Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:
Peter has issued a fee schedule to Nationwide for seizing his bank account.
Is that the best the head of Freeman Legal Services could come up with? :haha:
[I wonder if he would accept a cheque? In Re units, or that horrible toxic sterling?]
That's the thing with these idiots, they always debunk themselves.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Here is a GOOFer's take on Peter's interview:
Re: "Peter Of England" LIVE 13th May tonight @ 10pm
Postby landlubber » Thu May 14, 2015 1:52 am

Apart from their troubles with Skype I thought that it all went rather well, with Peter holding a good account of himself and the WeRe bank. Of course, I had no idea that some pretty pathetic, but powerful people had pulled the plug on everything. He really had trod on a lot of toes! Good for Peter, it was great to see him cover so many fascinating questions and giving excellent responses too. I doubt that whoever is behind pulling the plug on him will be able to do it again. He's certainly exposing mainstream banking for what it is and they don't seem to like it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers Bertie, that was most enjoyable. :D Peace
Peter's magic seems to have worked on him.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

exiledscouser wrote:So even Sali recognises that blindly following the WeRe path will result in disaster.
That seems about it doesn't it.
I have gone over that thread twice and find it amazing that those posters who are displaying a passionate intensity for Peter's con haven't even joined the WeRe bank. :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote: I have gone over that thread twice and find it amazing that those posters who are displaying a passionate intensity for Peter's con haven't even joined the WeRe bank. :haha:
And they are attacking a member who says he has joined. :lol:
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Of course they are having a go at him, he's not following orders.

How dare he have questions relating to the scheme which he joined because of their promotion. Doesn't he know his place, he's a mere pawn in their game against the powers that be.

It's not his place to think. Why doesn't he know his place.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Seems like the inevitable has happened. It's time for the GOOFS to do the protest thingy and they need more information:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VSL5HB4WrU
bertiebert's response is a classic:
yes unfortunatly the fuller explanation was on the WeRe website, it gave a much more in depth version, I was hoping someone somewhere had downloaded it, unfortunatly I didnt
bertiebert has been promoting the WeRe bank left right and centre and yet he doesn't know how to do the protest. What a muppet.
BHF wrote:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The getoutofdebit forum mod, SallieNae, is trying to stop the chatter by referring questions to the WeRe website and suggesting that WeRe doubters "follow another path".

When Wooden Head points out that the WeRe website is down and that Peter can't be contacted SallieNae side steps by referring all questions to the dead end "Questions for Peter" thread.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

arayder wrote:The getoutofdebit forum mod, SallieNae, is trying to stop the chatter by referring questions to the WeRe website and suggesting that WeRe doubters "follow another path".

When Wooden Head points out that the WeRe website is down and that Peter can't be contacted SallieNae side steps by referring all questions to the dead end "Questions for Peter" thread.
Were Bank website recovered. Please download and copy.
Postby usetheforceLuke » Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm
Next:
I like this part I have highlighted
Next:
Re Movement will then contact you and we will set up a monthly subs agreement for you.

We plan to make this a monthly fee of £5 and for this you are a ReMember. You can cancel at any time – especially if you feel we are NOT delivering on our promises.

ID:

Street Wear (hats, jackets,badges) will be available soon – meetings will be arranged, locally and regionally and you as Creator will take back what you have had stolen from you – your country, your home, your life and your evolution!Great Spirit!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VSZ_TTF98E
ole` woodenhead will be pleased with that.... until he realises that just because the site has been "recovered" it doesn't mean he will be able to contact our conman Peter of England.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Will Tom now try to use a WeRe cheque ?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Will Tom now try to use a WeRe cheque ?
I don't see any reason why he can’t apart from the fact that it won't work for him.But when has that stopped a goofer? He is a supporter of the WeRe bank we have been told. He could always call on Freeman legal Services, they have some “big guns” and Peter of England has some highly placed people looking out for him.
And there is of course our forensic analysts Ebert and Taylor who will be willing, pro bono I`m sure, to scour and forensically examine Judge Nigel Godsmark`s QC billion page decision. Oh and Ceylon Mark Haining, he will be on hand to do the gofering - taking orders and going to the bar to spend Tom last bit of wedge while organising for Tom to get out of debt free. . So Tom has quite a few options doesn't he?
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:Will Tom now try to use a WeRe cheque ?
Why would he? He's won! :brickwall:
BHF wrote:
guilty

Post by guilty »

The difficulty they will discover with their 'notarial protest' is that such protests are not used for cheques.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Ceylon has informed his flock that Peter will have a new website soon and "tptb or terrified"
I assume he meant "are" not "or".
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

How exactly would Ceylon know that the powers that be are terrified unless he's one of them?
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

PeanutGallery wrote:How exactly would Ceylon know that the powers that be are terrified unless he's one of them?
You outing Ceylon as MI5's inside man? :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It is just me, or are these boys and girls turning WeRe into a cult?
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

arayder wrote:It is just me, or are these boys and girls turning WeRe into a cult?
Won't b long till they abduct those working for the banks and sacrifice them on the alter of were to appease the mighty PoE.

Or mass suicide
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think the whole UK branch of Sovrunism is becoming a cult. Look at the reaction to Tom Crawford's court hearing where the GOOF's have pretty much invented the result they wanted to have rather than listen to the one they got.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

GaryBale wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:How exactly would Ceylon know that the powers that be are terrified unless he's one of them?
You outing Ceylon as MI5's inside man? :haha:
Well he's had a good run, but I think it's time he came in from the cold and finally got a sensible haircut.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wooden ed is on the case again, he's taking on a "big gun" bertiebert

bertiebert wrote:

ITS NOT WeRe thats not paid out, WeRe paid out, but they refused to accept it.. please try to understand before one of us dies lol

You need to understand what it is you have just wrote there bertiebert.
If it was`t "accepted" the it wasn't payed out.
If a friend owed me money over a long or short period and I refused a cheque from him, this does not mean he has paid me back by any means.