Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:
The other thing that WeRe members should keep in mind is that, for all their whinging about how they don't really owe anything and it's all a fraud by the bank, the presentation of the cheque (even though it is bogus) is, under the law, a recognition of their debt, and the cheque can be used as evidence in court against them. There is very little defence that can be used in court for issuing a dud cheque.
I have seen advice from some who seem to be fighting debt on all fronts not to touch Peter's grand scheme for that very reason, but they still advise the scheme will work!!!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Which is very strange logic, they believe that writing one of these cheques will 'clear' the debt, but won't do it because if they do that then they will be admitting that the debt exists. If the debt exists, but has been satisfied, guess what, you no longer owe it so it doesn't exist any more.

The only logical reason to not write a cheque because you are afraid it will acknowledge the debt is if you know the cheque will not clear the debt.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Exactly, its like sending a man over the Trenches in WW1, you know darn well what is likely to happen, but you send him over anyway, having convinced him first he will survive.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote:I have seen advice from some who seem to be fighting debt on all fronts not to touch Peter's grand scheme for that very reason, but they still advise the scheme will work!!!!
The scheme can never work. Yes, unwary keyboard operators at utility companies, councils or at indirect clearers (agency banks) may initially pass the cheque through - but that is not 'clearing'.
The cheque than goes to one of the settlement banks for processing (out-clearing) at which point it will bounce so high they will have difficulty holding it down, because the sort code doesn't exist.
Let's say that something really unusual occurs and the cheque details somehow get onto the IBDE data file - it can't be matched up to anything because Peter isn't producing IBDE files. Let's say that the cheque somehow gets through to the English Exchange. Where is the WeRe Bank desk at the Exchange? Where is the WeRe courier to accept the bundled cheques? Where is Peter's settlement bank (there are only 10 in the UK)? Where is the WeRe Bank settlement account at the Bank of England for final payment?
It's all nonsense.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

WeRe cheques can't go through the normal clearing process. Even Peter acknowledges this. Cheques drawn on banks that are not part of normal clearing systems can still be paid, however. The payee's bank (eg Barclays) would talk directly to the drawer's bank (eg WeRe), saying, "We have a cheque drawn on your bank. If we give you the cheque, will you give us the amount of money written on it?"

I've heard this called "special presentation". It is a manual process, and the payee may be charged, eg £15 per cheque.

If the drawer's bank says, "Sure, we can do that," the next question is, "How will you pay us the money?" It could be physical cash, or via a bank they both have accounts at, or some series of banks that form a chain of accounts between the payee's bank and the drawer's bank.

Peter doesn't do any of these. He doesn't pay the amount on the cheque.
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote: The scheme can never work.
Yes it can if you ReDefine the way cheques work, ReDefine the way the banking system works, ReDefine the nature of money and most importantly you ReDefine the nature of ReAlity such that creditors can be forced to accept a non-existent unit of currency which will be magically transferred to them by the power of something or other.

Oh... Don't forget The Bills of Excange Act and Lord Maurice Denolm.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:Peter doesn't do any of these. He doesn't pay the amount on the cheque.
I really can't get my mind around how people think that a bank which not only doesn't transfer funds but can't transfer funds and actually admits as much can possibly issue chequebooks which are anything other than utterly useless.

Yes I can... I'm lying to myself... They are as thick as pig-shit.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred wrote:WeRe cheques can't go through the normal clearing process. Even Peter acknowledges this. Cheques drawn on banks that are not part of normal clearing systems can still be paid, however. The payee's bank (eg Barclays) would talk directly to the drawer's bank (eg WeRe), saying, "We have a cheque drawn on your bank. If we give you the cheque, will you give us the amount of money written on it?"

I've heard this called "special presentation". It is a manual process, and the payee may be charged, eg £15 per cheque.

If the drawer's bank says, "Sure, we can do that," the next question is, "How will you pay us the money?" It could be physical cash, or via a bank they both have accounts at, or some series of banks that form a chain of accounts between the payee's bank and the drawer's bank.

