Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Jeffrey »

I think we should stay on this thread until Peter is busted, then move to the new thread.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Bones wrote:There has been no fanfare, youtube video's or even party poppers being popped to celebrate the launch of WeRe Banks gold backed currency. In fact there has been no sign of Peter at all, on either FB of the WeRe Bank Forum.

I think he is on his Summer Holidays

The latest posts in the WeRe Bank Forum all follow a similar trend

Linky please?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

woodworker wrote:
Linky please?
The WeRe Bank Forum is only open to people with a WeRe bank account - doubt if most Quatloos members want to pay PoE.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I guess he's had some kind of breakdown.
I wonder if there is some sort of template or macro these nutjobs use. Maybe you can buy it at "RWNJ/s r Us" and then all you have to do is fill in the blanks. And, like any good template, it covers a multitude of possible jurisdictions. Here, we have the Bills of Exchange Act governing US law (which I can assure you as a Cal. lawyer, it doesn't) and the UCC affecting UK law.

These types of people are truly whackadoodles and deserve to be taken out and executed (metaphorically speaking), at a minimum, for crimes against humanity, grammar and good drafting. NADT.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

#six wrote:
Agreed - I think the best place for him is an institution.
Is Devil's Island available?
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

guilty wrote:
#six wrote:
Agreed - I think the best place for him is an institution.
This is sure to drive away any remaining supporters he has. It's insane. Was it posted only on his super-seekrit forum where only his victims customers can see it?
I don't know about that. After all, IMHO a lot of the people who have bought into this so far already are blaming the establishment for their problems - this "merely" goes a little further. Who would believe that 25% of republicans like Donald Trump, yet they do. Peter is setting this all up so that when the checks don't clear and the bailiffs come after you, it is not because Peter scammed you or because you did anything wrong - it is because the zionist marxist banking industry is corrupt and will do anything to destroy Peter/the common man.

Also, too (for those of you who are Fogbow folk), although we can look at all of his gibberish and recognize it as such and, if we wanted to waste the time, we could rebut it point by point, to many people his citations to laws, statutes, etc. and the fact that nobody has "rebutted" his claims is evidence that they are true. And when he gets arrested, well, that is because the Man is out to get him.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Oh dear, those members don't like criticism. I love the causing trouble bit, what they mean is they don't like challanging questions.
Membership here should have been stricter, there are at least two quatloos members here causing trouble.

If we are so looney as they say then why are they so interested in our operations? Why are they so intent in causing trouble here?

One of them have posted the above post on quatloos site, and is having a schizophrenic conversation that it is all falling apart here, it looks like the idiot wrote this post then posted it on his site as if someone else did it :lol:
Linky please?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

LocalResident wrote:
The Wir Bank while perhaps not one of the Majors......
[/snip]
I believe I would be correct in saying your claim referred specifically to "the mainstream banking industry".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

wanglepin wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:How exactly did he plan on having Quatloos dealt with ?
i can't find the video, but this is the full quote:
Peter of England:
The Quatloos crowd are being taken care of as we speak and will be soon blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud!
Karma, karma...ain't it a bitch!!
Well, part of that may be a true statement. I live in California, many here live in the UK. Surely we people in the other corners of the world.
longdog

Post by longdog »

woodworker wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:How exactly did he plan on having Quatloos dealt with ?
i can't find the video, but this is the full quote:
Peter of England:
The Quatloos crowd are being taken care of as we speak and will be soon blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud!
Karma, karma...ain't it a bitch!!
Well, part of that may be a true statement. I live in California, many here live in the UK. Surely we people in the other corners of the world.
As a fine upstanding Englishman, or to be more precise, a Man of Kent, as far as I'm concerned there is East Kent and the rest of the world :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:As a fine upstanding Englishman, or to be more precise, a Man of Kent, as far as I'm concerned there is East Kent and the rest of the world :D
Nice part of the world. Canterbury of course, easy visits to France on a whim, and the amazing coastline full of fortifications. My year in Sittingbourne, less memorable....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I am thinking of visiting the UK next year, so I am starting to collect offers for me to freeload when I visit. Please, don't all volunteer at once. My requirements are simple: bed, shower and redheads. Must be redheads somewhere in there.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
longdog wrote:As a fine upstanding Englishman, or to be more precise, a Man of Kent, as far as I'm concerned there is East Kent and the rest of the world :D
Nice part of the world. Canterbury of course, easy visits to France on a whim, and the amazing coastline full of fortifications. My year in Sittingbourne, less memorable....
I come from a long line of country bumpkins from the Canterbury area although you'd never know it from my broad Chat'm brogue. 8)

Sittingborne however... I think the expression goes... "If Kent is the garden of England then Sittingbourne must be the compost heap"... Oh well at least it ain't Sheerness.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

woodworker wrote:I am thinking of visiting the UK next year, so I am starting to collect offers for me to freeload when I visit. Please, don't all volunteer at once. My requirements are simple: bed, shower and redheads. Must be redheads somewhere in there.
Come to Hull I can offer a sofa, a shower, a red-headed neighbour (He's a nice guy) and four very annoying dogs :snicker:

We do have a lot of awesome real boozers with an equally amazing selection of real ales.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:
Sittingborne however... I think the expression goes... "If Kent is the garden of England then Sittingbourne must be the compost heap"... Oh well at least it ain't Sheerness.
What a wonderful place. I was sitting on the M2 one morning when Invicta FM reported that the (old) bridge was going to be opened during rush hour and extra time should be added etc etc etc, closely followed by the immortal line, "The bridge is now lifted and queues are really building both sides. Surprisingly it appears there are more cars waiting to get onto Sheppey, than Cars trying to leave it" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: