Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I see from her FB page that Hannah has resigned her position as spiritual leader (again). I think she feels we have all let her down by not following the true path of enlightenment that she has laid out before us and bravely demonstrated by writing nonsensical letters to the Queen et al and not taxing and insuring her car or paying her council tax.

I wonder how long she will be able to maintain her self imposed excile this time?

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=559CE200
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Normal's link is currently broken.

In A letter to the people, Hannah says, "I'm done fighting you."
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

littleFred wrote:Normal's link is currently broken.

She says the NHS is about population control.
She says this whilst pregnant.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
littleFred wrote:Normal's link is currently broken.

She says the NHS is about population control.
She says this whilst pregnant.
While we must accept that her path has changed and it is her path not ours. We must wish her well as she walks on into the sunlit uplands of enlightenment, do not mourn her passing .....rather delight in the time she shared with us.
Had she received the crowd funding much might have been different , but it was a false hope based on fellow FMOTL types actually wanting to pay for anything :violin: . Remember with pride how hanging out of the window of the late Mr Taylor seniors Manor House and arguing with policemen she never flinched! she remained stupid to the end :shrug: .
No, do not despair .....this is not the end This Bloody Bitch will be back real soon .
Signing off with a friendly wave and a hearty NAMASTE :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

she prob realised like most of them that FMOTL is a loads of bollocks, and its easier to say no one else care so why should I, than I am a idiot
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I had a look at one of her other videos. Hilarious, shows the intelligence level of these people.

https://www.facebook.com/10000635947919 ... =3&theater

Michael Tellinger, he's a legend (about 0:25 in so not much time wasted on insanity) who took on the South African banking system and won! He lost his house in the process but he's set a precedent that we can all use!! Yes, the precedent is pretty much the same as Ebert and Taylor and Crawford et al set here; following their strategy will lose you your house. Without fail, invariably and it will never produce a different outcome.

WTF does it take for these people to realise that losing your house does not and never will count as a victory when your main objcetive was to keep it!?

I don't mind stupid people taking chunks out of themselves, it't their right, but I hate the way the consequences of their stupidity impinges on my freedom. Like when a bunch of rowdy drunks turn up with the intention of starting a fight with the bailiffs who are just doing their job and we all get landed with a £500K bill (which is what I hear the whole sorry operation cost Nottingham's tax payers) to stop them and have to suffer another click on the ratchet as the wheel turns to a more draconian police state than we already have to suffer.

It's these fuckwits who are destroying our freedom, not a few corrupt coppers or judges or bankers.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:
WTF does it take for these people to realise that losing your house does not and never will count as a victory when your main objcetive was to keep it!?
They will never realise whilst the likes of the martyr that is now Tom Crawford is holding centre stage in some back street boozer. Did you see the applause he got when he arrived on stage? Fallen hero, loser=winner in their eyes. It's all very sad.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Hannah, martyrs just get no respect these days.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hannah`s name cropped up today. I couldn't remember where I had heard it .
I found this video from Sep 2014
I think it was her council tax hearing? Does anyone know the outcome?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vImCtcwRzNM
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

wanglepin wrote:Hannah`s name cropped up today. I couldn't remember where I had heard it .
I found this video from Sep 2014
I think it was her council tax hearing? Does anyone know the outcome?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vImCtcwRzNM
A couple of months before she jumped ship and decided to disappear from social media Hannah posted a video saying she had payed all her fines and council tax liabilities with promissory notes and they had been accepted. There were no follow up Boohoo I've been kidnapped videos so it is pretty much a nailed on certainty that the whole promissory note claim was just bravado and daddy shotbolt bailed her out ones again.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

You can't keep a freewoman down - she's back. Well she was in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTaSHpobVSg&t= Complete with her undies hanging off the wardrobe door.
I couldn't bear listening to her voice for more than a few seconds.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:23 pm You can't keep a freewoman down - she's back. Well she was in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTaSHpobVSg&t= Complete with her undies hanging off the wardrobe door.
I guess the whole 'valley girl' craze of the 80s in the US is just hitting the UK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:23 pm You can't keep a freewoman down - she's back. Well she was in May.

Category - Comedy
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Well, well, well she's back. This time with a 2-year-old son and doing a law degree working for a law firm. Son was crying in the background throughout her self indulgent little update on where she is since her 2014 vid which is STILL doing the rounds (really?).
But fear not, when she has got her law degree (aiming for a 1st) she will be better equipped for challenging the system. She advises that Kate of Gaia is the only one who got it all right with her 'Babylon Is Fallen' diatribe.

Learnt nothing from her law degree so far then.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheHallouminati wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 pm Well, well, well she's back. This time with a 2-year-old son and doing a law degree working for a law firm. Son was crying in the background throughout her self indulgent little update on where she is since her 2014 vid which is STILL doing the rounds (really?).
But fear not, when she has got her law degree (aiming for a 1st) she will be better equipped for challenging the system. She advises that Kate of Gaia is the only one who got it all right with her 'Babylon Is Fallen' diatribe.

Learnt nothing from her law degree so far then.
I wish Hannah the best of luck with Kate. I'm in the process of writing up a Judge Rooke decision from the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench where a sovereign nitwit tried to get out of paying back his mortgage by inter alia using Kate of Gaia's idiocy. Rooke wasn't kind to the plaintiff or Kate. Rooke kept calling Kate "Kate of Kaia " although he was clearly aware of who he/she was.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Son was crying in the background throughout her self indulgent little update
This is simply not true. The impression intended seems to be child neglect, the reality was three or four normal child play screams, quite a different matter, and I imagine there was a babysitter in another room watching the child.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:23 pm I wish Hannah the best of luck with Kate. I'm in the process of writing up a Judge Rooke decision from the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench where a sovereign nitwit tried to get out of paying back his mortgage by inter alia using Kate of Gaia's idiocy. Rooke wasn't kind to the plaintiff or Kate. Rooke kept calling Kate "Kate of Kaia " although he was clearly aware of who he/she was.
Was Kate responsible for introducing the "restburuncle" approach to etymology to FMOTL discourse, incidentally? I've not seen any earlier examples.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Q'est que-ce "restburuncle"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

grixit wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 am Q'est que-ce "restburuncle"?
See Absolutely, Series 3, Episode 6.

"Obviously, it was originally 'rest (a) your aunt, (b) your uncle, (c) your niece'..."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

So to summarise Hannah's update,"none of the ideas I advocated three years ago actually worked but I'm still an idiot"
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”