Roger Hayes The British Constitution Group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

hello all! Apologise for the two months absence- real life got in the way and all that! Will drop in on the ssotl tomorrow to see how that little microcosm is festering. No doubt the referendum which has infused scottish society with genuine constitutional debate is producing fine jurisprudence amoung the ssotl.

It seems only fitting that on the eve of what may prove to be the biggest constitutional upheaval since the end of empire to post about that most august group of britsovhood that nexus of psuedo law nuttery the British Constitution Group and it's firebrand leader Roger Hayes.

As is common for English sovs Roger Hayes l is considerably more pro active than the scottish variety, not only giving the usual round of speaches and conferences but also creating a brand and marketing it and infamously once trying to practice it by attempting the arrest of a Judge. The incident can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE video is of sov quality. A news report here has some further details
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... judge.html

Rather than focus on Mr Hayes I really wanted to look at his new website which, while looking very slick, contains some of the poorest reading comprehension/ blatant lies I have ever seen.

The websites info page has several headers:
Introduction
Common Law
Magana Carta
First Statue of Westminster
Declaration of Right
Coronation Oath
Conclusion.

I may in a later post analyse each header in turn but for the moment I am going to address the bizarre dishonesty of the introduction and highlight again a concept that I feel addresses and dismisses all of their points; the supremacy of parliament. This is something they have an outraged article on so lets crack open that chink in the armour of idiocy.

In the introduction they talk about the nature and existence of the British Constitution. They Begin with this definition from the Ministry of Justice:
The British Constitution is not, as it is in many countries, a ‘written constitution’. It is not codified in a single document but is made up of a complex web of statutes, conventions, and a corpus of common and other law. It is also informed by an interweaving of history and more modern democratic principles. The legal premise of the United Kingdom constitution – that the UK parliament is sovereign – is a fundamental part of our constitutional arrangements. This means that an Act of Parliament must be obeyed by the courts, that later acts prevail over earlier ones, and that the rules made by external bodies cannot override Acts of Parliament.
The Bill of Rights 1689 and Magna Carta are important elements of our constitution. Magna Carta is Primary legislation and has the same status as any other legislation and is not immune from repeal or amendment. The same applies to the Bill of Rights which was an ordinary Act of Parliament passed in the ordinary way.

I'm not sure where that quote actually came from but I presume either an old version of the DoJ site or a Freedom of Information request. Either way I would say it is an accurate short summary of the byzantine British Constitution albeit a little misleading in that while the Magna Carta and Bill of Rights were important in the development of the constitution they are mostly repealed now. That said on the whole a very good short summary.

What do the BCG discern from it?
This statement is untrue - it is a political interpretation, with a political agenda. It is designed to nullify our Constitution and the protections it provides.
No proof of any kind offered naturally and the fact that the DoJ actually apply the law (so its their opinion that matters) ignored. If the consept of providing proof that ones claims are wrong as a persuasive technique the next paragraph is similarly interesting.
The first line, for example, states that the British Constitution is "unwritten." This is untrue, often repeated and unqualified in the press. It is strange that the Ministry of Justice would make such a statement, since the British Constitution is the basis for many of the world's constitutions, including those of the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India.

The section I have bolded in particular is bizarre. The first line says that the UK does not have a 'written constitution' like most other countries ie a singal codified document but rather that the constitution is spread across numerous acts and statutes. The fact that the writer does not deduce this from the phrasing and grammar suggests either extreme duplicity or stupidity and I honestly can't decide which.

The section then goes on to say:

I
t is worth quoting U.S. President John Adams here, because he makes a few points to which we should pay close attention. Discussing the British Parliament and Constitution, he wrote:

If the people are not equitably represented in the house of commons, this is a departure in practice from the theory. — If the lords return members of the house of commons, this is an additional disturbance of the balance: whether the crown and the people in such a case will not see the necessity of uniting in a remedy, are questions beyond my pretensions: I only contend that the English constitution is, in theory, the most stupendous fabrick of human invention, both for the adjustment of the balance, and the prevention of its vibrations; and that the Americans ought to be applauded instead of censured, for imitating it, as far as they have. Not the formation of languages, not the whole art of navigation and ship building, does more honour to the human understanding than this system of government.

So what is this Constitution that the Ministry of Justice denies, and yet was held in high regard by one of the authors of the American constitution? Why would they wish to brush it under the carpet? Could it be that it has been treasonously and unlawfully undermined?
Well just to start with it is not worth quoting Mr Adams because none of his opinions are at all binding on british law. But more to the point where is the evidence that he was not talking about the same constitution than the DoJ? Admittedly the constitution has changes in the past 250ish years but nonetheless there is nothing in that paragraph that in anyway contradicts the DoJ's definition. Indeed the DoJ is referrimg to the structure of the constitution and President Adams to its qualities. Very poor sophistry.

Most of the other points of the BCG are countered simply with the doctrine of the Supremacy of Parliament, a complex doctrine in its ineraction with the rule of law admittedly but which expressed simply is that parliament can pass and amend any law it likes. For example the Defamation Act 1996 S13 amends Art9 of the Bill of Rights. For Common law confirmation see Edinburgh and Dalkeith railway v Wauchope (1842) 8 cl and f 710 or more recently Council of Civil Service Unions v Minister for the Civil Service [1983] UKHL 6 for comment on the interaction between government and the courts.

the website is
http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com ... troduction

the older website
http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/

That'll do for tonight- I'd forgotten how mind numbing sov arguments can be!

I also have to catch up on two months worth of goings on in sovsphere :)

Good times :P

yours

The Nidhogg
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Roger Hayes The British Constitution Group

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This is one of my favourite stories regarding Roger Hayes:

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/89240 ... ed_to_pay/

Due to non-payment of council tax he was facing bankruptcy but failed to appear because he had written a letter to the court requesting an adjournment because he had a "prior engagement". What was this "prior engagement" that prevented Hayes from attending court?
Counsel for the local authority provided the answer:
Miss Jackson said that on Hayes' blog he has written that he will be giving a presentation tonight at Hollins Hey Hotel in New Brighton.
He is charging £10 a head for those who want "to find out the truth why I am not paying and why you should not pay."
He was holding a seminar teaching people his methods on how not to pay council tax. :haha:

Hayes was declared bankrupt.
He also managed to get himself sent to prison:

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/news/local- ... er-6568135

Success!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a true sovrun guru in the making.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Roger Hayes. This man is responsible for me becoming interested in the bull and baloney of the whole Freeman and Sovereign scene.

Well him and Raymond St. Clair (aka Baron de Richecourt, Lord Newport, The Most Reverend Archbishop Gary, Hugues ll, Gary Beaver, Reimund, Major Freiherr von Massener) in case you think I'm making these names up I can assure you every one is listed over at Real Scam (http://www.realscam.com/f11/ray-st-clair-real-story-49/).

RationalWiki has a great page debunking Roger, the BCG and his other pet project the 'lawful' bank which promises a 1000/1 return rate on any sum invested in it. Because if there is one thing a bankrupt completely understands is the banking industry. It's available here: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/British_Constitution_Group

Roger isn't the only Freeman guru proposing his own special bank. Another guy called Peter of England is also promising a bank, I'll write something up on him because Peters plans make Rogers seem sane.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah his videos went viral really fast.
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

that rationalwiki article is excellent.

I agree that between them raymond st clair and roger hayes have a lot to answer for in spreading sov ideas in the UK. St Clair is odd to say the least.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think if we are talking about the folks most responsible for spreading Freeman Woo in the UK we have to include and look at the following (other than Roger Hayes and Ray St. Clair):

Brian Gerrish: Of UK Column. An ex-submariner who runs an 'alternative' news site that promotes Freemanism and most recently ran a series of reports focusing on the actions of Guy Taylor. (http://www.ukcolumn.org).

