Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by PeanutGallery »

Funnily enough there is a thread on Goodf explaining the troubles they are having getting money from the government for the baby whose birth was never registered.

It contains a number of gems, like why won't the state give us money for this child we don't want the state to know exists, and an argument when another free spirit rationalises that if you want your child to be free of the state, don't ask the state for the money it's entitled to.

Obviously the simple solution of "register the birth numbnuts" isn't suggested. Truly it is a glimpse of Hannah's future.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Funnily enough there is a thread on Goodf explaining the troubles they are having getting money from the government for the baby whose birth was never registered.
A baby whose name is B O, apparently.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

We live in a world where you need a license to own a cat and must get it vaccinated but absolutely any incompetent schmuck can have as many little failures as they like......

Go figure.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Unfortunately requiring people to get a licence to reproduce smacks too much of eugenics, which was used to justify some serious unpleasantness in Germany back in the day. Without wishing to mire this in verboten political discussion, I would support Hannah's right to have a child, but I would also support the state if it were to intervene should Hannah's ability to provide care to that child fall short of an acceptable standard.

So she can have as many children as she likes, but for each one she will have a great deal of responsibility to ensure that it's needs are met.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I have been told by people who have children that this totally changed their outlook on life. Becoming responsible for an initially helpless human life made them very aware that life was no longer just about, "me, me, me".

Something similar may occur to Hannah.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:Funnily enough there is a thread on Goodf explaining the troubles they are having getting money from the government for the baby whose birth was never registered.

It contains a number of gems, like why won't the state give us money for this child we don't want the state to know exists, and an argument when another free spirit rationalises that if you want your child to be free of the state, don't ask the state for the money it's entitled to.
Pathetic hypocrisy. "We deny the authority of the state and refuse to cooperate in it's arrangements. Oh, but please can we have some free money anyway?"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

littleFred wrote:I have been told by people who have children that this totally changed their outlook on life. Becoming responsible for an initially helpless human life made them very aware that life was no longer just about, "me, me, me".

Something similar may occur to Hannah.
I have certainly known some fairly sketchy people who have really turned things around after having children. Hopefully Hannah, having many socio-economic privileges, will manage to be one of the people who manage to sort themselves out.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Hannah wrote:I've kind of ditched the hippy movement and come back into the matrix a bit more because I needed a job -- I've got a baby coming now, so, priorities and all that.
Our favourite, well, my favourite free blonde on the land has suddenly noticed that the evil government has sneakily introduced a horrible law to ...

No, sorry, I got that wrong.

The wonderful government has brought in a wonderful law that finally brings the police under control. This means that if the police don't do exactly what a SovCit tells them to do, they can be jailed for up to 14 years. And it isn't a law but merely a statute so, umm, I dunno.

Hannah perhaps didn't notice that a "reasonable person" would need to agree with the SovCit's view.

See the video (and linked legislation).
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:
Hannah wrote:I've kind of ditched the hippy movement and come back into the matrix a bit more because I needed a job -- I've got a baby coming now, so, priorities and all that.
Our favourite, well, my favourite free blonde on the land has suddenly noticed that the evil government has sneakily introduced a horrible law to ...

No, sorry, I got that wrong.

The wonderful government has brought in a wonderful law that finally brings the police under control. This means that if the police don't do exactly what a SovCit tells them to do, they can be jailed for up to 14 years. And it isn't a law but merely a statute so, umm, I dunno.

Hannah perhaps didn't notice that a "reasonable person" would need to agree with the SovCit's view.

See the video (and linked legislation).
That new legislation is being cited in a lot of sovcit circles especially those concerned with evictions because of course it means that from now on the police won't be able to assist bailiffs carrying out evictions. Of course the word bailiff is not mentioned in the entire statute but it still works because sovcits have a perfect grasp of what police should and shouldn't do.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:That new legislation is being cited in a lot of sovcit circles especially those concerned with evictions because of course it means that from now on the police won't be able to assist bailiffs carrying out evictions.
And they are of course deluding themselves. As many here will know, CPS will not bring a criminal prosecution under s26 Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 unless they are satisfied that the Full Code Test is met. That will mean that the defendant cop's conduct was very plainly beyond any reasonable purpose, and that it can be proven, and that to prosecute is in the public interest. Also we know that if any person commences a private prosecution, CPS can take it over and discontinue it with the stroke of a pen.

