Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by hucknallred »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:30 am So to summarise Hannah's update,"none of the ideas I advocated three years ago actually worked but I'm still an idiot"
Thanks for taking one for the team & listening to the whole lot. That west country accent with the millennial upward inflection every sentence is unbearable.
Last edited by hucknallred on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:30 am So to summarise Hannah's update,"none of the ideas I advocated three years ago actually worked but I'm still an idiot"
And now I'm going to try more of the same after claiming I'm now a lawyer??? :roll: That kind NEVER learns.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:25 am
Thanks for taking one for the team & listening to the whole lot. That west country accent with the millennial upward inflection every sentence is unbearable.
I live in the west country so I'm used to the accent. The "up talking" is annoying with any accent. I used to follow Hannah very closely when she was in her "prime" so it's interesting to hear what happened to her. She has gained some practical insights i.e that if you want the benefits of society (literally and figuratively speaking) then one cannot really refuse to be part of it or to observe it's rules. However, she stills seems to believe that having her own personal morality means that she can decide whether laws should apply to her or not. I'm betting that she won't rehearse that argument in her law degree exams.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:27 am
And now I'm going to try more of the same after claiming I'm now a lawyer??? :roll: That kind NEVER learns.
It is depressing to hear that she believes that many of her old adversaries "in the system" actually agreed with her ideas and all she lacked in order to enforce them was the right qualifications. Perhaps she should have a look at the recent history of Neelu's friend, Edward William Ellis.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm I'm betting that she won't rehearse that argument in her law degree exams.
Is there any evidence that she is actually doing a law degree apart from her own words?

Given her demonstrated level of education it is highly unlikely. Even if she has scrapped though A levels and an interview, the best she could hope for is a foundation course.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Doing a law degree" is a common claim amongst these cranks and given the fact that as often as not remedial English would be more appropriate I take all such claims with a mountain of salt.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm
I live in the west country so I'm used to the accent. The "up talking" is annoying with any accent. I used to follow Hannah very closely when she was in her "prime" so it's interesting to hear what happened to her. She has gained some practical insights i.e that if you want the benefits of society (literally and figuratively speaking) then one cannot really refuse to be part of it or to observe it's rules. However, she stills seems to believe that having her own personal morality means that she can decide whether laws should apply to her or not. I'm betting that she won't rehearse that argument in her law degree exams.
Hannah is easy on the eyes -- with the sound off. When the sound is on -- she will never make it onto Auntie Beeb, or the stage of a major London theater; but my mother's family, and my new niece-in-law, are from Lancashire, so I'm used to different kinds of British accents. I've encountered many millennials, over time, so "up talking" is nothing new to me.

The trouble begins when I pay attention to what Hannah is saying. Before long, I find myself thinking "the lights are bright and shining; but there's nobody home."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

And that is pretty much the problem both ways 'round, and doesn't do anything about the fact there is nothing behind the bright lights.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

One other thing that irks me about her, well this thread. The OP spelt her surname wrong, can a mod fix it? Shotbolt, not Sotbolt.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 pm One other thing that irks me about her, well this thread. The OP spelt her surname wrong, can a mod fix it? Shotbolt, not Sotbolt.

Fixed
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Post by Burnaby49 »

A clarification on Gregg fixing it. You'll notice that all of the posts except the first and this one still have the incorrect spelling. That's because the posts all copied the original misspelled title. Gregg went back and corrected the first one but all the rest already had the incorrect spelling. The only way to fix them would be to individually change each one. However this post, and subsequent posts, will have the correct title since they are copying from Gregg's revision.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In any case, she's already shot her bolt and missed.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

She's back again fighting the 5g death rays now.

AnOwlCalledSage

Ah, Hannah. The epitome of Judge Judy's: "Beauty fades, but dumb is forever."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I still find her surname amusing.

For those without minds in the gutter to "shoot one's bolt" is vulgar British slang for a gentleman unexpectedly concluding an act of coitus.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

That truly is a scary picture of the lights are on, very low wattage, but no body's home.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:56 pm I still find her surname amusing.

For those without minds in the gutter to "shoot one's bolt" is vulgar British slang for a gentleman unexpectedly concluding an act of coitus.
Which probably explains how, in another vulgar British slang phrase, she ended up "up the duff"!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

“I’m back and I’ve done some research”.

She’s been to the prestigious University of Youtube in other words.

Why are conspiracy nutters obsessed with the Van Halen radiation belts? (Yes someone did call them that once :lol: )

They must just hear the word ‘radiation’ and take it to mean ‘BAD’.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

She's done some "research" but not anything that actually involves, you know, science and stuff because she "wouldn't know where to start". Seems quite a big gap in any evidence base.

Just skipped through it - was there any mention of her law degree?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hannah said that she couldn't find the name of the "anonymous whistleblower". Took me less than 30 seconds.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/heres ... on-youtube

So much for her "research".