Mark "Ceylon": Of the major woo site www.getoutofdebtfree.org a site which is known around these here parts and has already been debunked. The current actions of Get Out Of Debt Free has involved the formation of a group aimed at stopping evictions, calling themselves response and using Facebook to organise. His Youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-JHXz ... pkg0A1fQ2g. Of course when someone actually followed some of the advice on GOODF in regard to dealing with her mortgage (which was not to pay it because the banks didn't lend you any money at all really) and her house got repossessed, Ceylon was outraged! So outraged he made a video account of her experience at the hands of this corrupt bank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3BCup ... pkg0A1fQ2g.

Guy Taylor: Guy came into Freemanism after a stint in prison (he doesn't reveal what for) and claims that at the same time he was inside he met and befriended a lawyer who seems to have stitched him up. Barclays also stitched Guy up by giving him a mortgage and expecting him to pay it back. Guy didn't and he lost his family property, Bodenham Manor. After Guy was evicted, Guy being a keen strategist decided to wait and bide his time. Once the property had been auctioned and sold on to a developer, Guy and a whole bunch of various woo followers and Guru's went up to the manor, 'evicted' the new owner and started squatting. After a couple of days (and when the bulk of the crowd had dispersed) the police came in and arrested him. It's all been documented by both the police and on Guy's sons youtube channel Tru Tube Taylor. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs9536 ... -sIaC_minQ. Guy was recently described as the "Number one Freeman in the UK" by Hannah Shotbolt, the number one choice of Scottish Sovereigns.

Then of course we have Dominic Lohan, or Dom as he's commonly known as. He's a somewhat divisive figure in the Freeman scene. Some people think he's the real deal, others are convinced that he's a government plant. Personally I think he's an idiot who suffers from a delusion of thinking he is considerably smarter than anyone else. Dom can't have a conversation with a police officer without asking them if they know the difference between legal and lawful. Dom's also decided to reject money, which led to him being arrested for travelling on the railways without a valid ticket. His defense was that he was going to offer to pay based on the barter system, of course Dom didn't understand that the major drawback of the barter system is you have to have something the other party wants to trade for and you can't just make an offer and when it's rejected take the thing anyway. Thats not bartering, it's theft. Dom was also the woo peddler who turned the occupy protest into a joke by writing freeman woo onto comment is free on the guardian. He's been mentioned on here before.

Next up is probably a guy called Russ McGarry, this somewhat aggressive mancunian, refuses to be evicted from his house going so far as to have broken back in, after an eviction, by going through the roof. When the bailiffs turned up to re-evict him, he complained that he hadn't had an eviction notice (although they no longer needed to get one, as he was Squatting unlawfully) and this led to Russ being arrested. If you are going to watch any of the eviction videos on his YouTube channel, do your hearing a favour and turn the volume down, his daughters are somewhat vocal. I should also point out that a lot of the video's on Russ's channel are reuploads from other users this makes Russ somewhat useful for identifying new Freeman. https://www.youtube.com/user/russfreeatlastmac. Through Russ I first found out about Jamie John Barnes, our Freeman cannabis grower.

Finally we can't not mention Daniel Bostock, Dan initially came to my attention because he has a habit of not paying parking fines and filming council traffic wardens. At first this seemed like a mild bit of being a crank. Nothing too serious in it. Of course he gave out bad advice, like telling people not to pay which is what leads to the bailiffs in the first place. Mr. Bostock has apparently been asked to appear on national television to discuss how he deals with parking tickets and bailiffs. This would spread some very dangerous and illegal ideas to a much wider and more naive audience and would fall into the VERY bad idea, like giving Dom a space on an article by a major national newspaper. Dan's youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbmiu ... uYjHT_Z_eQ.

This is of course, my opinion, on who the current UK guru's are who haven't been mentioned or widely shown on these forums and who many members may be unaware of. There are of course lesser players like Anthony Meehan, Peter of England, Danny Allen, et al.
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

That was an excellant post :) 'good' to see them all arranged together! I remember stumbling across someone operating in Wales a few years ago but that was before I knew about freemanism though looking back it was the same stuff. Any idea who that might have been? I've long since forgotten.

GOODF is a poisonous cesspit and something I have written to various MP's about. I would like it if GOV.uk had some kind of warning page where it could debunk that site or simply state that the methods promoted do not work. Many of it's victims are desperate and a little stupid if they believe that one could "get out of debt free" without bankruptcy. If having a message stating that the site is a sham in black and white on the government website would deter even a few it would, in my view, be worth it.