This new law will make no difference at all to how bailiffs and evictions are policed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Back to the delightful Hannah for a moment - this FaceBook parody is amusing..

https://www.facebook.com/HannahConvict
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Hannah wrote:I'm just ranting, sorry.
In the closing words of a recent video, she drives home the point that I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life.

But it isn't a rant. Merely a ramble, an emotionless recitation of how wonderful Dean Clifford is, and how Hannah didn't really bottle anyone but merely smashed her heel into a woman's teeth so she was jailed for something she didn't do. And on and on and on like the pointless bore in the pub.

Her FB has some other new videos, but I have more interesting things to do. This paint won't dry unless I watch it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hannah wrote:I've read the court judgement from Tom crawfords eviction today (found here) https://infotomb.com/cixyk.pdf and the family's claims that they've won the case are completely without merit. The judge gave permission to appeal two and a half years out of date but refused the appeal. The suspension on the possession order issued in January has been lifted which means it's valid until the middle of June. The bank did not change the mortgage agreement without consent as tom claimed in his videos and this was evidenced with a transaction of £178. Something credited to Mrs crawfords account when she cancelled and cashed in the policy. It very clearly states that both parties agree that no change was made to the mortgage agreement and so toms claim that it was were false. The bank made not one but two attempts to offer them a repayment mortgage which would have meant they were actually paying it off and both times the Crawfords refused. Another point is why did tom not mention that there was an attempt at repossession in 2006?? He paid the arrears and no repossession was made. It's dodgy as fuck in my opinion
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 96&fref=nf

Credit to the lass, she spoke the truth even if it made her an outcast.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

One of her own comments on that thread:
Hannah Rose Shotbolt wrote:Yea I agree they should have Stephen and I'm not saying banks are honourable. But the claim of fraud here just isn't true. The only fraud is that the bank never lent anything in the first place and that argument was not put forwArd
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

littleFred wrote:One of her own comments on that thread:
Hannah Rose Shotbolt wrote:Yea I agree they should have Stephen and I'm not saying banks are honourable. But the claim of fraud here just isn't true. The only fraud is that the bank never lent anything in the first place and that argument was not put forwArd
And just as we thought she was begining to pull herself out of the rabbit hole she goes and blows it with the old the debt didn't exist in the first place cliché.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's interesting that when Hannah has nothing personally invested in the story (i.e. Tom Crawford's case) she is capable of a logical and lucid analysis of the facts. However, when it comes to her needing a driving licence and insurance or to pay her council tax she quaffs the Kool-ade just like any good sovrun.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hannah has got into a flat out slanging match with Craig Crawford and some of the TC supporters on her FB page. It seems she posted on the "Eviction-fraud of the bank" FB page to explain just why Tom lost and suggested that they should crowdfund the £40k-odd Tom needs. That went down like a lead balloon and the post was deleted. Remembering how she managed to raise exactly £30 through her own crowdfunding appeal begging on FB perhaps it's understandable.

Anyway Craig and co. followed her back to her own FB page and the fun began. When I last looked Hannah was telling Craig what she would do to his sister if only she wasn't pregnant while in a separate post and no doubt still on a rush from managing to understand some of the longer words in the TC judgement she was speculating about the possibility of undertaking a law degree "just to fuck with them really". She seems just the type.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... nref=story
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What happened to the whole peace and love thing that these truthers preached?

Their is a serious case of emperors new clothes going on with the Crawfords and their supporters, I think it's going to be very disturbing when the bailiffs rock up to Toms door.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Hannah has got into a flat out slanging match with Craig Crawford and some of the TC supporters on her FB page. It seems she posted on the "Eviction-fraud of the bank" FB page to explain just why Tom lost and suggested that they should crowdfund the £40k-odd Tom needs. That went down like a lead balloon and the post was deleted. Remembering how she managed to raise exactly £30 through her own crowdfunding appeal begging on FB perhaps it's understandable.

Anyway Craig and co. followed her back to her own FB page and the fun began. When I last looked Hannah was telling Craig what she would do to his sister if only she wasn't pregnant while in a separate post and no doubt still on a rush from managing to understand some of the longer words in the TC judgement she was speculating about the possibility of undertaking a law degree "just to fuck with them really". She seems just the type.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... nref=story
This story just keeps giving and giving :P
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hannah's site is certainly entertaining. I watched all 55 mins of psychodilla's video and I gather he is not amused.
The loons are still commenting that it was all fraud.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."