Ireland: Brian Porter - Sovereign Stand-up Comedian!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Ireland: Brian Porter - Sovereign Stand-up Comedian!

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Another great success for the burgeoning Irish Sovereign/Freeman movement!
I heartily approve of the audience response:
A man has been jailed for 28 days for "misbehaving" after refusing to recognise a court's authority.

The man (46), who described himself as "Brian, a sovereign man", appeared on Ards Magistrates Court list as Brian Porter of Ravara Road, Ballygowan.

Representing himself while facing a charge of driving without insurance, he said he was not Brian Porter, describing himself as the "beneficiary" of a trust in a name inaudible or queried by the court.

"I am Brian, a sovereign man and am beneficiary of the (inaudible) trust," he said.

The judge also warned he would "clear the court" if people in the public gallery didn't stop laughing.

Mr Perry eventually lost patience: "I'm holding you in contempt for misbehaving in court: take him to the cells," he told the court guards.

"There's something in the water today," added the judge.

After 'Brian' rejected the option of taking up legal representation, he was sentenced to 28 days in jail for misbehaving, was convicted of driving without insurance on February 19, was banned for three months and fined £300.
Might not have been the water that was contaminated ...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ireland: Brian Porter - Sovereign Stand-up Comedian!

Post by Jeffrey »

"I am Brian, a sovereign man and am beneficiary of the (inaudible) trust," he said.
http://www.werone.co/freedom/trust_law.html
In fact, we are the Executor/Beneficiery of the last will and testament of God. So, the Justice, Police etc are Public Servants, THEY ARE THE TRUSTEES (Trustees are Slaves/Employees).
We may have found an Irish Dean Clifford fan.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

he was sentenced to 28 days in jail for misbehaving, was convicted of driving without insurance on February 19, was banned for three months and fined £300.
"Banned" for three months? What does that mean?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think banned from driving.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Temp suspension of license. They take that and drunk driving, generally, very seriously over on the islands. Most drunk drivers get a serious suspension, not a slap on the wrist the way they do here for the most part, and some of them get permanent bans for their efforts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
he was sentenced to 28 days in jail for misbehaving, was convicted of driving without insurance on February 19, was banned for three months and fined £300.
"Banned" for three months? What does that mean?
Yes it will be banned from driving for three months. It's the normal way we express such convictions. I think the word ban actually is used in the legislation and it all follows from there.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He'll just convert his trust to a full fledged nation, and appoint himself to be the chauffeur of the ambassadorial vehicle.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

The Hfuhruhurr Family Trust?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If I had to guess he probably said Cestui que vie trust.