This group in Edinburgh promotes its ideas re traffic.
https://www.facebook.com/62317455771910 ... 7306877827

Its part of what i like to think of as the edinburgh paerking war- earlier this year the group "Edinburgh's worst drivers" was targeted by "Edinburgh's worst drivers Kickback" with both pages attempting and succeeding in getting each other banned in what my uncle mockingly refers to as the "Edinburgh Parking War". Petty nonsense until "Edinburgh's worst drivers Kickback" devolved into sovmode.

I quite liked this take on tax discs form the aforementioned GOODF:
https://www.facebook.com/62317455771910 ... =3&theater

John Harris and his videos are another "big" name in the small world of Britsovs. Might actually be worth doing a separate piece debunking the lawful rebellion/magnacarta/bill of rights stuff. It underpins a lot of British sov thinking and is too easily quote mined by gurus. I think of it as the gateway drug for many British sovs.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I completely agree about Get Out Of Debt Free. It's a very dangerous website for people in financial difficulties, or in the case of one of the videos above, encouraging people to get into financial trouble because they propose a belief that you cannot owe a bank money. I do know that the police are aware of GOODF. I find it somewhat appalling that one of the regular adverts hosted on the site is Experian (so appalled that I took a screenshot and emailed Experian, I also emailed an exec at PayPal to see if they can get their money supply cut off - and for a contact because if we can strangle the guru's accounts we may be able to shut them down).

As for a welsh Freeman. I am racking my brains. The first thing that springs to mind is the somewhat notorious Port Talbot eviction, well notorious to those involved in GOODF to everyone else it was just another eviction sad but an unfortunate necessity.

It could be Psychodrilla (He's nearer to Swindon though https://www.youtube.com/user/psychodrilla/videos). He does host this video made by Freedom Rebels (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWKpNkav0U, which shows how Freeman woo works fails in a court.)

Equally it might be Torquay Talkey TV (admittedly those guys are a longshot) but they do have a couple of video's that I think are worth a look. The first is The Second Court de Jure of the decade. I didn't even know we'd had a first Court de Jure (I didn't even know what a court de jure was and having watched this video it is a question that remains unanswered https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRScVVJ ... OgeatZ700g of course the best video (in my humble opinion) is what happens when Max of the Carr family goes to the police station to report a crime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0rbrt ... OgeatZ700g.

I would hope it's not a man who was arrested in an area local to me, Dave Murphy, who aside from going very quiet after starting an experiment with Breatharianism (the pseudoscience idiotic notion that you can live off the air you breathe and sunshine. Dave was arrested after he de-registered his car and the police took objection to this along with his lack of insurance (his plan if he was involved in a serious accident was to say sorry to the victim) here's Dave talking about what happened after the event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0w2LJOvCY, having watched that video I know two things:
1) Dave didn't get his car back and 2) Dave does not know how to play Chess at anything close to a decent level (he thinks Chess is a game of move and countermove, it's not, it's a game where the aim is to take control of your opponent and force them to move to make moves that further your advantage).

This is Dave's video of his arrest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8BGjk ... ClmrRg12YA

Finally for sheer belligerence the shoutiest Freeman I have ever come across is a Levi Natty. This should come with a warning for your hearing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkWlH9h ... ow&index=3. Of course Levi is very definitely not Welsh, going by his accent he's Nigerian.

I didn't include John Harris, because he's somewhat fallen off the radar lately (which meant I forgot about our uneducated carpenter). Certainly he started it and his videos do pop up everywhere in the Freeman scene.

I also think a special mention has to be made of Ben Lowrey. He fell for the woo, then realised it was woo, and now is trying to stop others from falling for the same woo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uHYwbd__8. While he still harbours some far out beliefs, at least it seems he learned his lesson in regard to driving without a license https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3_C5v7 ... 6XgCn5lIyA

Edited to Add: There is always one I forget. In this case it was Veronica Chapman, she did a talk in West Wales which might have been what you had seen. I am not sure what she is talking about in this video (mostly because it's three hours long and she's not a great orator or an accurate historian). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umPktU7ZnZs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Having gone and taken a look at Roger's wonder site.

I thought I'd have a look at their take on that most beloved thing of all the Sov's the Magna Carta.

For those who don't know the Magna Carta came about in 1215 at Runnymede. It basically set limits on what a King could do to some of his subjects. It's a real misconception by Sov's that the Magna Carta suddenly freed everyone. It didn't. It wasn't intended to. In fact had the average forebear of todays Sovs got ahold of the document they would have had no chance of understanding what it meant for them. Largely because it was written and the odds were good that they couldn't read and second because it was written in Latin.

The rights given in the Magna Carta only applied to a certain class of people. If you can't trace your family tree back to the time the Magna Carta was signed, chances are good that it didn't apply to your forefather.

Now gradually lots of bits of the Magna Carta needed to be changed or amended, because British society went through a lot changes between 1215 and now. I mean, we started an empire and ruled most of the world, discovered tea and invented cricket. All of these had a profound change on our society, some for the better (tea) some for the worst (cricket) and some for others (empire). Imagine what the US Constitution would look like after 799 years of amendments and you can understand how we needed to change.

Roger and his gang don't understand that the distant past was very much a foreign country. Roger quotes from Article 61 (fun fact it's not 61 on the actual document, the magna carta isn't numbered like a modern day easy to read statute). Article 61 was possibly the most contentious and was also immediately repealed by the King. This decision was backed by the then Pope (Innocent III) and it led to a civil war. Then King John died and the crown was passed to his son Henry (who was then 9 years old) and a new version of the Magna Carta was drafted and issued. This removed Article 61 among others (in fact it only had 42 clauses). The Magna Carta would go through more and more revisions until 1297 when a final version was reached that became a part of English law.

Roger doesn't seem to know about that bit of history. He believes that because the 1215 Magna Carta came into force before Parliament, Parliament cannot have repealed it. This is wrong. Parliament didn't repeal the Magna Carta, the King did, and he had the support of God (in the form of the Papacy) in making that decision.

However this wouldn't be fun if we didn't have a look at Rogers own words and made an effort to debunk each one in turn.
Magna Carta wrote:Since we have granted all these things for God, for the better ordering of our kingdom, and to allay the discord that has arisen between us and our barons, and since we desire that they shall be enjoyed in their entirety, with lasting strength, for ever, we give and grant the barons the following security:

The barons shall elect twnety-five of their number to keep, and cause to be observed with all their might, the peace and lberties granted and confirmed to them by this charter ...
The baron's commitee is formed whenever the people petition them with their grievances, and this was done in 1999.
Aside from the poor spelling, lets have a look at what is actually being said. The first paragraph explicitly limits this right to the Barons and to the Barons only. Not a member of the Baron club? Then move along. You got no rights here. Roger naturally misses that important and significant bit. Roger thinks this means that the Baron's committee is formed when the people petition them, absolutely nothing about that at all. The people didn't matter to the Barons in 1215. Only the Barons mattered to the Barons.
Magna Carta wrote:If we, our chief justice, our officials, or any of our servants offend in any respect against and man, or transgress any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offence is made known to four of the said twenty-five barons, they shall come to us - or in our absence from the kingdom to the chief justice - to declare it and claim immediate redress by seizing our castles, lands, possessions, or anything else save only our own person and those of the queen and our children, until they have secured such redress as they have determined upon. Having secured the redress, they may then resume their normal obedience to us ...
The phrase "until they have secured such redress as they have determined upon" gives the authorty for a constitutional convention. There have been three such conventions in the last 800 years.
No Roger, that doesn't give any authority for any convention, it doesn't just because you say it does, if it did there would have been a lot more than three over 800 years considering that if you were a Baron you could get ALL THE THINGS. The document sets out what redress is in the sentence right before, "seizing our castles, lands, possessions, or anything else save only our own person and those of the queen and our children". That means that if the king offends anyone who is important (ie A BARON) or breaks the agreement he has made (with the BARONS), the BARONS can come and take ALL THE THINGS - except for him, his wife and the kids. They can do this with pretty much impunity and we can see why the King wanted shot of this clause ASAP because it pretty much gave him no power and the Barons all of the power. The final line, shows that once the Barons had taken ALL THE THINGS they would go back to being the obedient servants of the king but in practice this was never tested (Simply because the King realised that he probably wouldn't be King if he couldn't have things).
The first was at Runnymede when Magna Carta was signed. The barons were the final court of appeal, as they still are under our Common Law, and determinations made by the barons have the status of a legal jusgement. So the barons met at Windsor Castle, with the full support of the people who had risen up, and Magna Carta was the result.
The people hadn't risen up. This wasn't a rebellion for the people. It was a power play by the BARONS to try and get themselves ALL THE THINGS. The people didn't really know what was going on and didn't really care because life back then was pretty tough if you weren't in a rarefied strata of society. The Barons were not a court of appeal or anything of the sort. They only cared about themselves and their families. Secondly they didn't meet at Windsor Castle, they met at Runnymede. How can you proclaim yourself an expert in a document when you don't even know where it was sealed. Then again considering how much you 'know' about the Magna Carta I'm surprised you don't get it confused with the Doomesday Book.
Magna Carta wrote: Any man who so desires may take an oath to obey the commands of the twenty=five barons for the achievement of these end, and to join with them in assailing us to the utmost of his power. We give public and free permission to take this oath to any man who so desires, and at no time will we prohibit and man from taking it. Indeed, we will compel any of our subjects who are unwilling to take it to swear it at our command.
In other words, it is our duty to step in and require the Monarch to uphold their contract with the people. Sovereignty lies with the people and the Monarch is bound by that oath to hold an out-of-control government to account.
Nope. You are just making this stuff up. I mean you can't rationally think that part of the Magna Carta places any obligation on the Monarch at all. It simply allowed for the Barons to raise an army to take ALL THE THINGS for THE BARONS.

If it gave the average man any duty it was to serve. The entire clause was never about equalling the power of the common man, it was to allow the Barons to have power over the King. The interpretations made by Roger are nothing short of fantasy and like the fabled "RogerDollar" have no place in reality.

To close, with a YouTube, here's a catchy little tune that pays tribute to his arrest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS2OQq5DnvI
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Thanks to PeanutGallery for the comprehensive summary of the UK branch of freeman woo. I am fairly new to this particular form of madness and it's good to find another source. Recently I have been following a number of the eviction cases featured on Mark "Ceylon" Hainings's Youtube channel and this includes Guy Taylor mentioned above as well as Tom Crawford and Paula Jayne Cambell all of which seem to be relying on the support of GOODF and Response to pursue their claims.

On more than one occasion they claim to be using a "forensic document analyst" to prove that the eviction orders were fraudulent etc. According to them this gentlemen, referred to only as "Mr Ebert", is an expert on legal process and documentation. I assumed that he must have some form of legal training and might bring some much needed credibility to their claims. So I have done some research to find this gentleman and determine his expertise.

I believe him to be Gedaljahu Ebert. He certainly has considerable experience in legal process and documentation having spent 20 years pursuing his own claims of fraud, illegal eviction, illegal bankruptcy, forged documentation and deception and collusion of almost everyone involved including his former business partner, various banks, receivers, liquidators, estate agents, members of the legal profession, the judiciary and members of government.

Unfortunately for his own credibility he has yet to prove a single allegation despite launching numerous criminal actions and between 60 and 120 civil cases. In fact his actions have become part of case law on the subject of vexatious litigation and he is in what I assume to be a fairly rare position of being the subject of both Civil and Criminal Proceedings Orders which prevent him, in perpetuity, launching any further civil or criminal actions without the specific permission of the High Court.

This restriction and his singular lack of success in court has not prevented him from writing a book on the subject and offering advice to anyone that asks (and possibly pays?) for it. When assessing whether the Civil Proceedings Order should be granted one judge commented on Mr Ebert's "obsessive and deluded state of mind". Perhaps this is what appeals to his clients.

