Roger Hayes The British Constitution Group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Roger Hayes The British Constitution Group

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:who pays the tax on that income?
My guess would be everyone else. The only way I suspect the government gets tax out of Taylor, Hayes, et al is by imposing duty on pints.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PeanutGallery wrote:
NYGman wrote:who pays the tax on that income?
My guess would be everyone else. The only way I suspect the government gets tax out of Taylor, Hayes, et al is by imposing duty on pints.

Then my question is, should he be declaring this income? Given his status, does he receive benefits, and if so could this income impact those benefits, if reported? Just curious.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Four tickets gone only 471 left so buy soon to avoid disappointment :snicker:

Shall we have a sweepstake on how many are sold?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pox

Post by Pox »

longdog wrote:Four tickets gone only 471 left so buy soon to avoid disappointment :snicker:

I am sure that we would all pledge a very large amount that it won't be a full house. :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

longdog wrote:Four tickets gone only 471 left so buy soon to avoid disappointment :snicker:

So long as you pay betting tax I think that would be okay. Oh, and you are properly licenced as a bookmaker.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Roger's back.................... 13th Feb 2016 Save the Date

http://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/
Some big claims there:
We will show you how to:
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON YOUR MORTGAGE
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON YOUR BUSINESS LOAN/OVERDRAFT
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON PERSONAL/STUDENT LOANS
WITHOLD PAYMENTS LAWFULLY AND WITHOUT REPERCUSSION
CLAIM BACK ALL THE INTEREST YOU HAVE PAID
What a bunch of deluded muppets.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Some big claims there:
We will show you how to:
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON YOUR MORTGAGE
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON YOUR BUSINESS LOAN/OVERDRAFT
STOP PAYING INTEREST ON PERSONAL/STUDENT LOANS
WITHOLD PAYMENTS LAWFULLY AND WITHOUT REPERCUSSION
CLAIM BACK ALL THE INTEREST YOU HAVE PAID
What a bunch of deluded muppets.
Heck I can show you how you can do most all of that, for free. However, if you do choose to follow my advice, you will still be liable for any amounts you stopped paying, plus potential costs and additional interest. But hey, don't let that stop you. The one thing that will stump me is to "WITHOLD PAYMENTS LAWFULLY AND WITHOUT REPERCUSSION" Which, may be possible in some situations, but generally not.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:The one thing that will stump me is to "WITHOLD PAYMENTS LAWFULLY AND WITHOUT REPERCUSSION"
1. Give away all of your assets
2. Run up a bunch of credit card bills
3. Kill yourself
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The Observer wrote:
NYGman wrote:The one thing that will stump me is to "WITHOLD PAYMENTS LAWFULLY AND WITHOUT REPERCUSSION"
1. Give away all of your assets
2. Run up a bunch of credit card bills
3. Kill yourself
None of that will make it lawful to withold payments and there are still plenty of repercussions all round, especially point 3. Much easier to either make the payments or not take the loan in the first place.

I still can't figure out how they think refusing to make payments is "doing no harm". I'm pretty sure if they lent money to anyone they'd want it back or there would be trouble.

I also wonder if Roger Heyes' bankruptcy administrator should know about any money he's receiving for this event. Could be another fiver in the creditors' pot.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

YiamCross wrote:None of that will make it lawful to withold payments and there are still plenty of repercussions all round, especially point 3. Much easier to either make the payments or not take the loan in the first place.
I know of no law that says a dead person without assets is breaking the law for not submitting payments after their death. And if there is such a law, I would be interested in seeing how it is enforced against the dead person. And I think it is pretty much up to the dead person to determine whether they feel their decision to commit suicide to avoid paying their debts is a repercussion.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Death however, DOES NOT relieve the decedent's estate of the financial responsibilities and debts of the decedent, so I can see where it would be illegal for the estate to not pay its bills, unless of course it was bankrupt by the death.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNq65rjlQ8
I didn't realise how much I missed him.
Fkn “home guard”!!!1!!!! “Trained in law”!!!!1!!!!! :haha:
I wonder who that could be.
Those bankers, “they don’t like it up em” Roger.
This is regurgitated freeman crap, bailiff watch, bailiffs breaking the law etc.
How about daylight robbery committed by The British Constitution Group. £30.00 on the door!!!!1!!!!!! :shock:
I like how he has learned a new self promotion trick, such as filming this with a backdrop of shelves stacked tight with serious looking law books. It’s an old trick, that has no doubt finally dawned on Hayes that it is a good prop.
Halsbury`s Laws of England, I believe? What a buffoon, still seeking that status that has eluded him all his life.

Oh I have missed this clown.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seems he doesn't know how to moderate comments on his channel.
I couldn't resist..
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Our Roger used to draw a reasonable sized crowd ( of dumb people ) to his BCG meetings. Some of this support will have dwindled but I will estimate he will sell circa 120 tickets.

We should post a daily running total of sales.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

YiamCross wrote: I'm pretty sure if they lent money to anyone they'd want it back or there would be trouble.
see......you just hit on their holy grail of money management. They never have any to lend out so how could they be hurt, thus no one must be
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

How does he think these pathetic sound bites up?
We have had, The Committee of One Hundred, conference.
The Magna Carta Initiative, conference.
The letter to David Cameron, conference.
The Cest Que Vie, conference .I may have missed one or two.
But now we have :
The Walmington-on-Sea, conference.
Roger Hayes wrote:If you have (or ever have had) a mortgage… or a loan of any description, then you have a valid claim for the repayment of all the interest that you have paid on the funds borrowed… on the grounds that the bank had no entitlement to charge that interest. Banks falsely claim they have “lent” you money when they did no such thing. What banks actually do is ‘facilitate credit’ – which is an entirely different monetary concept to that of lending money. We explain this difference.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Roger Hayes wrote:If you have (or ever have had) a mortgage… or a loan of any description, then you have a valid claim for the repayment of all the interest that you have paid on the funds borrowed… on the grounds that the bank had no entitlement to charge that interest. Banks falsely claim they have “lent” you money when they did no such thing. What banks actually do is ‘facilitate credit’ – which is an entirely different monetary concept to that of lending money. We explain this difference.
Yet he can offer no proof that this has ever worked and that anyone has ever successfully sued for the return of the interest paid. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Weasel word nonsense, sounds like a variation of the old vapor money nonsense. The banks aren't obligated to lend you anything, and they are entitled to be recompensed for their effort, regardless of what he wants to call it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SoLongCeylon wrote:

Our Roger used to draw a reasonable sized crowd ( of dumb people ) to his BCG meetings. Some of this support will have dwindled but I will estimate he will sell circa 120 tickets.

We should post a daily running total of sales.
Well in the last 24 hours they've sold a staggering total of one more ticket bringing it to 5 sold and 470 to go. This looks like it's going to go as well as the time he announced a target of £500,000 to be raised in 60 days to start the 'Lawful Bank' off and free us all from the chains of debt slavery.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

notorial dissent wrote:Death however, DOES NOT relieve the decedent's estate of the financial responsibilities and debts of the decedent, so I can see where it would be illegal for the estate to not pay its bills, unless of course it was bankrupt by the death.
Yes, but the time you have died dealing with any of the debts remaining would become someone else's problem.
Warning may contain traces of nut