Peter doesn't do any of these. He doesn't pay the amount on the cheque.
The beneficiary is the one who asks for 'special presentation', in order to ensure that the cash is available at the collecting bank slightly earlier. It costs around £10 - £15 to do this. The cheque still has to go through the same C&CCC processing though, and when it bounces the bank will be coming after you for their money back.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

acknowledge the debt
I keep hearing this phrase being thrown around. Does this have any real world legitimacy? The usage on GOODF seems to suggest they believe that simply pretending they don't have debts causes the debts to go away.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Jeffrey wrote:
acknowledge the debt
I keep hearing this phrase being thrown around. Does this have any real world legitimacy? The usage on GOODF seems to suggest they believe that simply pretending they don't have debts causes the debts to go away.
My legal knowledge is limited to the U.S., so the following may not apply in the U.K., but my understanding is that simply pretending you don't owe a debt will not make it go away, but if neither the debtor or the creditor does anything for long enough, the statute of limitations will eventually bar any suit to collect the debt. On the other hand, sending in a check, even if it doesn't clear, will be an acknowledgement of the existence of the debt which will start the statute of limitations running anew if it was about to run out.
Last edited by Dr. Caligari on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

But it does! I've seen someone on Facebook who knows someone who paid off their £60,000 mortgage and the cheque cleared! They said so! ON Facebook! So it must be true and anyone who says it isn't is just an agent of the criminal Jewish banking kabul who are now so worried about WeRe bank they'll do anything to bring it down. Even telling lies like it can't work because there's no real money there except the joining & monthly fees to cover overheads, like Peter's hotel bills, visits to restaurants, beer, etc, etc. But that will all change as the Re becomes more widely accepted and the worthless criminal promissory bank notes will no longer be required because the Re will be real gold backed (and coloured) money. Just keep sending in those grammes of gold.

Anyway, WeRe cheques were never intended to pay off debts and only those who understand what it's really about will understand what it's really about. The rest of you who just wanted to use the cheques to pay off your debts obviously don't understand what it's really about. Nobody said it would be easy, the international bankster cartel will not easily let their empire be torn from their fingers so stop whining & support Peter in his holy quest to destroy the Rothschild empire and bring about a benign world government where grand juries will dispense true justice with love and peace.

It's not just about paying off a few small bills, it's much much more than that and when the fraudulent fiat worthless money system collapses, which is going to happen any day now, everyone who laughed at the WeRe bank will be laughing on the the other side of their faces and begging to join. If there was anything wrong with it wouldn't the police have shut it down and arrested Peter? Does anyone hear sirens? No, so it must be good or the banks wouldn't be putting so much effort into destroying it by falsely rejecting WeRe cheques.
guilty

Post by guilty »

:sarcasmon: Yiam, your argument is so persuasive and well-reasoned that I will immediately join WeRe.

Jeffrey, it is the Statute of Limitations Act 1980. If you can keep your head down and not have any contact whatsoever with the mortgage lender for a period of 12 years then they can't pursue the debt.
Sending a WeRe cheque is a contact, so it resets the clock.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:
acknowledge the debt
Under the Limitation Act 1980, if a debt isn't acknowledged by the debtor or a payment made within six years (12 years for a mortgage shortfall debt), the creditor's right to recover it through the courts lapses. The intention of this is to concentrate creditors' minds on debt recovery. So if you ignore all letters and the creditor doesn't pursue court action within six years, then they might be in difficulty in trying to recover it.

Once there's any acknowledgement of the debt or even a nominal payment, the six years starts running again. So anyone paying a debt with a WeRe cheque has immediately acknowledged the debt and the creditor then has six years to pursue it.