The judgement on the Civil Proceedings Order can be read here (in two parts with a link to the second part at the foot of the first part)
http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/vexa ... ebert.html

Even more instructive and definitely entertaining is the transcript of an appeal against conviction and hearing for sentencing involving Mr Ebert after he was subsequently convicted of criminal damage and harassment for repeatedly spray painting his name on his former property. The judge shows amazing patience especially in the sentencing hearing. I just wish I could have been there (the headings and comments in the following link have apparently been added by Mr Ebert or one of his supporters but the transcripts seem to be accurate) http://mrebert.files.wordpress.com/2012 ... etails.pdf
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normal Wisdom, welcome to Quatloos.

I still have to look at the claims by English/UK sovruns/FOTL with a great deal of hilarity, since none of the concepts they espouse are even remotely or vaguely English in origin or background. We, on this side of the pond, regrettably, will have to take the credit or blame as it may be for them, even though our idjits are just as woefully ignorant of our history and linguistic meanings in general as yours are.

Ah yes, the "forensic document analyst" is one of the more recent sovrun scams that has shown up here, making pretty much the same round of false and unprovable claims that your "Mr Ebert" seems to be making and curiously enough having almost exactly the same results, for which they charge the sucker client a great deal of money for.

It does seem that stupidity is one of the universal constants.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Welcome Mr Wisdom.

I had hitherto been unaware of Mr Ebert and his role in this, I had of course heard of Guy Taylors 'forensic document analyst' but hadn't given any consideration as to who it was. One thing worth mentioning is that Guy Taylor admits to taking a loan from Barclays Bank. He claims that a second loan was taken out which was used to pay off the first loan. It seems odd, and it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't something entirely innocuous and normal. However it seems to have convinced Guy that he didn't need to pay back the money from the loan he admitted to having taken out. This of course gets glossed over when Guy starts talking about the banks fraud, and especially when he goes on about losing his property. However he makes the admission very early on in this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB3tUkljpaA

Thank you for those court transcripts, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Mr Ebert using those to show how he been wronged by the court and not allowed to plead his case. From reading the transcript of his conviction and sentencing I have to say I felt quite sorry for the bench who must have been feeling quite exasperated at having to deal with the same mistake several times in a row. To save anyone else a lengthy read I have prepared a short summary of what went on.
:thinking: Any mitigation before I pass sentence Mr Ebert?
:beatinghorse: I'm innocent.
:naughty: This court found you guilty.
:beatinghorse: But I'm innocent.
:brickwall: No. Guilty.
:beatinghorse: No.
:snooty: Do be quiet Mr Ebert.
:mouthshut: :beatinghorse: :mouthshut:
:thinking: Gonna consider my verdict.
8) Right prison it is to try and stop you doing this again.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's touting out his help, Sov's do love to back a losing horse because in their eyes they only lost because they couldn't be allowed to win. So technically they won, they are just waiting for society to catch up.

In regard to whether the UK should blame America, I think largely a part of the problem is that Sov's all claim to be under common law jurisdiction, when they don't have a clue what common law actually means or is. They have a fantasy, which usually involves them only being responsible for the things they choose (at that time) to be responsible for. So it's no wonder that this sort of woo has managed to infect most of the common law legal systems in the world. I think the world wide web is largely to blame for spreading these crackpot theories, which could have evolved almost in any common law country, in those halcyon rose-tinted days before we discovered how to send bits and bytes around the world anybody espousing Freeman or Sov Cit stuff generally didn't get published that easily and it didn't attract a large audience of crackpots. The internet changed that. It's why most of the UK Sovruns also love to quote from Blacks because if they don't recognise the different legal structures of different countries common law systems and also don't understand that since that little uprising a couple of hundred years ago, our two systems have gone down similar though entirely separate paths they certainly won't understand that Blacks is not a dictionary of English law.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Sorry if this has already been posted.?
A lawfulbank update from an anonymous individual, speaking on behalf of Roger - I am not bankrupt - Hayes
He makes the point of telling his viewers he is not reading from "a script".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkdGUz5U6I
It is not update with anything new.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I don't know why it's taking so long. The process seems quite simple:

1. I've created a bank. Send me your money.
2. Thank you for sending me money.
3. The bank has gone bust. Sorry.

Perhaps they are worried about being prosecuted for pesky banking regulations. So they've gone for a simpler one-step process:

1. Send us donations so we can set up a bank.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11HJFncbNg
Hayes' new release.Money, banks and mortgages. (all fraud of course)
No one knows how much money is in circulation and they don't tell us
My lord this man can really spin some crap.
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

wanglepin wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11HJFncbNg
Hayes' new release.Money, banks and mortgages. (all fraud of course)
No one knows how much money is in circulation and they don't tell us
My lord this man can really spin some crap.
If he's reading this thread, he might just want to take a look at:
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/statisti ... db/m4.aspx
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hayes on promissory notes quoting Lord Denning and the Bill of Exchange Act 1882
We have repeatedly said [IN THIS COURT] that a bill of exchange or promissory note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary.
This quote as far has I have discovered comes from Fielding & Platt Ltd -v- Selim Najjar; CA 17-Jan-1969
Hayes forgets to tell his audience that denning also said he who creates the note must honour it. And so does the Bill of exchange act. Hayes seems to believe that the banks have to honour a note that you create. What planet is this man on?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

24:20 This is a must see. Roger Hayes` “island analogy” of “creating money out of nothing”. Hold your ribs this could hurt.
“a voucher system”. Now If I know Hayes. It would be Hayes who puts the value on someone’s worth, so there by creating a class system right from the start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11HJFncbNg
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Rogers page on RationalWiki (well technically the BCG's page) is always good for a laugh. I especially like the summary of Roger's economic theory through the lawful bank:
Rational Wiki wrote:The Lawful Bank (also sometimes known as The Alternative Money System) is neither lawful nor a bank, it is rather a hare-brained scam scheme first proposed in 2011 as a joint enterprise of The British Constitution group and their kook cousins the World Freeman Society. Roger has been promoting it heavily to the faithful ever since.
Nobody else seems to have taken a blind bit of notice.
What is it?
The 'Lawful Bank' aims to replace a system of fractional reserve banking that (largely... sort of.. sometimes) works with a system of fractional reserve banking which won't and is based on a business model so utterly shonky just thinking about it makes your brain fall down the back of your neck. Basically it hinges on a few cock-eyed but regularly changing ideas each as ridiculous as the last. Some of the more ludicrous principles include...
  • A Rogerdollar exchange rate against the pound sterling of both 10:1 and 1:1 simultaneously
  • An exchange rate for the Rogerdollar of 10:1 against itself.
  • An ability to convert an arbitrarily small sum in Rogerdollars into an arbitrarily large sum in Rogerdollars by repeatedly depositing the 'money', withdrawing it and depositing it again.
  • A charming belief that the Rogerdollar would be accepted anywhere in the known universe.
Or as an alternative to the above.
  • A bank which doesn't accept its own currency.
Of course one of my favourite Rogerism's (in that it's so so sooooo wrong) is his belief about the common law system. He thinks that common law means common sense law. It doesn't, common sense has never really had anything to do with the law and certainly not the common law system. Any student of history, who had even taken a basic introduction to the law system of England and Wales would be able to tell you that the reason the common law system is called the common law system, is that after the Norman invasion of 1066 when William the Conqueror came over, he wanted to establish Norman rule instead of Anglo-Saxon, however all the different Anglo-Saxon areas had their own unique laws and traditions and what some might consider a crime, others didn't. What then happened was when the Normans imposed their rule and started a system of law that would be common to all areas of the country, discovering what this was or what it should be took about 200 years. It's not common law because it's common sense (anyone with any experience of law in this country would easily be able to tell you that common sense can go right out the window if the wrong Judge hears your case), it's common law because the system applies to all areas of the country.

Roger is an idiot, but what makes him dangerous is he's an idiot who thinks he is a good deal more intelligent than he is. He has some skill at public speaking and can hold an audience but all he does is puff out meaningless woo and ignorant sound bites.