Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by notorial dissent »

pigpot wrote:The ingenuity of others should not be discounted. There was a time before 'money'. The 'Gold Standard' and 'Bretton Woods', the 'Petro Dollar' etc, were all still irrelevant to some regardless of changes to others. I can't see a time when humanity is completely compelled to accept a 'thing' or a 'notion' as fact when it is mere opinion. There will always be those that oppose that central 'Borg' mentality. Thankfully.
I'm sorry, was this supposed to make sense? If so, it fails miserably and abjectly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

pigpot wrote: There will always be those that oppose that central 'Borg' mentality. Thankfully.
There will also be those that decide to actively talk out an orifice which isn't there mouth
Last edited by Bones on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:
pigpot wrote: There will always be those that oppose that central 'Borg' mentality. Thankfully.
There will also be those that decide to actively talk out an orafice which isn't there mouth
Borg was always a baseliner wasn't he? Posts as clear as mud. At least 3 well respected members attacked within days who have been dignified enough to respond tactfully. This is a thread to expose PoEs scam, not a platform to spout utter shite & chastise long standing members who contribute vast information to the cause.

I'll leave it there. Surprised Mods hadn't stepped in.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:
Bones wrote:
There will also be those that decide to actively talk out an orafice which isn't there mouth
Borg was always a baseliner wasn't he? Posts as clear as mud. At least 3 well respected members attacked within days who have been dignified enough to respond tactfully. This is a thread to expose PoEs scam, not a platform to spout utter shite & chastise long standing members who contribute vast information to the cause.

I was going to point out that we have an official expert on talking out of their arse and he was given his own pigpen to play in so all those who want to listen to shit know where to go. Sadly someone has left the gate open again.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

What about shipping empty bottles or something similar? If he is charging Re's for the product and pounds for the S&H, is he committing fraud. After all, he is not receiving any value for the product itself? I am sure that I could make a good argument under California law (where I practice) that it is fraud, but I won't opine under UK law.

Of course, how different is that from selling homepathic remedies - they are generally just water with something in them, something so diluted that it generally can't be detected. Or selling water that is re-polarized? Maybe that is what is holding up the RV of the Dinar -- the water needs to re-polarized in Iraq first.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not really, he could sell the product for monopoly money or anything he likes, their is no law in the UK (as far as I know) that says that purchases of goods must be made with pounds sterling, indeed some shops take Euro's and their are a couple of well run local currencies.

He can charge whatever he likes in whatever currency he wants. As to the question of shipping costs, I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed to charge pounds sterling for them. It would be akin to redeeming a mail order offer, I seem to remember those from when I was a child, you would collect a load of tokens or vouchers from some toy sets and then, when you had a certain number send them in, with a cheque or postal order to cover the cost of shipping.

From that perspective Marukee wouldn't be doing anything illegal, of course just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's not stupid. As far as I can tell the Re's, which he thinks have value (and if he goes through with this will actually be worth whatever he charges in perfume for them), won't have value to any business other than Marukee's perfume shop.

He'd be Re rich, but cash and wealth poor.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

At last, a currency we can rely on to see us through when the world financial system crashes and burns. Which is definitely going to happen soon. (Courtesey of Peter of England's facebook page, reproduced below for those of you sensible enough not to bother with FB)

Peter Of England
1 hr ·
WeRe Bank Introduces Gold Backed Currency 1st August 2015
ATTENTION - There is soon to be a currency war and melt-down in the Global Financial Markets. In part it matters NOT one iota which side is master-minding it. The only thing for you to realize is that you need a ReAL currency and it better be endurable. So WeRe offering a gold backed currency and it is exchangeable for your worthless toxic, counter-fiat debt slavery money notes. So if you wish to do yourself a favour then turn paper into gold and only a fool would argue against that....fools here they come! See http://www.werebank.com
Global Collateral Accounts are now open - via WeRe Bank

Form an orderly queue, please, just leave your your worthless toxic, counter-fiat debt slavery money notes in this box here and we'll hae your gold backed ReAL currency in the post to you as soon as.

(T&Cs apply, soon as means soon as hell freezes over)

PS The chemical symbol for gold is Au, Al is aluminium. I wonder if that's a Freudian slip...
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The content of this video is well off topic from Piss Take of England but the point I make is the venue. Look familiar? Same venue, different crank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1c8-xc-ds
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

YiamCross wrote:The chemical symbol for gold is Au, Al is aluminium.
Hence Auric Goldfinger.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

wserra wrote:
YiamCross wrote:The chemical symbol for gold is Au, Al is aluminium.
Hence Auric Goldfinger.
Yeah he was a cheat as well as PoE. Remember the card game from the film?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apropos of nothing much since this discussion is currently going nowhere.

Al, Aluminum was once worth more and considerably scarcer than gold. Napoleon III once gave a banquet where the favored guests got utensils of Aluminum, the hoi polloi having to get by with plain old gold.

The top of the Washington Monument is capped with a cap weighing 100 oz. At the time it was the largest piece of cast Aluminum in the world and considered extremely valuable. It was chosen in 1884 as the capstone because it was so scarce and incredibly valuable.

