Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dismal Dave wrote:Some of us have stood steadfast against the state in order to prove that there is a solution, if not to bring about the common law yet, then to at least show you how we can defend our own right not to aid and abet crimes. Sadly whilst most people sit on the fence and do nothing we will likely become martyres for doing the right thing.

Whilst people stand around and watch the persecution of others and do nothing, who no longer seem to have the ability to put themselves into the same shoes as others being persecuted, then their own persecution is also ensured, its only a matter of time.

I may well end up in prison shortly. No doubt the idiots will blame me for standing by the truth instead of the corrupt regime ignoring it. Those people are as much the enemy of the nation as the ones obeying their criminal superiors. Its important for ME to defend the truth and justice no matter what they do to me for doing so.....my integrity does not sell at any price. That doesn't mean I'll make it easy for them!
A moving essay of human courage. Why do we heap plaudits upon the firefighter or soldier, and neglect the greater heroism of this lone social parasite? I think Dismal Dave should be nominated to Pride of Britain (http://www.prideofbritain.com/) so that he receives rightful recognition.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:06 am
Dismal Dave wrote:Some of us have stood steadfast against the state in order to prove that there is a solution, if not to bring about the common law yet, then to at least show you how we can defend our own right not to aid and abet crimes. Sadly whilst most people sit on the fence and do nothing we will likely become martyres for doing the right thing.

Whilst people stand around and watch the persecution of others and do nothing, who no longer seem to have the ability to put themselves into the same shoes as others being persecuted, then their own persecution is also ensured, its only a matter of time.

I may well end up in prison shortly. No doubt the idiots will blame me for standing by the truth instead of the corrupt regime ignoring it. Those people are as much the enemy of the nation as the ones obeying their criminal superiors. Its important for ME to defend the truth and justice no matter what they do to me for doing so.....my integrity does not sell at any price. That doesn't mean I'll make it easy for them!
A moving essay of human courage. Why do we heap plaudits upon the firefighter or soldier, and neglect the greater heroism of this lone social parasite? I think Dismal Dave should be nominated to Pride of Britain (http://www.prideofbritain.com/) so that he receives rightful recognition.
Most definitely- even minted on a special edition coin.

Not that he’d ever see one given that he’s always skint...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another bit of gibberish being eagerly lapped up by the gullible idiot PLDers. What are the odds of them noticing that this web site, Sort Code Checker actually only checks sort codes, you can put in any random eight digits as the account number and it returns exactly the same result.
Andrew Bilbstar

Challenge, can you find your council tax secret hidden account. I did it’s quite easy. I Served CITI group (American company) a freedom of information request in November. Fuckers did not reply.

Get your council tax account number 8 digits, yes just like an 8 digit account number. Then use government banking sort code 08-32-10. Input that into https://www.sortcodes.co.uk that will verify if that’s an account and if it exists.

You will be given a IBAN number, input that into a IBAN checker https://www.iban.com this will give more detailed info of what and who the account belongs to. My council tax in Southwalk London, paying for my so called drastically reduced local services is been paid to an American company.

What and where is your council tax going to, leave some comments to let me no, I’m interested. Also found for all my old council tax accounts.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It'll be even more fun if they try to use it, It's HMRC!!! :lol:

Edit: More strictly speaking it's Citi Group who won the contract for government banking services.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

aesmith wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 pm [snip]returns exactly the same result[/snip]
Well... not exactly the same. The 2 digits in position 3 and 4 appear to be some form of check sum that is calculated from the information given.

I tested with all 9's - returned a result: GB86CITI08321099999999 ... or GB 86 CITI 083210 99999999 as the components are broken out. With all 0's: GB15CITI08321000000000 - GB 15 CITI 083210 00000000

Tested with 1234: GB65CITI08321000001234 - GB 65 CITI 083210 00001234 - left pads zeros.

Tested with 123456789: GB31CITI08321012345678 - GB 32 CITI 083210 12345678 - truncates off the 9. Interestingly, putting in 12345678 (the truncated version) ends up producing a checksum value of 31 - so that 9 was calculated in even as it was stripped off. Looks like a bug to me.

I'd certainly agree that whatever the purpose of that is - it's pretty pointless unless it's intended purpose is to provide that checksum value. It certainly does not appear to do any actual validation of values.

Or maybe it's purpose is to drive the OPCA crowd batty ;)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Get your council tax account number 8 digits, yes just like an 8 digit account number. Then use government banking sort code 08-32-10
I guess it was only a matter of time before last year's Secret Treasury Account Mania wafted its way across the pond.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's copy pasta from the Expert in FA by the sounds of it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Expert in FA was doing something even more stupid from what I recall, like using only the first 8 digits out of an account number that's actually longer than that. Presumably not realising that it therefore can't be a personal account as a number of other accounts will truncate to the same value.

