Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

longdog wrote:Poe on Facebook...
PHASE II WeRe Bank about to begin.

It's time to mourn The Death of Money - This is the year.
WeRe going to be encouraging you now to IMMEDIATELY JETTISON your fiat currency and BUY into ReAL money while your "worthless" pieces of paper still have the illusion of worth.
Because "PHASE I" has been such a runaway success :haha:
Hi good folk I'm new here

So our Peter wants to mourn the death of sterling but makes it perfectly clear he only accepts such currency for his fraudulent cheques & monthly subscriptions.

Peter wants to offload worthless pieces of paper to banks/utilities etc whilst his legion of GOOFers are on the hook for £150,000 sterling with the added benefit of paying down with working hours. :haha: Don't these idiotic members on GOOFy not realise it's the exact mechanism they accuse the banks of?

Still, it can't fail with pony tailed Ceylon's infinitive knowledge. "Accept this cheque or I'll arrest you under common law " :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

GaryBale wrote:Spotted this on the PoE facebook page;

Peter Of England: We cleared it via "bank ledger" or "cheque book money accounting". If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else. This somewhere else is on the accounting books of the Payees bank. They have the possibility NOW of entering the credit on their books. ReMember - the ease with which the banks create money Repels the mind!!

:haha:
I must report with great sorrow that, due to my carelessness, Peter and his followers are now destitute. You see i have an uncle who's an ex-con. He did time for a series of swindles back in the 80s. Well he came over a couple of nights ago, and i forgot to close my browser, and apparently he read about the WeRe Bank while i was in the bathroom. When i came out, he was gone. The cops have him on video at Office Depot buying a ledger book. It seems he wrote himself a series of credit entries for $10 million each, forcing Pete to enter matching debits. Now my uncle is on a spending spree in Monaco, and everyone associated with WeRe is dead broke.

Oh, and don't suggest the Pete try to reverse the entries. My uncle stamped CLOSED on the ledger after transferring the funds.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

grixit wrote:Oh, and don't suggest the Pete try to reverse the entries. My uncle stamped CLOSED on the ledger after transferring the funds.
Yebbut was it a wet-ink stamp?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Remember guys, once http://www.werebank.com goes live to make a report to

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

You can also try

https://reportlite.actionfraud.police.uk/

Mavrik my goofer buddy, I hope you are still loving my work :snicker: This one will be especially for you :haha:

Possible other people to contact when he goes live

https://www.mojomarketplace.com/contact
nickr@mojomarketplace.com.

http://whois.domaintools.com/werebank.com
support@domainbox.com
guilty

Post by guilty »

Way ahead of you, Bones :whistle:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Remember guys, once http://www.werebank.com goes live to make a report to

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

You can also try

https://reportlite.actionfraud.police.uk/

Mavrik my goofer buddy, I hope you are still loving my work :snicker: This one will be especially for you :haha:

Possible other people to contact when he goes live

https://www.mojomarketplace.com/contact
nickr@mojomarketplace.com.

http://whois.domaintools.com/werebank.com
support@domainbox.com
Oh Yeah.......be rude not to. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Mavrik will be all in a tizz preparing his Notarial Protest having had his fraudulent cheque returned from TV licensing.

Unbelievably that's where the retard sent his first cheque. I thought Sov Cits had that particular avenue of misdemeanour by the BBC already tucked away in their back pockets :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote:Mavrik will be all in a tizz preparing his Notarial Protest having had his fraudulent cheque returned from TV licensing.

Unbelievably that's where the retard sent his first cheque. I thought Sov Cits had that particular avenue of misdemeanour by the BBC already tucked away in their back pockets :snicker:
Has he posted that he has has the cheque returned ?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Not that i can see but only a formality.

wakemeupwake has received a returned cheque from British Gas & is off down the NP road to nowhere. :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Losleones wrote:Mavrik will be all in a tizz preparing his Notarial Protest having had his fraudulent cheque returned from TV licensing.

In point of fact I've not paid for a TV licence for 11 years using legally lawful legal means... I don't have a TV. :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Peter, Ceylon and Ceylon's Youtube buddy seem to have focused on Quatloos and its denizens as the source of their problems.

But let's face facts folks, the yapping about Quatloos and the big talk about what's going to happen to us is nothing more than chatter aimed at diverting attention away from the utter failure of the WeRe bank.

WeRe bank clients need to ask only one question: "Why haven't my WeRe checks cleared?"

