Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by vampireLOREN »

I find that this Young Woman appears to have issues way beyond her involvement with LR.
If not for her videos she would be someone I would avoid ( run from).
She has two YouTube accounts on one she has a WONDERFUL, TRULY WONDERFUL presentation of her thoughts on God. She does not even pause for breath, it is so good I am keeping it and the next time I get a cold caller selling their wares....instead of just bailing out I will engage them in conversation...telling them they have caught me at an unfortunate time. After connecting them up to Hannah's video I will state can they wait for a minute and I will be back!
They can then if they wish? listen for a lifetime to this Girl, then I will quietly hang up. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Welcome to Quatloos, please do share the link to Hannah's video with us, I'd love to hear her thoughts on God and also need something to deal with cold callers.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Welcome to Quatloos, please do share the link to Hannah's video with us, I'd love to hear her thoughts on God and also need something to deal with cold callers.
Thank You....
https://youtu.be/aCg__fc5Ykw
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hannah has a new YouTube channel! Only a couple of videos so far but right up to her usual standard.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpEhQ ... freload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Hannah has a new YouTube channel! Only a couple of videos so far but right up to her usual standard.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpEhQ ... freload=10
As someone new to this wonderful world of "Freemen" it appears to be a seasonal thing?
I look forward to this coming spring and summer. This girl is a delight ! I look forward to more of her videos. :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd question her comment on her new video that her name represents valuable intellectual property.

This is just getting sad. She seems drunk on the attention and is going full steam ahead. She has little at risk at the moment, I believe a few thousand pounds, but she's throwing away time that she could be using to get some education or a job or something anything that has some future value.

She seems to have a reputation of being a beauty in Freeman circles but that says a lot more about Freeman circles than it does about her. I'd say at best marginally pretty. She doesn't have the personality or intellect to build on that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just finished her video. This is getting really sad. She sends her letters to the Counsel's legal department rather than collections because she thinks that they have a better chance of understanding what she is saying. Good luck with that. Nothing but rehashed failed Freeman stupidity from Canada and the US but, I think, largely Canada. Imposing Unilateral Contracts on her debtors? Been there and done that years ago by Canadian Freemen. Ask Chief Rock Sino General how well that worked out. Had she done more than the most superficial document download and regurgitation, you know, did some basic research, she'd have found that everything she is babbling about has already completely failed here. Absolutely nothing new, just moronic cut and paste recitation of Canadian sovereign gibberish.

True bills? Wet ink signatures? Talk about nostalgia! And available to all of us as soon as her dad gets back with his laptop. She's proven that Counsel is accepting promissory notes as payment and that they are legal tender! Lord Denning said so.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

One of the tragedies of FOTL, and especially GOOFy, is that it disparages true learning, which is necessary for both education and work. We learn from people who know what they are talking about, and we respect the authority of their knowledge and experience. Some of us never stop learning, even if we eventually also pass on our own knowledge and experience to others.

But FOTL is against this paradigm. It is anti-learning. The gurus have failed in their own areas of expertise. They actually teach people how to fail. And they teach people to ignore established knowledge and experience. It encourages rebellion, which isn't unexpected in young people, but has no coherent vision of revolutionary goals.

If I was an employer and knew anything about Hannah, would I hire her? No chance.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hannah is right, for all the wrong reasons, the Counsel's legal department probably do "understand" what she is going on about, and DON'T CARE, they know it is bollocks. The debt collectors don't care eiterh but for entirely different reasons.

littleFred is certainly correct in that the sovrun/FOTL crowd are anti-learning, at least learning that contradicts what they want to believe, yet they can certainly find all the guaranteed fail FOTL stuff on the web, so it is not inability, it is unwillingness to look at anything that disagrees with what they want to believe.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:

If I was an employer and knew anything about Hannah, would I hire her? No chance.

I checked her new Facebook page and she is the true lost soul, she cares greatly for the downtrodden and that shows some depth of feeling. She does appear to be a "Crunchy" and has new age concepts....while living in comfort at home. I would think she is the dearly loved and spoiled child wrapped in a young woman's frame. She has/had a driving ban in the Island of Jersey and I imagine one here now, She states she has never held a full driving licence and has no intention of getting one. What she also admits to is a temper which flares into rage so one would have to think she has the potential to be dangerous. Employ her??? I would not want to be near her. :naughty:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hannah has emerged from her second 30 day FaceBook ban to confirm that she is indeed due to produce her own free-baby on the land in October.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That poor child is going to be in for one hell of a rough ride through life.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Does the father make an appearance in the video?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

From reading through the comments in the thread the father isn't mentioned much, in fact of far more importance to Hannah's friends is the question of whether she will register the birth or not. At least nobody is preaching anti-vaccination rubbish to her, yet.

The lack of information about the father suggests that he is not in the picture, notably Hannah does not provide a name, it is possible that Hannah might not know precisely who the father is or she may be keeping his identity a secret out of respect for his privacy alternatively she may consider that his 'work' was done during the conception and that she can take it from here.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Perhaps she found him amongst the "lose the name" brigade.

It would be interesting to know how she intends to provide for the child financially. Will she be running to nanny for child benefit etc etc?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It would be interesting to know how she intends to provide for the child financially. Will she be running to nanny for child benefit etc etc?
She'll have lots of fun trying to get benefits without registering the child's birth and without naming the father. It's not impossible, but she's making a lot of unnecessary work for herself.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Perhaps she found him amongst the "lose the name" brigade.

It would be interesting to know how she intends to provide for the child financially. Will she be running to nanny for child benefit etc etc?
I expect she'll expect her daddy to pay for it, just like she has everything else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:It would be interesting to know how she intends to provide for the child financially. Will she be running to nanny for child benefit etc etc?
I expect she'll expect her daddy to pay for it, just like she has everything else.
All of which seems counter-intuitive to me regarding the Freeman on the Land philosophy. But I am coming to terms with with it, realizing that the definition of "free" in their dictionary is not about being independent and self-sufficient as much as it means "how much free stuff can I get?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

If you just remember to think "hypocrisy" then you'll pretty well have their philosophy in a nutshell.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Perhaps she found him amongst the "lose the name" brigade.

Easy, she'll register the birth, then she'll cash out the baby's secret account, then she'll rescind the registration.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4