However the common factor on all these (apart from all being nonsense) is that they pair a sort code obtained from some source, with an account number from an unrelated source.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I do however miss PoE if only for his innate ability to smoke out and make fools of life's fuckwits.
I'm with that. The only common attributes of POE's suckers were greed, ignorance, and stupidity. Just Bleeting sheep waiting to be fleeced by any con-man. If POE, with his supreme self-confidence and idiotic scam, hadn't screwed them somebody else would have done the job in his place. At least POE provided us with some first-class entertainment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I do however miss PoE if only for his innate ability to smoke out and make fools of life's fuckwits.
Exactly my sentiments. The only common attributes of POE's suckers were greed, ignorance, and stupidity. Just bleeting sheep waiting to be fleeced. If POE, with his supreme self-confidence and idiotic scam, hadn't screwed them somebody else would have done the job in his place. At least POE provided us with some first-class entertainment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, that level of enterprise requires a modicum of intelligence, creativity, and most importantly follow though, and remember I said "a" modicum, not a great lot, so PoE, even with his pathetic best is still head and shoulders above his victims, sadly was able to achieve his con not once or twice, but three times I believe, where the rest that flock of waiting wailing gullible sheep don't have a chance. A sad and embarrassing commentary on the whole lot of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Get your council tax account number 8 digits, yes just like an 8 digit account number. Then use government banking sort code 08-32-10
I guess it was only a matter of time before last year's Secret Treasury Account Mania wafted its way across the pond.
Checking the banking details of a couple of West Midlands councils Wolverhampton City Council’s bank sort code for payments is 56-00-59. Which is a local NatWest branch.

Birmingham City Council’s banker’s sort code is 20-07-90 which is a Birmingham branch of Barclay’s.

So these councils don’t use the “government banking sort code” at all. Talk about a mystery within a conundrum inside a seekrit conspiracy...

A thought occurs! Do you think what’s going on is that payments to councils go into the council’s bank account, while payments to Her Majesty’s Government go into the government’s bank accounts perhaps?

And our outraged 13th century re-enacting “lawful rebel” is as right about this as he is everything else?
notorial dissent

The Seventh String wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:06 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm
Checking the banking details of a couple of West Midlands councils Wolverhampton City Council’s bank sort code for payments is 56-00-59. Which is a local NatWest branch.

Birmingham City Council’s banker’s sort code is 20-07-90 which is a Birmingham branch of Barclay’s.

So these councils don’t use the “government banking sort code” at all. Talk about a mystery within a conundrum inside a seekrit conspiracy...

A thought occurs! Do you think what’s going on is that payments to councils go into the council’s bank account, while payments to Her Majesty’s Government go into the government’s bank accounts perhaps?