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/fac ... quicklink1
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:Jeffrey, it is the Statute of Limitations Act 1980. If you can keep your head down and not have any contact whatsoever with the mortgage lender for a period of 12 years then they can't pursue the debt.
Sending a WeRe cheque is a contact, so it resets the clock.
IANAL but I thinks it's 6 years for debts and 12 years for mortgage type secured debts. The important word is "acknowledgement" (not contact - I was corrected somewhere early over this.) but sending a cheque (even if fake) is "acknowledgement" that the debt exists. If you can get by for 6 years without "acknowledgement", the creditor has to go to court to progress the claim further. This effectively creates a limitation of 6 years as the court costs and chances of finding people for relatively small debts makes the exercise not worthwhile. Mortgages are another matter because of the amounts involved (generally > £25k and 12 years to acknowledge). There were cases of people who were repossessed in a market downturn, who purchased property several years later, then, when they decided to move on, found that their previous lender was coming along for the shortfall from their repossession and wiping out their equity.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

longdog wrote:
I really can't get my mind around how people think that a bank which not only doesn't transfer funds but can't transfer funds and actually admits as much can possibly issue chequebooks which are anything other than utterly useless.

Yes I can... I'm lying to myself... They are as thick as pig-shit.
Part of the blame must also be attributed to that tosspot, pig tailed, lying freeloading Ceylon & his misleading site & hideous videos giving the impression the whole world is corrupt & the banks lent you nothing therefore nothing is owed. You can include parking tickets, utilities, CT ....well just about ever service there is really with his "no contract" statutes & acts bollox.

Goofy site is awash with desperate freeloaders with little to no intelligence who have nothing left to lose & therefore will attempt to GOODF because pig tail says it works.

This money banks create from "thin air" waffle has no doubt led to their signing up to WeRe Bank. Let's imagine i walk into Barclays & take out a 10k loan but i know it was created from nowhere. I still have 10k to spend in real money so wherever the money came from i still owe Barclays 10k plus interest.

Peter's bank cannot & will not transfer funds when requested. The only service Peter's bank provides to its clients is brown envelopes. I'd love an Re bonehead to use up all their 150k/148Re & Facebook Peter for a loan. Simple Pete, just get their signature to create the money!!!!1!!!!
:haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:
But it does! I've seen someone on Facebook who knows someone who paid off their £60,000 mortgage and the cheque cleared! They said so! ON Facebook! So it must be true and anyone who says it isn't is just an agent of the criminal Jewish banking kabul who are now so worried about WeRe bank they'll do anything to bring it down.
The Jewish banking conspiracy is headquartered in Afghanistan? Those sneaky bastards! No wonder law enforcement can't shut them down. INTERPOL's writ doesn't extend that far.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: If you can get by for 6 years without "acknowledgement", the creditor has to go to court to progress the claim further. This effectively creates a limitation of 6 years as the court costs and chances of finding people for relatively small debts makes the exercise not worthwhile.
I can confirm that in my case at least the threatening letters / offers to accept 20p in the pound from the debt collectors stopped around the 7 - 8 year mark from last acknowledgement.

I've probably got a credit rating lower than whale shit but I can't say I'm that bothered.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Losleones wrote:
This money banks create from "thin air" waffle has no doubt led to their signing up to WeRe Bank.
The point they miss is that technically all money has been created out of "thin air". It never used to exist but now it does. Money received by taking out a loan is no different than money received for labour. The money used for repaying the loan was created out of thin air at some point. It hasn't been around for ever.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

PeanutGallery wrote:Which is very strange logic, they believe that writing one of these cheques will 'clear' the debt, but won't do it because if they do that then they will be admitting that the debt exists. If the debt exists, but has been satisfied, guess what, you no longer owe it so it doesn't exist any more.

The only logical reason to not write a cheque because you are afraid it will acknowledge the debt is if you know the cheque will not clear the debt.
It's a combination of 2 factors.

1) many of these people have twisted thought processes that they accept as normal. For instance it's considered acceptable behavior for Tom Crawford to denounce the bank for holding onto his stuff, rather than accepting that the bank is trying to give the stuff back and allowing it to do so.

2) they seem to think that other people share these thought processes

Hence, they believe that a creditor might fully accept that a werecheck is legitimate money and yet perversely refuse to let them pay with one.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Hence, they believe that a creditor might fully accept that a werecheck is legitimate money and yet perversely refuse to let them pay with one.
Orwell had a term for that: doublethink.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff