Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Their is a serious case of emperors new clothes going on with the Crawfords and their supporters,
It's not surprising. The Crawfords have been dressed by Guy the Tailor.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Their is a serious case of emperors new clothes going on with the Crawfords and their supporters,
It's not surprising. The Crawfords have been dressed by Guy the Tailor.
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Hannah has got into a flat out slanging match with Craig Crawford and some of the TC supporters on her FB page. It seems she posted on the "Eviction-fraud of the bank" FB page to explain just why Tom lost and suggested that they should crowdfund the £40k-odd Tom needs. That went down like a lead balloon and the post was deleted. Remembering how she managed to raise exactly £30 through her own crowdfunding appeal begging on FB perhaps it's understandable.

Anyway Craig and co. followed her back to her own FB page and the fun began. When I last looked Hannah was telling Craig what she would do to his sister if only she wasn't pregnant while in a separate post and no doubt still on a rush from managing to understand some of the longer words in the TC judgement she was speculating about the possibility of undertaking a law degree "just to fuck with them really". She seems just the type.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... nref=story
So it looks like Hannah is still planning to carry through her threat the undertake a law degree (just for the lulz as I think the young people say). Of course she means Bachelor of Honour Law Degree but I am sure she will have got that straight by the end of her first year. And that academics don't give extra marks for the use of emoticons ...

"So. Student finance application is in. The bachelors law degree of honour starts in October. Yes I can do a full time uni course with a new born because I'm a fucking woman"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 96&fref=ts
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Norm: did you notice, on the "Jeez. So many people are telling me they're being attacked too by ‪#‎teamtom‬..." post on that page, you've been outed as working for GCHQ? But Hannah isn't convinced. You have a fan!
Frances Inglis wrote:You've hit the nail on the head Richard. GCHQ use a play on words - such as UKCallum (take-off of UK Column), Normal Wisdom (Norman Wisdom) Peter England (Peter of England). Just a few obvious ones. Lot's of less obvious ones have been spotted too.
Hannah Rose Shotbolt wrote:Well Peter seems to be talking sense here. So did that normal guy. So how come people think they're agents?? It seems to be a claim that gets thrown around very loosely. I never accuse people of being agents just because I can't beat them in an argument or I think theyre a troll, some people just have strong opinions and can be dicks about it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From Hannah's FB page, a sad example of the effects that SovCit beliefs can have on people:
I'm in a similar boat to you hannah and I absolutely understand your frustration. I started a law A level after finishing school in 2006 during which time it was dawning on me that it was all a fraud, I'd already based my year 10 english GCSE speaking exam on the 911 lie in 2004 and revelation after revelation was hitting me, I ended up giving my A level law teacher (who was my favorite teacher of all time) a copy of russos 'America freedom to fascism' and he was amazed and agreed with me on a lot of what I had to say, eventually my personal study and revelations began eclipsing everything I was learning in college making it all seem worthless so I gave it less and less time, my grades slipped from A's to E's I dropped out and began working in a supermarket for pocket money while I figured things out.

After 5 years of being inhumanely treated like chattel and witnessing epic levels of ineptitude I ended up running my mouth off at the CEO standa style and ultimately getting fired for it.

Now like hannah I have a baby and minimum wage does not even nearly cut it and im not sure how im going to get out of this situation but I'm not claiming benefits because benefits always have costs and "the problem with trying to change the system from within is that its not you who changes the system but the system that will eventually change you" - immortal technique

At the moment I'm holding out for a miracle because that's what I need, a miracle, and that's what humanity and the planet needs, a miracle, and I believe that is what we're going to get with bitcoin, which is going to render a huge amount of the law and banking businesses redundant.

At the moment my parents are paying for everything and you could say that's not fair, but at the same time, throughout their whole working lives they haven't done anything to establish any form of passive income, they both work for the NHS so essentially they're slaves because they have to go out and beg somebody for work and if they don't go to work they don't get paid and if they don't get paid none of us eat and I was born into that paradigm. If you write 5 books, you can go on holiday and they're still selling while you're on holiday, if you have a vineyard of grapes, your grapes are still growing while you're on holiday, you're a freeman. After working full time for 30 years I've concluded that my parents situation is incredibly negligent and small minded and I've vowed I'm not going to be a repeat performance.

I've essentially just woken up and realised that I was born into a family of beggars and I have promised myself that I am going to do better for my daughter. If she reaches 18 years old and I don't have a way for her to stand on her own two feet without having to apply to anyone or anything then I have failed and I will not fail.

I think you're brilliant hannah, I'm not telling you what to do, only you know what is right for you. You're a very creative and intelligent individual but at the same time in this reality it seems as though you need money to make money, you know that whole verse 'to he whom has much will be given and to he whom has not even the little he has will be taken from him' i think there's a secret within that. You have much hannah, much in the way of many things, i once heard someone say 'whenever you're making a decision based on fear you're making the wrong one' just check you're not making your decision based on fear.

good day to you, may we figure out how to change the world we are on.. from parallel reality to parallel reality millions of times per second.. you know what I'm talking about, I know you do.. hey, maybe I'm just another version of you.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:Norm: did you notice, on the "Jeez. So many people are telling me they're being attacked too by ‪#‎teamtom‬..." post on that page, you've been outed as working for GCHQ? But Hannah isn't convinced. You have a fan!
Frances Inglis wrote:You've hit the nail on the head Richard. GCHQ use a play on words - such as UKCallum (take-off of UK Column), Normal Wisdom (Norman Wisdom) Peter England (Peter of England). Just a few obvious ones. Lot's of less obvious ones have been spotted too.
Hannah Rose Shotbolt wrote:Well Peter seems to be talking sense here. So did that normal guy. So how come people think they're agents?? It seems to be a claim that gets thrown around very loosely. I never accuse people of being agents just because I can't beat them in an argument or I think theyre a troll, some people just have strong opinions and can be dicks about it.
Hadn't noticed that I had been promoted from common or garden troll / shill to GCHQ. It's heartening to get support from Hannah although she wasn't so keen on me when I rubbished her prom note ideas a while back.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:From Hannah's FB page, a sad example of the effects that SovCit beliefs can have on people:
... my grades slipped from A's to E's I dropped out and began working in a supermarket for pocket money while I figured things out.

After 5 years of being inhumanely treated like chattel and witnessing epic levels of ineptitude I ended up running my mouth off at the CEO standa style and ultimately getting fired for it.

Now like hannah I have a baby and minimum wage does not even nearly cut it and im not sure how im going to get out of this situation but I'm not claiming benefits ...

At the moment my parents are paying for everything and you could say that's not fair, but at the same time, throughout their whole working lives they haven't done anything to establish any form of passive income....
And now her parents are witnessing epic levels of parasitism...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Do British law societies (or is there just one?) restrict people with criminal records from getting licensed?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
guilty wrote:From Hannah's FB page, a sad example of the effects that SovCit beliefs can have on people:
... my grades slipped from A's to E's I dropped out and began working in a supermarket for pocket money while I figured things out.

Now like hannah I have a baby and minimum wage does not even nearly cut it and im not sure how im going to get out of this situation but I'm not claiming benefits ...

At the moment my parents are paying for everything and you could say that's not fair, but at the same time, throughout their whole working lives they haven't done anything to establish any form of passive income....
And now her parents are witnessing epic levels of parasitism...
She seems to be saying that as her parents have spent their whole lives allowing people to take advantage of them then it serves them right that she is doing it too. Lovely child.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Do British law societies (or is there just one?) restrict people with criminal records from getting licensed?
Depends on what the offence is, but Hannah's small collection of convictions pretty much disqualifies her from practising Law. The best she could hope for is Legal Executive (Paralegal) and it is highly unlikely that any law firm would take her on with her record.http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbo ... ntent.page
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Bill Lumbergh wrote:Do British law societies (or is there just one?) restrict people with criminal records from getting licensed?
Depends on what the offence is, but Hannah's small collection of convictions pretty much disqualifies her from practising Law. The best she could hope for is Legal Executive (Paralegal) and it is highly unlikely that any law firm would take her on with her record.http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbo ... ntent.page
To say nothing of:
5: Financial evidence
Unless there are exceptional circumstances we will refuse your application if:
(a) there is evidence that you cannot manage your finances properly and carefully;
(b) there is evidence that you have deliberately sought to avoid responsibility for your debts; and/or
(c) there is evidence of dishonesty in relation to the management of your finances.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hannah probably doesn't have a conventional law practice in mind. She probably plans to practice before a "common law court", or something like that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hannah probably doesn't have a conventional law practice in mind. She probably plans to practice before a "common law court", or something like that.
Actually reading her posts the last couple of weeks, although they still have a strong element of the rebel without a clue about them it seems that she has finally woken up that the whole SovCit common law, legal name fraud stuff is a load of crap and she is trying to distance her self from it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hannah probably doesn't have a conventional law practice in mind. She probably plans to practice before a "common law court", or something like that.
Actually reading her posts the last couple of weeks, although they still have a strong element of the rebel without a clue about them it seems that she has finally woken up that the whole SovCit common law, legal name fraud stuff is a load of crap and she is trying to distance her self from it.
Yes, there does seem to be some hope for her yet although it does just rather strengthen my opinion that her posturing was more that of a immature, hippy dippy, middle class, daddies girl than your regular freeman fruit loop.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

NHS? I thought in Britain that stood for National Health Service. It would seem to me to be decent career to work for them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

grixit wrote:NHS? I thought in Britain that stood for National Health Service. It would seem to me to be decent career to work for them.
Oh boy that's asking for trouble ...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

grixit wrote:NHS? I thought in Britain that stood for National Health Service. It would seem to me to be decent career to work for them.
Can of worms, old chap. The NHS is a much-loved UK institution. We trust it more than any other state body, even though the quality of service is variable. In recent years successive governments have failed to resource it adequately, and allowed commercial contractors to skim off it. Today's NHS is straining at the seams to cope with demand, staff are overstretched and demoralised by bullying target-obsessed managers. Repeated top-down re-organisations don't help - billions of UKP wasted on beancounters and general management staff, all lecturing the clinical staff about how they should do their jobs.

What the NHS needs is a 20% budget increase and 5 years of peace to get back onto it's feet. Unfortunately we've just elected a government who won't be doing that. Sorry, I know we're not meant to get political, but really this isn't - you have to understand that for Brits, the NHS is almost a family member. Creating it was perhaps the finest moment of our nation's history.
We were born there and we'll die there - every Brit can tell stories of their family's experiences. It's very far from perfect, but it has a special place in our hearts.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Sorry, I know we're not meant to get political, but really this isn't - you have to understand that for Brits, the NHS is almost a family member. Creating it was perhaps the finest moment of our nation's history.
We were born there and we'll die there - every Brit can tell stories of their family's experiences. It's very far from perfect, but it has a special place in our hearts.
Yep... If it wasn't for the NHS I wouldn't be here. 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Some people have a childish notion of what jobs, work and achievement are.

Hannah wants to be a "common law lawyer". Her admirer thinks that writers write best selling books in short order and take the rest of the year off. She also seems to think that vintners stick a few grape vines in the ground and come back some time later to pick up the check for the sale of the vine.

This reminds me of the scene in the movie '"Monster" in which Aileen Wuornos (played by Charlize Theron) tries to get a job as a paralegal even though she has no work skills. He guy interviewing her angrily tells her paralegals work long and hard to gain the job's required skills and that she can't just walk in a take a job ahead of another candidate who's spent years in preparation.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

:beatinghorse:

I can't stand these people much longer..... :Axe:
This stupid Hooligan is selling her car....for £1000 :thinking:
states it is deregistered :naughty:
does not require Road fund licence, MOT , Nor Insurance :haha:
States it has private plates ( they look like Jersey registration to me) :whistle:
She has it advertised on F/Book :violin:

Give me Strength LORD Give me Strength! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ps The STUPID B***CH who happens to be banned and has not passed her test
wants to buy a convertible!!!! :cry:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?