It, unlike the WeRe, actually had real intrinsic value for a time, something the WeRe never had or will.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

PeanutGallery wrote:What's more troubling is what will prevent someone from counterfeiting a load of Re's (which don't exist)
This is what I'm struggling with here as it seems that the only things that can exist are the ones some members agree upon. As an instrument of exchange for labour, time etc I can agree with anyone what I will exchange my labour and time for. No government, Police Force or any individual or institution can alter my personal agreement with anyone. A few posts ago a poster posted something along the lines of accepting a cutlery set for labour would not be reasonable, completely paraphrased by me and if needed I can dig it out for anyone that requires me to do so and that somebody such as me who may wish to agree to my labour and time being paid for in cutlery sets needs protecting.

This is the whole problem with what's going on. I don't want, need, desire (call it what you will) anyone else's protection. I completely reject the notion / idea that I am a "Ward of the State". I don't want the "State" anywhere near me. I'm waiting for the response of, "Well it, is so deal with it." N, not at all. I don't mind typing that I'll reject any advances the State makes towards me and will over time break down any link the "State" "believes" (I can't see how the "State" can "believe" in anything as it purely a "State" of "mind" anyway) it has with me.

Purely on a non-aggression principle in mind. The "State" is the only aggressor. Why do I need it? I don't want it. Morally, ethically, NAAHH! Let's stick to logic as the others are subjective. How can the "State" logically force me to comply?

Only questions. Send it to the 'pen' if required and I'll answer responses there.

Cheers. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:It, unlike the WeRe, actually had real intrinsic value for a time, something the WeRe never had or will.
A little like Bitcoins perhaps. :?
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Losleones wrote:
Bones wrote:

I don't think I dishonoured anyone here. Please point me to the post / s where I have and gladly I'll apologise. Same for chastising long serving members. I not done so to the best of my knowledge. Again please show me where and I'll apologise. The 'mods' have stepped in and between 'Burnaby49' and 'wserra' have created a 'Pen' which I'm completely fine with. I haven't joined this forum to agree with you and I can castigate and run anyone of the posters down here on other sites to which I am a member but I am not choosing to do so. I am not here to argue facts, I am here to challenge assumptions and opinions as if they WERE facts. If that's an issue then I will refrain from doing so and take a different path upon the advice of the moderation team.

Many thanks.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

pigpot wrote:I don't think I dishonoured anyone here. Please point me to the post / s where I have and gladly I'll apologise. Same for chastising long serving members. I not done so to the best of my knowledge. Again please show me where and I'll apologise. The 'mods' have stepped in and between 'Burnaby49' and 'wserra' have created a 'Pen' which I'm completely fine with. I haven't joined this forum to agree with you and I can castigate and run anyone of the posters down here on other sites to which I am a member but I am not choosing to do so. I am not here to argue facts, I am here to challenge assumptions and opinions as if they WERE facts. If that's an issue then I will refrain from doing so and take a different path upon the advice of the moderation team.

Many thanks.
I take you at your word but then can I politely suggest that you look at how you express your opinions?

Perhaps it says something about me but so far I haven't really understood your posts or the points you are trying to make. I chose to ignore them but looking back I think others may be similarly struggling. I am sure you know what you want to say but what seems to me to be abstract comments about the moon landing conspiracy theories or "a time before money" are difficult to relate to WeRe bank.

I'd also add that the way you express yourself does seem to me to be at times slightly antagonistic to other board members even through you say this is the opposite of what you intend and your peaceful philosophy.

Just my opinion which you are of course free to ignore.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

pigpot wrote:This is what I'm struggling with here as it seems that the only things that can exist are the ones some members agree upon. As an instrument of exchange for labour, time etc I can agree with anyone what I will exchange my labour and time for. No government, Police Force or any individual or institution can alter my personal agreement with anyone....

This is the whole problem with what's going on. I don't want, need, desire (call it what you will) anyone else's protection. I completely reject the notion / idea that I am a "Ward of the State". I don't want the "State" anywhere near me.
That's a perfectly reasonable representation of an anarchist/libertarian position. But this forum isn't for debating how the world should be organised, or what rights the state has to impinge upon a citizen's choices. For the purposes of this forum, we assume that those matters have already been decided and promulgated through legislation. We discuss the practical application of state power, not whether or how it should exist.
pigpot wrote: I'm waiting for the response of, "Well it, is so deal with it." N, not at all. I don't mind typing that I'll reject any advances the State makes towards me and will over time break down any link the "State" "believes" (I can't see how the "State" can "believe" in anything as it purely a "State" of "mind" anyway) it has with me.
And this is where we go off-piste. You are inviting other posters to challenge your political/philosophical position, to engage a debate about the legitimacy of the state. Nothing wrong with that, but this isn't the right place.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Does any body understand what pigpot is going on about ?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

IDIOT wrote:The content of this video is well off topic from Piss Take of England but the point I make is the venue. Look familiar? Same venue, different crank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1c8-xc-ds
Yes it's the New Horizons place in St Annes. Every week a different crank.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

GH132 wrote:Does any body understand what pigpot is going on about ?
Yes, I think so. I would hazard that he wants to debate the legitimacy of the state, and the extent to which a person's free choices should be restrained by 'authority'. Nothing wrong with that, but this isn't the place for it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
GH132 wrote:Does any body understand what pigpot is going on about ?
Yes, I think so. I would hazard that he wants to debate the legitimacy of the state, and the extent to which a person's free choices should be restrained by 'authority'. Nothing wrong with that, but this isn't the place for it.
"Hercule Parrot", 100% correct. Thank you for understanding of my position. You are correct in your assumption. As you quite rightly say,
this isn't the place for it.
Just like I don't enjoy religious nuts posting their stuff on anarchist sites I shall respect this site and its intentions.

Makes a change. :o 8)

Cheers.