:What genuinely staggers me is that if they can pay for anything and everything using promissory notes then why do they all look like such retarded down and out tramps?
With an exception in Tom which I imagine was a key in getting non-OPCA individuals, and even the media, involved.

Tom - while he's so nicely dressed and clean cut - looks like he could be your grandfather.... and who wouldn't do anything for a beloved grandfather.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

HAHAHAHA!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5PubNsbK8

The chuckle brothers are back!
Last edited by JonnyL on Wed May 20, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote:HAHAHAHA!!!!
The more that is said about this video the more we get away from the fact that Tom Crawford lost and lied to all of his supporters and continues to lie And his legal team failed miserably to secure his home.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed May 20, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I have found the video that is going to be released tomorrow. It is directly from Tom's legal team

http://www.jibjab.com/view/Q2d4sGpsRZa5 ... rce=JibJab
This is taking the pi$$ I take all this time to do the above and I still don't even get a mention in Mark's video. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:HAHAHAHA!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5PubNsbK8

Norm...you have hit the big time :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

wanglepin wrote: The more that is said about this video the more we get away from the fact that Tom Crawford lost and lied to all of his supporters and continues to lie And his legal team failed miserably to secure his home.
He had a legal team? He'd have done better asking 4 random strangers in the Elwes Arms.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:
wanglepin wrote: The more that is said about this video the more we get away from the fact that Tom Crawford lost and lied to all of his supporters and continues to lie And his legal team failed miserably to secure his home.
He had a legal team? He'd have done better asking 4 random strangers in the Elwes Arms.
Yes he did.
Messrs Ebert. Taylor & O`Bernicia Attorneys at Law Talking Utter Bollocks.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Rather pathetic personal schoolboy insults. Norm condones the sexual abuse of children, they say. His mother caused him brain damage, etc. Just spiteful, ad hominem bullying. They can't counter his comments, so they try to goad and insult him personally.

The amount of time they're wasting on trying to attack Norm and Quatloos is a rather obvious clue to how worried they are. And they're right to be worried - we've played a part in the downfall of their two flagship projects this month, just by telling people the truth.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Rather pathetic personal schoolboy insults. Norm condones the sexual abuse of children, they say. His mother caused him brain damage, etc. Just spiteful, ad hominem bullying. They can't counter his comments, so they try to goad and insult him personally.

The amount of time they're wasting on trying to attack Norm and Quatloos is a rather obvious clue to how worried they are. And they're right to be worried - we've played a part in the downfall of their two flagship projects this month, just by telling people the truth.
Just two angry men. They love this site, they wished they owned it.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think it is obvious that King I have no eyebrows and Ceylon are very upset with Norm because it was him that made the judgement public.

They say they love Norm but as they went through all the effort of making a film about him, he has ruffled their feathers.

I think they blame him for all the in fighting that has started with the people that still think Tom won and those that have read the judgement and know he lost. Even some of the faithful are starting to wake up.

Ceylon has been left looking like an idiot now. Whilst that isn't unusual, ceylon is very sensitive about it.

As for the big news tomorrow about Tom, didn't make a very similar promise about the hear ?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:I think it is obvious that King I have no eyebrows and Ceylon are very upset with Norm because it was him that made the judgement public.

They say they love Norm but as they went through all the effort of making a film about him, he has ruffled their feathers.

I think they blame him for all the in fighting that has started with the people that still think Tom won and those that have read the judgement and know he lost. Even some of the faithful are starting to wake up.

Ceylon has been left looking like an idiot now. Whilst that isn't unusual, ceylon is very sensitive about it.

As for the big news tomorrow about Tom, didn't make a very similar promise about the hear ?
They don't have an answer for Norm, there is something troubling in they way they turn everything around. Norm did everyone proud. Great Job!.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:I think it is obvious that King I have no eyebrows and Ceylon are very upset with Norm because it was him that made the judgement public.

Yes, you're spot on regarding Normal, the big news is yet another video, it'll be another staged managed crap attempt at pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. I look forward to watching it. I don't know what it's going to try and achieve or say but I think a more truthful account of events is needed, but that's impossible with the cronies in his corner, just like the McKenzie friend in court whatever Tom says will have come from the minds of his handlers.
'Putin's left hand man'