And our outraged 13th century re-enacting “lawful rebel” is as right about this as he is everything else?
Now you're just being reasonable and rational.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The award for "fmotl ALL CAPS USER OF THE day" goes to:
Keith Williams
Yesterday at 12:44
HI TO EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY, IRRESPONSIBLE, VINDICTIVE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, HOWEVER IT HAS NOW REALLY PISSED ME OFF NO END.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE’S VIEWS ARE WITH REGARDS TO THE RECENT (POTENTIAL) UPSET HELD IN THE HOUSE OF LORDS, (FAKE OR NOT) BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE GOVERNMENT ARE REALLY UPPING THE ANTE.
THEY ARE CONTINUING TO RENEGE (NO SURPRISE REALLY) ON WHAT THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR IN 2016, AND THAT WAS TO “LEAVE THE E.U.” PERIOD. NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS, OR EVEN A HARD OR SOFT EXIT.
THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF TALK, BUT NO REAL ACTION HAPPENING TO DISTRESS AND DISTRAIN, AND GET THE GOVERNMENT BACK ON TRACK OR EVEN GET THEM OUSTED.
BUT, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IF WE JUST SIT ON OUR BACKSIDES TALKING THE TALK, (SOME HAVE WALKED THE WALK) WE ALL NEED TO START NOW TO WALK THE WALK AND WE NEED TO DO IT FAST.
THIS HAS NOW BECOME A MATTER OF THE UTMOST URGENCY.
IF THERE IS NO ACTION NOW THEN EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE MIGHT AS WELL RESIGN AND FORGET ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
THIS MAY SOUND LIKE A HARSH AND DEFEATIST ATTITUDE BUT ACTION IS REQUIRED NOW.
THEY HAVE UPPED THE ANTE, SO WE MUST DO THE SAME AND MORE, UP THE ANTE EVEN HIGHER THAN THEM. START FORCING THEM TO REALISE THAT WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE DARK, THAT WE WILL RISE, (LIKE THE PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES) WE WILL RISE AND DEFEAT THEM.
IF WE DON’T THEN WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR.
IF THIS SHOULD FALL ON DEAF EARS, THEN SAY SO NOW, SO THAT WE CAN RESIGN OURSELVES TO BEING SLAVES FOREVER MORE.
IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE PEACEFUL WAY TO REACH OUR GOAL IS ACHIEVING VERY LITTLE TO AID OUR CAUSE, SO EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP AND OTHER LIKE-MINDED GROUPS NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER, GO ON THE OFFENSIVE, TAKE THE BATTLE TO THEM AND DO IT HARD.
FORGET WHETHER ONE GROUP IS RIGHT OR WRONG, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, DON’T WE. YES WE DO!
GROUPS LIKE THE FOLLOWING (TO NAME A FEW) AND ANY OTHERS THAT THINK AS WE DO, NEED TO JOIN TOGETHER:
• Practical Lawful Dissent.
• Sovereign Paralegals:Trust est:Nunc Pro Tunc.DGSS11:11SP2017.
• Uk laws and secrets
• The British Constitution Group
• Lawful Rebellion/PLD region Devon
• Denounce The Deception UK
THERE ARE MANY MORE GROUPS AND NOT JUST IN THE UK, BUT ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
MAYBE STARTING HERE IN THIS BEAUTIFUL ISLAND WE CALL ENGLAND.

THIS IS NOT A RANT BUT A CALL FOR ACTION NOW!!
THIS IS NOT A RANT BUT A CALL TO ARMS NOW!!
Love, light and peace to all

Interestingly he's calling for the merging for some of the UKS nuttiest fuckwits, into some sort of unstoppable force of idiocy
"
• Uk laws and secrets
• Denounce The Deception UK "

now that would make an excellent FB group!
:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm The award for "fmotl ALL CAPS USER OF THE day" goes to:
snippety snip

Interestingly he's calling for the merging for some of the UKS nuttiest fuckwits, into some sort of unstoppable force of idiocy
"
• Uk laws and secrets

The one positive thing I can see for this little exercise in fantasy is that they might finally really need a room big enough to hold 20 people.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm The award for "fmotl ALL CAPS USER OF THE day" goes to:
snippety snip

"
• Uk laws and secrets

The one positive thing I can see for this little exercise in fantasy is that they might finally really need a room big enough to hold 20 people.
yes indeed. a room with padding on the walls, bars on the windows and nothing sharp left out...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

That would mean an increase in lawful rebels for sure; however, I have constructed a mathematical forumla which should be used to calculate the number of buildingns that will be seized with an increase in FB numbers-

X=0
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:35 pm and nothing sharp left out...
but wit already has
longdog

Post by longdog »

I like the way a slack handful of 'barons' from The House of Lords were enough, according to the PLD narrative, to bring down the system by invoking Article 61 but when a large number of the same lords vote against economic suicide they're traitors.

I think this comment from the thread says all you need to know about these fuck-wits...
Ellen Fisher

The only thing they understand is money. If we destroyed the economy and money's value we would begin to live equally.
Leaving aside the minor detail that this shower of malcontents have all the economic clout of Woolworths they honestly think that destroying the country is a laudable aim. It never seems to occur to them to ask what effect a destroyed economy would have on them personally. They think only in the abstract but never think through to the end.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 pm I like the way a slack handful of 'barons' from The House of Lords were enough, according to the PLD narrative, to bring down the system by invoking Article 61 but when a large number of the same lords vote against economic suicide they're traitors.

I think this comment from the thread says all you need to know about these fuck-wits...
Ellen Fisher

The only thing they understand is money. If we destroyed the economy and money's value we would begin to live equally.
Leaving aside the minor detail that this shower of malcontents have all the economic clout of Woolworths they honestly think that destroying the country is a laudable aim. It never seems to occur to them to ask what effect a destroyed economy would have on them personally. They think only in the abstract but never think through to the end.
If we destroyed the economy?

It’s brilliant!

It’s like that brilliant line in the film “Four Lions”....

(For those who haven’t seen it)-
https://youtu.be/ai8JE0lyyJU

“We will get our revenge on the infidels! We will blow up the internet! That will show them”....

I’m howling at destroying the economy :brickwall: :snicker:
Last edited by JimUk1 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.