How about a straight answer, Peter?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not entirely sure what Poe is up to here but if anybody fancies reporting this page as a scam...

https://www.facebook.com/werebank
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This could get amusing. A GOOFer has paid twelve months membership upfront via PayPal.
Re: WeRe bank update, FAQ
Postby 12345caddyman » Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 pm

thanks berti will try again Monday will be hitting paypal for refund cos I payed 12 months to re membership
or has this not been affected never trusted paypal .
don't have my own account used a mates to pay
12345caddyman
New Recruit
New Recruit

I doubt he will get a refund. Peter insisted they use the "friends and family" option.
You've been had, old son. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More lunacy from the GOOfs...
I found out that from Ceylon's video that 'quatloos' was the name given to a fictional currency on an episode of Star Trek from the 60's - how apt! Since WeRe Bank is now supposedly trading in Chinese and Russian currencies
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter has a new video. He is pleased that his bank account has been frozen. He is pleased that his website has been taken down. He is pleased that his PayPal account has been taken away. He is pleased because he always expected it to happen and it enables him to move on to Phase II.
Oh, he says to everyone who has sent out WeRe cheques that he has cleared all of them. He goes on to say that if the payee's bank says that the WeRe bank has not cleared the cheques they are lying.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFujjtOci8
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Sun May 17, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter's video WeRe Bank News Update today doesn't say much. The website, PayPal and personal bank account have all been taken down.
Peter wrote:The good news is, we always knew it was going to happen but, like everything, we didn't know quite when it was going to happen. So, now that it's happened, that's quite excellent because it forces us or moves us quite naturally to a hiatus to a second stage or phase that was planned for next.
The new web site will have no payment facility. There will be some other method for paying.

People will be required to register on the website. Perhaps this means information will not be publicly available.
Peter wrote:All cheques that you have sent out, on our side have been cleared. Some of the banks have come along and said that we have refused to clear. That's just pure lying and pure laziness or pure reluctance to accept the inevitable fact that their days as monopolist controlling elite of the bank of the banking system globally and particularly within the UK are over and finished.
Peter should know that "clearing a cheque" means actually paying the amount written on the cheque. Peter has always said he won't do this. (I wonder whether his new website will make this clear?) Clearing doesn't mean merely saying over the phone that funds are available or anything less than actually paying, which he won't do.
Peter wrote:The bottom line is that these people in the legal profession [in banks] when it comes to banking and financial instruments know as much about that as a lollipop lady outside your school.
The new webite will include a FAQ for the banks themselves:
Peter wrote:... where you can educate yourself and start to learn how to clear your own products, and we'll also put some educational videos on there for you to follow so you don't have to have your head spinning faster than that cheap Raleigh bicycle that you cycle to work on Monday to Friday.
I suppose that banker's FAQ will be based on Peter's total misunderstanding of BoE 1882 etc.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:on PoE FB page

Good News!

For your information a new clearing system to rival SWIFT has been set up and we also have facility to clear now in the Russian Ruble as well as the Chinese Yuan Renminbi.
Forgot to point this out, but SWIFT is a secure messaging system, and has nothing to do with clearing checks. SWIFT does not facilitate the transfer of any funds, it is just the instructions, which must be settled by correspondent accounts that the institutions have with each other. In order for SWIFT to work, Each financial institution must have a banking relationship with each other, which i doubt WeRe had with any bank, that would rule it out of the existing system, and i doubt any bank would want to join Peter's version. Haspeters Peter the technical skills to even set up a secure multiparty messaging system that would survive back scrutiny?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They don't have a SWIFT code anymore than they have a routing number, so it would be a mite difficult from that perspective.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I note that Peter has disabled comments on his YouTube video. No doubt he wants to make sure that nobody reads any dissenting opinions.

The main source of hilarity with his idea however, at least to me, seems to stem from the notion that in order for WeRe bank to 'work' it would require the co-operation of the other banks, he needs the banks to agree to his attempt to pull down their system and for them to work with him.

It's alarming that Peter's now claiming that the banks don't know how the cheque clearing process works, I would contend, given that the banks created this service, that they know precisely how it works and that it is instead Peter who is confused. I do wish Peter would record one of the conversations with a bankster so we could hear his arguments about how what he is doing works and how the bank has it wrong.

Please Peter record a conversation with a bank. Let us hear just how stupid it sounds.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Over on Get Into Debt Free a sucker by the name of ThamesMan has had a cheque returned from Eon with a covering letter from Payee bank basically to say we don't accept worthless pieces of paper only legal tender.It also appears this idiot must have sent a letter with his fraudulent cheque playing the A4v, Strawman card observing the banks reply.

It also appears this GOOFer finds it particularly amusing that the bank don't understand that a cheque must be accepted as payment, but what GOOFer doesn't understand is this has to be in legal tender :beatinghorse:

:haha: